Then "ExceptMe!" is just right app for you! With "ExceptMe!", it is possible now to define contacts from your phone book as exceptions, so that you will still receive an audible notification for calls or messages from your defined contacts. This also works if your device is in 'Vibrate' or 'Silent' mode.
Furthermore, with "ExceptMe!" it is possible to raise the volume for calls or messages from the defined contacts and then decrease it to the original volume.
Advantages of "ExceptMe!":
• Nice, structured and easy to use interface.
• Ability to add 'labels' for contacts which aren't in your contact list.
• Rules, when "ExceptMe!" will be active, can be set individually for each contact.
• "ExceptMe!" sets the 'ringing mode' and the volume after a received call or a received message, of a defined contact, automatically back to their original values.
• "ExceptMe!" does not require the permission of internet connections. This ensures that "ExceptMe!" can not spy on your contacts, calls or SMS!
A note for Samsung Galaxy S II users only: It is possible that the 'call part' of this app may not work on your Samsung Galaxy S II with Android 4.1 (JellyBean)!
Tags: SemiSilent My VIP Calls Tasker Priority Call Filter Selective Silence Anruf priorisieren wichtig silent vibrate ring
User is able to:
- hide the message in a selected image from photo library or in a taken photo from camera
- send image which contains hidden message to another person through email or just save it to photo library
- reveal the hidden message from the image
Every feedback and ideas are welcome.
Only with more users could be the communication better.
Please read the important information about usage inside application.
For more information visit our web page or contact us directly through support.
See who's been trying to get into your phone.
Having your phone stolen can always be a problem. Tracking it is great but when it comes down finding exactly who has your phone in a crowd of people there's no guarantee that you'll get it back. That's where TectDroid comes in.
TectDroid logs all incorrect unlock attempts on your device. It then instantly emails you the GPS location, date & time along with a photo from the front camera allowing you to see exactly who has tried to access your device.
Photo proof can make all the difference when trying to track down your stolen phone. It's very hard to argue with photo evidence.
As reviewed by Appszoom - http://www.appszoom.com/android_applications/tools/tectdroid_cyvzx.html
You can also choose to display on screen text when someone tries to unlock your device.
Choose 2 different email addresses to receive the information on. We advise one address that's on your device and a second address not kept on your device.
TectDroid (Patent pending) does not save images to any third party servers or transmit any personal data outside your own account. The app is fully 'internal'. No personal information is collected.
TectDroid doesn't guarantee you will get your device back if lost or stolen, however it will dramatically improve your chances.
For more information or feedback please contact: email@example.com
TectDroid will ask for admin rights during installation to your device. This is because in order to obtain the functionality required to produce the result the app must be classed as an administrator. If you choose not to install TectDroid with admin rights it will not function.
There is no requirement for your device to be rooted for TectDroid to work.
TectDroid cannot delete any or all of your phone data.
If your device does not have a front camera it will not run.
Some Keywords: anti theft, where is my droid, wrong login, wrong password, device stolen, phone locator, phone tracker, mobile locator, find my phone, spyphone, phone protection
Do you have a meeting ? class ? or simply you want to relax ?
And you are afraid that your phone will ring during that moment ?
From now on, you don't have to worry about that, with AutoSilence you can easily program adequate events according to your situation.
Switching your phone remotely via SMS To Ring / Vibrate / Silent, is also supported in case if you've forgotten your phone somewhere.
AutoSilence is useful for a student, businessman ... and everyone who needs this utility :)
- Simple To use
- No Ads
- Phone calls exception
- Supports notifications
- Manipulate device's sound mode via text messages
SafeKnight is a safety tool for everyday situations of vulnerability. With just one click, the app enables you to take a photo and automatically store it on a secure database, paired with your unique ID, time, date and GPS location.
SafeKnight can be used in a number of everyday situations such as using taxi services or public transport, chronicling movements on a night out, travelling abroad, internet dating, and meeting new people through social media.
The database can only be accessed by the police and other investigatory services, so all you need to do is take photos if you’re ever in a vulnerable situation. Please tell a loved one that you’re using SafeKnight so that they know to report it, if the situation ever does arise.
For a full ‘user guide’ please see our website.
Find us on Facebook – http://facebook.com/SafeKnight
Follow us on Twitter – http://twitter.com/SafeKnight
All features at a glance:
- Location based emergency numbers: Always automatically the correct emergency number (police, ambulance and firefighters) in any country, no need of internet connection
- Precise and clear display of the current location, including coordinates and address
- Emergency SMS function:
- One click and an emergency SMS is sent to all preconfigured contacts
- Text and contacts can be 100% configured with automatic wildcards
- Lockscreen & normal widget
- Flashlight (including widget)
- SOS signal function: Your mobile phone will send the SOS signal by lighting up the screen
- Policelight Function: Stay visible and noticeable in the dark.
- Morse Code: Converts text in Morse code and vice versa. Written text can be morsed by lighting up the screen.
Do you miss an important function, which belongs in this app? Report this to us via email, we will integrate it as quickly as possible!
Please note that this is still in beta so if you find any issues or have any feature requests, please post them in the appropriate section of the developer's Google+ community (https://plus.google.com/communities/112205731179046769193/stream/0c311974-029b-4769-bf1e-c570e5e9dcca).
Ignore any error messages about AirMail app. Continue to use your app normally by pressing ‘cancel’ button at AirMail error message.