You have two separate RGB channels where you can get different colors per channel.
Control adjustable to own needs intensity.
Do it yourself. In minutes you'll Omniblug armed and ready for use.
You must have Omniblug Led Control, you can mount it yourself easily.
www.omniblug.com for access you need to hop you own controller, it is very easy.
The Mood Light can be used as a glow light, chakra light, lava lamp, glow stick, meditation light, baby night light or whatever you like.
* Resizable circle (pinch-zoom) to adjust amount of light
* Select any fixed color or let the colors shift
* Remember circle size and color between runs
* Possible to override device default brightness
Additional features in the full version ($1):
* Sleep timer that will dim display after configured time
* Configurable color shift speed, sleep timer time & fade time
* No ads
* Make a developer happy and support future apps and versions
Required INTERNET permission is to be able to load ads (not needed in the full version).
Please report bugs and feature request via email. Leave feedback and rate the app here in Market.
Light therapy | Flashlight | Ambient light | Ficklampa | Ljusterapi | Backlight | Background | Display | Soft | Relax | Relaxing Light | Lamp | Design | Illumination | Soothing | Lighting | Bedroom | Evening | Rainbow | Stress | Comfort | Calm | Emotional | Subtle | Diffuse | Diffused |
Connect to our WiFi-equipment，you can choose any color as your request , such as red, green, blue, purple, orange and so on, It also can dim the brightness. On the other hand, you can adjust a variety of beautiful lighting effects, such as different colors chase each other and jumping, and so on, you can also adjust the Color temperature ( cold white and warm white ).
New version has added following functions:
1.Light changing controlled by music
2.Multiple controller change at one time.
3.Beautified the interface
4.Allows you to control your led lights quickly and conveniently right from your home screen!
But these functions depend on our controller ,First of all is to power on our WiFi light Controller , then open the mobile phone WiFi connection page to connect our WiFi equipment, our WiFi device name is" LEDnetxxxxxxxxxxxx" format, if connect success, quit page and Start the Software, now you can control the light by your Phone.
Wonderful! Thank you!
If the signal of your wifi controller is not "LEDnet*****", indicating the controller is not ours, so our App"LED Magic Color" can't work with your controller
Lock Screen (live heart) will secure your phone with following features:
★ Beautiful animated ( live ) heart will appear on lock screen
★ Fast, simple, smooth, easy to use
★ Many beautiful HD wallpapers for lock screen and it will be choose randomly at each screen lock
★ Set your favourite wallpaper for lock screen
★ Display date and time
★ Slide to unlock the phone
★ Protect your smart phone by Pattern Lock screen
★ Disable HOME/MENU/BACK button, so that no-one can unlock your android without knowing right pattern
★ Handle incoming/outgoing call, so that this lock screen does not affect to your call
★ Easy to config by pin app to Status Bar
How to use lock screen:
1. Tick on heart symbol at line 1 to enable lock function
2. choose your most memorable pattern locker
3. confirm the pattern
This application has been tested successfully on these devices:
+ Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5
+ Xperia Z1, Xperia Z2, Xperia Z3
+ HTC One, HTC One X, HTC M8
+ LG optiomus G, G2, G pro
+ Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7
If you like thís lock screen application, please take a moment to give 5 star to encourage us.
Thanks for your choice.
Get code samples and post your inventions at https://www.facebook.com/ArduinoTotalControlApp
Get the manual: https://www.dropbox.com/s/99z35qvlfnbyfo0/Arduino%20Total%20Control%20Manual.pdf?dl=0
Build your layout, control up to 24 x 2 circuits on 7 different devices at the same time, program their functions, take pictures of what you want to control or choose a picture from your gallery (each picture box has three states that can be switched dynamically via app or Arduino) and have fun switching your circuits in latch (toggle button) or momentary (Touching Pictures) modes.
NEW: Get accelerometer data for your Arduino (when multiple devices connected, accelerometer data will be sent to all bluetooth devices).
Connect via BLUETOOTH and/or WI-FI.
Thanks to your feedback and support, Arduino Total Control now can be fully customized. You can manage the layout as you like the most! Just enable "Edit properties" form the menu to hide/show buttons, text or images, then, keep your finger (long click) on the picture in order to change the displayed image, and choose one from your gallery or take a shot.
Excellent for Advanced home automation, school projects and more.
Data sent by app are:
• '<' Indicates special command like accelerometer for example:
- 9.81 m/s^2 will be sent as integer "981"
- 56.24 m/s^2 will be sent as integer "5624"
• '[' Is sent every 2.5 secs in order to know we are still connected
• Or whatever you want! now you decide what the sending command is!
Objects displayed by app
• Images, Can be used as visual dynamic indicators and / or push buttons (with editable commands)
• Text Tags, Can be used as descriptors, as sensor sources, or to display data from Arduino
• Toggle Buttons, Can be used as Buttons :p (with editable commands)
Get feedback from your board!!!
Board -> android codes are strings that are displayed as feedback! NOTE that empty strings and "\r" will have no effect on the displayed text. End each string with "\n" (New line character) in order to let the app know when to display the incoming string.
You can easily assemble your own board using a Bluetooth – serial module (like JY-MCU...), and getting the previous codes from micro-controller's serial port (if you want to communicate via WiFi, use the Ethernet shield)
You can get the code from the app for free, just copy and paste into your Arduino sketch, then auto-format, and download the sketch!
Arduino Code provided!!!!!
Arduino connection schematics provided!!!!
Log Arduino Total Control V 6.1
*New Arduino Sketches
*4 available layouts to set up
*Bugs related to image sizes corrected
*Bug with layout 4 fixed
*Splash Screen for picture loading added
*Long touch picture mode added
Log Arduino Total Control V 6.3
*New Arduino Beginner code for fast implementation
*4 relays more added per layout
*minor bugs fexed
Log Arduino Total Control V 7.2
*Connect up to 7(2 for free version) Bluetooth devices
*Connection Manager menu added
*Only serial port profile devices displayed
*Manual orientation selection for each layout
*Reset layout properties button added
*New Beginner Codes
- Page dashboard with assignable shortcuts
- Cloud Support & Direct Connect options
- Check to see if your lights are currently turned on or off
- Turn lights and devices on and off
- Control light dim level
- Control Z-Wave Thermostats (fan on/off, cool/heat & temperature)
- Create a graphical floor plan of your home and interact with z-wave devices from the floor plan
- Scene setup and activation
- Scene triggers and conditions
- Scene & Device Widgets (device widgets do not show status updates in the free version)
- Create events -- like Sunset and Sunrise -- and turn on or off lights
- Advanced Rule creation
- Window/Door Sensor support
- Open/close garage doors
- Device Timer
- Z-Wave Support
- Z-Wave lock support
- Sonos Support (Control Zone Players & Z-Wave devices in a single scene)
- Belkin WeMo switch support
- Multi-User security
- Clipsal Support
Please note: Requires free PC software available at www.moonlitzwave.com and a compatible USB ZWave controller. Some features require paid version of InControl server software.
For a list of restrictions when using the free version, please see the following information: http://goo.gl/FMukv
For support, questions or to request new features visit http://www.moonlitzwave.com/forums/
• Audio playback
• Video control
• Lighting control
• Heating and A/C control
• Movie & album artwork
• IP camera viewing
• Playlist creation
• Anywhere Access (4Sight subscription required)
PLEASE NOTE: A Control4 controller and automation system must be installed at your home or business prior to the use of the Control4 MyHome app. See www.control4.com/myhome for more information.
* Notice : This application is intended to be used with the second generation of StriimSTICK devices (ST2-W).