Now, you can have your own AXS Station.
You can enjoy the freedom, flexibility and convenience of making payments anywhere, anytime with AXS m-Station.
With the introduction of a new service - AXS Receive on AXS m-Station, not only can you make payments, but you can also receive payments.
Enjoy these additional features with AXS m-Station app:
- Receive e-mail receipt (eReceipt) of all your successful transactions.
- Activate the Passcode for security and store your payment account details securely under “My Favorites” for easy & quick payment
- Track and be notified of payments (e.g. refunds, claims) receive from participating corporations with AXS Receive.
- Payment and Receive history for your reference upon activating the Passcode.
- Keep updated with the latest AXS news via push notifications
What kinds of bills can you pay?
- General (e.g. Utility, Telco, storage)
- Credit Cards
- Season Parking
- Town Councils
Fine payment services for the following agencies are also available:
- Housing Development Board (HDB)
- Land Transport Authority (LTA)
- MyEG (Malaysia Traffic Fines)
- National Environment Agency (NEA)
- National Parks Board (NParks)
- Singapore Customs
- State Courts
- Traffic Police
- Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA)
Top-up services from:
- M1 Limited
- StarHub Ltd
- Condo/Bldg (MCST)
- Busy Bees – School Fees
- Scoot – Flight Payment
- HDB – Loan Instalments, Upgrading Cost, Rent & Other Charges Payment, Registered Renovation Contractor Registration Fee & Other Related Fees, Season Parking Charges, Parking Fines, Subletting Admin Fee
- JTC Corporation – Industrial properties tenancy and land lease related fees
- LTA – Buy e-Day Licence, Enquire e-Day Licence, Road Tax Renewal
- MOE – School Fee
- My English School – School Fee
- Nanyang Polytechnic – School Fee
- NEA – Licence Fees, Hawker Rental
- Singapore Polytechnic – School Fee
- Temasek Polytechnic – School Fee
- The Learning Lab – School Fee
Download your own personal AXS Station now.
- DBS PayLah!
- DBS PayLah! Express Checkout
- Credit Cards (DBS/POSB Mastercard, Citibank Visa/Mastercard, Diners, OCBC Visa/Mastercard)
- Debit Cards (DBS/POSB Mastercard, Citibank Visa/Mastercard, OCBC Visa)
- My Preferred Mastercard (saved your Mastercard for more secure and faster payment process)
Note: To ensure there is minimal disruption to your payment using MasterPass, it is recommended that your OS version of your mobile device is Kit Kat 4.4 and above.
Search keywords: AXS, station, kiosk, bills, fines, payment, Singapore, government, transaction, eNETS, utility, telco, credit card, top-up, sg, eservices, prepaid, paylah, DBS, Masterpass, Mastercard, pay bill, pay fine, tokenisation, receive, refund, claim, payout, data, visa, ocbc