The castle features the following minigames:
- Dress a knight in armor
- Your finger is the sword! Chop vegetables on the market!
- Archery: pickup the arrow, aim your bow and shoot at targets
- The JOUST! Tap to make your horse race and throw your opponent out of the saddle!
- Become a blacksmith! Heat up the iron, strike it with your hammer and cool down the blade to create a sword!
- Go fishing! Pickup your fishing pole and catch some fish in the castle moat
- Play "Concentration (Memory)" with medieval shields
MORE minigames to come with future updates!
Featuring a collection of SIX interactive games and puzzles that feature Mike, his dragons Squirt and Sparkie, his sister Evie and all of their friends in Glendragon, kids will love helping Mike on all of his knightly missions. The easy and hard modes welcome all children to play.
Jam Tart Fling – With up to 50 levels of play, help Mike protect Glendragon from the Vikings’ mischief!
Fruit Shoot – Practice your archery skills and see how many fruits you can shoot!
Paint the Castle - Learn shapes and colors while painting the walls of Glendragon Castle!
Jigsaw Jumble - Discover favorite friends after completing and unlocking puzzles!
Seek & Find - Search the scroll for the hidden items!
Match Mission - Memorize and match your favorite characters
Aspiring knights-in-training are guaranteed to enjoy hours of fun, while testing their reflexes, dexterity, and puzzle solving skills.
Playable on Android tablets and phones, and featuring the characters, music and beautiful CG graphics from the TV show - Mike the Knight: Knight in Training Game Pack is a must have App that is sure to entertain and inspire fans and newcomers alike!
About Mike the Knight™:
Mike the Knight brings the excitement and enchantment of medieval times into the life of the modern pre-schooler. Kids are transported to a world filled with marvelous missions, castles, dragons, Vikings and trolls. With the triumphant rallying cry “Be a Knight, do it Right” the young hero is joined in his adventures by a host of characters including his trusty steed Galahad, two friendly dragons Squirt and Sparkie, and his sister Evie, a trainee wizard. Mike is an energetic, cheeky yet bountiful young Knight-in-training, driven by his passion to help others and, along the way, be the best knight he can be.
Visit HIT Entertainment at www.hitentertainment.com
Follow Mike the Knight on Twitter: @miketheknightus
Like Mike the Knight on Facebook at www.facebook.com/miketheknightofficial
Visit Funny Garbage at www.funnygarbage.com
Follow Funny Garbage on Twitter: @funnygarbage
Like Funny Garbage on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FunnyGarbage
In this challenging puzzle game you help a brave knight by building his road towards a life-saving antidote.
Place random tiles to finish the road through charming grid-based environments.
Plan your moves and act quickly, but most of all: STAY ON THE ROAD!
With short rounds and incremental progress, we bring you straight into the challenge. Play during the coffe break, bus trip, before sleeping or just about any time you want a tricky challenge.
* Challenging and frustratingly fun gameplay.
* Charming voxel graphics and vivid environments.
* 36 levels to test both skill and patience.
* 3 worlds with carefully crafted themes.
* Unique special objectives to challenge even the smartest.
* Warm and cozy soundtrack.
* Save the brave knight!
It has very simple rules:
You must visit every open square of a chess board with your knight, using knight moves (L-shape).
Some squares are blocked, so you’ll have to search the path to each open square.
There are several game modes:
Arcade - Finish each level before the time runs out!
Lights Out - Avoid squares you already visited.
Relax - No countdown, no rush, just enjoy and practice the levels.
With lots of levels and achievements, a beautiful minimalist flat design and themes, it will keep you hooked for a long time!
Black Knight Chess is a two-player board game played on a chessboard, a square-checkered board with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid. It is one of the world's most popular games, played by millions of people worldwide at home, in clubs, online, by correspondence, and in tournaments.
Description of main features:
- Black Knight Chess is application which consists of a mobile GUI, chess engine, online portal, bluetooth and cloud plugin.
- When user plays against engine computer, the engine plays at various levels (easy, normal, hard).
- User can play either side (human) and, independently, view the board from the perspective of white or black.
- The user can play against another user via Bluetooth and via Online Chess Cloud.
- The application accepts moves through the touch screen.
- Optional "move coach" highlights valid user moves during input and last played engine move.
- Optional "next move" coach recommends your next move
- Optional evaluation of the game that the player will indicate which player has the advantage.
- When user plays standard moves in the beginning, the application automatically detects the move user makes and displays the name of the move below the table. This feature is also optional.
- Full game navigation buttons enable users to correct mistakes or analyze games (back to previous move, go to next move, back to start, go to end game).
- Games can be exported and imported as PGN format and saved and loaded to local database.
- There are hundreds of recorded games that you can analyze and learn from them.
- The player can choose between two languages: English and Bosnian.
- User can solve chess problems that are divided by levels.
- User can make start position on table and play game from that position.
- Optional sound and vibrate on check/checkmate features.
- User can registered on Black Knight Chess portal via android application.
- User can sign in with facebook account.
- User can register on Google cloud and play with other online users registered on cloud.
- User is awarded for achieved results through Highscore list.
- User can chat with other player while playing online or bluetooth game.
- Share game feature.
- Vibrate mobile on play or check/checkmate.
Author: Nirmel Murtic
Game name: Black Knight - Chess (Crni Konj - Sah)
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Bosna i Hercegovina)
Complete the chessboard in 64 knight moves without repeating square.
Be the fastest to complete and fight for your place among the first in the ranking.
A very entertaining challenge that will help you get the knight moving skill when playing chess.
Palabras clave: 64 knight caballo salto ruta movimientos ajedrez reto desafío challenge jump chess tour 8x8
Dark Knight is licensed under the GPLv3 and collaboration is encouraged at its SourceForge project page. It is provided without warranty, express or implied. Full text of the GPLv3 available at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html.
Feature image background for Dark Knight Market page credit to zyllan at Flickr, image page http://www.flickr.com/photos/zyllan/3647600981/. Image is licensed under Creative Commons license.
The QR code scanner is straight forward and very simple to use with no locked features or ads. Just open the app, point the camera and the Esponce QR scannet will do the rest.
The easy to use interface is where it really stands out. When scanning a QR code, you'll get immediate results and be able to take corresponding action to visit the website, add a contact or an event, ask for directions, make payments, call a phone number or Skype, send a text message or email and share on social networks.
Our QR scanner strictly follows Denso Wave standards and reads all kinds of QR codes, from black and white, negative color and customized QR codes.
When scanning QR codes that redirect you to a website, you'll need an Internet connection.
*** HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES ***
- Specialized QR code scanner
- Auto focus when scanning, low-light scanning requires flash
- Displays content in a user friendly format
- History of scans with extra details
- Settings to customize actions when scanning (sound, vibra, auto redirect, share)
*** SUPPORTED CONTENT RECOGNITION ***
- Plain text messages
- Hyperlinks and short links
- Contact card: vcard, mecard, bizcard
- Calendar events
- Contact info: phone numbers, SMS, e-mail address
- Special links: YouTube, Vimeo, Bing Maps, PayPal, etc...
- Instant messengers: Skype, IRC, MSN IM, etc...
*** IMPORTANT - We care about your feedback!
We're constantly improving Esponce and we greatly appreciate your feedback and support to make this, the best QR code scanner available.
If you have an issue with the app you can reach us at email@example.com.
Visit our website at http://www.esponce.com
Follow us on Twitter: @esponcetag
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/esponce.mobile.