Presenting Axis Merchant App, a digital payment solution from Axis Bank. With the Merchant App, Raise Service Request, Accept Digital Payments, View MIS Reports and Get Offers/Notifications! And all this at a click of a button!
1. Bharat QR Code pay: a new, simple and secure payment method which enables merchants to accept payments. All that customers need to do is scan the QR code through their bank’s mobile application and complete the payment in few seconds.
• Interoperable across Bank & Card Networks – Debit/Credit/Prepaid cards from Visa, MasterCard, RuPay are accepted
• Payment accepted through UPI
• No terminal handling hassles and no cash / card handling risks
• Reduced chargeback cases as the transaction is a customer initiated Push Payment
Steps to use Bharat QR:
a. Customer to choose Bharat QR on mobile application
b. Customer to scan the QR code on app
c. Customer to confirm payment
d. Merchant and Customer get instant payment notification on successful transaction
2. SMS PAY: A payment solution that enables merchants and their customers to complete payment transaction via an SMS.
Here is how it works!
a. Merchant enters customer's mobile number and bill amount on Axis Merchant App
b. An SMS will be sent to the customer with a payment link
c. Customer opens the link and goes to the payment page
d. Customer enters card details to complete the payment
e. Both customer & merchant receive the payment confirmation
3. MIS & Reports: Merchants can view the Merchant Payment Reports (MPR), which provides the details of transactions and their status on the Axis Merchant App.
4. Service Requests: No need to call the customer care, Merchants can now raise service related requests such as rolls required, hardware issues, settlement problem, etc.
5. Notifications: Merchants can receive notifications for all the payment accepted via Axis Merchant App.
6. Languages: This app supports 6 different languages – English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil and Bengali.
Reach us at:
• Visit www.axisbank.com
• Ph: 1860 233 2332, 022 4042 6060
• Walk into your nearest Axis Bank branch