Good game for its type it's a good game although thses types of games can only be played in short bursts as they get boring pretty fast so I wouldn't pay as much 2 sterling pounds for the app, I however.. pay a pound.
PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT!!!!! I couldnt believe some people rated this 1. This is AMAZING!!!!! The BEST of it's kind! All the power, ammos and bombs are all amazing!!! I've been waiting for the payday to come to buy the full version and today is the day. ;-) I don't mind buying the full version as i know it's worth the price. Highly recommended. No lags or any problem playing. The Best Android App. Kudoz to the makers of this game! Mabuhay!!! From Philippines with Love. ;-)
No option to fix screen touch problem When you are aiming at enemies the cursor is offset by 1+½ inches on a 10 inch tall screen this makes gameplay frustrating
It's fantastic when it's not freezing every 30 seconds Freezes quite often on my s4. Have had it installed for about 5 min and has frozen about 7 times
Addicting game! I only played it for 20 minutes and I bought the pro version. The graphics are great and it's a lot of fun. Works great on my Galaxy S5 but switched to a stylus instead of a finger. I hope there will be more upgrades/additions. I see it's been over a year since one.
I think its awesome. Good graphics, controls. I like the pause feature. And the sound is great. Plus its fast paced. Overall very entertaining
- Episode IV - Unlocked
- Switched Leaderboards & Achievements to use Google Play Services ( full version only )
- New difficulty level - Impossible
- Some graphics adjustments
- Reduced length of level Homeworld - Stage 1 ( original version is moved to bonus area )
- Left reset buttton removed ( sorry for delay :) )
- fixed bug where after finishing a stage - game hanged on loading scene
- S-PEN compatibility mode ( ship will be always under pen )
- Ship balance
Take control your squadron, shoot galaxy invaders and become the hero of galaxy