• 6 creative ways to play memory!
• Adjust game difficulty to suit the player.
• Play by yourself, against a friend or a computer opponent.
• Kid-friendly interface!
• No in-app purchases.
Peculiarities of our application: - It is up to you to play a classic puzzle game or select the complexity level and fulfill difficult tasks;
- You have just 8 seconds to memorize the pictures;
- Your best result enters the Table of Records;
- You can enjoy 10 colorful topics and 10 complexity levels.
”Train Your Memory” is a wonderful game that will bring you anything bright and exciting but boredom!
Let us train our memory on our way, at home, or while having rest – it is enjoyable and efficient!
Nice graphics and music make the game process interesting and table of records with time, moves and scores will help you to improve you result. The game is suitable for children and adults.
You have two modes of game (easy and hard) and three different sizes of game field. During the easy mode you need to find a couple of cards with the same pics and after that they will be opened to the end of the game. During the hard mode you need to open all couples one by one without mistakes. If you have a mistake, all open cards will be closed.
In the attic of an old but pretty house is a mess, so it's a great time to deal with it! Clean up an old wardrobe and after that you could go downstairs to the cellar, where you can find your game highscores, potatoes and granny's jam.
Play Memorium every day, improve the quality of your memory!
How to Play ?
1. Click on the play button
2. You will get series of question marks
3. Click on each of them to remember which item is hidden
4. Once you click on a matching item you get points
5. Lesser time you take, the more smart you are
6. So go ahead and try your memory
Our memory trainer is based on regular playing cards that everyone is familiar with, which made it possible to train three ways of memorizing at once:
- breaking into parts – helps memorize information in smaller portions;
- grouping – makes it easier to memorize a common characteristic of a group of objects;
- linking – helps establish relations between objects without having to memorizing all of them.
Tasks in Memory Cards are meant to train memory and improve your attention at the same time, since your memory only keeps facts captured with the help of your attention.
Regular trainings will help you dramatically improve your memory and attention.
Memory Cards features:
- a test mode allowing you to compare your results to those of other players
- 2 training modes
- 4 difficulty levels
- 12 card hands for each difficulty level
The goal of the first training mode is to memorize all the cards shown by the program, then, depending on the task, either pick them or specify how many cards of this type have been dealt in the current hand.
In the second training mode, you need to memorize the cards shown and then answer questions about the specified cards.
The testing mode shuffles modes, tasks and hands and gradually increases their difficulty. The test continues until the user loses or all the tasks are completed. You get points for every completed task and their number depends on the correctness of your answers.
- 3 difficulty levels;
- 2 game modes;
- Scoreloop integration;
- Autosave on exit;
How to play:
1. To win, remove all colored squares.
2. You can remove two adjacent squares of one color.
3. You can remove two squares the same color between them is empty space.
4. You can remove two squares the same color if the first square is the last in the series first and the second in the next row.
5. Empty rows are disappear.
6. Click on + to add new boxes.
7. The new square will be added the same order that the remaining, if 1to1 game mode.
8. The new square will be added random order of the remaining colors, if random game mode.
Email me if you want to help translate this game into your language.
No ads, no in-app purchases, no subscriptions.
Just launch and manage your tasks.
You can add task.
You can delete task.
You can change border color of task.
You can change order of tasks.
You can add tasks via share dialog from other apps.
You can share you tasks.