Then "ExceptMe!" is just right app for you! With "ExceptMe!", it is possible now to define contacts from your phone book as exceptions, so that you will still receive an audible notification for calls or messages from your defined contacts. This also works if your device is in 'Vibrate' or 'Silent' mode.
Furthermore, with "ExceptMe!" it is possible to raise the volume for calls or messages from the defined contacts and then decrease it to the original volume.
Advantages of "ExceptMe!":
• Nice, structured and easy to use interface.
• Ability to add 'labels' for contacts which aren't in your contact list.
• Rules, when "ExceptMe!" will be active, can be set individually for each contact.
• "ExceptMe!" sets the 'ringing mode' and the volume after a received call or a received message, of a defined contact, automatically back to their original values.
• "ExceptMe!" does not require the permission of internet connections. This ensures that "ExceptMe!" can not spy on your contacts, calls or SMS!
A note for Samsung Galaxy S II users only: It is possible that the 'call part' of this app may not work on your Samsung Galaxy S II with Android 4.1 (JellyBean)!
Tags: SemiSilent My VIP Calls Tasker Priority Call Filter Selective Silence Anruf priorisieren wichtig silent vibrate ring
- Shopping Lists
- Check Lists
- Expenses Lists
- Cash Flows
- Notes (Text)
- Expiry Dates
- Remember of ...
- Exams (University)
- Public Competitions
- Job Interviews
- Cars (Car Insurance, Car Tax, etc.)
You can manage your Memo either from Smartphone/Tablet (App for Android) that from Web (www.mymemoweb.com).
To every Memo you can require a notification (on your Smartphone/Tablet) in a day and a time that you decide.
Finally, you can share (choosing you thing and with whom) your Memo with other persons.
You can set an event with various toggling modes available from the list of system and sound setting, toggling modes like ringer settings, media Setting, Alarm Setting, Wi-Fi Setting. Schedule these events for your day to day activities like meetings, movie time, driving and so on.
So with this app you need not worry anymore about manually switching your phone to silent mode before you enter a meeting room,movie theater, or switching it to a ringer mode when you are off work.
Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles and set the event, and forget about it, the app will do the rest for you. just chillax !!
Thank you very much for downloading and using this app. If you love "Go Silent" rate us on Play store.
Any suggestions/feedback Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Awarenessy wants to make you aware of how much personal data you give by your everyday smartphone or tablet usage.
- Your most common places of residence in the last two weeks
- Your value for Facebook through your likes and posts
- Check Dangerous Apps : Checks all installed apps based on their danger to your privacy
- SMS Statistics : Shows how often you are messaging and which words you used the most. (Only on smartphones )
- Movement profile : Displays your recent movement on a map. Additionally draws the place where you have accepted/received a call and received/sent a text message. If you sign in to your Facebook account, all locations that you have visited (according to Facebook) are displayed.
- Phone Provider : Overview of the data that your phone provider knows about you. (Only on smartphones)
- Data Usage: Displays the Internet usage of all apps since the last restart of the device.
IMPORTANT: You have complete control over the data Awarenessy use. Furthermore Awarenessy stores all data locally on the device and will never hand over the data to anyone.
- 'Reroute outgoing calls' is needed to detect when the user is called.
- 'Read phone status and identity' is needed to recognize who is calling and to read the phone number.
- The permission 'Receive text messages' is required to read the messages for the statistic.
- The permission 'read your text messages' is required to read the outgoing text messages for the statistic.
- The exact location is required in order to obtain the location for the movement profile.
- 'Read your contacts ' is needed in order to assign each call and each SMS to the contact.
- Your own contact card is required to obtain your name for the phone provider's data.
- In order for Google Maps to work, the SD card must be read and written and the netwerk must be accessed.
- Google Maps also requires the permissions 'Read Google service configuration' and 'View network connections'
- The activity recognition is used only to record the positions while the user is moving .
- To track the movement, the app must be able to run at startup.
Awarenessy was developed at the Institute of Computer Sciences at the University of Innsbruck as a part of a bachelor's thesis. It was created in collaboration with the Network for Mobile Scenarios in Innsbruck (Univ.-Prof. Dr. Theo Hug, Dr. Petra Missomelius and Gerhard Ortner).
The app is free software: it can be used, distributed or changed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
The source code is available under https://bitbucket.org/bstricker/awarenessy/.
Looking for an event at the Honda Center, Angel Stadium, the City National Grove of Anaheim, House of Blues or another venue in Anaheim? Look no further. Click on the calendar, find an event and go!
Do you have a question, comment or want to request a City service? Use the My Anaheim app!
The app can also be used to view commonly asked questions and call 311 with the touch of a button. Download it today to get started!