• 6 creative ways to play memory!
• Adjust game difficulty to suit the player.
• Play by yourself, against a friend or a computer opponent.
• Kid-friendly interface!
• No in-app purchases.
When one image appear on top of the screen, you need to touch position of the same image on the bottom.
Image disapear after 3 touches, so you need to memorize their positions before they disappear.
The faster you answer, the more score you get.
When all images are memorized the game start to speed up.
The game support Google Play Achievements and Leaderboards
This application is for memory training.
You can see geometric shapes on the screen for a few seconds.
You need to remember them.
After the disappearance you must specify the location of geometric shapes in the order shown on the bottom of the screen.
The program includes multiple difficulty levels in each of the categories.
Matching games are a great way to improve your kids short-term memory skills, develop their concentration, and cognitive skills! All cards are laid face down and are flipped over by the player in each turn.
Users must then recall where the matching cards are and touch them to create a match(two or three of the same cards, depending on the selected game).
Fun and easy for kids, but capable of being challenging enough for adults. This game adds a level of cute to everyday matching games, by using colorful and vivid graphics for each card.
Tell us about your experience and please rate our app and post a comment.
If you have any questions, please email us.
Shake your mind!
Develop and train the memory, keep your head in good shape with Memory Star.
Regular mental exercise can greatly improve memory and attention. You'll be able to pump their short-term and visual memory.
The rules are simple: quickly remember the numbers and try to repeat them in ascending order. But not everyone will succeed.
How to Play ?
1. Click on the play button
2. You will get series of question marks
3. Click on each of them to remember which item is hidden
4. Once you click on a matching item you get points
5. Lesser time you take, the more smart you are
6. So go ahead and try your memory
Memo Locos is a path pattern game where players have to remember the pattern and play the pattern in the same way that was previously shown.
The game have 30 levels and so far just 20 levels are availables.
In order to give you a free app and keep developing more free apps in the future, this app display ads.
Please consider this to help us keep creating apps.
"Gonna Start" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Keyword: memory, brain, pattern, route, route pattern, path, path pattern, memory game, libgdx, LibGDX
MemGreen-Lite is a collection of simple games for stretching and testing working memory.
It uses familiar objects like fruits and vegetables to train the working memory at the basic level.
A moderate complexity level is also provided with geometric patterns with a limited time for making the selection.
Working memory capacity declines with age. Some diseases can also lead to shortage of working memory.
Good news is that working memory can be improved through training.
Training of working memory increases several cognitive capabilities of the brain and general intelligence.
MemGreen-Lite is simple memory game for all ages, for practice and fun.
- 100 levels to complete, each more difficult than the last.
- 4 different stage types to stretch your brain-box
- An awesome soundtrack
Imagine all the other brain trainer games out there; now imagine they have an attitude problem, a love of catchy beats and instead of offering helpful words of encouragement when you fail, they just get harder and harder until you are crying in a ball on the floor.
Sounds like your idea of fun? Great, then this is the game for you!
WARNING, INCLUDES FLASHING GRAPHICS. These can be turned off by sliding the music volume to off, which allows you to play the game without music or flashingness.
Keywords: memory trainer, genius trainer, mind trainer, brain, trainer, memory, focus, number sequences, maths, math, brain train, brain test, brain teaser, brain training, IQ test, sudoku, puzzle, fast, hard
Peculiarities of our application: - It is up to you to play a classic puzzle game or select the complexity level and fulfill difficult tasks;
- You have just 8 seconds to memorize the pictures;
- Your best result enters the Table of Records;
- You can enjoy 10 colorful topics and 10 complexity levels.
”Train Your Memory” is a wonderful game that will bring you anything bright and exciting but boredom!
Let us train our memory on our way, at home, or while having rest – it is enjoyable and efficient!
Our memory trainer is based on regular playing cards that everyone is familiar with, which made it possible to train three ways of memorizing at once:
- breaking into parts – helps memorize information in smaller portions;
- grouping – makes it easier to memorize a common characteristic of a group of objects;
- linking – helps establish relations between objects without having to memorizing all of them.
Tasks in Memory Cards are meant to train memory and improve your attention at the same time, since your memory only keeps facts captured with the help of your attention.
Regular trainings will help you dramatically improve your memory and attention.
Memory Cards features:
- a test mode allowing you to compare your results to those of other players
- 2 training modes
- 4 difficulty levels
- 12 card hands for each difficulty level
The goal of the first training mode is to memorize all the cards shown by the program, then, depending on the task, either pick them or specify how many cards of this type have been dealt in the current hand.
In the second training mode, you need to memorize the cards shown and then answer questions about the specified cards.
The testing mode shuffles modes, tasks and hands and gradually increases their difficulty. The test continues until the user loses or all the tasks are completed. You get points for every completed task and their number depends on the correctness of your answers.
- 3 difficulty levels;
- 2 game modes;
- Scoreloop integration;
- Autosave on exit;
How to play:
1. To win, remove all colored squares.
2. You can remove two adjacent squares of one color.
3. You can remove two squares the same color between them is empty space.
4. You can remove two squares the same color if the first square is the last in the series first and the second in the next row.
5. Empty rows are disappear.
6. Click on + to add new boxes.
7. The new square will be added the same order that the remaining, if 1to1 game mode.
8. The new square will be added random order of the remaining colors, if random game mode.
Email me if you want to help translate this game into your language.
No ads, no in-app purchases, no subscriptions.
Just launch and manage your tasks.
You can add task.
You can delete task.
You can change border color of task.
You can change order of tasks.
You can add tasks via share dialog from other apps.
You can share you tasks.