The app is easy to use and you can download it for free. So why don’t you check it out for yourself?
Who can use the app?
Anyone can use the app to get a quote or find out contact details for Aviva but the majority of the features are only available to existing customers who register for MyAviva and the app.
App features for existing customer
• View a range of policies in one place. To see a full list of policies available in the app please look at the list below
• Selection of special offers and rewards through Aviva Advantages
• Access to our new life cover estimator tool
• Check the value of your Aviva pension or bond
• Renew your car and home insurance, and set-up handy renewal reminders
• Xchange – send your policy details after a car accident
• Access loyalty discounts on a range of Aviva products
• Access to helpful tips and information
• Help and advice in starting a claim
• PIN protection for added security
• Get quotes on some of our most popular products
Downloading and registering to use the MyAviva app
Once downloaded, you’ll need to have your MyAviva account username and password to register for the app. (We used to call this MyPolicy or MyAccount). You can then set up a 5 digit pin which you can use for subsequent logins. Please visit www.direct.aviva.co.uk to register for an account or to check your username and your password if you’ve forgotten them. You’ll need be registered, to access the full range of features on the app.
Which of your policies are available on the MyAviva app?
• Car, van, breakdown, motorcycle, travel and home insurance bought direct from us
• Life insurance, investment bonds, pensions and annuities
• Private health insurance (except company policies)
We're continually adding more of these types of policies to MyAviva, so don't worry if you can't see yours yet
Who is the DrivePlus App for?
This app is for new and existing drivers who want to try how telematics works before they buy a DrivePlus policy from Direct Line.
Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
MoneySupermarket Car Insurance is the first app in the UK which lets you easily compare the cost of car insurance from your Android phone. Compare accurate quotes from a huge range of car insurance providers and then purchase straight from your phone – all in a matter of minutes. You can switch your insurance in just 3 taps.
MoneySupermarket is the UK’s number one price comparison site. 51% of people who compare and buy their car insurance through us could save up to £220 (Consumer Intelligence, Feb 2014)
MoneySupermarket Car Insurance will let you:
- Compare thousands of quotes from a huge range of car insurance providers
- Allow you to ‘click to call’ any provider, so you can talk through your quote on the phone
- Save your details and remember where you are in the application process – useful if your Android phone is out of range of 3G or Wi-Fi signal
- Save you money on your car insurance quote – even if you’re still out and about at the car dealership choosing your next set of wheels!
To use the app, you’ll need to take a few simple steps to create a MoneySupermarket.com account, or simply log on if you already have one. This is so you can access your latest quotes later online from your PC if you choose to, and all your personal data will be kept secure.
Have you used Confused.com before? Then the QuickQuote service can get our best insurance quotes direct to you in moments, with no need to fill in any forms!
All you need is a car’s registration. Just type in the number plate, and in seconds you’ll get back the cheapest quote Confused.com can find to insure the vehicle.
Not used Confused.com before? No problem. Come to our site and fill in your details. It’ll take about five to ten minutes… But then you can use the QuickQuote service in future to get quotes for any car in seconds.
Your QuickQuote will be saved in your Confused.com account, so you can review all your quotes and choose the best policy for you.
Simply enter your email address, and the registration of the car you want to insure, and we'll get our best insurance quotes back to you in minutes.
Terms and conditions apply. See T&Cs for full details. http://www.confused.com/quickquote/terms-and-conditions
This handy app ensures that you can always view important policy documentation, such as your car insurance certificate and breakdown cover details, should you need them.
If you have just bought a new General Accident car policy, it’s an easy way to upload your documents, such as your proof of no claim discount and a copy of your driving licence.
And there’s more:
- View summary information for your car policy
- Take a photo of your proof documents and upload them to General Accident
- There’s no need to print your policy documents as you’ll be able to access them through your phone whenever you need them
- Access our dedicated claims and breakdown telephone numbers
- Change My account settings including your password
- Get answers to frequently asked questions.
This app is available to all General Accident customers who have registered online for My account. If you haven't already registered, please go to www.generalaccident.com/my-account
You can use the Progressive App to:
· View coverages, ID cards and policy details for your vehicles.
· Report a claim, and take and add your own photos to it.
· Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
· Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, or checking account.
· View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
· Quote or make a policy change.
· Access your policy documents.
· Obtain roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
· Get an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
· Find a Service Center, where we'll manage your repairs from start to finish.
Learn how we use your app permissions:
Application supports Android Tablets and Phones.
Includes many tools that allow you to manage your insurance needs with ease even before you are a GEICO customer.
*Access to all your GEICO policies at your fingertips.
*View your ID cards the cool way… Digitally!
*Pay & manage your bills; it may not be super fun, but we make it super easy.
*Bought a new car? Got rid of your clunker? We can help! Get a quote to add, replace or remove a vehicle on your policy.
*We know stuff happens, so we make it easy for you to submit a claim or get your glass damage repaired.
*Stay informed about your repair while saving time. View and manage your claim directly from your phone.
*Get to know your new friend Lily! She’s GEICO’s virtual assistant and is here to help you.
Features for Everyone:
*Begin a new quote or even pull up and review a previous one. Ready to set it up? You can even start a policy from the app easily.
*Flat tire? Locked out? Need roadside help? Have no fear, GEICO Mobile is here!
*When you’re in a bind, keep GEICO Mobile in mind! Should you get into an accident, we will guide you to collect the necessary information immediately.
NOTE: To log into your account from GEICO Mobile, your GEICO policy must:
*Be an active auto or motorcycle policy
*Not be subject to other policy restrictions
License Agreement: http://www.geico.com/applications/mobile/mobile_eula.htm
What’s New in Version 3.6
• Save time using Easy Estimate* and snap photos of your damage to get an estimate without going anywhere!
• Stranded on the road? Use the Find a Ride feature to get a taxi or send your location to a friend.
• Keep photos of your important documents while you're on the go in Your Wallet.
• Got an itch to explore? Check out our Destinations feature for long or short road trips.
• And tons more!
*Available in certain states
Con l’app di Aviva Italia avrai accesso rapidamente ai numeri utili da contattare per chiarimenti e indicazioni relativi ai prodotti Vita, oppure in caso di sinistro.
Potrai segnalare rapidamente un incidente ad Aviva con l’apposita sezione. Compilando poche semplici informazioni sull’incidente e, se lo vorrai, inserendo delle foto, potrai velocizzare l’apertura della pratica. Un incaricato Aviva si occuperà poi di ritirare la constatazione amichevole (modulo blu) firmato dalle parti coinvolte nell’incidente.
L'applicazione è gratuita e nel corso delle prossime settimane si arricchirà di nuove funzionalità.
We always look for newest car insurance discounts and change them daily.
Firstly you have basic articles about car insurance:
- What is Car Insurance For,
- Do I need Car Insurance,
- Car Insurance Claim FAQ,
then you have described 6 ways how to get a discount on your car insurance (multi policy discount, financial stability discount, good driver discount, discounts for students, home owner discount and multi car discount).
You`ll also find tips and tricks for car insurance, traps which you have to watch out for and many more.
We included also some comparision tables, where you`ll find car insurance discounts, least and most expensive cars, least and most expensive car insurance rates,...
Please check updates regularly, cause we`ll attempt to draw attention to the traps, tricks and car insurance tips in our new articles.
Take care of business
- Log into your policy
- Check your coverages
- File a new claim — or save accident info, including photos, for later
- Submit photos for an appraisal
- Pay your bill
- Update your contact info
- Change your policy payment date
- Update your payment method
- See and send photos of your repairs
- Contact your dedicated claims rep directly
- Find out when your car will be ready
Access key info
- View and save your ID card — plus use it as digital proof of insurance if it’s allowed in your state
- Find preferred repair shops near you
Find useful stuff
- Track down repair shops, call up a tow truck, or find the best local cupcakes. All without leaving the app.
If you're into easy, download Esurance Mobile.
Feedback, questions, or app ideas? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.
This handy app ensures that you can always view important policy documentation such as your car insurance certificate and breakdown cover details- should you need them.
For customers who have just bought a new Quotemehappy.com car policy it’s an easy way to upload your proof of no claims discount.
And there’s more:
- View summary information for both your car and home policies
- Take a photo of your proof of no claims discount and upload it to Quotemehappy.com
- No need to print your policy documents as you’ll be able to access them through your phone
- Change your My account settings including your password
- Get answers to your most frequently asked questions.
This app is available to all Quotemehappy.com customers who have registered online for My account. If you haven't already registered, please go to www.quotemehappy.com/my-account
★★★ "Great for anyone who owns more than one car, Car Manager lets you store lots of information on your vehicles to help keep them in great shape." - appolicious.com
★★★ "Keep tabs on your vehicles with Car Manager's useful, informational records notation fields which allow you to maintain your car without forgetting one detail !" - cooliphoneipadapps.com
For each vehicle, input your fill-ups in a matter of seconds, to obtain an updated view of your expenditure, mileage and consumption.
The application updates the overview and detailed statistics of your expenses: cost per spending category, cost per kilometer or daily cost. Non financial data, such as the change in mileage and average fuel consumption can also be calculated, and displayed in brief or in detail.
A carbon footprint can also be calculated, depending on the consumption of the vehicle, as well as the mass of carbon dioxide (CO2) it produces (total and average per day and per mile traveled).
Car Manager also allows all these data (costs, fill-ups, vehicle information) to be exported and sent by e-mail directly from your device as a CSV file (comma separated values, which can opened and processed by Excel or any other spreadsheet program), should you feel the need to create your own personalized statistics.
The application also enables you to manage a directory containing all the information about the service providers for your vehicles: insurance companies, garages, stores, clubs, associations, etc. You can then easily locate them thanks to the Maps interface.
Car Manager also provides you with a Tools section, which allows you to geolocate your current position or your parking spot in a single click, so you can easily go back there later with the integrated GPS visual guiding function (or with Maps directions). This tools section can also help you find various services around your location: gas stations, garages, restaurants, hotels and others.
The application automatically adapts itself to the units of measurement effective in your country: kilometers or miles for distances, liters or gallons for fuel.
★ Freemium version, limited to 2 cars and 5 fillups by vehicle. Integrated purchase (IAB) unlocks unlimited creation ★
App for Android 2.2 and above, optimized for smartphones and tablets.
We think good drivers deserve great rewards so we’re giving everyone who registers with Appy Driver a £10 discount. But that’s not all! Drive with Appy for 250 miles and if you are in our top 10% of drivers you will earn a 20% discount on your new Admiral car insurance policy.
In fact, 40% of drivers will receive a discount of at least 12%– the better you drive the bigger the discount we give!
As well as earning guaranteed discounted car insurance while you drive, you can unlock fun badges along the way too – can you unlock them all?
How Appy Driver works:
• The app uses the GPS functionality in your smart phone to look at how and where you drive
• It runs in the background as you drive and records information we need to calculate your discount
• Because it runs in the background it won’t interfere so you can carry on using your phone
• We will give you an overall rating of Gold, Silver or Bronze after you’ve covered about 50 miles. Once you've recorded 250 miles, AppyDriver will give you your final overall rating and your unique discount code
• AppyDriver will give you a log of your journeys, and show you how many miles remain until you receive your discount code
• Your code can then be applied to a quote on Admiral.com by speaking to one of our advisors over the phone (while you can enter car insurance quote online, the discount code can only be applied by an advisor)
• Earn badges for different driving characteristics - the more miles you drive, the more badges you unlock
• The app should have little or no noticeable effect on your phone’s performance
• FREE to download
• Guaranteed discounts on your insurance
• User-friendly – AppyDriver is simple to use and intuitive, making it easy for good drivers to save money with Admiral car insurance
• Best-performing, safe drivers get 20% off car insurance prices at Admiral.com
• Our unique scoring algorithm rewards safe driving
• Autostart makes it easier for you to record the required 250 miles, ensuring you get your car insurance discount code
• Our reminder function makes sure you never forget to record a trip
• Fun challenge to collect all AppyDriver achievement badges
• Admiral was voted Best Car Insurance provider in the Personal Finance Awards 2013/14
Everyone can benefit from AppyDriver car insurance discount, especially young drivers, safe drivers and anyone paying higher than deserved premiums.
AppyDriver rewards safe drivers with a discount that will help bring down the cost of your car insurance.
Other important bits:
• Battery usage – you don’t need to connect your phone to a charger to run Appy, however the use of GPS can drain battery life quicker than normal, so you could use an in-car charger
• Your data – is safe with us! We use it to calculate your discount and to help us make Appy even better for our users
• To find out more about AppyDriver visit: http://www.admiral.com/appydriver/
Now customers can obtain all required information on the move, including the Health Card.
We appreciate your feedback to make it more user-friendly.
• Identify what’s raising your stress levels
• Fast track to a bank of stress relief tips
• Track your stress levels and reasons, get relevant tips to manage the cause of your stress
• Monitor your stress levels and see how they changes over time
• Understand how stress and pressure affects you
My Stress Kit has been developed in collaboration with Aviva UK Health’s clinical team as a handy app that you can keep with you day and night – benefitting from its useful hints for better managing stress, 24 hours a day.
A stress management tool like My Stress Kit can help you deal with life’s day to day ups and downs. With useful stress relief tips, My Stress Kit helps you find a little relief from the tension that’s caused by a busy lifestyle – the more you use it, the more you’ll understand what it is that raises your stress levels, and how you can manage them more effectively.
Important: My Stress Kit is not prescriptive and if you are really feeling that pressure at work or home is affecting you negatively, you should make an appointment with your GP to talk in confidence about reducing stress.
Please note, this application works best on screens using the following resolutions:
Normal mdip - 320 x 480
Normal hdpi - 480 x 800
Large xhdpi - 720 x 1280
If you receive an 'unsupported' notification then your device may not be able to use My Stress Kit at the moment. (Sorry about that.)
Take the International Solutions app with you, wherever you go. Then you can access worldwide emergency contact numbers and claims information easily, manage your medical records and share them with your doctors worldwide – 24/7.
The International Solutions app makes personal, medical records easy to access in an emergency, but still keeps them private. It’s safe, it’s secure. It’s free for all International Solutions members and comes at a great discounted rate for other Aviva customers using Aviva Advantages - www.aviva.co.uk/advantages
Just download the app, and you’ll have all the details you (and your doctors) need to make the most of your International Solutions policy when you’re living and working overseas.
Who can use the app?
Any Aviva customer can use the app to store and then access personal medical details safely and securely. Any Aviva customer with an International Solutions policy will also benefit from having claims contact numbers handy, wherever they are.
● Manage your medical records. When you keep medical records up to date using this app, you’ll always have access to them, wherever you are, whenever you need care or treatment.
● Share medical records with doctors. Give specific doctors access to the medical information they need. You choose who can see your information.
● 24/7 emergency contacts. Wherever you are, you’ll find the contact numbers and details you need to access eligible medical care.
● Worldwide claims info. Need to make a new claim? If you’re an International Solutions customer then you’ll find all the help you need to start a claim here, quickly and easily.
Your medical records are administrated and managed via MyHealthPassport, powered by Medelinked.
Pocket SQS is Aviva’s online Service Quotation System (SQS) which allows all Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs) to generate quick and transparent quotations for their clients. It can be accessed anytime - on the move or in the office on your tablet, smart phone or personal computer.
Pocket SQS can provide quick online quotes for a wide range of Aviva’s Life products such as Term, Investment Linked, Whole Life, Endowments and Mortgage Insurance.
Special care has been taken to enable rider attachment, so your clients can receive comprehensive coverage at your finger tips.
Upon BI generation, Advisors can share it with their clients through email and/or print. It can be sent easily through your tablet, smart phone or personal computer. Alternatively, you may save the information in your profile and attend to it later.
Pocket SQS is also a resource hub, where advisors can find up- to-date forms, sales kits and customer brochures. With its ergonomic design and easy accessibility through Aviva Online, aviva.com.sg, SQS generation has never been more convenient.
It’s travel insurance ‘to go’. Instant quotes, on-the-spot purchase, policy details, and travel FAQs — access it all easily and quickly, round the clock, round the globe. You can also share this handy little app with your family and friends over your social network.
Now, every time you pack your bags, pack some travel insurance, in just a few screen taps. Just click on the app, enter your trip details, and get a quote on-screen in seconds. What’s more, buying your travel insurance is just as quick and easy.
Should there be a hiccup in your travels, you’ll find the Incident Recording and Claim Procedures Guide to come in really handy; you’re assured of instant help, anytime, anywhere.
You can also use the Aviva Travel App to check your policy and coverage details, and get answers on common travel insurance questions. Plus, you can view, check and edit your profile as well as privacy preferences.
We’ve also made it so easy to share this convenience with your family and friends over Facebook — just click on the ‘Share App’ icon.
To travel without the worries, get the Aviva Travel mobile app today!
Company Reg No.: 196900499K GST Reg No.: MR-8500166-8