The client requires Axeos PBX 4.1.2 or higher
The Axeos client allows you to make and receive calls from anywhere via the Axeos PBX. The app supports "PUSH", you can receive VoIP calls when your device is in standby mode, saving your battery. The app gives you and alert when receiving a call as if you have received a regular GSM call.
The client provides:
- one number strategy: all calls of your office extension go to your device
- make and receive calls with your office number to/from your device
- calls to your office number can be received on your device and on your desktop phone at the same time if configured
- PBX functions available like transfer, call recording, hold, conference calls
- time schedule possible so you only receive calls from the office number according your own work schedule
The PUSH function is configured for you and does not need further action for activation.