When you're mobile, your calendar app's main focus is to show you what's happening now.
Agenda is a beautifully designed calendar for your Android phone that gives you various "at a glance" views. We've stripped away all the stuff you don't need, so you can more quickly manage your day.
Agenda support devices running Android 4.0 and above. It uses the calendar settings from your device, so all calendars in the Android calendar will be available in Agenda.
+ At a glance layout
+ Fast event creation
+ Views for the year, month, week, day, and event
+ Amazing widget that includes event creation
+ “Jump To Day” picker to fly to a date of choice
+ Swipes & gestures to quickly change views
+ Tappable email addresses, URLs, addresses, etc.
+ Syncs using your device's calendar settings
"Android for Android gives you a clean, minimalist view of all of your appointments and calendars."
"For form and function, Agenda's among the best we've seen."
— Android Central
"Agenda Calendar for Android is the most to-the-point calendar app we’ve ever seen."
— Redmond Pie
"Who says android apps are ugly? A prime case of superb usability coupled with stylish design."
— Brian Russell
=====GET IN TOUCH==============
Have a question or concern about the app? Have a feature request? Visit the Agenda site at http://savvyapps.com/agenda/android, where we have a FAQ that addresses 98% of all questions.
- Team Tasks
- Ultimate ToDo
- Task Sync for Exchange
- DTG GTD
- SSI gTasks
- Dato GTask
- Google Task Organizer (Full version)
- Got To Do (Full version))
Scrolling is available with ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher and others
Zeam has dropped scrolling launcher support
Please E-MAIL with bug reports, comments are useless.
Unfortunately with this release I have had to drop support for phones with an SDK lower than 2.1 due to upgrades to the settings interface. If you are using an older version of Android please try contact me to help and help me create a 1.5/1.6 compatible version!
IF your events do not show after update (from <1.5.7 to 1.5.8) please untick/retick the calendars on the choose calendars page!
Also Calendar+ provides quick add feature which enables users to add a new event in the blink of an eye. With Calendar+ you can add a new event with text or with voice input. Our natural language parsing engine understands various date and time formats and makes adding a new event easier than ever before. You can also:
- Add a new event with voice input
- Add a new event through text
- Create, edit, and delete events
- Attach and see event-related photos
- Attach and see event-related map
- Switch week start day while seeing events
- Switch current custom view settings while seeing events
- Get notified of events ahead of time
- Send an email to all invited guests
- View events through various home widgets
- Change event timezone when traveling
- See daily events count through agenda view
- Filter calendars to display while seeing events
- Search events by event title
- See recently searched location on map view
- Set default calendar to add a new event (on quick add view and all edit views)
- Hide declined events
- Set up notifications & reminders settings (popup, sound, vibration setting)
- Set up default reminder time
- Add a new google calendar account
- Long-press a date or a time and quickly add a new event
- See event title and location on a monthly/weekly/biweekly/3-week/4-week calendar
- Specify various recurrence rules such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
- Tap a date on home widget and view event information or add a new event
and much more...
Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/calendarplusapp
Future updates will include the following:
- Google Tasks integration
- More notifications & reminders settings
- More home widgets
- Home widget configuration
- Enhanced custom views
- Agenda view context menu
- Facebook integration
and much more...
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, TickTick, AnyDo, Tasks (Team), MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, DGT Gtd, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2 and 3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 4.4 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat)
- Support Home timezone for travels
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
To help in translations: http://koxx3.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/translation_is_now_open/
+++ scrollable widget, calendar widget, agenda widget, task widget, widgets +++
Import contacts from your device: You can import all of the contacts stored on you device and additional information that you define. You can add custom fields to contacts, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and websites.
Password protect: You can setup a password, in the Options section, to make sure you're the only who can see your data in this app.
Define your own custom fields: Don't see a field you need in this app, then go ahead and add it yourself! Custom fields can be added to contacts, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and websites. Let's say you want to store "Spouse Name" on the contact, you can easily add that field. There are 5 data types: None (allow anything), Date, Date/Time, Link, and Number. Date and Date/Time give you a nice popup date scroller to select the date. Link datatype will give you a quick way to get to a website in your browser.
Export your data: Ultimate Address Book includes the ability to email all of the data stored in the app or export to a CSV file. You can select all data or just addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, or websites. The data is put in the body of the email and you can email it to yourself or a friend.
Filter Contacts Quickly: your entire list of contacts if the first thing you see when you open Ultimate Address Book. The filter bar allows you to quickly find the person you're looking for. Tap on the contact and then can quickly navigate to their address, call their phone number, send them an email, or navigate to their website.
Add Contacts to Groups: You have the ability to create groups of contacts, such as Friends, Family, Coworkers, or etc. When exporting data, you can select a group to export or all data. This is useful if you're building a list for a party or wedding.
Ultimate Address Book can be used as an Agenda, keeping track of business clients, customers, easy way to keep information at your finger tips.
* options to select more than 1 calendar
* automatically hiding expired events during day
* widget transparency options
* options to hide toolbar at the bottom
* and much more coming soon...
Thanks for buying! :)
- Use a powerful To-Do list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly and monthly view
- Define your personal goals and link them to tasks
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and appointments
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and appointments
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Make an audio recording and attach it to your tasks and appointments
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync with your Google Calendar without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and appointments
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Find suggestions for your goals to pursue
- Set repeating tasks and appointments
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and appointments into each other
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Synchronize your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list Timer
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or appointments
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or appointments
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life.
Vous souvenez vous des agenda papier, sur lequel on pouvait marquer ce que l'on voulait sans soucis de format, de durée, d’alerte, ou autre? L’application agenda vous permet de visualiser ce même agenda sur votre écran, et de noter ce qu'il vous convient sur les pages de ce livre virtuel. De plus, au lieu d'avoir a tourner toute les pages une par une, une fonction mois est incrémenté afin de pouvoir naviguer rapidement et efficacement. Ne vous demandez pas si il a bien enregistré ce que vous avez écrit, un beau bouton ENREGISTRER est présent sur l’écran afin que vous soyez certain de ne plus perde ce que vous venez d’écrire!
Day by Day has lots of features to offer. They are:
- presentation of events and tasks in one list
- synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
- incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common list
- easy-to-handle agenda and month view
- interactive widget on the device desktop
- configurable widget layout
- lock screen widget in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- birthday reminder
- voice input
- the app is compatible with 2.3.x “Gingerbread”, 3.x “Honeycomb”, 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”, 4.1–4.3 “Jelly Bean”, 4.4 "KitKat"
The paid version of Day by Day app is even more functionally attractive. It has:
- recurrent tasks. The function is well-suited for recurrent payments. You can try it out in free version
- task priorities which allow the user to differentiate between urgent and less important tasks
- subtasks (to-do lists) in events or tasks. You cannot add more than 3 subtasks in free version, but the full one has no limits
- no adds
- users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event
Although Google services don’t support these extra functions, we found a way to enable synchronization by means of Google, so your calendars and to-do lists are visible in our app on your Android devices.
The app allows you to create events, tie them to a certain start/end time and set due date. An event can be postponed if needed. When creating an event you are prompted to set a reminder which will keep you informed of your schedule.
Day by Day organizer brings various aspects of your life together in an attempt to simplify the tasks you have to deal with throughout the day. This calendar with to-do list is so simple that no further explanation is actually needed, just download and enjoy!
The list of supported languages:
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese/Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian.
The DayByDay team wishes you more interesting events and tasks you would love to accomplish with a little help from Day by Day!
You can make a translation of the application to your language here: http://crowdin.net/project/day-by-day/
You can vote for new features or suggest your own one here: http://appiens.uservoice.com/forums/200586-general/filters/top
Day by Day team
- Very fast google sync!
/// Google sync in the app is only for Samsung Devices currently (tablets works on more brands than samsung) except for the mini version of the galaxy series and Galaxy Nexus.
If a widget doesn't show up, please try putting it on a different free screen, then it usually works. I'm working on the issue.
Syncs with multiple accounts...(Only your own accounts, integrated calendars you can add into your own calendar with your computer by copying events to your calendar.
If you want to add an event into a specific calendar in the app please set it to sync with that specific account first and then add the event and sync again for it to come into the calendar account you want.
//Please make a refund if google sync doesn't work on your phone and send me an e-mail if there are issues.
Please give me a good rating ***** to support the development...thanks :-).
And many more languages.....
Support the development of the app by rating it *****. Thanks :-)
There may be issues with certain devices and the google sync. If the sync doesn't work, please refund and let me know, thanks!
*Important: There is currently an issue with HTC, LG Optimus 3D and the new sony ericsson arc and xperia mini/mini pro devices and google sync in the app, but the calendar works fine otherwise.
- Very Fast and smooth Calendar!
- Very Fast and smooth Google sync! (syncs only your own google calendar for the time being, but does so perfect and first and foremost in an instant without trouble or you missing out on anything!)
- Very Fast and smooth Widgets!
- Very Fast and smooth Task-list!
- Everything is done in an instant with this Calendar!
I wanted to create a calendar app that makes setting appointments and keeping a tasklist easy, fast and user friendly without trouble and colours everywhere that takes away a simple focus like understanding how your day looks, everything is easy and fast when you use this calendar.
Flawless google sync: no missing out on events, no doubles or triples, only fast and precise google sync. You will never have to worry about the google sync not working or making you spend extra unnecessary time with your personal or business life.
The most simple and easy to use calendar including calendar widgets and featuring a simple task-list and widget for your phone and your tablet, enjoy!
A simple and clean user interface. The main focus for the app is the quick and clean interface to make your business and personal life more effective.
There is also a free version, without the google sync and only the weekly widget available on the market.
Salient Features of the Calendar One App
1. Calendar with Monthly View, Weekly View and Daily View
2. Add, Edit and Delete Events. Option to mark important and finished events with a preferable colour.
3. Sync Events with your Google Calendar.
4. Informative and easy visible Monthly View with a clean interface.
5. Supports Landscape Mode
6. Add, Edit and Delete Tasks
7. Suppports Multiple Languages
8. Customised Alerts for your Events
9. Wide range of Widgets are available (updates every hour by itself. Does not drain battery) .
Internet: Required to sync with google calendar.
Accounts: Know the number of accounts which google calendar is configured.
Use credentials: No storing or reading of credentials, only passing the credentials for google altercation.
Manage accounts: To remember which account is used for synchronization.-
Vibrate: Vibration function.
Write external storage: The Calendar one app writes error codes onto the memory/SD card and hence the permission " storage " is required to update the calendar's contents.
Asistente Agenda Pro, es la versión sin anuncios de la aplicación gratuita Asistente Agenda. Además incluye funcionalidad extra para poder elegir el tiempo de aviso previo, para cada cita.
Ejemplos de citas para el asistente:
- El martes 16 de octubre reunion a las 5
- El viernes dentro de dos semanas comida a las 3 de la tarde
- El proximo jueves partido a las 10 de la noche
- El 5 de marzo cena a las 9 y media de la noche
- En 8 horas tomar el antibiótico
- En un par de dias mirar anuncio
- Pasado mañana volver a llamar al cole a las 10 y 25
- Comida Septiembre 30 a las 2 y media
Puedes modificar los detalles tus eventos manualmente con el botón del lápiz
Comparte tus eventos con tus contactos a través de la opción Compartir en el menú de la aplicación
Elige tu calendario favorito y los eventos se crearan automáticamente en el.
Los teléfonos Android habitualmente están subscritos a varios calendarios, si no tienes definido un calendario favorito el asistente te preguntará en que calendario lo quieres guardar.
Puedes utilizar el asistente exclusivamente con la voz, para ello dicta tu cita, cuando aparezca el micrófono, y espera hasta que la aplicación te dicte la cita que ha reconocido.
Si no estas conforme con la cita reconocida, basta con tocar la pantalla en cualquier punto para repetir el dictado.
Funciona en Español. Existe una versión en Inglés denominada RECA
English version is RECA:
El asistente utiliza el reconocimiento de voz de Android por lo que necesita conexión a Internet. Si tu frase no se reconoce correctamente a la primera puedes reintentarlo a través del botón "Repetir".
Queremos tus cinco estrellas, Asistente de Agenda es un producto gratuito en constante mejora, gracias a vuestras aportaciones. Si algo no te gusta o piensas que se puede mejorar, por favor contacta con nosotros y exprésanos tu opinión.
Nota: se han detectado problemas en terminales HTC One S así como la solución: desactivando la aplicación calendario de htc en el menú de aplicaciones he instalado la aplicación "android ics calendar"
Palabras clave: asistente, agenda, calendario, aviso, cita, alarma, ágil, rápido, voz, reconocimiento de voz, gestión, productividad, tiempo, organizador, organización, SIRI, citas de voz, procesamiento del lenguaje natural, interfaz hablada
Smartbeans Agenda Widget Pro unifies the display of your upcoming appointments with the weather forecast of your chosen location. All in one single look and feel.
Weather data is provided by World Weather Online. Users prior version 3.0.0 are urged to update to the latest version for a functional weather forecast again.
The Pro version supports the widget sizes (4x1), (4x2) and (4x4). Weather data retrieval is limited to once in an hour.
This is a standalone app which should work fine along with the free version. Though we recommend you to remove the free version after the upgrade. Every feature currently in the free version is already included in this version.
The interface is localized completely to following languages:
* Chinese (simplified)
Tip: If the stock ticker stops scrolling you can restart it by clicking on it or do a manual refresh. Unfortunately this is currently a limitation of the android framework itself.
SEO: Agenda Widget, Calendar Widget.
The widget shows the next 4 upcoming events from your calendars in a minimalistic view.
- Multiple skins and look and feel customizations.
- Fading of events that are not relevant for you here and know.
- Select which calendars to show events from.
- Shortcut to your favorite calendar app.
The Pro-version furthermore includes
- More skins.
- Show calendar colors in the widget.
- Change text size.
If you find any errors or have any suggestions for improvement don't hesitate to write me an email. Thanks.
NextFour Agenda is translated into the following languages:
- Italian (Thank you Fulvio Volpe)
- French (Thank you Jean-Baptiste Lab)
I tried make this application as close as possible to a real agenda / calendar (to those of paper so to speak, the one that still we can not abandon ...).
So no synchronizations, no reminder (for now), no fields to fill, no events, etc..
Only 365 pages can not be modified to go to write and find easily and safely what we want.
the supported languages are Italian, English and Spanish
I remind you that we are the first version of the program and then tell any inaccuracies or errors. I will provide to correct them ...
Copyright 2013 ilpesceweb
This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
READ THIS FIRST PLEASE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
This is a full version with 7 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy a license key. But you can keep using app even after trial period until you decide to buy or not.
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at email@example.com.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
FOR EVERYONE GIVING BAD REVIEWS AND LOW RATINGS BECAUSE OF THE MISSING AGENDA FEATURE (REMINDERS): Please note that such feature was always planned for a future version (and still is), I'm sorry I wasn't able to release it sooner rather than later.
Some relevant features include:
• Several fancy and high quality icon sets
• Change individual notes visibility
• Persistent or dismissible notifications
• Customize the application's behavior with several preferences
• Easily create a new note from a notification or shortcut
• Quickly edit or delete any note with a visible notification
• Load visible notes on boot
• Intuitive and elegant user interface
The above is just a subset of the features already available in the current version, much more is planned for future versions. A premium and ad-free version is also planned to be released soon, allowing you to support further development if you are interested in doing so.
Please avoid bad reviews and low ratings just because the application closed unexpectedly or it didn’t work exactly the way you were expecting it to. Contact me so we can work out any issue you might be having.
Keywords: notification, status bar, notes, agenda, appointments
More from developer
Note: This project is no longer supported. It is targeted at Android 2.3.x (Gingerbread) and will not work on ICS. Try the free version before you buy!
- Scroll through events
- Slide the clock to unlock
- Weather forecast
- Fully customizable color scheme (with transparency)
- Works with Live Wallpapers (or crop your own image)
- Show the calendar color next to event
- Highlight events that are happening now
- Choose how many days and which calendars to display
- Supports 12 and 24 hour time
- Supports pattern lock security
- Many other options
If you have to unlock twice:
- Make sure you have no other apps interfering with the lockscreen. Sometimes these other apps may appear to be disabled but are actually still running in the background (shame on them). If that is the case, try uninstalling the other app and rebooting.
- Unfortunately, not all devices support lockscreen replacement. If you have this issue, please email me.
Wallpapers from "Wallpaper Box HD" (http://goo.gl/XlnGA)