For those experiencing the "Connection Slow" issue I just received an email from a user that "resolved" the issue by reseting the bluetooth connection on the phone. To reset the bluetooth connection 'forgot' the bluetooth connection and then recreated one with your phone.
*** Notice ***
- Please join us over at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/111580413069684947707.
- Make sure to update your pebble watch app
- Administrative permission was added to allow locking of screen when starting/stopping navigation.
Google Navigation on your wrist.
Automatically detects when Google navigation has started and displays the next direction in realtime.
- Menu (Double click back button)
- Color Change
- Alert (Enable/Disable)
- Backlight (Force always on)
- Cancel Navigation
- Start Navigation
- Approaching next turn
- New direction available
- GPS lost
- Pebble connection lost
- Navigation canceled before reaching destination
- Realtime information
- Distance to next turn
- Estimated arrival time
- Total Distance remaining
- Next turn instructions
- Icon representing next direction
- Advanced Features
- Override back to return to previous application
- Flash support to display turn then return to previous application
- Automatically starts Pebble App on Alert to avoid missing important information even if you are in anther Pebble App.
- Multiple Screens, Click and hold select to switch been big and detail view.
* Take Photo
* Record audio and play the last record audio
* Make phone call
* Send SMS
* Turn Flashlight on / off
* Change music/ring/notification volume
* Make your phone vibrate
* Find your phone by Sound and Vibrate
* GPS Toggle ( Only available for some devices )
If you need define more quick action or dial number, please try our new re-designed 'Pebble Tools Pro' here:
Now this APP can also work without Pebble Watch, you can config the actions and press the Test button to run it as shortcut for many function.
You can find the "Pebble Tools" for use on the watch in Pebble App Store, or use this link :
1. Install and run the Watch app 'Pebble Tools' on your Pebble Watch
2. Touch the button on your Phone screen which you want to config, then select the action
3. Press the button on your watch to take the action
Open the watchapp on the watch, set google maps and you are good to go.
You can also make your watch vibrate or turn on backlight on new direction and/or on proximity alerts. Proximity alert point is configurable.
This app requires pebble firmware 2.0 or later.
- Make phone call to your family and friends
- Send SMS with your config number and message by one click on your Watch
- Take Photo
- Record audio and play the record audio
- Turn Flashlight on / off
- Change music/ring/notification volume
- Make your phone vibrate
- Find your phone by Sound and Vibrate
- Make your phone speak/read text for you ( Your phone need support TTS and download the TTS language package. The first time of start TTS will take several seconds, so please wait it initialized. )
- And more will coming soon...
Control your Mac from your Pebble Watch with Quick Remote Mac Server: http://qr.woiapp.com
1. Create menu for group actions to quickly access them and find them.
2. Long touch on item to delete or rename them.
3. Max number action item under one menu is 10, so the max number is 10 menu and 90 action items for now.
4. Test run the actions by toggle the Design/Run mode on toolbar, touch on list item to run it in Run mode.
You can find the watchapp "Pebble Tools Pro" in Pebble App Store, or use this link :
1. Install and run the Watch app 'Pebble Tools Pro' on your Pebble Watch
2. Setup actions and menus on your phone, touch on the send button to sync to Watch
3. Select and run action on your Watch list
The Pebble smart watch connects to your Android phone and other Android devices using Bluetooth, alerting you to incoming calls, emails, messages and alerts. Customize your Pebble with hundreds of watchapps.
Key Features (require Android 4.0 or newer):
- Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
- Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
- Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
- Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
- Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
Note: This app is intended to be used with a Pebble smartwatch. To learn more, visit https://getpebble.com/
Being a proud Pebble smartwatch owner we often had a problem finding apps amidst the marketplace clutter.
This application is shows you many different kinds of user submitted apps for Pebble. Each app serves a different purpose and has a good rating.
Browse trough a ton of community created watchfaces and install them with just one tap.
Find new accessories or keep your smartwatch stylish and protected.
We hold no responsibility for user submitted content, please use the built-in reporting tool to report any inappropriate or copyrighted material and we will do our best to remove it. Please carefully read the Terms of Service: http://www.blukz.com/index.php/apps-for-pebble-tos
Apps for Pebble will help you to:
• Discover new great applications for your Pebble smart watch.
• Simple app installation by linking directly to the Google Play Market.
• Install watchfaces found outside of Google Play!
• Find and start apps for Pebble in a blink of an eye.
• Find great accessories for your Pebble!
• User submitted content, you can upload it yourself!
The app is:
- clutter free,
- provides you with fast service when needed.
This app is NOT an official Pebble app;
- Responsible for any misuse of third party applications,
- Owner of any third party applications.
Guidelines for users and developers:
- If you have any suggestions please contact me.
- If you know an app that should be placed or removed from the list, please contact me.
- If you’re an app developer and want to remove your app from the list, contact me.
- Before leaving a bad rating, please contact me about issues and I will try my best to fix it.
- And mostly, enjoy your Pebble watch. :)
Explaining the use of permissions:
- the permission.INTERNET allows me to receive instant crash reports so I can fix them faster.
- the android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE are needed to download and save 3rd party apps before launching them.
- the android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is needed to download 3rd party apps
- the android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS and BILLING is needed for donations
One app to find them all.
In addition to time and date, you always know, what the weather will be like. You can choose, which weather information you want to see: wind speed wind direction, precipitation probability, humidity, cloud cover or minmal/maximal temperatures of the day. Of course the temperature is always displayed. You can choose out of four weather providers. Three of them are free! With a shake you can see a weather forecast of the next three days.
You won't need to look at your phone anymore, because all the information you need is on your watch. You can see the battery status of the watch, as well as of your phone. It shows the ringer state (normal, vibrate, silent), if your watch is connected to your phone, the signal strength of your phone and if it is connected to the internet.
You can even see the currently playing song or your next event of your calendars on your watch or display another timezone.
The best part is, that you are able to control your music on the phone with gestures without using one single finger. You can choose the next or the previous track with a flick.
Please see the detailed manual in the app for futher explanations.
★ A Month view displays days with events in bold.
★ An Agenda view shows a list of events.
★ A Details view shows even more information about the event.
Extremely customizable. Can be installed on your Pebble Watch as either as a watchface or an watch-app. Both watchface and watch-app versions can be installed simultaneously and each have their own settings for style and which events are shown.
Calendar Display Options
✔ Background Color (black/white)
✔ Choose to have weeks start on Sunday or Monday (or any other day)
✔ Hide/Show the current time
✔ Hide/Show days in next/previous month
✔ Hide/Show a column with week number. (Choose between ISO,1st Sunday, or 1st Monday Week numbers)
✔ Hide/show grid lines
✔ Choose to show full month or just a few weeks centered around today.
✔ Enable/disable showing days with events in bold.
Agenda Display Options
✔ Shows event date, title, start time, and end time.
✔ Event titles can be limited to 1, 2, or 3 lines of text.
Calendar Event Filters
✔ Choose which calendars to use
✔ Filter events by all-Day, Busy/Free Status, Event Title, Event Description, and Event Location
Plus an option to make either the Month view or Agenda view the default window.
Since Pebble watchfaces cannot respond to button presses, it always shows the current month.
Browse layers like Wikipedia,videos from YouTube, photos from Panoramio or the current weather & forecast.
App includes map types for all your needs!
•City map with more details than googlemaps – see for yourself!
•Traffic map : See current traffic conditions to avoid traffic jams
•Public transport map with train, bus and subway routes - find the station nearest to you and quickly get around town like a local
•Cycling map with bike routes and contour lines - plan your next cycling tour
•Walking map – enjoy detailed and walk-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible: on foot
•Satellite view from googlemaps – enjoy the view from the space
Combine maps with these layers including fascinating data:
★ Photos on map: Photos from worldwide photo sharing database Panoramio (100 million photos)
★ Videos on map : Localized videos on YouTube
★ Weather on map: Get current weather data and weather forecasts - what is the best day to explore the city?
★ Wiki on map: Wikipedia guide - read Wikipedia information about selected cities, sights, attractions and interesting places
★ Street view on map: See the world on street level with street view
Autocomplete function for addresses and search terms makes searches so easy. It uses your location to propose results in the area. Autocomplete function can work with:
•Addresses (street name & house number, city)
•POI Nearby points of interest like hotels, restaurants, shopping, museums, stations and more
Recognition of your location via GPS (latitude, longitude) or IP-address if available.
App is optimized for smartphones and tablets.
App uses googlemaps and OpenStreetMap (OSM).
Explore your city on a map! If you live in the United States (US) e.g. New York or Los Angeles, Houston or Dallas, Chicago or Atlanta, San Francisco or Washington.
OpenStreetMap (OSM) is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. Two major driving forces behind the establishment and growth of OSM have been restrictions on use or availability of map information across much of the world and the advent of inexpensive portable satellite navigation devices. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
All cities and countries of the world: london, paris, bangkok, singapore, istanbul, hong kong, madrid, dubai, frankfurt, kuala lumpur, seoul, rome, New york, shanghai, barcelona, milan, amsterdam, vienna, beijing, taipei, Rio de janeiro, tokyo, quito, Abu dhabi, tunis, dubai, taipei, istanbul, beijing, bogota, lima, riyadh, nairobi, singapore, seoul, cairo, shanghai, toronto, washington, D.C., caracas, moscow, St. petersburg, San francisco, johannesburg, florence, Los angeles, honolulu, bahrain, shanghai, toronto, berlin, budapest, dublin, mecca, prague, cancun, macau, venice, warsaw, mexico, guangzhou, benidorm, orlando, miami, munich, shenzen, sydney, lisbon, Las vegas, hangzhou, marrakesh, tokyo, mumbai, Sao paulo, pakistan,turkey, jakarta, nepal, USA, indonesia, Philippines, oman, india, israel, italy.
Youtube marker added. Localized youtube videos.
New cool looking user interface. New map types (traffic, hiking).
Wikipedia map added. Now you can read georeferenced Wikipedia articles.
An app to bring together all my released Pebble watch faces and watch apps in once place for easy updating, and releasing new apps!
Now includes most apps' source code!
Included watch apps:
- Watch Trigger
- Watch Trigger +
- Pebble Tube Status
- Starfield Graphics Demo
- Data Toggle
- BBC News
Included watch faces:
- Potential Divider Small
- Potential Divider Large
- Split Horizon Seconds Edition
- Split Horizon Minutes Edition
- Split Horizon Plain Edition
- Beam Up
- Beam Up Inverted
- Beam Up Date
- Beam Up Date Inverted
- Beam Up Static
- Beam Up Shake
- Starfield Smooth
- CMD Time
- CMD Time Typed
- CMD Time Typed: Inverted
- Past Present Future
- Past Present Future Inverted
- Past Present Future Extended
- Seven Segments
- Seven Segments Date
Also includes #1 - #10 of my Pebble SDK tutorials.
We have thousands of 5-STAR REVIEWS:
- best satnav app out there
- great app at no cost
- why buy a satnav when navmii does it all
- unbeatable value and functionality
- love, love this app!
We have been busy preparing our biggest ever update and are proud to introduce some fantastic new features:
• Amazing new user interface
• Free Real-time traffic and road information
• Community map reports
• New updated maps
• Better, smarter and faster search
• Millions of points of interest added
And all the features that made Navfree great are still included:
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection required
• Automatic rerouting
• Offline and Online Address search
• Navigate via Postcode, City, Street or POI
• Integrated Google Street View
• + Much, much more
Navmii features on-board OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, which are stored on your device and
therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navmii abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navmii. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enabling remote photo snapping using your Pebble Smart Watch.
Make those Selfies extra special!
A self-timed snap shot from a distance.
On the end of an telescopic camera extension for a new perspective.
What can Pebble Snap do?
o Remotely control the camera
o Pebble watch live preview image
o Save it your photo library
o Self-timer: 1 - 60 seconds
o Switch between the front and back cameras
o Change the flash mode: Off, On, Auto
o Tag your photos with your location
o Use the photo browser to view your last Pebble Snap
o Share your pictures with your social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SMS, etc.
Easy solution for make driving easier and safer
The new tool which lets us access all important settings during our driving. It has such an easy interface where you'll find easy what to do
★SELECT THE NAVIGATOR: Quick access to Google Maps service.
★PHONE YOUR CONTACTS: Open the dial without having an accident or distractions.
★MUSIC ACCESS: Quickly access to your music. So connect your mobile easily to your car speakers.
★FIND YOUR CAR LAST LOCATION: After each driving, save your location, you'll be saving your current location to easy remember the place where you last parked your car.You can alternate between 3 different searching modes: Google Maps, Radar View and 3D augmented Reality View
★AND MORE OPTIONS: Customize you background interface, your button's colors, language.
★VERY EASY TO USE. This tool is designed for your comfort and it'll try to bring you the best driving experience
★MOST IMPORTANT. We are open to you! We are open to any suggestions or improvements you could think would be better to the app =D!
Thank you for downloading this app.
Enjoy the app, and rate us to make us improve.
- Add, edit and delete your list of responses, which are synchronised only when needed.
- Send to the last SMS contact, last caller, top 5 incoming contacts or your own favourite contacts.
- Import and export your list of custom responses for safe keeping!
Explanation of Permissions:
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used to import/export lists of responses.
android.permission.READ_SMS - Used to read who the last received SMS was from.
android.permission.READ_CONTACTS - Used to translate the last received phone number into a contact's name, as well as set favourite contacts.
android.permission.SEND_SMS - Used to send the custom SMS messages.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - Used to read who was the last person to call.
android.permission.RECEIVE_SMS - Used to build the list of top 5 received contacts.
android.permission.WRITE_SMS - Used to add sent messages to the conversation thread.
android.permission.INTERNET - Used to check if there is a new version available, and report latest news.
Any bugs or new features, let me know!
A different watch for each different situation.
Beautifully designed for your wrist.
Each one with its own story: Equalizer, Lighthouse, Dice, Barcelona, Tables,... Choose yours. Enjoy all of them.
In this very first version you will find 7 watchfaces for Pebble smartwatch. Stay tunned, more watches to be published little by little. It's time for weareble technology; it's time for tech design.
NOTE: You will need the official "My Pebble" app installed in you phone in order to be able to install our watches. Compatible with Pebble OS 1.x