For those experiencing the "Connection Slow" issue I just received an email from a user that "resolved" the issue by reseting the bluetooth connection on the phone. To reset the bluetooth connection 'forgot' the bluetooth connection and then recreated one with your phone.
*** Notice ***
- Please join us over at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/111580413069684947707.
- Make sure to update your pebble watch app
- Administrative permission was added to allow locking of screen when starting/stopping navigation.
Google Navigation on your wrist.
Automatically detects when Google navigation has started and displays the next direction in realtime.
- Menu (Double click back button)
- Color Change
- Alert (Enable/Disable)
- Backlight (Force always on)
- Cancel Navigation
- Start Navigation
- Approaching next turn
- New direction available
- GPS lost
- Pebble connection lost
- Navigation canceled before reaching destination
- Realtime information
- Distance to next turn
- Estimated arrival time
- Total Distance remaining
- Next turn instructions
- Icon representing next direction
- Advanced Features
- Override back to return to previous application
- Flash support to display turn then return to previous application
- Automatically starts Pebble App on Alert to avoid missing important information even if you are in anther Pebble App.
- Multiple Screens, Click and hold select to switch been big and detail view.
Open the watchapp on the watch, set google maps and you are good to go.
You can also make your watch vibrate or turn on backlight on new direction and/or on proximity alerts. Proximity alert point is configurable.
This app requires pebble firmware 2.0 or later.
* Take Photo
* Record audio and play the last record audio
* Make phone call
* Send SMS
* Turn Flashlight on / off
* Change music/ring/notification volume
* Make your phone vibrate
* Find your phone by Sound and Vibrate
* GPS Toggle ( Only available for some devices )
If you need define more quick action or dial number, please try our new re-designed 'Pebble Tools Pro' here:
Now this APP can also work without Pebble Watch, you can config the actions and press the Test button to run it as shortcut for many function.
You can find the "Pebble Tools" for use on the watch in Pebble App Store, or use this link :
1. Install and run the Watch app 'Pebble Tools' on your Pebble Watch
2. Touch the button on your Phone screen which you want to config, then select the action
3. Press the button on your watch to take the action
The Pebble smart watch connects to your Android phone and other Android devices using Bluetooth, alerting you to incoming calls, emails, messages and alerts. Customize your Pebble with hundreds of watchapps.
Key Features (require Android 4.0 or newer):
- Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
- Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
- Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
- Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
- Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
Note: This app is intended to be used with a Pebble smartwatch. To learn more, visit https://getpebble.com/
Pebble Time manages your incoming calls, emails, messages, notifications, and more. Organize the past, present, and future with a new timeline interface. Reply to notifications with quick voice responses. Track your workouts, control music playback, and choose from thousands of colorful apps and watchfaces in the Pebble appstore.
Made with <3 by Team Pebble.
This app works exclusively with Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel smartwatches paired with compatible Android devices via Bluetooth. Download our “Pebble” app to manage your Pebble or Pebble Steel. Visit http://pebble.com for more.
• Brand-new app for setting up and managing your Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel smartwatch.
• Create a Pebble account or access an existing one.
• Browse, get, and share Pebble Time apps and watchfaces on the Pebble appstore, right from the app.
• Load watchapps onto your Pebble and organize them from My Pebble.
• Find watchfaces and apps optimized for Pebble Time’s color display and timeline interface.
• Discover new and popular watchapps by category: Notifications, Daily, Fitness, Games, Remotes, and Tools & Utilities.
• Manage over-the-air software updates for Pebble Time as new features and improvements happen.
• Contact Support, manage Settings, browse resources, find community links, and share suggestions with Team Pebble directly.
• Supports all watchapps built with SDK 3.0 AND legacy Pebble apps built with SDK 2.0.
What’s New in Version 3.0.0
• Support for Pebble Time watchapps, features, accessories, and data sources (e.g. Timeline-based apps, color watchfaces, weather/sports data, and more).
• New My Pebble layout – Organize what’s on your Pebble by Watchfaces and Apps/Timeline. Dragging downloaded watchapps within the menu reorders them and syncs the changes to your Pebble (woo-hoo!).
• My Pebble info cards – Toggle settings, set as active watchface, contact developer, and more by tapping any item within My Pebble.
• Quick watchface management – In My Pebble, the watchface with the green checkmark is the one currently active on your watch. Quickly change the active watchface by tapping the empty circle of another watchface in the menu.
• Enjoy it all – supports both new Pebble Time watchapps AND all items currently available in the Pebble appstore.
In addition to time and date, you always know, what the weather will be like. You can choose, which weather information you want to see: wind speed wind direction, precipitation probability, humidity, cloud cover or minmal/maximal temperatures of the day. Of course the temperature is always displayed. You can choose out of four weather providers. Three of them are free! With a shake you can see a weather forecast of the next three days.
You won't need to look at your phone anymore, because all the information you need is on your watch. You can see the battery status of the watch, as well as of your phone. It shows the ringer state (normal, vibrate, silent), if your watch is connected to your phone, the signal strength of your phone and if it is connected to the internet.
You can even see the currently playing song or your next event of your calendars on your watch or display another timezone.
The best part is, that you are able to control your music on the phone with gestures without using one single finger. You can choose the next or the previous track with a flick.
Please see the detailed manual in the app for futher explanations.
Being a proud Pebble smartwatch owner we often had a problem finding apps amidst the marketplace clutter.
This application is shows you many different kinds of user submitted apps for Pebble. Each app serves a different purpose and has a good rating.
Browse trough a ton of community created watchfaces and install them with just one tap.
Find new accessories or keep your smartwatch stylish and protected.
We hold no responsibility for user submitted content, please use the built-in reporting tool to report any inappropriate or copyrighted material and we will do our best to remove it. Please carefully read the Terms of Service: http://www.blukz.com/index.php/apps-for-pebble-tos
Apps for Pebble will help you to:
• Discover new great applications for your Pebble smart watch.
• Simple app installation by linking directly to the Google Play Market.
• Install watchfaces found outside of Google Play!
• Find and start apps for Pebble in a blink of an eye.
• Find great accessories for your Pebble!
• User submitted content, you can upload it yourself!
The app is:
- clutter free,
- provides you with fast service when needed.
This app is NOT an official Pebble app;
- Responsible for any misuse of third party applications,
- Owner of any third party applications.
Guidelines for users and developers:
- If you have any suggestions please contact me.
- If you know an app that should be placed or removed from the list, please contact me.
- If you’re an app developer and want to remove your app from the list, contact me.
- Before leaving a bad rating, please contact me about issues and I will try my best to fix it.
- And mostly, enjoy your Pebble watch. :)
Explaining the use of permissions:
- the permission.INTERNET allows me to receive instant crash reports so I can fix them faster.
- the android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE are needed to download and save 3rd party apps before launching them.
- the android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is needed to download 3rd party apps
- the android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS and BILLING is needed for donations
One app to find them all.
★ A Month view displays days with events in bold.
★ An Agenda view shows a list of events.
★ A Details view shows even more information about the event.
Extremely customizable. Can be installed on your Pebble Watch as either as a watchface or an watch-app. Both watchface and watch-app versions can be installed simultaneously and each have their own settings for style and which events are shown.
Calendar Display Options
✔ Background Color (black/white)
✔ Choose to have weeks start on Sunday or Monday (or any other day)
✔ Hide/Show the current time
✔ Hide/Show days in next/previous month
✔ Hide/Show a column with week number. (Choose between ISO,1st Sunday, or 1st Monday Week numbers)
✔ Hide/show grid lines
✔ Choose to show full month or just a few weeks centered around today.
✔ Enable/disable showing days with events in bold.
Agenda Display Options
✔ Shows event date, title, start time, and end time.
✔ Event titles can be limited to 1, 2, or 3 lines of text.
Calendar Event Filters
✔ Choose which calendars to use
✔ Filter events by all-Day, Busy/Free Status, Event Title, Event Description, and Event Location
Plus an option to make either the Month view or Agenda view the default window.
Since Pebble watchfaces cannot respond to button presses, it always shows the current month.
Notice: To use this app you need to download and print the sticker from: http://www.dalpek.com
TTMM watchface collection is Golden A' Design Award Winner in Interface and Interaction Design Category, 2013 - 2014 and has been selected to receive the FWA Mobile Of The Day (MOTD) Award for 15th October 2013.
Idea & design : Albert Salamon
Pebble programming : Michał Żyliński
Android programming : Michał Żyliński
- Add, edit and delete your list of responses, which are synchronised only when needed.
- Send to the last SMS contact, last caller, top 5 incoming contacts or your own favourite contacts.
- Import and export your list of custom responses for safe keeping!
Explanation of Permissions:
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used to import/export lists of responses.
android.permission.READ_SMS - Used to read who the last received SMS was from.
android.permission.READ_CONTACTS - Used to translate the last received phone number into a contact's name, as well as set favourite contacts.
android.permission.SEND_SMS - Used to send the custom SMS messages.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - Used to read who was the last person to call.
android.permission.RECEIVE_SMS - Used to build the list of top 5 received contacts.
android.permission.WRITE_SMS - Used to add sent messages to the conversation thread.
android.permission.INTERNET - Used to check if there is a new version available, and report latest news.
Any bugs or new features, let me know!
-Added a new game.
-Add support for new pebble firmware +2.0.
Now, with this new improvement we made to our app we can be more close to you, our company always want to know about your comments and it is our pleasure to make you happy.
If there is something that you would like to do with your Pebble watch and your would like the Pebble Plus Apps does, please just let's us kwon your comment and we will be happy to hear you. Same if you have some special Watch face that you would like to have about your favorite movie, Super Hero or what ever you can imagine, please let us know, you can email us or send your comments and we will be there for you.
With this new version you will have an improved navigation in the app, a bunch of new apps all of them organized by categories.
Please Subscribe to us you will not regret.
If you have any problem with the app just click help.
Please do not forget to subscribe yourself and rate our App.
We are pleased into introduce you the pro version of Pebble Plus, in this occasion we added wonderful features such as:
-Remember a geographical position.
-Set your device on vibration mode.
-Set your device on ringer mode.
-Improved a UI.
-More awesome watchfaces.
-Find your phone.
-Take remote photos from your device by using your pebble watch.
-We added a new watch app dialer that allow you to:
-You can reject a call or reject a call with a custom SMS.
-Silence the ringer call.
We hope you enjoy this release.
*** TO USE PEBBLE PLUS DIALER YOU NEED TO TURN OFF YOUR INCOMING CALL NOTIFICATION IN PEBBLE APP.
NOTE: Soon from our web site we will be adding every week more watchfaces for your enjoy, if you want a custom watchface, please do not hesitate into write us an email.
An app to bring together all my released Pebble watch faces and watch apps in once place for easy updating, and releasing new apps!
Now includes most apps' source code!
Included watch apps:
- Watch Trigger
- Watch Trigger +
- Pebble Tube Status
- Starfield Graphics Demo
- Data Toggle
- BBC News
Included watch faces:
- Potential Divider Small
- Potential Divider Large
- Split Horizon Seconds Edition
- Split Horizon Minutes Edition
- Split Horizon Plain Edition
- Beam Up
- Beam Up Inverted
- Beam Up Date
- Beam Up Date Inverted
- Beam Up Static
- Beam Up Shake
- Starfield Smooth
- CMD Time
- CMD Time Typed
- CMD Time Typed: Inverted
- Past Present Future
- Past Present Future Inverted
- Past Present Future Extended
- Seven Segments
- Seven Segments Date
Also includes #1 - #10 of my Pebble SDK tutorials.
- Please use my more advanced Dashboard as this app is no longer maintained separately.
This application allows the use of a Pebble smartwatch to toggle the Wi-Fi and Data connections from your wrist, without having to pull out your phone and navigate settings.
Any feedback and bug reports welcome!