This app provides a skinnable homescreen widget for displaying recent emails of a mail folder / account.
*** ATTENTION ***
Some devices / configurations only with root (see below or on my website!).
K9 / Enhanced Email on all devices without root.
Please don't install the app2sd, cause it won't work then.
NOT compatible with Android 4.0 / ICS email client! Please use K9 or enhanced Email for this version.
!! If you have any problems getting email widget to run, please get in contact with me via email before giving a bad feedback on the market. If i cannot find a solution for your problem you get your money refunded. Thank you !!
- For Exchange, POP3, IMAP Accounts
- Support for K9 (only unified inbox!
- Support for Enhanced Email
- HTC Sense (on most devides only with root!) support
- GMail support (only until GMail v18.104.22.168, later versions not supported!)
- Motorola Support (only with root!)
- Filter to show only unread emails (not K9!)
- One touch open of email or email app from the widget (not GMail!)
- Support for custom skins / designs and configurable transparency
- Scrollable widget support (only for LauncherPro, Home++, ADWLauncher...)
- Supports different widget sizes (4x4, 4x3, 4x2, 4x1, 3x4, 3x3, 3x2, 3x1)
- 1x1 widget showing number of unread emails (not K9!)
- Multiple widget instances with different email / account configuration are supported
- Displays read / unread status of emails (not K9!)
- Customizable font size (small, normal, large)
- Successfully tested on following roms: Revolution, CyanogenMod, MIUI, Leedroid (all only with root!)
* Android 2.2 (except some HTC Devices, see website) only with root and installed as system-app!
* Motorolla (Droid/DroidX/Defy...) only with root (please read additional info on my website! )
* Touchdown, Maildroid, Roadsync not supported!
Detailed information on supported devices can be found on my website. You can also find a detailed description on how to install with root / as system app.
You can download or share your own skins on my website.
If you have any comments, feature requests or questions please get in contact via email with me.
You can vote for new features on my website. You can also follow me on twitter @invalidobject_ for recent developments.
Launch the app from your homescreen, type your note and it's sent directly to your preferred email address.
Also integrates with other apps, which is great for quickly emailing yourself links from Chrome, Twitter, etc.
If you use Captio or Squarespace Note on iPhone, this is your perfect Android alternative.
This is the paid pro version, if you would like the FREE ad supported one please check out my other apps
Windows live, live hotmail, outlook, windows outlook, outlook email, windows live email, windows live hotmail
There is free trial version which you can download and use for one day. Please use the trial version first to make sure that the app works on your phone without any problems.
use this simple application to backup your text threads, save your MMS attachments or forward your SMS and MMS to any email address, fast and effectively. It can also be used to upload your text SMS messages to Evernote, Dropbox and other services. Also, you can upload your multi-media messages (MMS) to facebook , picasa , twiter and so on.
Those long SMS messages that are automatically converted to MMS can now be forwarded to your email account
Quickly email notes to yourself, optionally choosing from multiple addresses & labels.
Can also be used in the browser to send addresses to read later or to store them without losing them amongst your bookmarks.
WORKS BEST WITH GMAIL.
Good for Getting Things Done GTD.
In browser click Menu, More, Share Page, Email To Self
Create homescreen shortcuts which use a preselected email address and/or label by long pressing on a blank space on your homescreen, then select Shortcuts, then Email To Self.
Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters.
• BUNDLES - Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one tap.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
• REMINDERS: More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE: Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH: Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend's address— without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL: Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
Note: Currently for Gmail and iCloud accounts. Other email platforms coming soon.
Mailbox is a completely redesigned inbox that makes email light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Quickly swipe messages to your archive or trash. Scan an entire conversation at once with chat-like organization. Snooze emails until later with the tap of a button — they’ll return to your inbox automatically so you can focus on what's important now.
Mailbox checks your email from the cloud and delivers it to your phone securely. Now with Auto-swipe, Mailbox learns from your swipes and snoozes to automate common actions. Mute that conversation you don’t care about, snooze messages from your friend to this evening, or route all of your receipts to a list — automatically.
Mailbox’s delightful UI and smart features make getting to zero — and staying there — a breeze. After you experience a clean inbox, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
“Already the app I use most often.”
— MG Siegler, parislemon.com
“The best email management app you'll ever use.”
— Ryan Lawler, TechCrunch
You must install the free Pigeon email client first! When upgrading you won't loose any of your settings or need to add your accounts again!
Additional features include
- No restrictions on the number of accounts
- No advertising
- A dark theme
- JellyBean expandable notifications
Featuring advanced functionality like snoozing emails, scheduling email for later, response tracking, and more, Boomerang is the mail client you've been dreaming about. These features, combined with an intuitive gesture system and eye-catching design, make Boomerang the best way to access Gmail and Exchange messages on your phone.
If you are having trouble with the app, please EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get things running. It is much easier to troubleshoot via email than via a bad review!
------ Features ------
- Boomerang to a location **NEW**
- Inbox Widget and Unread Count 1x1 Widget **NEW**
- Support for Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 **NEW**
- Now available in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese **NEW**
- Push notifications
- Support for "Send as" feature
- Account specific themes
- Customizable intuitive multi-gesture support
- Tablet optimized layouts
- Snooze email messages
- Schedule messages to be sent later
- Track responses to the emails you send
- Search through all your messages across all Gmail and Exchange folders
- Access to all labels
- Multi-select messages/Bulk select messages
- Multi-account support with easy account switching
- Integration with your phone contacts for auto-complete
- Email signatures
- View and Include Attachments
- Infinite scrolling in Inbox
- Ability to view and edit drafts
- Auto-complete email addresses as you type
----- FAQs -----
What email providers can I use with Boomerang?
Boomerang now works with Microsoft Exchange accounts! It also works with Gmail, Google Apps accounts. We are working on support for Yahoo, and other providers, but for now, Boomerang is compatible with Gmail, Google Apps and MS Exchange accounts.
Can I use Boomerang with my Google Apps email address?
Absolutely, you can use Boomerang with Google Apps accounts. Just install the app and sign in with your Google Apps email address, and everything should work. If you have trouble, please email us and we will help you configure your Google Apps settings to work correctly with the app.
How is Boomerang different than the Gmail app or stock email app?
The Boomerang app is more powerful than the included Gmail and other email apps. It provides features that the Gmail app does not. Additional features :
• snooze email messages
• schedule messages to be sent later
• track responses to your emails
• use swipe gestures in Inbox view
Is Boomerang localized for non-English languages?
Boomerang is currently localized in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese. Please visit our suggestion forum and add any other languages! http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com
----- Upcoming Features & Known Issues ------
• IMAP (Yahoo Mail, Rackspace, etc) support
• Offline support
>>> If you want to suggest new features, improvements or report existing bugs and issues, please go to http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com <<<
----- Testimonials ------
“More than a clever reminder system, the app uses gesture controls (swipe right to archive, left for snooze and other options) and can schedule outgoing emails, too.” -Engadget.com
“Boomerang allows users to schedule messages to send at a predetermined date and time, or "boomerang" them back into their inbox if there's no reply or if a message requires follow-up.” -AndroidPolice.com
“The app offers a few options above and beyond what Google’s offering provides. In addition to being able to schedule emails, you can also snooze received messages and track responses to emails you’ve sent.”
"It's not easy to beat the built-in Gmail app, but Boomerang manages to pull it off pretty well." -Lifehacker.com
Note: We ARE NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Gmail, Google, or Microsoft, though we are glad to be part of their ecosystems!
MULTIPLE PUSH EMAILS
Add up to 2 email accounts to your Android:
* Login with Windows Live Hotmail account (such as hotmail.com or msn.com or live.com)
* Setup another company or personal POP3/IMAP email account. Also include Google Mail™ or Premium Yahoo!® Mail or AOL® Mail and etc
PUSH & COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY
Get your multiple emails Push to you with compression technology to save on data usage up to 50 times lesser (check your data usage at Main Menu/About).
MANAGE YOUR PUSH EMAILS & EMAIL ATTACHMENTS
Reply, Forward and Quick preview of your Attachments without the need for 3rd-party Attachment Reader. This mobile application runs in the background so you are always online and ready to get your emails push to your Android phone.
On-the-go access and update your Hotmail contacts from your Android. Ability to add email contacts when sending emails.
GREAT SAVINGS ON CALLS & SMS
Communicate with your friends and contacts on-the-go, email to ringEmail@clearhub.com and request for a trial to help you enjoy more than 90% savings on Local and International Calls & SMS.
Please help us to improve the mobile app. Share your feedback to email@example.com
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following –
Search shortcut icon on your home screen.
Search shortcut on your bookmarks and browser homepage.
This will help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
You can delete the search shortcuts easily (Drag & Drop to the garbage), delete the bookmarks and change the browser homepage from the settings.
This will not affect the application in any way.
Easy automatic setup for popular email services: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple mail services (@me.com / @mac.com), GMX, AOL, and more. Recognizes mail accounts at domains hosted by Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, and others.
Works with many other email services via standard Internet email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP) as well as Microsoft’s EWS (Exchange Web Services) protocol.
Microsoft Exchange is supported via IMAP or EWS. EWS includes access to server side contacts (personal and global, with lookup), and accepting meetings that can later be viewed in Outlook and other apps.
Easy automatic setup for Office 365 and Exchange Online.
Push mail for IMAP (instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support the IDLE extension (Gmail, GMX, AOL… not supported by Yahoo).
Plays well with other email apps that you may be using to access your IMAP or EWS mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
Widgets (message counts, message list).
Swiping in message list (actions) and between messages (both new in 1.5.0, which is in a staged rollout, not visible from every device yet).
Can save attachments on the memory card.
Message auto-fit (like in Gmail) on Android 4.0 and above.
Rich text formatting when writing messages (including embedding pictures).
Android Wear (4.3+).
OAUTH2 for Gmail.
Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check, message based events).
Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget.
Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
This is the Lite version, which is limited to two accounts, no identities, and adds a promo signature to all outgoing messages with a link to the program's web site.
You can add more than two accounts, use identites, and remove the signature by purchasing the Pro key here on Market at any time.
You can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Email app lets you read and manage email from different accounts all in one place. Got Hotmail? Yahoo Mail? Outlook?
No problem—the Email app brings it all together, with the same great experience you get in Gmail.
The Email app also supports:
● IMAP, POP3 and Exchange accounts
● Ability to select which folders to sync
● Quick responses
● Automatically downloading attachments via Wi-Fi
HTC One m7 and Samsung Galaxy S4 Play devices are unable to receive this update
Quick Starter Guide: http://kb.iqtell.com/docs/android-app-quick-start.pdf
Achieve Inbox Zero with completely customizable actions from any email (supports Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, iCloud and any IMAP & POP3 email accounts). Use as a simple To-Do list or tap into a full GTD® productivity suite with Next Actions, Projects, Weekly Reviews and much more.
“If you want that "one app to rule them all" for productivity, IQTELL does a great job. It fetches emails, includes to-do lists, lets you tag each item, and has a cool "Waiting for" category.”
“The Best GTD App Yet? Other apps promise to help you manage your e-mail, and some manage your projects and tasks as well, but few have integrated them to this degree.”
“This application does it all. It receives e-mails from all different services and displays them in an interface similar to Gmail. You can label everything. It enables you to create a to do list and also larger projects.”
The app is fully functional while offline, and syncs data between your devices and the Web when online. Your Email, Contacts, Tasks, Projects, Someday, Prospects and more are at your fingertips wherever you go. The web app also provides integration with Calendars and Evernote (coming soon to Android).
* Full Task Management – actions and projects can be created from within email or independently.
* Complete Email Functionality – access all your email from within the app.
* Push Notifications - notifications for all your email and reminders. Even snooze or park reminders for later.
* Swipe Left to Process – Archive, trash, move to folder or quick reply to email
* Swipe Right for Productivity – create actions, projects, sub-actions of a project, reminders, etc. from email.
* Customizable Swipes – productivity swipes are fully customizable. Add specific folders, flag emails for reference, track prospects, and much more. Organize your way.
* Inbox Zero – clear your email in minutes and enjoy the peace of Inbox Zero.
* Linked Emails – emails used to create actions or projects always stay linked for reference and easy reply. No more time wasting searching for important emails.
* Due Dates and Reminders – easy settings like “tomorrow” or precise timing down to the minute. Stay organized across email, tasks, projects and calendar. Never forget again.
* Flexible Sorting – organize tasks by due date, start date, priority or context (Home, Office, etc.), time needed, and more.
* Star Next Actions – always be ready to move with a list of next actions for each project.
* Watch Lists – create ‘smart lists’ based on any search.
* Direct-dial contacts related to Actions, Projects, etc.
* Evernote Integration – two-way integration with Evernote (available with the web app - coming soon to our mobile apps as well).
* Calendar Integration – turn to-dos into appointments from the web app (coming soon to mobile as well).
* Batch Operations – Archive, Complete, Move, set Due Date, Context, Star and more.
* Add GTD Power Features – add in additional GTD© features including Context, Waiting For, Tickler File, Agendas, Phone Call, Prospects and Reference. No in-app purchases required.
Knowledge Base (http://kb.iqtell.com/m/android)
Terms & Conditions (http://iqtell.com/terms-and-conditions/)
* GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.
Learn to create and manage different services email accounts that exist, from Yahoo Mail, GMail, Outlook or even a temporary mail to avoid spam or to use in certain situations easily and simply.
E-mail will guide you step by step so you can learn the different types of email accounts that exist and can create as many accounts need them.
This is the FREE ad supported version, but there is also the PRO version available just check out my other apps
Windows live, live hotmail, outlook, windows outlook, outlook email, windows live email, windows live hotmail