Features of this clock widget
- Shows current time in multiple cities around the world
- Digital & Analog Clock customizable look
- A lot of color and appearance settings
- 3D look to better fit Fancy Widget or Beautiful Widgets look
- supports various timezones. Including GMT, ZULU and rare GMT+13 timezone.
Compatible also with major popular launchers: LauncherPro, ADW Launcher, Zeam, Home++.
- Displays time and date in multiple cities and time zones
- Digital & Analog Clock
- A lot of color and appearance settings
- 3D look to better fit Fancy Widget look
- supports GMT and ZULU timezones too
Compatible also with major popular launchers: LauncherPro, ADW Launcher, Zeam, Home++
★ Innovative time bar layout.
★ Flags for 245 countries! Email me to add more!
★ Resizeable Widget (For Android 3.1+).
★ Lockscreen Widget (For Android 4.2+).
★ HiRes HD Resolution option for high end tablets.
★ Colours completely customisable.
★ Customisable working hours.
★ No extra CPU usage.
★ 4x1 widget shows four time zones at once.
★ Multiple widget support. Add 4 widgets, see 12 time zones at once!
★ Tablet Support. 2x1 and 4x2 widgets for landscape tablets.
**NEW** Support and feedback forum here: http://sonicpenguins.com/forums
If you have any problems, please either email me, or post a message on the forum.
Trial version available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonicPenguins.worldClockWidgetTrial
“Try it and see why this is considered one of the best world clock apps out there.” - Lets Talk Tablets, 11 Must Have Business Apps for your Android Tablet
“Ideal for business users, the app allows you to schedule meetings and set alarms for any time zone so you can avoid confusion when travelling for work.” - Techrepublic, 20 top Android apps for business users
“It looks superb and enables you to break down all aspects of the clock” - The 2011 Android App Guide (magazine)
“BEST world clock app I've used by far. Widgets are creative & informative.” - gbrown321
“Ability to scroll forward or back to calculate timezone differences is a huge benefit.” - Patrick
“UI friendly, great graphics, use it everyday.” - Phillip
More than just a multi-timezone clock:
▶ Exclusive daylight clock technology illustrates time differences by comparing day & night between cities
▶ Day, night, & extent of time zone displayed on map & globe
▶ Set alarms for any time zone on your list
▶ Plan meetings with just a swipe of the finger, or jump directly to any date/time
▶ Double-tap any clock for even more details: sunrise, sunset, DST…
▶ Can automatically correct your phone's time zone setting
▶ Easily add any city on Earth, as many clocks as you like
▶ Lots of appearance options
▶ Will work without Internet connection - great for travel
▶ Uses its own internal timezone database, insulated from obsolete timezones on your device
▶ 3 styles of widget; all are resizable on Android 3.1+, and available in multiple sizes on earlier OS versions
· Business people dealing with multiple time zones
· People with friends and family in other time zones
· Time geeks
Supports installation to SD card. However: doing so will disable the widgets. This is a "feature" of Android, and isn't something I can fix. See http://bit.ly/icwTHi.
Supports all current time zone changes, including Russia's "permanent summer time". However: your phone probably doesn't. If you are in an affected zone, add it to PolyClock, then use Menu > Apply Zone to override your phone's outdated time zone data.
Requires the following permissions:
YOUR LOCATION: COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) and FINE (GPS)
Required to display the Local city and zone.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Required to search for time zones and download satellite imagery.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE or SD CARD CONTENTS
Used to store various images for faster operation.
SET TIME ZONE
Required to apply time zones from PolyClock to the device.
AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT
Required to re-establish alarms after device reboot.
Used to vibrate the device when an alarm sounds.
* Four different sized widgets (1x1, 2x1, 4x1 and 4x2).
* Transparent widgets to feel the home screen background.
* Shows current time in multiple cities around the world.
* Multiple clocks support.
* Add any number of clocks and the time of these clocks will roll, showing all the clocks one after the other.
* Supports various timezones.
* Quick search for locations.
* Day & night display.
* Lots of customizations. A lot of color and appearance settings.
* Select millions of colors for the time and date with a RGB color picker.
* Changes take effect in real-time.
* Show/Hide AM-PM.
* No Battery Drain - Energy efficient.
* Ad free and does not use any permissions.
* Tap on add icon at the top-right corner in app's home page to add a clock.
* Edit a clock name by tapping edit option which appears on long press in clocks's list.
* Similarly, option to delete a clock will appear on long press.
* Also tap on menu for an option to delete all the existing clocks on single shot.
* Tap on menu to go to settings page.
* Edit the phone clock name in settings page.
* Tap on widget to load up app page.
* Pin a clock(stopping roll) if needed with a simple tap on sun/moon image at the top of widget in 1x1 and 2x1 widgets.
How to add the widget on Android 4.0+:
* Open the app drawer.
* Tap the "Widgets" tab.
* Find our Digital World Clock Widget and drag it to the home screen.
How to add the widget on older versions of android:
* Long press an empty spot on the home screen.
* Select "Widgets".
* Tap on Digital World Clock Widget to add it to the home screen.
* Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue(When the app is killed, the time will stop updating).
* When phone starts, clock starts in less than a min too.
* Please relaunch the widget after app update if widget not updating.
* ROM users-> Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card.Bcs, Android does not support widgets on external storage. So, move to SD card option is not enabled.Sorry for the inconvenience.
* If your city is missing, find a city in the same time zone & change the clock name(for immediate remedy).
* Email us about your missing city along with country, timezone details and we will be happy to add it in our next update(for permanent remedy).
* Email problems/suggestions.
Tags: Digital Clock, World Clock, Clock, World, Widget, World Clock Widget, Digital Clock Widget, Clock Widget, Time, Timezone, Cities, World time.
Contact (Email) : email@example.com
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASK KILLERS!!!
Digital World Clock Widget was
Developed by : Hashprompt Softwares
* 1.5 AdMob Update
* 1.4 Faster Loading and AdMob Update
* 1.3 AdMob Update
Shows the Current time around the World - World Time - Time Zones.
"UTC+08 Hong Kong",
The widget features the following:
- World weather forecast application (no need to add a widget if you don't want to; you can check out the weather forecast by opening the application)
- 3 widget sizes; 4x1, 4x2 and 5x2(for Galaxy Note or tablets)
- 12 skins to choose from
- Support for external theme packs containing even more skins (theme packs can be downloaded separately)
- 3 weather icon skins
- 6 fonts for the time
- 10 battery icon themes
- Portrait or landscape mode
- 12 or 24 hour clock with date
- Display of current week number
- Supports dynamic location (optional) - use this to automatically update your location and receive weather forecasts as you travel
- Weather conditions for current location (condition and temperature, low and high temperatures and weather icon)
- Detailed weather forecast display including the following:
- Local time
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Humidity and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature and low and high temperatures
- Current condition icon
- Last weather update time
- 4 day weather forecast
- World weather: Choose to display weather information for any number of different locations worldwide. Just select your favorite locations and you will immediately have updated weather and time information.
- Launch up to four different applications by tapping different widget hotspots (is user defined)
The widget can be fully customized with the following options:
- Choose the widget and weather icon skins
- Choose the text color for the time, am/pm indication, date, location, current weather condition, current temperature and hi/lo temperatures
- Display shadow on the time
- Choose the font for the time
- Display 12 or 24 hour time with optional AM/PM indicator (if 12 hour format)
- Beep every hour (optional)
- Select the date display format
- Display a manually selected location's time instead of phone's time
- Optionally show or hide specific elements of the widget (hi/lo temperature, weather update time, am/pm indicator, battery status, next alarm, etc)
- Use current location to display weather info or specify any location you want
- Get location updates from the network (cell/WiFi) or your GPS
- Display temperature values in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Optionally display the next alarm (under the hour)
- Select automatic weather refresh period (15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 hours)
- Enter your favorite world locations to watch local times, current weather conditions and weather forecast information
- Update weather on WiFi and/or GPRS
- Choose whether you want to update while roaming or not
- Play notification sounds on location and weather changes and updates
- Select what application to launch when tapping the hours
- Launch more applications by tapping the weekday or month
- Optionally display the battery level
- Specify how to receive location updates (how often and for how much distance)
- Select alternate weather forecast service
The application is localized in the following languages:
Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Croatian, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
- This is a widget, not an application. To install it please refer to the help display when you run it. There is also a link to a video that shows you how to install it.
- If you are using a task killer exclude the widget from it
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
☆ Fully customization (background colors, hand colors, text colors, etc)
☆ Different sizes (2x2, 4x2, 4x3) and resizable on some launchers (ex. Nova launcher)
☆ Over 45 themes (digial clock, analog clock, typography clock, animal, dual)
☆ Auto-update timezone/location
☆ Auto-update weather, battery information
☆ Lock screen widget (Jelly Bean 4.2)
Ever wondered what time it is in your destination city or back home when travelling? Need to keep track of different time zones? Ever accidentally called your mum in the middle of the night when you've been abroad? Perfect World Clock has the answer: Show current date & time for places all over the world! And it's free.
* Show time at current location and any location world-wide
* Knows more than 20,000 cities in all time zones of the world!
* Unlimited number of widgets showing different time zones
* Day & night display
* Both digital and analog clock styles
* 3 different widget formats (4x1, 2x2, 2x1)
* Greatly configurable
* Easy and intuitive user interface
* VERY energy efficient
* Simply perfect ;-)
REMARKS & DISCLAIMER
This software is currently ad-supported. A donation key which removes ads from the app will be released soon.
Both Internet connectivity and GPS/network location details are required for retrieving the current timezone you are in. Additional data costs may apply.
After installation you will be required to download additional 1 MByte of data to your external storage. This needs to be done only once though.
Please help to improve this application by either commenting or sending an email to the provided contact address below.
IMPORTANT: If you are using a task manager, which automatically kills background tasks, add the app to its white list. Otherwise the widget might stop updating.
* Show local time and weather conditions in more than 4000 places.
* Add your own places: Add a place in the same time zone and change its name and coordinates to your desired location to show the actual weather condition there!
* A compact clock widget, displaying the local time in your favorite locations.
* A widget showing the time and weather, which is re-sizable to show more locations on the home screen.
* Simple and clean UI
* Customizable widget colors (including transparent background)
The Internet connectivity permission is *only* used to retrieve current weather conditions.
Please help to improve this application. I appreciate your feedback by email or in the comments below.
Like the app, but miss a feature? Fork it on GitHub: https://github.com/arminha/worldclockwidget
Useful for frequent travelers, professionals working in global businesses, people with family abroad, etc.
- Up to 3 time zones simultaneously
- Widget with up to 2 time zones (optional, SmartWatch 1 only)
- 'Keep screen on' feature* (optional)
- Date display* (optional)
- 24 hour or AM/PM display
- Use personalized names for time zones
- Use personalized colors
Settings with * only work in the actual application, not in the widget. To start the application, click either the application icon on your SmartWatch, or click the widget (when enabled)
There is currently no way for a SmartWatch extension to replace the default clock. However, when using the 'keep screen on' and 'lock application' settings, it is possible to simulate this.
Note that a Sony SmartWatch or SmartWatch 2 is REQUIRED to run this application! Furthermore, this application is ONLY designed to be installed on an Android phone or tablet. It might NOT work properly on a car navigation system or television set-top box. After installation, the application itself is only accessible from within the actual SmartWatch, and can be configured from within the SmartConnect application.
Thanks for the positive feedback, keep the suggestions coming!
Please do not purchase this application if you have trouble installing / running other (free) SmartWatch applications. If for some reason this application does not work on your device while other apps do, please contact me by e-mail and I will try to help you, or refund as long as the initial mail contact was within 2 working days since purchase. Leaving negative feedback is only demotivating for me and not useful for the user, since I cannot respond to it or support it, nor send a refund (since I do not know which e-mail address / order ID is related to a comment). Also note that only Sony SmartWatch 1 and Sony SmartWatch 2 are supported. This app will not function properly on newer/other wearable devices.
Due to the vast fragmentation of Android devices, I cannot fix everything (hence my refund offer, which is from me personally and not required by Google Play Store policy), but I will always try. Leaving negative feedback makes it seem like I create a defective product, while the real problem might be a device or configuration issue I would gladly have assisted with, to the extent of my abilities.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2