The app is easy to use and you can download it for free. So why don’t you check it out for yourself?
Who can use the app?
Anyone can use the app to get a quote or find out contact details for Aviva but the majority of the features are only available to existing customers who register for MyAviva and the app.
App features for existing customer
• View a range of policies in one place. To see a full list of policies available in the app please look at the list below
• Selection of special offers and rewards through Aviva Advantages
• Access to our new life cover estimator tool
• Check the value of your Aviva pension or bond
• Renew your car and home insurance, and set-up handy renewal reminders
• Xchange – send your policy details after a car accident
• Access loyalty discounts on a range of Aviva products
• Access to helpful tips and information
• Help and advice in starting a claim
• PIN protection for added security
• Get quotes on some of our most popular products
Downloading and registering to use the MyAviva app
Once downloaded, you’ll need to have your MyAviva account username and password to register for the app. (We used to call this MyPolicy or MyAccount). You can then set up a 5 digit pin which you can use for subsequent logins. Please visit www.direct.aviva.co.uk to register for an account or to check your username and your password if you’ve forgotten them. You’ll need be registered, to access the full range of features on the app.
Which of your policies are available on the MyAviva app?
• Car, van, breakdown, motorcycle, travel and home insurance bought direct from us
• Life insurance, investment bonds, pensions and annuities
• Private health insurance (except company policies)
We're continually adding more of these types of policies to MyAviva, so don't worry if you can't see yours yet
MoneySupermarket Car Insurance is the first app in the UK which lets you easily compare the cost of car insurance from your Android phone. Compare accurate quotes from a huge range of car insurance providers and then purchase straight from your phone – all in a matter of minutes. You can switch your insurance in just 3 taps.
MoneySupermarket is the UK’s number one price comparison site. 51% of people who compare and buy their car insurance through us could save up to £220 (Consumer Intelligence, Feb 2014)
MoneySupermarket Car Insurance will let you:
- Compare thousands of quotes from a huge range of car insurance providers
- Allow you to ‘click to call’ any provider, so you can talk through your quote on the phone
- Save your details and remember where you are in the application process – useful if your Android phone is out of range of 3G or Wi-Fi signal
- Save you money on your car insurance quote – even if you’re still out and about at the car dealership choosing your next set of wheels!
To use the app, you’ll need to take a few simple steps to create a MoneySupermarket.com account, or simply log on if you already have one. This is so you can access your latest quotes later online from your PC if you choose to, and all your personal data will be kept secure.
Have you used Confused.com before? Then the QuickQuote service can get our best insurance quotes direct to you in moments, with no need to fill in any forms!
All you need is a car’s registration. Just type in the number plate, and in seconds you’ll get back the cheapest quote Confused.com can find to insure the vehicle.
Not used Confused.com before? No problem. Come to our site and fill in your details. It’ll take about five to ten minutes… But then you can use the QuickQuote service in future to get quotes for any car in seconds.
Your QuickQuote will be saved in your Confused.com account, so you can review all your quotes and choose the best policy for you.
Simply enter your email address, and the registration of the car you want to insure, and we'll get our best insurance quotes back to you in minutes.
Terms and conditions apply. See T&Cs for full details. http://www.confused.com/quickquote/terms-and-conditions
Application supports Android Tablets and Phones.
Includes many tools that allow you to manage your insurance needs with ease even before you are a GEICO customer.
*Access to all your GEICO policies at your fingertips.
*View your ID cards the cool way… Digitally!
*Pay & manage your bills; it may not be super fun, but we make it super easy.
*Bought a new car? Got rid of your clunker? We can help! Get a quote to add, replace or remove a vehicle on your policy.
*We know stuff happens, so we make it easy for you to submit a claim or get your glass damage repaired.
*Stay informed about your repair while saving time. View and manage your claim directly from your phone.
*Get to know your new friend Lily! She’s GEICO’s virtual assistant and is here to help you.
Features for Everyone:
*Begin a new quote or even pull up and review a previous one. Ready to set it up? You can even start a policy from the app easily.
*Flat tire? Locked out? Need roadside help? Have no fear, GEICO Mobile is here!
*When you’re in a bind, keep GEICO Mobile in mind! Should you get into an accident, we will guide you to collect the necessary information immediately.
NOTE: To log into your account from GEICO Mobile, your GEICO policy must:
*Be an active auto or motorcycle policy
*Not be subject to other policy restrictions
License Agreement: http://www.geico.com/applications/mobile/mobile_eula.htm
You can use the Progressive App to:
· View coverages, ID cards and policy details for your vehicles.
· Report a claim, and take and add your own photos to it.
· Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
· Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, or checking account.
· View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
· Quote or make a policy change.
· Access your policy documents.
· Obtain roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
· Get an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
· Find a Service Center, where we'll manage your repairs from start to finish.
Learn how we use your app permissions:
Who is the DrivePlus App for?
This app is for new and existing drivers who want to try how telematics works before they buy a DrivePlus policy from Direct Line.
Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
Finding cheap insurance in Northern Ireland can be difficult, especially car insurance.
With so many insurance companies and brokers based on the UK mainland, many great value policies exclude Northern Ireland. We know how frustrating that can be, so we have developed the CompareNI Insurance Comparison App to let you compare deals that apply to NI residents.
Insurance premiums can vary between brokers, as they can charge different fees on top of the original insurance price - so it is worth shopping around to make sure that you don't pay too much for the cover that you need. At CompareNI.com, we compare the prices these different brokers charge, so you don't have to contact brokers and insurers individually, which could save you both time and money!
Our system allows you to fill in one simple form to get prices from up to 58 different companies within a couple of minutes. The cheapest insurance quote will be shown at the top of the list, and you can review policy extras and the brief details, before choosing to purchase online or by phone, directly from the insurance company. You can also save these quotes and review them another time, if you aren't ready to buy today.
Finding many types of insurance in Northern Ireland just got easier with CompareNI.com!
It isn't just car insurance and home insurance quotes that we can provide - we have partnerships with insurance companies who can get you great deals on all kinds of insurance including van, bike, pet, travel, breakdown and much more.
We can also help you check out rates on financial products including credit cards, savings accounts, and mortgages in our money section.
We can help you find insurance no matter where you live in Northern Ireland including Belfast, Newry, Carrickfergus, Derry, Coleraine, Ballymena, Newtownards, Lisburn, Bangor, Craigavon, Castlereagh, Cookstown, Downpatrick, Limavady, Strabane, Enniskillen, Larne, Down, Holywood, Omagh, Fermanagh, Dungannon, Lurgan, Londonderry, Antrim, Armagh, Tyrone, Banbridge, Maghera, and everywhere else!
Con l’app di Aviva Italia avrai accesso rapidamente ai numeri utili da contattare per chiarimenti e indicazioni relativi ai prodotti Vita, oppure in caso di sinistro.
Potrai segnalare rapidamente un incidente ad Aviva con l’apposita sezione. Compilando poche semplici informazioni sull’incidente e, se lo vorrai, inserendo delle foto, potrai velocizzare l’apertura della pratica. Un incaricato Aviva si occuperà poi di ritirare la constatazione amichevole (modulo blu) firmato dalle parti coinvolte nell’incidente.
L'applicazione è gratuita e nel corso delle prossime settimane si arricchirà di nuove funzionalità.
We always look for newest car insurance discounts and change them daily.
Firstly you have basic articles about car insurance:
- What is Car Insurance For,
- Do I need Car Insurance,
- Car Insurance Claim FAQ,
then you have described 6 ways how to get a discount on your car insurance (multi policy discount, financial stability discount, good driver discount, discounts for students, home owner discount and multi car discount).
You`ll also find tips and tricks for car insurance, traps which you have to watch out for and many more.
We included also some comparision tables, where you`ll find car insurance discounts, least and most expensive cars, least and most expensive car insurance rates,...
Please check updates regularly, cause we`ll attempt to draw attention to the traps, tricks and car insurance tips in our new articles.
Take care of business
- Log into your policy
- Check your coverages
- File a new claim — or save accident info, including photos, for later
- Submit photos for an appraisal
- Pay your bill
- Update your contact info
- Change your policy payment date
- Update your payment method
- See and send photos of your repairs
- Contact your dedicated claims rep directly
- Find out when your car will be ready
Access key info
- View and save your ID card — plus use it as digital proof of insurance if it’s allowed in your state
- Find preferred repair shops near you
Find useful stuff
- Track down repair shops, call up a tow truck, or find the best local cupcakes. All without leaving the app.
If you're into easy, download Esurance Mobile.
Feedback, questions, or app ideas? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.
Now customers can obtain all required information on the move, including the Health Card.
We appreciate your feedback to make it more user-friendly.
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used by AdWhirl to display State Farm info banners
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
Do you find it difficult to remember renewal dates? Do you want to instantly intimate and track claims? Has your car broken down, leaving you stranded in the middle of nowhere and you want to find the nearest garage? Managing your insurance policies on the go has now become easier with the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance “Insurance Wallet”.
Whether you want to quickly download your policy document, intimate a claim or view existing policy details, get policy renewal alerts, buy or renew policies, you can now do this anywhere, anytime at the comfort of your fingertips. No need to call the agent for your day-to-day insurance queries.
Just pull out the phone and download Insurance Wallet now to seamlessly:
• Buy and renew policies.
• Get detailed policy information.
• Get policy renewal alerts.
• Intimate a claim and track your claims.
• Find the nearest Bajaj Allianz General Insurance branch, network garage list and network hospitals.
• View and share your E-Cards.
• Download and view your policy document anytime you need it.
• Change your personal details.
• Stay fit with amazing wellness tips.
Now, with Bajaj Allianz GIC “Insurance wallet” - Customer android app, insurance is at your fingertips.
Login Tip: Existing login credentials, if any, of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd. “Customer Portal” can also be used to log in to Insurance Wallet.
This handy app ensures that you can always view important policy documentation, such as your car insurance certificate and breakdown cover details, should you need them.
If you have just bought a new General Accident car policy, it’s an easy way to upload your documents, such as your proof of no claim discount and a copy of your driving licence.
And there’s more:
- View summary information for your car policy
- Take a photo of your proof documents and upload them to General Accident
- There’s no need to print your policy documents as you’ll be able to access them through your phone whenever you need them
- Access our dedicated claims and breakdown telephone numbers
- Change My account settings including your password
- Get answers to frequently asked questions.
This app is available to all General Accident customers who have registered online for My account. If you haven't already registered, please go to www.generalaccident.com/my-account
• Identify what’s raising your stress levels
• Fast track to a bank of stress relief tips
• Track your stress levels and reasons, get relevant tips to manage the cause of your stress
• Monitor your stress levels and see how they changes over time
• Understand how stress and pressure affects you
My Stress Kit has been developed in collaboration with Aviva UK Health’s clinical team as a handy app that you can keep with you day and night – benefitting from its useful hints for better managing stress, 24 hours a day.
A stress management tool like My Stress Kit can help you deal with life’s day to day ups and downs. With useful stress relief tips, My Stress Kit helps you find a little relief from the tension that’s caused by a busy lifestyle – the more you use it, the more you’ll understand what it is that raises your stress levels, and how you can manage them more effectively.
Important: My Stress Kit is not prescriptive and if you are really feeling that pressure at work or home is affecting you negatively, you should make an appointment with your GP to talk in confidence about reducing stress.
Please note, this application works best on screens using the following resolutions:
Normal mdip - 320 x 480
Normal hdpi - 480 x 800
Large xhdpi - 720 x 1280
If you receive an 'unsupported' notification then your device may not be able to use My Stress Kit at the moment. (Sorry about that.)
Take the International Solutions app with you, wherever you go. Then you can access worldwide emergency contact numbers and claims information easily, manage your medical records and share them with your doctors worldwide – 24/7.
The International Solutions app makes personal, medical records easy to access in an emergency, but still keeps them private. It’s safe, it’s secure. It’s free for all International Solutions members and comes at a great discounted rate for other Aviva customers using Aviva Advantages - www.aviva.co.uk/advantages
Just download the app, and you’ll have all the details you (and your doctors) need to make the most of your International Solutions policy when you’re living and working overseas.
Who can use the app?
Any Aviva customer can use the app to store and then access personal medical details safely and securely. Any Aviva customer with an International Solutions policy will also benefit from having claims contact numbers handy, wherever they are.
● Manage your medical records. When you keep medical records up to date using this app, you’ll always have access to them, wherever you are, whenever you need care or treatment.
● Share medical records with doctors. Give specific doctors access to the medical information they need. You choose who can see your information.
● 24/7 emergency contacts. Wherever you are, you’ll find the contact numbers and details you need to access eligible medical care.
● Worldwide claims info. Need to make a new claim? If you’re an International Solutions customer then you’ll find all the help you need to start a claim here, quickly and easily.
Your medical records are administrated and managed via MyHealthPassport, powered by Medelinked.
Pocket SQS is Aviva’s online Service Quotation System (SQS) which allows all Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs) to generate quick and transparent quotations for their clients. It can be accessed anytime - on the move or in the office on your tablet, smart phone or personal computer.
Pocket SQS can provide quick online quotes for a wide range of Aviva’s Life products such as Term, Investment Linked, Whole Life, Endowments and Mortgage Insurance.
Special care has been taken to enable rider attachment, so your clients can receive comprehensive coverage at your finger tips.
Upon BI generation, Advisors can share it with their clients through email and/or print. It can be sent easily through your tablet, smart phone or personal computer. Alternatively, you may save the information in your profile and attend to it later.
Pocket SQS is also a resource hub, where advisors can find up- to-date forms, sales kits and customer brochures. With its ergonomic design and easy accessibility through Aviva Online, aviva.com.sg, SQS generation has never been more convenient.
It’s travel insurance ‘to go’. Instant quotes, on-the-spot purchase, policy details, and travel FAQs — access it all easily and quickly, round the clock, round the globe. You can also share this handy little app with your family and friends over your social network.
Now, every time you pack your bags, pack some travel insurance, in just a few screen taps. Just click on the app, enter your trip details, and get a quote on-screen in seconds. What’s more, buying your travel insurance is just as quick and easy.
Should there be a hiccup in your travels, you’ll find the Incident Recording and Claim Procedures Guide to come in really handy; you’re assured of instant help, anytime, anywhere.
You can also use the Aviva Singapore Travel App to check your policy and coverage details, and get answers on common travel insurance questions. Plus, you can view, check and edit your profile as well as privacy preferences.
We’ve also made it so easy to share this convenience with your family and friends over Facebook — just click on the ‘Share App’ icon.
To travel without the worries, get the Aviva Singapore Travel mobile app today!
Who can use the app?
Everyone can use the app as long as you hold a valid Singapore NRIC/FIN
Company Reg No.: 196900499K GST Reg No.: MR-8500166-8