Current features are:
• Move pieces freely, add or remove them.
• Undo/Redo last movement.
• Rotate board and/or pieces.
• Use checkers game pieces.
• Save/load positions for later use. Starting positions for chess and checkers are available.
• Use a chess clock where you can configure initial time, move time increment, increment after a number of movement, hourglass time, ...
• Set time independent for black and white if required.
• Save/load time settings for later use. Already available some common times.
1. Drag&Drop based chessboard
3. Inverted black Pieces
4. Move Restiction
5. Move Indicator
6. Ignore play order option
-- Features might be updated in later version
1. Sandbox Mode
2. Pause, Draw, Take back Button
3. Play History Save&Load
4. Square number Indication
5. Start position customizing
6. customizing options
(Background image, piece image, piece size, layout, chessboard color, move indication style and etc..)
-- Features will not be added
1. Play with Computer
2. Play via Network
Knight's Tour is mathematical problem involving a knight on a chessboard. Board size from 3x3 to 8x8.
The knight is placed on the left top.The knight moving according to the rules of chess knight.The knight must visit each square exactly once. The results are summarized.
Initially the board is empty. First click on the board to put the knight on a starting field, then move it from there to the next desired field (or click on it). Try making as many moves as possible. Individual highscores are stored (storage can be reset via the menu). The absolute record is, as you may guess, 64.
According to the player's choice passed fields are marked with move numbers, lines, or both.
Idea / theory: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight%27s_tour
During the game the two opponents take turns to move one of their pieces to a different square of the board. One player ('White') has pieces of a light color; the other player ('Black') has pieces of a dark color. There are rules about how pieces move, and about taking the opponent's pieces off the board. The player with white pieces always makes the first move. Because of this, White has a small advantage, and wins more often than Black in tournament games.
Chess is popular and is often played in competitions called chess tournaments. It is enjoyed in many countries, and is a national hobby in
You can move a player in chess's knight ways, and the objective is avoiding dead end and jumping around as long as possible.
Caymahn is similar to "Knight's tour" traditional puzzle game, but this game has additional freatures:
* Scroll the tiles
* Tiles recover in some steps
so you can play easily.
This is a great puzzle game. Each next level is more difficult and more interesting.
Download and install easily this app for your Android ( Google ) device, play and enjoy!
You can save any completed picture as Wallpaper for your smartphone even with lock screen installed.
Enjoy our database with hundreds of photos of sexy hot girls!
These girls are awesome, there are great athletes and just sexy girls!!!
If you like , don't forget to give 5 stars!
There is no annoying push notification ads, this app is only supported by simple ads.
This app does NOT contain any nudity or explicit sexual content, however, it is intended for use by adults above the age of 18 only!
By playing this game you may find yourself hopelessly addicted to swapping the glorious bubbles. It is a simple but extremely fun match-3 game.
How to Play:
- Match 3 identical bubbles to eliminate them
- Match more bubbles for multiple points
- Three Game Modes: Normal, Time, Quick
- Easy-to-play interface with save function
- Global, cross-platform leaderboards
- Nice, clean graphics and smooth game play
What are you waiting for? Download it free now!
Chess is probably the most famous two-player strategy board game.
It is played on a chessboard, a checkered gameboard with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid.
Each player begins the game with 16 pieces: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns. Each piece type moves differently.
Pieces are used to attack and capture the opponent's pieces, with the objective to 'checkmate' the opponent's king by placing it under an inescapable threat of capture.
After completing each puzzle players are able to replay the puzzle again and challenge themselves to improving on their best time for that puzzle.
Puzzles Included in Pack:
- Bishop Flip
- Bishop Swap
- Checkers Swap
- Knight Domination
- Knight Flip
- Knight Swap
- Knight Tour
- Knight Uncrossed
- Neural Net
- Pawn Domination
- Pawn Flip
- Queen Domination
- Queen Flip
- Queen Independence
- Rook Flip
- Solitaire Chess
- Team Domination
- Team Independence
More from developer
Esponce QR code scanner is straight forward and very simple to use with no locked features or ads! Just open the app, point the camera and Esponce QR reader will do the rest.
The easy to use interface and simplicity is where it shines. When scanning a QR code, you'll get immediate results and be able to take corresponding action to visit the website, add a contact or an event, get directions on map, pay, call a phone or Skype, send a text message, send an email or share.
The Reader strictly follows Denso Wave standards and reads all kinds of simple and complex codes. As an added benefit the app has the ability to create custom QR codes on the fly. You can send it to an email address or share it on social networks in just a few seconds.
***Note: When scanning codes that redirect you to a website, you'll need an Internet connection.
*** HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES ***
- specialized QR Code scanning with camera
- Auto focus when scanning, low-light scanning (requires flash)
- Displaying content in a user friendly format
- History of scans with extra details
- Settings to customize actions when scanning (sound, vibra, auto redirect)
- Create various custom QR codes
- Ability to share all created codes via email and social networks
- Tracking: view statistics of your QR Codes
*** SUPPORTED CONTENT RECOGNITION ***
- Plain text messages
- Hyperlinks and short links
- Contact card: vcard, mecard, bizcard
- Contact info: phone numbers, SMS, e-mail address
- Special links: YouTube, Vimeo, Bing Maps, PayPal, etc...
- Instant messengers: Skype, IRC, MSN IM, etc...
- Calendar events
*** IMPORTANT - We care about your feedback! ***
We're constantly improving Esponce and we greatly appreciate your feedback and support to make it the best QR Code scanner available. If you have an issue with the app you can reach us at email@example.com.