- METARs & TAFs from NOAA
- Airports from Airnav.com & World Aero Data
- Convenient unit converter
- Lots of E6B calculations built in
- Leg calculator makes filling out and checking Navigation Logs a breeze!
- A lot more! Want more still? Ask!
FlightPlan is a native Android application for both professional and hobbyist pilots. At its core, FlightPlan functions as an aviation calculator by simplifying many common calculations typically performed with an E6B slide rule computer. FlightPlan makes quick work of your number crunching, and is even used by CFIs to quickly check their student's flight and leg calculations (see Leg Calculator feature and FlightPlanHD's new Navigation Log screen)
FlightPlan for android will be evolving fast. All new features for pilots and their aircraft will be included free of charge. I'm always looking for user's feedback, so please feel free to email me with suggestions!
FlightPlan for android currently has the following calculations and features included:
- World Aero Data
- Quickly convert between common units, including Avgas and Jet-A1 weights to volumes and visa versa!
- Cumuliform Cloud Base
- Density Altitude
- Heat Index
- Pressure Altitude
- Temperature from PA and DA
- Wind Direction and Speed
- Climb Gradient to Climb Rate
- Course, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Critical Point
- Distance for Descent
- Distance from Time and Ground Speed
- Ground Speed Required
- Heading, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Leg Calculator (New)
- Minimum Flight Level
- Radius of Turn
- Rate of Descent
- Rate of Turn
- Runway Crosswind
- Time en-route
- True Airspeed, Density Altitude, Pressure Altitude
- True Airspeed (Rule of Thumb)
- Wind Star
- Bingo Fuel
- Fuel Burn
- Fuel Rate
- Fuel Uplift
- Joker Fuel
- Point of No Return
If you notice any anomalies on your device please let me know. It seems to be difficult to predict how the app will look on all devices, and I appreciate your patience while I work through any issues that are reported.
1.Enter locations to find its latitude and longitude.
3.Add locations using Google Maps.
6.Nearby search, e.g. store, ATM or cafe.
Keywords : Geo, Bearing, Compass, Coordinates, GPS, Radar, Map, Orthodromic, Tracking, Location, Pointer, Speed.
The required data is provided for free with an existing PocketFMS license, or by a yearly subscription obtained as an in-app purchase when this app is first run:
-Europe 69.95 Euro
The subscription provides current AeroData for Europe, USA, Canada & Australia/NZ, published in line with the 28 day AIRAC cycle. It includes current NOTAM & WX for all supported regions and enhanced European WX forecasts from our contracted professionals.
EasyVFR is an aviation Moving Map/EFB which can be used for flight planning, easy GPS navigation and post-flight analysis on Android devices (768MB RAM is the min. to run EasyVFR). It is fully integrated with the PocketFMS Flight Management System.
With EasyVFR you can take your phone or tablet with you in the cockpit, plan your flight, and follow your route on a moving map, always confident of your position and the airspace and airports around you.
PocketFMS has been providing flight planning and moving map systems since 2003. PocketFMS is a complete Flight Management System for VFR pilots, designed by pilots for pilots, that makes flight planning and navigation easy. Our AeroData is professionally maintained to the highest standards, including AIP updates for Australia/NZ, Canada, Europe & the USA, and is used in leading panel mounted avionics.
Currently the following is implemented:
- Unique 3D View (Synthetic Vision) for Europe, Australia/NZ, Canada (up to 60N) and USA;
- Terrain shading relative to aircraft altitude in both 2D and 3D view;
- Full PocketFMS AeroData support including many non-AIP airports, VFR reporting points, obstacles, navaids, places;
- Efficient flight planning. We have designed the easiest and fastest way to create multi-leg flightplans, starting with a tap & hold on a location on the map;
- Printing of flightplan briefings (NavLog,Weather,NOTAMS & Airspaces) using our unique EasyPrint system;
- Digital ATC flight plan filing for Europe and USA. NAIPS NfW file export;
- Quick and easy Direct To;
- Integrated Weather: PocketFMS' renowned Weather Information System provides graphical METAR/TAF depiction, W/V at different altitudes, and European Advanced WX forecast (cloudbase, SigWX - rain, fog, thunder);
- Graphical NOTAM depiction;
- Beautifully clear & detailed PocketFMS base mapping, or official charts for selected countries;
- Practice as if you are flying, while safely on the ground, by connecting your device to the free PocketFMS Simulator: http://www.pocketfms.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=7829
- EFB Documents System with :
- Europe : All European Approach Plates from AIP's, Pooleys and DFS Anflugkarten, many geo-referenced..
- Australia : ERSA & DAP Charts
- New Zealand : not supported
- USA : FAA's A/FD Directory.
- Canada : COPA's "Places to Fly"
- Vertical Profile View for Airspaces, Terrain and Obstacles, for both Planning and actual Flying.
- GPX flightplan import & export.
EasyVFR Tutorials: http://www.pocketfms.com/EasyVFR/tut-FirstRun.asp
•No cancellation of a current subscription is allowed, but we have a 30-day refund policy; if you're not satisfied, please contact us;
•Your payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase;
•Your subscription is automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period;
•Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period;
•Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off via your Subscription Settings in Google Play after purchase.
Air Data Cable is a MUST-HAVE tool for transferring files and more.
You can transfer any files(Video,MP3,Apps etc.) among any devices(Windows,Iphone,Android,Linux etc.) .
It's easiest, fastest and free. NO impact to mobile data plan;
Once you've tried, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it!
Benefits with Air Data Cable:
-More stable and faster(transfer speed up to 54Mb/s)
-FTP and HTTP double support
-Video online play on any browser(not need to download,NO storage space issue)
-The computers not need to have drivers installed,compatible with Windows Explorer and other FTP client tools(such as FileZilla)
-Continue transferring even exit the app,good feature for u transferring a large file
-File browser inside
-Transfered history remark,never forget what you've transfered.
-Ask for open after transferred,not need to find to open on file browser.
-Help to create a portable hotspot
When you have not WIFI network outdoor，the APP can help you to create a portable hotsport.
When you want to share files on your devices, you can set a user name and password or set yours files read only for security.
When you have a WIFI network, ensure your android device and computer are connected to the WIFI;
When you have not a WIFI network around, you can create a WIFI hotspot in the APP, and make the computer connects to the hotspot.
This is the one and only ultimate app for you to get the seeds you always searched for! From beautiful landscapes with incredibly large waterfalls to secret caves and hidden dungeons! This app will constantly provide you the newest and very best seeds worth checking out!
Have you ever gotten bored with a map on Minecraft? Ever wanted to explore something new and beautiful or epic? This app will constantly provide you with awesome seeds worth checking out. Never listing bad seeds, all the seeds within the app are individually reviewed and added! Check them out now!
☆ Lots of seeds for both PE and PC!
☆ High quality on all seeds
☆ Suggest your own seeds from within the app!
☆ Descriptive information about sights in each seed
☆ NEW seeds FREE of charge!
☆ AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!
If you know of any seeds you want to tip us about, or feel would fit in our lists, don't hesitate to drop us a message at email@example.com.
Also if you have any questions, comments, information or improvements, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In creating this unofficial guide we assert its rights under the "Fair Use" doctrine pursuant to United States copyright law and the equivalent in other jurisdictions. If you believe that there has been a contravention of your proprietary rights, please email details to email@example.com. This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with the creator of this game or its licensors. All characters, their names, places, and other aspects of the game described within this application are trademarked and owned by their respective owners. This application is intended for educational purposes only.
The nautical calculator for all sailors, motorboat operators and those taking training courses for high-seas licences. nauticCalc offers all the most important calculations in a handy compact form.
***** The functions
-- Object on Horizon
-- Elevation Angle
-- Distance, Speed, Time
-- Railing Log
-- Course Conversion
-- True Bearing
-- Correction for Current
-- Correction for Leeway
-- Nautical Calculator (time of day and angle calculator)
***** Short description of the functions
-- Object on Horizon: calculates the distance to an object based on eye level and object height. Also allows calculation of the distance to the horizon independent of eye level.
-- Elevation Angle: calculates the distance to an object on land.
-- Distance, Speed, Time: calculates 1) the distance covered in nm based on the speed in knots and the time underway in hours and minutes; 2) the speed in knots based on the distance covered and the time underway in hours and minutes; 3) the time underway in hours and minutes based on the distance covered in nm and the speed in knots. In addition, it calculates the ETA (estimated time of arrival) based on a starting date and time.
-- Railing Log: option 1) enter the boat length – choice of metres or feet – and the duration in seconds and then calculate; option 2) enter the boat length and start the built-in stopwatch (the time is transferred automatically).
-- Declination: takes the magnetic declination information per year off the charts and calculates the declination for the current year.
-- Course Conversion: starting with an arbitrary course, calculates all courses from the CC to CoG for the bearing diagram. Depending on the settings, the deviation and declination are automatically included in the calculations.
-- True Bearing: calculates compass bearings (course to steer), relative bearings and true bearings. Depending on the settings, the deviation and declination are automatically included in the calculations.
-- Correction for Leeway: calculates drift due to the wind.
-- Possible to make manual changes in the settings for leeway.
-- Correction for Current: calculates three different tasks related to currents.
-- Nautical Calculator: allows the addition and subtraction of angles and time of day.
-- Possible to change languages in the app.
Do you have ideas for new functions or other suggestions? Share them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find our app helpful, we would be grateful for a positive rating!
Use of this application
- In Silent Mode
- At noisy place
- At dark place
- As flash light, Torch Light, Party Light, Strobe Light
- Flashing on incoming call
- Flashing on incoming text message
- Flashing on Notification
- Manage flash frequency with the use of setting
- As Torch Light, Flash Light, Party Light
- Unread Missed call/Message Flash notification
Flash Alerts, Flash Alert, Flash Blink on call, Flash on call, Flash on sms, Flash Alert on call, flash alerts on call, flash alert blink, flash alert on call and sms, Flash Blink on call and sms, Flash Blink Alert, Fleshing call, led flash alert, led flash blink, blink on call, Flashing on call, Led blink, flashlight blink on call, flashlight blink flashing on sms, flashlight alert on call and msg, Flash Notification, Notification when call and sms, flash Light.
Product feature bullets:
• No need to press answer key for incoming call.
• Just bring your cell close to your ear for automatic call accept.
• Wave your Hand over screen to automatic call accept.
This app is specifically designed for picking calls when you are in a position where you cannot focus on cell screen to find answer key or you are in much hurry that you do not want to waste time on pressing answer key.When phone starts ringing , just bring it close to your ear and it will automatically pick the call. Even if your phone is in your pocket and it starts ringing , just bring it out and bring it close to your ear for automatically answer. Advantages over other similar apps -works fine even when your cell is in pocket. Will not answer until you bring your device out of your pocket and bring it close to your ear. -Inflates 'air call on' when cell phone is ringing to inform you whether this app is on or off. -Do not sleep. Will not stop working even if you kill this app. To make it stop, press off key in the app. -Support every android version even the latest Kit Kat. -Do not consumes cell battery . -Continues to work as back process. You can operate your cell normally while this app continuous to work as a back process. -Do not effect speed of cell. Will not consume your cell RAM to make it slow. -Easy to operate. With one 'ON' and 'OFF' key make this app on and off. - This app is helpful when you are driving a car or bike or in a position where you cannot shift your focus to find answer key on your cell screen to answer a call. how it works -install this app -just open it . -close the app. Even if you close this app,this app continues to work as a back process and will smartly answer an incoming call by bringing you cell close to ear. If you want to stop this app , just open the app and press off button in it. App will stop working and you can answer an incoming call in a normal way. This app supports all android version including Kit Kat . This app uses proximity sensor to auto pick an incoming call when you bring it close to your ear. Note: Some devices do not support this app because of the difference in following call accept protocol. If your device fail to support this app please do not give bad review also do not get panic and email us and we will propose best solution to you .
1. Orientation relative to magnetic north, with camera to point at the target
2. Horizontal tilt indicator for vehicle
3. Vertical tilt indicator with vertical slope expressed in percent with camera to point at the target
5. Memorizing locations and guiding function (bearing and distance to target)
6. Tracking, storing and mailing routes in GPX format
7. Calibration of tilt sensors
8. Magnetic Sensor Calibration
Bearing relative to magnetic north
The application shows the angle (from 0 to 360 degrees) and the quadrant of the compass rose. The resolution is a tenth of a degree, but the error is usually greater than five degrees. It is worth to say that the accuracy of the orientation depends on how good the mobile sensor is, but we must also take into account the influence of external events of a temporary behavior (personal computers, fluorescent lights, metal, etc.) That spoils measurement.
Vertical tilt indicator with vertical slope expressed in percent with camera to point at the target
Stand as close as possible to ground and point the camera at the end of the rise or fall. The vertical tilt indicator will inform the percent slope.
The magnetometer indicates the absolute value of the magnetic field received by the mobile. Normal values of the geomagnetic field come between 30 and 65 micro Teslas. If a value above 65 uT is detected, then a magnetic disturbance near is present(note that the headphones and speakers have a magnet inside!). Below 30 uT, a metal structure is shifting the Earth's magnetic field. Therefore, the measure given out of this range is not reliable. Sometimes, the magnetic sensor 'goes crazy', especially if the device has become hot, in which case it is recommended to power down the device. We must also try to move the device following the path of a 8 number, flat and pointing to the sky because sometimes this eliminates the residual magnetic offset.
Storing locations and guiding function
If the GPS is on, the application lets you save the current location in a database with the 'Save the current position' menu option and that position can be retrieved at any time using the 'Choose destination position' menu option. Also, this option allows you to choose between editing the stored positions (modify / delete) or you can tell the application that guides you indicating the bearing and distance (with the 'Go there') to selected position. Once guidance feature is activated, the screen shows a red arrow around the center sight indicating the bearing to target and at the bottom of the screen shows the straight line distance to target.
Tracking, storing and mailing routes in GPX format
Press the 'Play' button on the left side of the screen and the application initiates the memorization process and tracking. Whenever you want you can mail a file with the coordinates stored so far, this file is sent through the GPX format thanks to the 'e-mail' button located at the top left of the screen. Tracking ends with the 'Stop' button at the right of the screen. The default email receiver can be set at 'Settings'.
Once tracking is activated, an icon appears in the notification, along with the last computed position coordinates and the number of samples stored so far. When the application is visible, the GPS data is delivery and stored each second, whenever the distance from the previous location is greater than the current GPS error. When the application disappears from the front, the tracking mechanism still works, but at a slower rate to save battery. Specifically, monitoring rate becomes each 50m 20s.
It generate routes with SIDs, STARs and NATs and TACAN routes, using updated AIRAC databases. Also , you can set the enroute altitude.
To generate a route , you must write the departure and arrival ICAO airport code.
It works with any flight simulator software like FS2004 and FSX, X-Plane and more.
Made by Mihai Macarie.
- Full colour moving map which can be used in Track Up or North Up mode
- Extensive airfield information including licensed, unlicensed and microlight airfields, helipads
- IFR and VFR Reporting points
- Special Rules Areas and VFR routings
- Airspace Information, updated
- Direct-To, Move To Function
- Tap on any point on the map and it shows distance, bearing and ETA. Or insert your own Waypoint
- Flight Log displays distance to next waypoint, ground speed, desired track, ETE and ETA, as well as current position in relation to VFR points for easy position reporting
- Flight Planning : Airspace Intersections and Abeam Waypoints can be inserted (flight plans can also be imported from EasyPlan)
- User Waypoints (can also be imported from EasyPlan)
- E6B Flight Calculator
- Terrain awareness, the display can be set to show ground elevation or Aircraft relative to ground, warning of high ground in a different colour shading.
- Aircraft details and Basic Weight&Balance
- HSI Needle
- RMI Needles and OBI Radials
- Airspace, Obstacle and Terrain Warnings
- A Notepad to write quick notes on the screen
- EasyWeather, a great safety feature (subject to subscription and internet connection in flight) to overlay wind forecasts at different flight levels, and actual radar and satellite images to show thunderstorms (South Africa only)
EasyCockpit can be installed as a free trial app with limited information. In order to obtain the full data, please email AviationDirect at email@example.com to obtain pricing and payment details for the full version.
Following the direct process flow, one is able to file a flight plan right from your mobile phone, and close a filed plan with a click of a button.
I am a private pilot who enjoys programming to decrease the pilot workload. I enjoyed developing this program so it is 100% Free to use.
Small Help Guide
Filing A Flight Plan: press (File Flight Plan) and follow the directions to complete
Close A Filed Plan: press (Close Flight Plan) to view flights successfully processed through the app.
DUATS Settings: manage your duats username/password used to process requests, a button is provided to go to the DUATS website in order to create an account.
Please leave feedback on improvements or enhancements you would like to see added.
Thanks and enjoy the application.
Flight plan is formed in electronic CA48 format which can be used to file the flight plan without any modifications.
Useful feature is a possibility to predefine pilot and airplane information and use it during flight plan creation process.
* view your flight plan in PDF on your mobile device. To use this feature you must have Android PDF reader installed. I suggest you use Adobe Reader which can be downloaded free of charge from Android market.
* share you flight plan using your installed sharing applications. List of possible sharing methods depends on installed applications (Dropbox, email, bluetooth, ...)
* you can access your flight plans from the SD card while the phone is connected to the PC in disk drive mode. Flight plan documents are stored on the SD card (external storage) in the "Flight_Plans" directory.
Note: delete flight plans from the application not from the external storage.
- определить свое местоположение в здании;
- найти учебную аудиторию, деканат, кафедру, спортзал или кафе;
- найти сотрудника или преподавателя и посмотреть информацию
о нём (email, фото, расписание, кафедра, и т.п.)
- проложить маршрут до аудитории (между точками А и В) или из текущего местоположения.
- получить информацию по аудитории: к какому подразделению она относится, кто из сотрудников в ней работает
Для работы приложения необходимо подключение к сети интернет.
Мы постоянно работаем над улучшением приложения.
В будущем вас ожидает множество дополнительных функций и нововведений.
Are you hate the incoming call screen while you playing game or working on your device?
So now using Transparent caller application you can do your work or playing game without interrupting them.
You know the caller details in small pop while you doing some task.
This application doesn't stop the current application while incoming call ringing , it show the small pop up screen over current application.
Small pop up appears with the details of caller and in that screen you can accept or decline call without stopping current work.
- Small pop up displays when incoming call is coming.
- No need to stop current task while incoming call in coming.
- Accept or decline call using small pop up appears on screen while phone is ringing.
- Easy to use just on/off button to start or stop the feature.
Transparent call, Transparent calling, Transparent easy calls, easy accept call, easy accept, smart answer
More from developer
A Flight Plan Screen is included. In addition to airports, you may add a user defined destination with User Defined Latitude and Longitude plus the ability to store the current Latitude and Longitude as a User Define Airport.
A Flight Log Book is included. The Log Book records time in the air departure and arrival Lat/Lon plus export capability.
In addition it export a raw file of your points when in the air including speed, altitude, latitude and longitude.
This APP is a free, extremely easy to use VFR Airplane Navigation Aid for pilots and their passengers.
Androids have a good GPS receiver and a Magnetic Sensor. They are used to aid the pilot by telling him his Ground Track (MAGNETIC, TRUE), GROUNDSPEED (KTS, MPH, KPH), ALTITUDE (FT, Meters).
It is this easy to use. First during PREFLIGHT simply start the APP. The top of the phone will give you magnetic heading in degrees. This can used to set the gyroscopic direction finder.
Before flight, attach the phone to the yoke or dashboard with a commercial holder or velcro.
After a GPS lock occurs the APP will show you the Magnetic deviation from True North at your current Lat/Lon location.
Go to the PANEL mode to see the basic digital instruments. Pressing any of the Type Unit Headings will scroll to different units. For example, switching from Feet to Meters altitude.
This app makes it possible to quickly store and check times and amounts of insulin. For a person who takes 3+ injections per day, it is an easy way to keep track without unpleasant error.
The APP makes it so easy to keep track of medication times and amounts. For example, just start the APP and use the large custom keyboard to enter amount (1+ pushes) and select the type of insulin (1). Then press EXIT and done. This saves time over most medication logging APPs.
The APP creates a record plus optionally reminds, via popup or android alert, sound, or vibration when the medication onsets, peaks, or other selected time occurs.
When you want to check your active insulin, simply start the APP, select Active Insulin and you see a list of all functioning insulin.
This APP was designed by a Type 1 diabetic to keep track of his Glucose and Med times dates and averages. This can save time overall with information at your fingertips giving you instant status on how your therapy is working.
It is especially valuable for athletes with irregular exercise schedules. Aerobic one day and Anaerobic the next who want to use alarms to know when to check glucose. Even more so to people who participate in anaerobic exercise. This app will do this with the least keystrokes.
In addition to the visual and audio reminder alerts a historical record or log, is stored in the smartphone. The log, in Excel Format, can be exported via email for analysis or read off the Phone Smart Card.