Myfox is a connected solution for the security, surveillance and control of your home or professional premises.
This app allows you to get remote control of your alarm system, as well as your lights, appliances and shutters. You can also trigger scenarios and view the historical activity of your system.
Try our demonstration access with firstname.lastname@example.org as login and demo14789 as password.
• Arm and disarm your security panel.
• Receive notifications about activities in and around your home.
• View live video of your mobile devices
• Receive video clips of pictures when specific triggers take place.
Advanced features available on most systems:
• Integrate supported Z-Wave™ door locks and deadbolts, lights, thermostats, and more.
• Build automations that include any device on your system: security panel sensors, cameras, or Z-Wave enabled devices.
• Setup schedules that determine when to trigger events and automations.
• Group notifications, automations and schedules using SHiFT to set your home’s overall behavior based on your personal activity. For example, create a special Vacation mode with separate lighting and thermostat behaviors.
What do I need?
Niko Home Control is available in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, UK, Slovakia and Sweden. A Niko Home Control installation with IP interface connected to your wireless home network is necessary for indoor control. For remote control, a Niko Home Control gateway needs to be installed between the IP interface and the local network. The installation needs to be upgraded using the Niko Home Control programming software version 1.4.5 (or more recent).
Minimum Android smartphone SW version 2.3.3 or tablet version 3.2.
• Automatic IP detection.
• Simulation mode possible.
• Control from outside your home if gateway available and account created.
• Automatic adjustment on the screen of your Android smartphone or tablet.
• Automatic rotation of the screen.
• Split window for tablets: manage your rooms on the left and control your installation on the right OR place two consumption readings next to one another.
All assigned/programmed actions are listed per location. Shuffle them around to prioritise your locations and actions. Change names or select a different symbol from the library. Remotely control your (dimmed) lights, ventilation, roll-down shutters, sun blinds or thermostat. Instant feedback.
Select your favourite actions from the complete list of actions. The name of the selected location is indicated under the name of the action.
View your live energy consumption or the live yield of your solar panels. Check your historic consumption of electricity, gas or water or the historic yield of your solar panels. View on daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis and immediately compare with the previous period. Convert to euros or pounds to view the related cost.
Check the notes and information of the installation, reset to the initial programming, modify your log-in data or view the support information.
Control your Niko Home Control installation while you are away from home with the new remote control service! (only works if you have a Niko Home Control gateway installed in your electrical cabinet)
• Create an account and register your gateway at www.niko.eu/remotecontrolservice.
• Set your log-in and password for the remote control service using the settings menu of the Niko Home Control app.
• Select a connection preference: WiFi and/or a mobile network.
• When (re)started, the app automatically searches for a WiFi hotspot. If there are none available, it connects via a mobile network.
• The status of your installation is automatically refreshed. Would you like more frequent status updates? Then press the refresh button or pull the screen downward.
• Feedback function: a rotating wheel indicates that your adjustment is being applied. Upon completion, you will receive a notification of the new status.
• Follow your live consumption by clearly highlighting the regularly measured values.
By downloading the Android app for Niko Home Control, you accept the terms and conditions of the Niko Home Control app (Android) which you can find on www.niko.eu under “Legal & privacy”.
- Page dashboard with assignable shortcuts
- Cloud Support & Direct Connect options
- Check to see if your lights are currently turned on or off
- Turn lights and devices on and off
- Control light dim level
- Control Z-Wave Thermostats (fan on/off, cool/heat & temperature)
- Scene setup and activation
- Scene triggers and conditions
- Scene & Device Widgets
- Create events -- like Sunset and Sunrise -- and turn on or off lights
- Advanced Rule creation
- Window/Door Sensor support
- Open/close garage doors
- Device Timer
- Z-Wave Support
- Z-Wave lock support
- Sonos Support (Control Zone Players & Z-Wave devices in a single scene)
- Belkin WeMo switch support
- Multi-User security
- Clipsal Support
Please note: Requires free PC software available at www.incontrolha.com and a compatible USB ZWave controller. Some features require paid version of InControl server software.
For a list of restrictions when using the free version, please see the following information: http://goo.gl/FMukv
For support, questions or to request new features visit http://store.incontrolzwave.com/boards/
Change the way you use your phone with the dual-purpose case that combines form and function.
- Redial recent calls with a swipe up
- Review notifications by swiping left or right
- Skip songs or pause playback
- Personalize your HTC Dot View with theme
- Play games
- Display a scrolling message
- Turn on your speaker during a phone call
- Control the flashlight and voice recorder (only available with Sense 7 or later)
- Snooze alarms
HTC, the HTC logo and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation in the United States and other countries. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
PLAYBULB X App controls the following PLAYBULB device family members:
"PLAYBULB" - the original mains powered white LED speaker light for Music and Light.
"PLAYBULB candle" - battery powered portable RGBW LED light for intimate colorful settings.
"PLAYBULB color" - mains powered RGBW LED speaker light for Music, Light and Color. (Nov. 2014).
"PLAYBULB rainbow" - mains powered RGBW LED light for Light and Color. (Nov. 2014)
"PLAYBULB garden" - solar and battery powered light for external settings (coming soon)
Exciting new light control modes and features all at the tip of your finger. Now you can set the mood of your room lights and control more than one PLAYBULB device by grouping them together. Romantic, tranquil, party, movie, whatever your mood, PLAYBULB X™ can help set the tone.
With "PLAYBULB" or "PLAYBULB color", play your favorite music, podcast or video sound wherever you have a light fitting nearby – bedside light, table lamp, ceiling light, patio, kitchen, the choice is yours. Just turn off the power, unscrew the old light and screw in PLAYBULB and control it like a normal light, on and off from the switch. Or control it from your iPhone without having to reach for the switch – or let it control itself in the various operating modes. Group them together for more lighting possibilities.
PLAYBULB X™ is a member of MIPOW’s growing range of lighting products.
Support URL http://www.mipow.com
Marketing URL (Optional) http://www.mipow.com
The L8 SmartLight is an interactive light notification device that transforms information into light, images, and animations. It integrates 64 Light-emitting diodes on the main front display, a Super Light-emitting diode on the back, and 5 built-in sensors: Proximity, Temperature, Noise/Sound, Luminosity, and an Accelerometer.
The L8 SmartLight App allows you to control your L8 SmartLight Unit/Device and use the power of light in ways you couldn't imagine before. It's simple to configure. You don't need to be a programmer to customize your device.
Use your imagination, and create and communicate through custom made images, animations, or pre-established L8ties.
· Display your L8ties images and animations
· Ambient light set up to your needs or mood.
· Chose the desired color, intensity and shape.
L8 Smartlight App Features:
· Access to the Light game modes gallery
· Enable and Disable visual notifications
· Real time notifications from your Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
· Mobile phone Notifications: Incoming calls, WhatsApp, Email, sms texts, Instagram, Line, gmails..
· Control over the lighting outcomes to real time sensors interactions
· L8ties creation
No need for a central server or dedicated setup. The application directly connects to your systems using APIs and allows you to remotely interact with all your devices.
Currently, ImperiHome is able to connect to:
- Myfox Home Control 2 (security and home control system)
- Philips Hue (lighting system)
- Vera, VeraLite (ZWave controller by Micasaverde / Vera Control) UI5, UI6 and UI7
- ZiBase (Multi-protocol controller by Zodianet)
- eedomus (ZWave controller by Connected Object)
- IPX800 (Relay controller by GCE Electronics)
- Eco-Devices (Teleinfo energy counter by GCE Electronics)
- Netatmo Weather Station
- Koubachi Plant Sensor
- LightManager (Controller by JBMedia)
- Zipabox (Multi-protocol controller by Zipato) / Cameras and security features not yet supported
- Systems implementing the ISS API (ImperiHome Standard System)
- MJPEG, MPEG4, h264 IP cameras
- … more will come!
At home using your wall-mounted tablet or outside using your smartphone, take benefit of ImperiHome features to control your smart home the way you want:
- fast and responsive user interface
- voice recognition
- NFC tags actions
- charts module
- customizable dashboards with smart widgets (limited in free version)
- Android shortcuts
- local or remote network auto detection
- layouts for both smartphones and tablets
- several options to fine-tune the application
- import/export preferences (only in pro version)
- Sony SmartWatch2 integration
- Automatic wake-up using front camera move detection. WARNING: this feature is highly dependent on the type of device and camera. We can't guarantee it will work wit all devices.
- Tasker Plugin (pro version only)
- REST Control API (pro version only)
- Android Wear support (voice commands and camera viewing)
This is the free version of ImperiHome. Unlock pro features by installing also the ImperiHome Pro Unlocker:
Check out more on ImperiHome webite (http://www.imperihome.com) and contact us at email@example.com should you encounter any issue.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
*** Note: Requires Chamberlain MyQ hardware. Learn more about the compatible products at www.chamberlain.com
The Chamberlain MyQ Home Control App empowers you to easily and confidently monitor and control your home from anywhere.
MyQ technology brings you peace of mind, security and control when you forget to close the garage door, want to open it from afar to let people in, or just keep a closer eye on your home by turning on lights to make it look like you are home.
The Chamberlain MyQ App combined with any one of the Chamberlain MyQ accessories allows you to monitor and control your garage door opener and light controls with your smartphone. And with push notifications enabled, the device can receive alerts that the garage door is open or a light was left on.
- Monitor and control multiple garage door openers
- Turn lights on or off
- Customize to receive alerts when the garage door or lighting status has changed
- Modify security levels or add a passcode of your choice
Learn more about Chamberlain MyQ enabled garage door openers, Chamberlain MyQ Garage™ and Chamberlain MyQ lighting products at www.chamberlain.com.
This app is an unlocker for the PRO features of ImperiHome. You HAVE to install the standard (free) ImperiHome app to be able to use it : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imperihome.lite
With this unlocker, get access to the pro features of ImperiHome:
- Unlimited number of simultaneously active systems
- Unlimited dashboards usage
- import/export preferences
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any issue.
* Notice : This application is intended to be used with the second generation of StriimSTICK devices (ST2-W).