Immerse yourself in a great story anytime, anywhere, by downloading from a breathtaking range of 150,000+ titles to your Android device—from best sellers to classics, and everything in-between.
Now you can turn on and listen to a good book even when you can’t pick one up—on your way to work, at the gym, while folding laundry, or any other time your eyes and
hands are busy.
• Transfer books to your device over wi-fi
• Audiobook chapter navigation, bookmarking, sleep mode, variable narration speed, button-free mode
• Multitasking for background downloading and listening
• NEW! Switch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice (compatible Kindle device required)
• Access the Audible mobile store to purchase more audiobooks
• Earn badges and keep track of your listening habits and audiobook achievements
• Connect to Facebook and Twitter to let your friends know what audiobook you’re listening to
• Get insider information about author events and more with the Audible Newsfeed
Listening with Audible is always time well spent. Download the free audiobook app now and discover a smarter way to use your smartphone.
Visit us at www.audible.com or get in touch on Twitter @audible_com
If you're in the UK, visit us at www.audible.co.uk or get in touch on Twitter @audibleuk
Are you in Germany? Go to www.audible.de. Follow us on Twitter @audible_de
Are you in Australia? Go to www.audible.com.au. Follow us on Twitter @Audible_au
Are you in France? Go to www.audible.fr. Follow us on Facebook at audible.fr
+ added DEX widget! finally ! :)
For the widget to work you need to:
1. install DEX application on the internal memory - the widget won't work if you move the app to the external card (limitation from Android)
2. install the offline database from http://dex.adrianvintu.com
3. configure the database path in DEX app, menu option Preferences. The database path can be /sdcard/dex.dict or sdcard/external_sd/dex.dict or where ever you want.You can also copy the database file to the external micro SD card.
+ am adaugat WIDGET - in sfarsit! :)
Pentru ca widgetul sa functioneze trebuie sa:
1. instalati aplicatia DEX in memoria interna - widgetul nu va functiona daca mutati aplicatia pe cardul extern (limitare de la Android)
2. instalati baza de date offline de la http://dex.adrianvintu.com
3. configurati calea catre baza de date in aplica DEX in meniul Preferinte. Calea catre baza de date poate fi /sdcard/dex.dict sau sdcard/external_sd/dex.dict sau oriunde doriti dvs. De asemenea o puteti copia pe cardul extern micro SD.
* over 500.000 dictionary entries
* works online or offline by downloading the offline database from http://dex.adrianvintu.com
* has a nice widget
* share definitions on facebook, email etc
* create your own word list for later review - can be shared
* history of searched words
* lots of interface preferences in the Preferences menu - like, language, fonts, white/dark theme, etc
* can search with wildcards ? * and +
* the app helps the uses by autocompleting words
* you can send request to the developer for extra features
Ce ofera DEX pentru Android:
* peste 500.000 de inregistrari in baza de date
* functioneaza online sau offline - daca descarcati baza de date offline de la http://dex.adrianvintu.com
* are un widget dragut
* definitiile pot fi distribuite pe facebook, email, etc
* creati lista dvs de cuvinte/definitii, pe care o puteti analiza mai tarziu
* istoria cuvintelor cautate
* o multime de preferinte de interfata pot fi setate in meniul Preferinte - ex. limba, fonturi, tema(theme) alba/intunecata
* puteti cauta cu wildcards ? * si +
* applicatia va ajuta sugerandu-va completari de cuvinte
* puteti trimite sugestii catre utilizator pentru featuers-urile dorite de dvs
Vedeti si celelalte aplicatii ale mele
Istoria Romanilor pentru Android http://ir.adrianvintu.com
Istoria Romanilor pentru Windows Phone http://ir.adrianvintu.com
User Dictionary Manager (UDM) http://udm.adrianvintu.com
DEX pentru Windows Phone http://dex-wp.adrianvintu.com
DEX pentru Android http://dex.adrianvintu.com
WAGmob brings you a Simple 'n Easy on-the-go learning app for "Learn Android Programming".
The app provides:
Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
Designed for both students and adults.
This app provides a quick summary of essential concepts in Android Programming by following snack sized chapters:
(Chapters has corresponding flashcards)
Android Programming Basics,
Android Activity Life Cycle,
Android Manifest XML File I,
Android Manifest XML File II,
Android Programming Architecture,
Android Application Development,
Android Development with Eclipse,
Android SDK Installation,
Types of Layout I,
Types of Layout II,
Android Hello World Program,
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
*** WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.***
*** WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.***
*** WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.***
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our app and app platform.
- Wikipedia client for view all of Wikipedia’s articles
- Multiple windows support
- Language quick switch
- Light/Dark Theme
- Bookmark classification
- Download wikipedia article
- Support Offline reading
- Support App to SD
- Support Find on page
- Live search suggestions
- Jump to a random article
- Quick Search Box integration & a search widget
- 150 Wikipedia languages
- Auto detect language
- Adjustable text size
- Copy text from articles
- Share article with friends
- nearby article (location base)
Jesse Thompson: Seems to support every feature people complain about in the official app. Forward / back buttons,
random page button, does let you browse non - English Wikipedias better layout.
Zijun Zhao: Better than the offical one despite the network block in China, this app can still visit wikipedia while the official one can't.
vikash singh: Great app Provides login facility and bookmark ur pages, save page for later or offline reading,
zooming as well as tabbed browsing. Thats really gr8 but could be improved even better.
Agung Trianto Widya Nugraha: Fast & simple I like that this app loads lightly and simple. Easy top copy text and sends it to
my translator app either. Good work, dev!
wikipeida,wikipedia for android,wikipedia free,wikipedia apps,wikipedia offline,wikipedia widget
Untuk versi backup dari aplikasi, silakan kunjungi http://blog.ichwanulmuslim.com/
- Naskah Rawi
--- Rawi Azab
--- Rawi Adhiyaul Lami
--- Rawi Barzanji
--- Rawi Burdah
--- Rawi Ad DIbai
--- Rawi Simthud Duror
- Terjemah Rawi
- Audio Rawi
- Notifikasi untuk Jadwal Majelis Taklim, Info Majelis dan Poster
- Pencarian Majelis Taklim Terdekat
- Panduan Menuju Majelis Taklim Tersebut.
Semoga Aplikasi ini mendatangkan banyak manfaat dan keberkahan khususnya untuk saya pribadi dan ummat muslim seluruhnya.
Jika aplikasi update ini tidak kompatible dengan device akhi/ukhti, silakan ke http://ichwanul007.blogspot.com untuk mendapatkan versi backupnya.. afwan..
For donation, akhi can transfer to my Account Number below:
BRI : 0382-01-010587-50-7
BSM : 7000466241
BCA : 1280103353
a.n Ichwanul Muslim
or PayPal in email@example.com
Terimakasih Kepada Para Jamaah dan Kaum Muslimini yang mohon maaf tidak saya sebutkan namanya satu persatu untuk supportnya berupa kritik, saran, dan donasinya dalam mengembangkan apliaksi ini, semoga Allah Swt melipatgandakan dan mengganti rizqi yang telah didonasikan, jazaakumullah khairan katsiran, jazaakumullah ahsanal jazaa...
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, pdf reader, ebook speech, pdf annotate form, epub, mobi, pdf, rar, moon reader pro, ibook, stanza, kindle, nook color, aldiko HD, kobo, comics, comic reader, cbz reader
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
Android frontend for Jim Breen's WWWJDIC
Donate version available.
*** New: Version 2.0 now supports tablets and Japanese text-to-speech.
* (new) Italian dictionary support
* (new) ICS support
* full tablet (Honeycomb) support
* Japanese pronunciation (install 'N2 TTS' from Market to enable)
* text to speech for kanji and dictionary entry translations (English/German/French/Spanish/Italian)
* multi-radical kanji search
* kanji of the day widget
* Japanese sentence translation
* example search with approximately 150,000 examples (Japanese/English pairs)
* example word breakdown/translation
* animated stroke order diagrams for over 6000 kanji
* history and favorites
* history and favorites backup and restore
* favorites export to CSV and Anki
* handwriting recognition (including offline via the Kanji Recognizer app)
* OCR-based handwritten kanji recognition, does not require correct stroke order
* Optical Character Recognition (OCR) -- just take a picture of any kanji you want to look up
* multiple dictionary lookup (General/Japanese Names/Computing/Life Sciences and more)
* multiple languages supported (German/French/Russian/Swedish/Hungarian/Spanish/Dutch/Slovenian/Italian)
* romaji input
* kanji compound search
* kanji lookup by reading, meaning, radical or stroke count
* radical table showing radical variations
* automatic mirror selection for best performance
* Camera permission is needed for OCR
* Coarse location is needed to select the closest WWWJDIC mirror
* For more details, see the FAQ:
Email me for bug reports and feature requests:
Follow me on Twitter for latest updates: @kapitanpetko
Release announcements and detailed explanation of new features on my blog:
ملاحظة: لأن نظام الاندرويد هو نظام مفتوح المصدر قد تختلف الشاشات المعروضة حسب اصدار الاندرويد المفعل على جهازك الآن أو منطقتك أو مزوِّد الخدمة الخاص بك أو الشركة المصنعة للجهاز. حاولت قدر الإمكان مراعاة هذه الاختلافات في كتابة البرنامج ولكن الاختلافات مازالت قائمة.
Keywords: دليل الاندرويد, حل مشكلات الاندرويد, خبايا الاندرويد, نصائح و حيل, حيل الاندرويد, نظام تشغيل الاندرويد, اصدارات الاندرويد, تعلم الاندرويد, نظام تشغيل جوجل.
This Application includes basic information about most of the android components as activities, services , user interface , connectivity and various others. This app would be good reference for android developers at beginners and professional stage. Android learning is simplified by simple conceptual knowledge and graphical information.
Android learning is a pocket application for various components used while developing application.
This is an basic application. We will constantly update information with more examples and graphical depiction.
The purpose of this app is to help Android fans, users and developers to have access to complete Android reference information provided by Android Developer site while they are not in front of computers and paper books.
Since no graphics and images are supported in this ebook template, all graphics have been trimmed off. And, also for the same reason, all downloadable resources, such as, SDKs, sample codes, Android logos are not included, and some minor compilation on text contents has been made to make this manual easier for users to read.
For original references, documentations and downloadable resources, please go to Android developer site or view SDK documents in your Android SDK doc path if you have installed Android SDK.
Why care to read such long, complete and boring reference documentation (TEXT ONLY)?
Well, you may learn on practice, but it is very helpful if you can get to understand the complete concepts well before getting your hands dirty, and it is helpful too for you check the manual as reference book when you are not certain about something.
For users, you may find the useful information to avoid lose in confusing setup when it may be a simple click if you check with the reference manual;
For developers, getting familiar with the SDKs, APIs and all tricks is really valuable. When you try to achieve some functions and features using self built complicated codes, you may get into the trouble by spending too much time and finally find that one line of codes may be fine if you know APIs well, and the codes you build may miss something critical!
Even though you may be an experienced developer, reading reference documentation always get you something fresh that may help you on your next programming job(s).
This Manual does not just get you the reference document, but it gets you any time and everywhere when you have your phone with you. You may read it on bus, in public park, while waiting in Doctor's office and any where even though you are not in the front of your computer(s) and where no paper books for you to reach!
Enjoy reading !
keywords: android development programming developing develop offline programmer handbook manual reference android development guide android development reference book
This app is an Android Book App built on Jiuboo Book Template. Jiuboo is an Android book app publishing platform developed and maintained by Ming Shen. Book Apps published by Jiuboo may be written by the publisher or may be the public domain books. The app publishers do not need to publish books through publishing companies, Jiuboo allows any books and contents to be published on Mobile devices and multi millions of Smartphone users can read the contents for free. The publishers gets revenue from clicks on Ad banner directly.
Jiuboo book is an App Template, the publishersdo not need to be a technical person or Android programmer. An easy to follow 9 steps for any one who is able to access internet and who has contents or books to publish. You may write your own, or you may publish other's as long as you are legally allowed.
Jiuboo provides the flexibility of Book setup, such as, skin, text size, color, etc. and App setup such AdMob ID to drive revenue direct from users' clicks and Google Analytics to track the usage of your own Jiuboo apps. The easy 9 steps, no coding, quick publishing!
Jiuboo is still under development, and this app is the result of beta test. If you like it and plan to publish your own Book Apps, visit http://www.jiuboo.com to check if it is available for public
Plainly speaking, the chapters in an ePub book are XHTML web pages, because almost the present electronic devices have the ability to display web pages, and XHTML pages fit in the reflowable requirement of the ePub spec. An epub-reader device is just added the ability to divide the displayed XHTML files into book pages. In fact, there is a built-in software engine in iPhone that formats XHTML into book pages, but Android does not has a such thing.
This freeware makes your Android phone become an ePub reader. It manages the .epub files you imported from SD card or downloaded from web sites, and let you read them by flipping as books, or by browsing as web pages. This software is not bound to any book store or online library. In addition, it provides you some web-site links to download DRM-free ePub files. If you are familiar with web browsing, the software reserves the function that lets you read the chapters as raw web pages.
The software is a lite reader for ePub format. It only takes 400KB in your phone, and can run smoothly on low-end Android phones.
- It's also a downloader: The software is not bound to any book store or online library. It has a built-in web browser. You can visit any web site with this browser by entering a url. When you click a hyper link to an .epub file, the software downloads and imports this .epub file for your convenience. If you don't know where to download ePub books, the software provides you a list of web sites.
- Various operation modes: You can choose to read ePub files as web pages or as books. If you choose to read ePub books by page flipping, you can further choose to flip the pages by tapping or sweeping.
- Remembering the last reading position and bookmarks: The software automatically remembers the last reading position and used text size of each book for you. In addition, you can also remember the current reading position by adding a bookmark.
- Moving books to SD: it leaves your internal spaces for other apps.
- Low power consumption: This software does not kill your battery.
Android development mainly is ability to use main components and this app will help you to obtain that ability.
It is some sort of references or tutorial for Android developers. You can learn from this app or just have it in your pocket in order to refresh your knoledge when you need it.
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★20+ million users from over 200 countries
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks, notes (for EPUB files) and highlights (for EPUB files only at the moment) anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections; create a home widget of your currently reading books to make resume reading easier and faster. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs and many more
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files) and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Aldiko Book Reader Premium works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.
More from developer
This free short book describes the basics of Android development.
It contains short explanations and examples.
Here is the subject list:
ADT Eclipse plugin
Creating a project
A project structure
Creating a Virtual Device
-AlertDialog with a List
-Custom Dialog from XML file
-A Bitmap object
-Drawing the bitmap on a canvas
-Thread + Handler
Opening a new screen
Media (audio, video)
Text to speech
List installed Applications
You can use this application to if you want to get ready for interviews, or just to refresh your basic java knowledge.
If you are an interviewer you can also use this application to get ideas for questions.
Your goal is to rearrange the parts of the picture in the upper frame so they will look just like the picture in the smaller frame.
82 levels with 82 different images of Megan Fox.
*Hint: if it is too hard, press the small preview picture at the bottom for a larger image.
*For any problems/bugs please don't hesitate to write to my email, I'll do my best to fix all the problems.
- The Developer.
The goal is to rearrange the parts of the picture in the upper frame so they will look just like the picture in the smaller frame.
82 levels with 82 different images of Justin Bieber.
Each level you pass lets you set that picture as a wallpaper.
This version supports most devices including tablets.
*I have done my best to find only license free images for this game.
If I have made a mistake please let me know about copyright protect images, and I will remove those at once.