Love it, but curious... This app works great, even if I have to manually clean the cache because it's not doing it. But for the last week or so, whenever I open the notification to clean my cache, it opens my phone's internal memory and I have to back out of it to find the app is open. Is there a reason for this?
Could be better Sick of the constant notifications despite turning the setting off. Also, doesn't clear my snapchat cache which is a pain
I've been using this for a few years now and it works fine on all my devices....Samsung, Motorola, HP, and on my Nook HD+.
Really cleans phone Glad I have it!
Does the job Cache clean feature is particularly useful. Overall a pretty good app.
Good app Does what it's supposed to do
* Additional photo cleaning options (WhatsApp, screenshots and long videos)
* Android M support for additional devices
* Enhancements and bug fixes
* If you enjoy our app and find it helpful, please help us by star rating it (1 star=bad – 5 stars=good). Thanks for your support!
* If you’re still downloading our app and haven’t used it yet, please wait before star rating it
Powerful tools and utilities to clean, optimize, manage Android in an easy way.
Protect your phone from viruses, malware, spyware with AV-TEST certified engine.
#1 Antivirus Engine inside, #1 AppLock with Fingerprint, Private Browsing
GP Free Antivirus 2015 protects phone,tablet against virus, malware and spyware.