With the improved AXCELA® Pellet Checker, you can use your Android phone or tablet to help you calibrate slug pellet spreading in the field.
The AXCELA® Pellet Checker is a two-in-one pellet calibration and metaldehyde stewardship tool. Get the most from your use of Meta® metaldehyde-based pellets, such as AXCELA®, by confirming accurate application and ensuring you’re meeting your stewardship obligations for this essential active substance. AXCELA® Pellet Checker also provides you with a handy, always available guide to slug control, crop damage symptoms, and the principles of Integrated Pest Management, as well as relevant label and safety information for your region (if supported).
• A first - the only app that allows you to check the accuracy of your spreader in the field, using your phone’s camera
• Comprehensive information about the most important slug species
• In-depth advice on how to get the best control for your farm
• Full information on good stewardship and the use of Integrated Pest Management
• Field location logging to assist with stewardship and assurance obligations
• Optional opportunity to contribute to industry-wide stewardship initiatives
AXCELA Pellet Checker has been tested and calibrated by Lonza for use with AXCELA slug pellets. It should be used only as a guide to accuracy; certain soils and conditions may affect its capabilities. You should always satisfy yourself, through good practice, that it reflects the results you are seeking to achieve. Please go to http://www.axcela.eu/legal-disclaimer.aspx for more information. Full information about the AXCELA pellet can be found at www.axcela.eu