Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller organisms and grow—but beware of larger predators! Winner of multiple "Game of the Year" awards, Osmos features unique physics-based play, stellar graphics, and a hypnotic soundtrack of ambient electronica. Ready to evolve?
“The ultimate ambient experience” — Gizmodo
“Beyond doubt, a work of genius” — GameAndPlayer.net
Note: This single version is optimized for both tablets and phones. Enjoy on all your Android devices. (Requires multitouch and 2.2 or higher. For more info, please visit http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices)
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
“Whether you're a child at heart who likes mucking about with single-cell organisms, or a strategist with a physics degree, this game will appeal to everyone.” — player review
AWARDS / recognition:
* Editor's Choice — Google, Wired, Macworld, IGN, GameTunnel, and more...
* "iPad Game of the Year" and Apple Design Award winner
* #1 Top mobile Game — IGN
* Game of the Year — Create Digital Music
* Best in Show — IndieCade
* Vision Award + 4 IGF nominations — Independent Games Festival
* Coolest Atmosphere — IGN
* Best Soundtrack — IGN
* Most Innovative Game — Best App Ever Awards, Pocket Gamer
* Many top lists including Kotaku, PAX, TouchArcade, iLounge, APPera, IFC, and more...
* New: Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Earn 14 single-player and 18 multiplayer achievements, with Google Play Services integration.
★ NEW MULTIPLAYER ★
* Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi), or over the Internet via Google Play Services (wi-fi only)!
* 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducing… Antimatter Impasse.
***Please note that local multiplayer between iPhone/iPad and Android is not yet supported.
4/4 ★, Must Have - “We are more than overwhelmed by Osmos for iPad… The game design is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the visuals are stunning yet simplistic… You just won’t find another experience quite like it.” — Slide To Play
“a beautiful, absorbing experience." — IGN
5/5 stars ★, Macworld Editor’s Choice - “One of the best games we’ve played so far this year. An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game...”
“Osmos is a must-play...” -MTV Multiplayer
5/5 stars - “Osmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.” -AppAdvice
“Brilliantly clever” -Co Design
Happy Osmoting! :)
But one day Lord Debol has found a way to get inside the Bright Kingdom.
With his evil powers he captured the Angel Princess.
A little boy was able to enter the evil portal and he is the only one who can save the Angel Princess.
Run and jump through 4 Worlds all packed with different and carefully designed levels.
Find awesome power-ups to help you fight all of the enemies and bosses and bring peace to the Bright Kingdom.
Angel in Danger simply brings back the classic platform formula that was missing from today's mobile games.
- 4 Worlds with 24 challenging Levels
- Gorgeous 3D Graphics
- Easy to master controls and smooth gameplay
- Challenging boss fights
- Controller Support
- 6 Characters to unlock
- Power-Ups and items to collect
- Google Play Achievements and Leaderboards
- Surprisingly Addictive Gameplay
Agent Honey will never know what enemies she is facing until she meet them.
This will be the toughest mission for Agent Honey for her entire agent life.
You will played as Agent Honey in the game,
One tips for you : if you cannot run from them, shoot them down to save your life!
Run and shoot is the only way to survive and complete the mission.
* Flying Dragon
* Giant Tyrannosaurus
* Small Tyrannosaurus
Good Luck and Let's Have Fun!
Elite CommandAR: The Last Hope
• LOCK & LOAD
As Earth nears total destruction by alien forces, an elite space commander is tasked for a last-ditch mission to save the planet.
Equip yourself with a one-of-a-kind suit and the Liberator Pistol, because you are about to embark on a risky journey to fight for the survival of our planet and put some holes in the alien's planet.
• IMMERSIVE CONTROLS WITH THE LIBERATOR PISTOL
Turn your world into a digital battlefield! Aim the pistol and pull its trigger to shoot enemies and targets in the game. Use secondary pistol buttons to raise your shield, change weapons, select special weapons and reload. Earn points to buy or upgrade guns and special weapons.
• MULTIPLE GAME MODES
Campaign: Undertake dangerous intergalactic mission to save Earth.
Training: Hone your skills on the shooting range.
• 2-PLAYER CO-OP ACTION & AR BATTLES
Coming very soon!
• DON'T HAVE YOUR OWN LIBERATOR PISTOL?
Going head to head with alien foes? You won't get far without the Elite CommandAR gear. Test out the free demo level to see what the aliens are made of, and then head over to the website to learn how you can get your hands on a Liberator Pistol and win the war for humanity.
• AppGear TOYS - AMPLIFIED REALITY
Win the war against boredom! AppGear is a line of apps that interact with collectible figures and customizable toys to create a new reality in gaming.
FancyCraft is a new open world sandbox game, which is free.
Let your fantasy and immagination do there job and work on your own virtual world!
Yes you will need to survive between monsters and other living creatures, but you can survive.
This game is inspired by other Crafting games and has got a fancy design.
You can move the banner to a place, where it doesnt disturbs you!!!
> New Fancy design
> You can construct and mining resources, craft items from raw materials, farming and more
> Single player
> Multiplayer for you and your friend on the same WiFi
> Many monsters and animals
> Almost infinite and beautiful map generator
Pilot your Danger Boat against an onslaught of rocks, icebergs, missiles, mine-launching submarines, waves, whirlpools, and more. To aid in your journey, bob and weave through buoys to acquire helpful powerups.
• Ride a wave with a pirate ship!
• Take a spin in a whirlpool with a 19th century riverboat.
• Obtain powerups including a friendly helicopter, radial blast, shields, and many others.
• Destroy obstacles in your path.
• Cruise through several different water environments with weather effects.
• Unlock a variety of unique boats.
• Earn massive scores and post them on the Game Center leaderboards.
• Complete missions, surf waves, and blow up obstacles to boost your scores even higher.
Run, high jump, collect diamonds, dodge from arrows, Feel like a real Stevens-Neo.
Hardcore levels, interesting design, nice graphics and different things.
Play, have fun, show your friends. Gradebook thing, just that would kill a few hours of life!
"This is Role-Playing in its purest form." -- Kotaku-US
""An indie turn-based retro style pixel-art RPG." I love every single one of those adjectives." -- IGN
"It’s clever, charming, customizable, and virtually infinitely replayable." -- 148 apps
Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's. This +1 edition features an extended campaign, more dungeons to explore, new attacks to use in combat, and the Tavern – a place to store your adventurers.
Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience. As both the playing characters AND the dungeon master, players can choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight and your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Choose from multiple classes, such as knights and mages, pick your characters to control those classes, like grandma or kid brother, and take on the loads of quests, monsters, items and equipment littered throughout Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. Blacksmiths, enchanters, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a whole lot more await, giving players a lot of room to personalize their gameplay experience.
Don’t wait any longer, the Pen & Paper world needs you!
• The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience
• Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and their respective classes
• Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
• Level up and get your hands on more gold to unlock epic items and gear for your party
• As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
The +1 Edition includes these all new features:
• New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
• The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
• More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
• Extended campaign filled with lots of new content
Hone your hunting techniques to lethal precision as you earn full membership in the Predators clan by tracking down and eliminating packs of elite human assassins, and defending yourself against even deadlier enemies...
Brought to you by Angry Mob Games, the creators of Guerrilla Bob and Muffin Knight!
“The Predator is just a badass.” – IGN; Editor’s Choice Award
“… all-around excellent human-slaying action.” – Gizmodo; This Week’s Best Apps
“…check[s] off all the gory boxes to satisfy even the headiest of cult followers.” – TouchArcade
“…good game that makes great use of its license…” – 148Apps
"Predators is a classic..." - GameRating UK
YOU ARE THE PREDATOR
These humans are the most dangerous killers on the planet…but it’s not their planet. This planet is a game preserve and they are the prey. Pit your incredible Predator strength, stealth, and alien technology against the killer instincts of the nine deadliest human beings alive; mercenaries, assassins, death-squad soldiers, cartel enforcers, black ops snipers, and more… Prove you are the ultimate Predator. Begin the hunt and end their lives.
No enemy is more dangerous than your own kind. Defend yourself against 3 powerful and distinct Berserker Predators determined to exterminate your clan. Fend off the dangerous Tracker Predator with his ferocious dogs, the Falconer Predator and his vicious hawks, before facing off against your ultimate nemesis--the Super Black Predator.
COLLECT YOUR TROPHIES
Take out your targets and claim your trophies – the heads of your human prey – while unlocking new alien technologies and weaponry to complete the hunt. Strike your targets swiftly and silently, separating them from their group and eliminating them one-by-one.
Use your Stealth Generator and vanish with chameleon-like transparency, then turn on your Thermal Vision while you pull out the big guns. Use long-range cannons, lethal Smart Discs, Razor Whip, the sadistic Net Gun, and of course your deadly wrist-blade and spears. These nasty blades give new meaning to the phrase, “Get to the chopper!”
Use the elements and your surroundings to gain the “upper claw” in a campaign mode of 31 intense and hostile alien environments ranging from eerie killing grounds to dense jungle.
* Xperia PLAY optimized *
* NVIDIA Tegra optimized *
"[Payback 2] manages to create a sense of overblown fun that permeates everything from straightforward races to capture the flag-inspired heists ... an immensely entertaining experience" - pocketgamer.co.uk
Featured as one of the best games of the week by The Guardian
"There’s a ton of stuff to do which is what gives Payback 2 such an interesting atmosphere" - Super Game Droid
Android Authority's Indie App of the Day
Payback 2 includes everything from tank battles to high speed helicopter races to huge gang battles - but you really have to try it get a feel for how much variety there is, and we're adding more all the time!
• VARIED CAMPAIGN. Fifty campaign events featuring massive street brawls, rocket car races and much, much more!
• TAKE ON THE WORLD. Battle your friends or over a million other players online with the game's extensive multiplayer, leaderboard and Google Play support.
• HOURLY, DAILY AND WEEKLY CHALLENGES. Try to beat the rest of the world in the latest new events!
• ENDLESS REPLAYABILITY. Make your own events in "custom mode" using any combination of the game's seven cities, nine game modes, varied weaponry and dozens of vehicles.
you will see cute animals playing with you, monsters, zombie will kill you if you near to them.
please connect to the multiplayer world on WIFI. playing a local game don't need network connection.
Creative and suvival mode;
Lost of items/blocks
Amazing infinite world;
FREE to play!
please checkout our other games with different gameplay and rate us!
This is a open source project based on Minetest game and this is unofficial build. Source: https://github.com/WHLoveSx/MineTest.git. official site: http://minetest.net
Follow the tutor to learn the basics of the game. walk around the world, dig, Craft, Build and more.
Explore other fantasy worlds and try to build anything you can image!
Connect to many multiplayer world on WIFI, it will be great fun!
please rate us 5 stars and we'll add more amazing things into the game. please do't give us a bad rating :)
The game runs well on phone and tablet with 1 GB of RAM, if you meet crash, please try it on a more powerfull device.
This is OpenSourse Project based on Minetest game.
LGPL code: https://github.com/cahill83/minetest_src
Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, horde potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface. Getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough - you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
* Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
* Randomized levels - never the same game twice
* Loot hoarding
* Chunky pixels!
Development log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24764.0
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cuddigan
* Holiday update! All new art and sound.
* New areas!
0.7c / 0.7b
* Fix for audio crash on some devices
* Fix for door crash
* Fix for ladder shading
RPG roguelike dungeon crawl
This is a remake of my PC remake of the original Atari ST game by John Gymer of Kingfisher Software and was originally seen many many moons ago on a magazine cover disk, back when the world was a little more innocent.
It's spring so lets go egg collecting! Mr Duck has lost his eggs and must get them all back before Mrs Duck comes home and makes him sleep in the swamp rather than their comfy nest. They are scattered on the fragile tiles of doom and guarded by nasties and sticky spider webs.
Luckily the god of all ducks is feeling merciful and sends Mr Duck some power ups and extra lives from time to time to help in his thankless quest.
Touch and drag your finger to move Mr Duck.
Once you have stepped on a tile it is broken and cannot be stepped on again - don't worry about being trapped though because Mr Duck is magical and can shift a row or column of tiles to escape such a predicament (by using the button in the bottom right of the screen while moving.
The enterprising warriors that stop by your blossoming burg will defeat monsters and earn you money. Conquering dungeons and clearing out hordes of monsters will bag you loot to stock your shops. And if your hamlet flourishes, adventurers will want to set up house and settle down!
Build training facilities like Combat Schools and Magic Labs to hone your heroic denizens' skills and boost your village's Popularity. The more faces that flock to your cause, the bigger the baddies you can beat!
An all-new "Cauldron" feature also allows you to test your alchemic expertise. Toss items obtained from quests or shops into the Cauldron and your armory might receive a rare addition.
No dungeon is too deep! Make your village the crown estate of this bold RPG narrative!
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games.
You could choose between two Players and you have to defeat 3 Boss Stages. The game contains 9 Types of different Enemies, 16 unique Items and 3 Weapons. The Graphics are in 16-Bit Pixel Style.
2 chooseable Players
9 Types of Enemies
Retro Pixel Graphics
How to play the Game:
The goal of each level is to rescue Mel or Dave.
In addition, also collect the green potions to get the maximum 3-stars rating at the end of each level.
You get points for every item you find and for every enemy you kill.
If you press the jump button again while your character is already jumping, you perform a double jump to jump even higher!
"2011 Achievement for Outstanding Original Soundtrack" -iFanzine.com
"Dangerous is a space simulation that has incredible depth." -iReviewT.com (scored A-)
"Dangerous is without a doubt (no, seriously) the most robust space adventure available..." -148apps.com
"Dangerous is well worth the money..." -spacesimcentral.com (5 stars)
"For people who want a really engaging, in-depth experience... Very cool and very fun..." -TheDaily.com
"Another interesting feature was the "Romance" option" -unboundgamer.com
"An astounding level of depth takes Dangerous where few space sims have gone before ... offering factional allegiance and NPC partner systems that are sure to whet the genre fan’s appetite." -iFanzine.com
"The only "true" 4X on Android?" -myandrogames.com
"This game is basically an Eve Online clone ... Galaxy on Fire 2 while a fun game is child's play compared to [Dangerous]" - va2k0r on TouchArcade forums
- LAUNCH SALE PRICE
- Please test with the free LITE versions on your device before you buy.
- The HD version plays the same as the SD version, but has improved and animated graphics for celestial bodies (stars, planets, moons) and super high quality FX options
- You can save your game to the cloud and play from any supported platform
- Email us if you need a refund after Google's 15 minutes. We want you to be happy with your purchase.
Dangerous is an epic 3D open and living world space sandbox combat RPG with an immersive and riveting story. You have been awoken from cryo sleep a century later, and must discover the truth. Are you the feared war criminal who will destroy all life or the savior of the universe? Gather your wingmen and travel the galaxy in search of answers. Along the way, you'll encounter a Universal AI, a shadow group pulling history's strings, a princess, a schizophrenic robot, a beautiful lieutenant of the Royal Navy, a fearsome mercenary, a suicidal slave, and a playboy fighter ace.
Dangerous is a game that is 3 years in the making! It features:
- 3D real-time sandbox game built with Unity game engine
- metallic shader, lighting, particle effects, lens flare, explosions, fx
- space combat RPG with extensive skill tree
- open and living universe where 600+ ships fly around autonomously
- epic story with dialogue system that allows real choices
- recruit 6 wingmen and 2 can fly with you at a time
- even discover romance with another wing pilot
- recruit 5 corporate pilots who can fly trade routes on your behalf
- trade, fight, mine, pirate, scan for derelict ships and wormholes
- many mission types: epic, freelance, dynamic, wingman acquisition, faction loyalty
- deep combat mechanics, AI, and faction standings
- 20+ ships, 180+ modules, 33 solar systems with a unique follow-through-warp mechanic
- 15+ factions to vie favor or destroy
- cinematic camera shows you the action when it happens
- fly manually with or without Newtonian physics or use autopilots exclusively
- 22 track theatrical-quality award-winning soundtrack by renown composer, Sean Beeson
- cloud save lets you continue your game at home or on the go
MEMORY: Dangerous uses a lot of memory during play, so if you have an older device, please close extraneous programs and reboot prior to playing. You may also turn on the low polygon-count space stations or reduce graphical options in the Systems>Options menu inside of stations.
TIP: If you are experiencing freezes or other problems, others have reported success by uninstalling, rebooting, and then reinstalling the game. Please visit http://whoisdangerous.com for the latest news, bug fixes, and discussions.
LANGUAGES: Additional languages were supported using an automatic translation service. Please help us fix any poor translations.
Successfully raiding castles gives you coins which you can use to buy more block types to build an even stronger castle. But be careful. If your own castle is poorly built and defended, raiders can take off with your loot!
Building fun castles for others to loot also awards you bonus coins. Well-built castles will be a passive source of income, whereas poorly built ones will slowly drain your treasure away.
We have an extensive roadmap of features that are planned for Castle Raiders, and we welcome your feedback in guiding how to expand the game and its player-run economy.
* Dynamic water fluid physics engine in 3D
* 20 challenging single-player puzzles
* Multiplayer: co-op building and raiding of player-designed maps
Complete all 20 single-player levels to unlock multiplayer mode.