- Browse, filter and edit data
- Edit Sql with an editor with syntax highlight support
- Export to SQL, CSV , XLS and JSON
- Connect to MySQL direct or using a SSH tunnel
- Very fast statement execution
- Optimized for tablets and phones with smaller screens
If you have found a bug or you have trouble setting up a connection, please contact us using our ticket system at http://support.schimpf.es/ . So far we manage to get everyone connected to his MySQL database!
Recall SQL queries from the query history menu.
Export results to a CSV file for viewing in spreadsheet software
User Interface includes Horizontal Scrolling.
Supports both Landscape and Portrait Mode.
To connect remotely to a database, you must create a database and enable direct database access.
Example Connection URL: host:port/database
keywords: mysql , my sql , Remote DB,database, sql server, navicat, jdbc
I'm not sure about you, but when I'm developing I would sometimes like the ability to have a quick, simple way to access and poll my MySQL database. (Especially when testing!)
Naturally, as a developer, I decided to write a small android application to do just that! And here it is! MySQL NOW! For when you would like to access your MySQL database NOW.
* NOTES *
- Before even attempting to login, make sure you are on a safe and secure connection, and also that you have allowed remote access to your database.
- An example login: 192.168.1.100:3306
- This application does NOT baby you into learning and using MySQL. It is assumed the user is COMPETENT. (I am not liable for your query mistakes!) Error messages from MySQL are displayed immediately back to you. If you experience and EoF exception, your connection has most likely timed out. This is a security feature!
- You may disconnect / connect to another database / send a history of your queries and current output via the menu button.
Connect and manage MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Sybase ASE, MariaDB, Derby, and Oracle databases from your Android device.
SQLTool is a database SQL editor with rich features that include:
* Export table row data to a CSV file
* Customize-able SQL queries using the query editor
* Full table listings of each database
* Quickly empty or drop tables from the MariaDB, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase ASE, Derby, or Oracle databases
* Blazing fast select, insert, and update database queries
* Different user interfaces for tablets and phones
* SSH tunneling for accessing protected databases
SQLTool does NOT work with Oracle 10.2 and higher. It will work with Oracle 10.1 and below.
Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, Sybase ASE, Derby, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases can be managed using the query editor or through a limited amount of built in shortcuts.
SQLTool DOES NOT connect to any external web service. All database connections are direct based on the information provided enabling quick SQL queries while keeping your information safe from third party web servers.
SSH Tunneling supports password authentication and public key authentication. Public key authentication requires private keys to be generated in OpenSSH format. Recommended encryption strength on keys is 2048. Private keys must be saved to the SQLTool directory on your devices internal storage and the key must have a .key extension.
If you need help troubleshooting SQLTool, contact me via the product website before leaving a negative review. I would be happy to help anyone having trouble.
To use SQLTool your database and database server must be configured to allow remote connections. If this requirement is not met, SQLTool will fail to connect.
We have a wide experience in web and database development. Mostly in web sites, web applications, and Customer Relationship Management systems. We love PHP and open source and we are totally commited to IT! Thank you for supporting us.
It provides quick access to your MySQL Server (MySQL Server needs to be accessible via the internet) and provides quick access to all of your databases and tables.
For free, it allows you to view your databases and tables, as well as the data contained within them, retrieve common SQL statements, such as CREATE TABLE, SELECT * FROM, UPDATE TABLE, DELETE FROM etc which can either be copied to your devices clipboard or sent directly to the SQL editor. You can write your own queries within the SQL editor, which includes SQL Keyword Highlighting, however, queries cannot be performed that will modify the database without purchasing the upgrade (in app purchase).
Within the pro version (in app purchase required) you get all of the above, minus the adds but you have absolutely no limits on what queries you can perform, you can even modify your database if required.
To prevent accidental deletions of all of the data, it includes safe mode so that UPDATE and DELETE queries will not be performed unless a WHERE clause is present in the query.
Please note, this is currently in beta, and therefore, could contain bugs. Please report any bugs on our bug reporting system at http://www.boardiesitsolutions.com/bugs
***Special offer, pro unlock in app purchase is 50p limited time only***
With the PAW webserver you can use the functionality of your phone from a web browser, serve your own web pages or develop phone enabled web applications.
Tasker and Locale Plug-in support.
PHP plug-in is available.
The software is still in beta.
Working on WiFi. If 3G works is carrier dependent.
In case of problems, please send an email!
- Android Web Editor Lite: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webeditlite.app
- AWD - IDE for WEB Development: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kidinov.awd
- Webmaster's HTML Editor Lite: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.welant.webmaster.DEMO
Featured in TechCrunch, PandoDaily, TheNextWeb.
(Please note that this app requires the user to login to be able to synchronize your settings across all platforms.)
Codeanywhere is a text, code and markup editor, that has been redesigned and reengineered to be light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Connect to your FTP, SFTP Servers, Dropbox or Github account and easily manipulate your resources, folders or files just with the swipe of your finger.
Share and collaborate on projects or just a single file - from wherever you are, and of course quickly edit code with our keyboard that has been customised for developers on the go.
Codeanywhere makes developers forget what device they are working on and let them concentrate on getting work done - be it from the iPad, iPhone, or the desktop.
Codeanywhere, it lets you do just that.
• Syntax highlighting of more than 75 languages
• FTP and SFTP Client
• Dropbox Client
• GitHub Client
• Codeanywhere Sandbox Client
• Copy or Move files between FTP, SFTP or Dropbox
• Share ( Servers, folders or files with others )
• Keyboard has been customised for developers
• Cursor navigation for easy text selection
• Supports most encodings types
• Customizable font sizes
• Undo & Redo
• Advaced Search ( includes Find , Replace, RegEx and MachCase )
• Code folding and Word wrap
Codeanywhere also works on the desktop (Mac and PC). Access from anywhere at https://codeanywhere.net
- Easy to setup, easy to use.
- No client software need to download files.
- Streaming support (http progressive download)
- Files can be served over Wi-Fi or 3G.
- Support for DynDns.
- Support for Directory index.
- Can be used for hosting websites.
- Support for parallel connections.
- Detailed http access and error logs.
android applications app Boa Web Server File Sharing Streaming Cell Mp4 music download
Try my new app for web developers. It's Android Web Editor on steroids! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kidinov.awd !
Supports all types of web files.
- Code highlighting;
- Work with your FTP server;
- Work with files in your smartphone;
- Line numbering;
- Hot tags-button;
- Quick preview of your page;
- Highlighting the current line;
- layer of Custom buttons( you can create you own hot-keys)
- Search by code. NEW
- Changes set of hot keys through the siding on the main screen.NEW
- Running your code on our server; (You can debug your php code!) // Sorry, but only in PRO version
- Encoding choice.NEW // Only in PRO.
- AUTO Encoding choice. NEW // Only in PRO.
- Undo/redo. NEW // Only in PRO.
PRO version is here - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.webedit.app
Thank you very much for the translation: Michael van Dijk, Luis Adrian Perez, Matteo Dalle Feste and his girlfriend.
We recommend to use the keyboard with arrow keys, it will allow you to write code much faster! For example: smart keyboard.
android dev software android documents to go android applications android google android marketplace google android software android programming apps for android
android market search web page maker web page editing software web page software php web editor notepad
create a web page edit web page web page design tools web design tools design to xhtml web design editor web development tools web editing web creator php xml editor similar to codepad similar to touchqode text editor notepad offline source code sourcecode
Now you can run a DyDNS, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SSH, PHP, MySQL and/or Remote Control server on your Android phone/tablet! The perfect suite for web developers or for turning your Android into a serious server! It even includes a remote control option to start/stop/add servers remotely and you can use the MySQL monitor to manager the MySQL server. This app allows for a trial period of 6 days.
Keep your web projects in your pocket and always available on the road with this complete web server!
★★Most complete app!★★
The app has even more functionality compared to other PHP and MySQL Server apps like KSWEB, PAW Server, Bit Web Server and AndroPHP!
★★No root required!★★
- PHP Server (includes PHPMyAdmin, PHPSysInfo and PHPFileManager)
- Lighttpd Server
- MySQL database server
- FTP Server
- SFTP Server
- FTPS Server
- SSH Server (with SCP support)
- Remote Control Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, DNS-O-Matic, ZoneEdit, ChangeIP
- MySQL Monitor
- Optional password login for the app
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP
- Use the WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob triggers to start / stop servers!
- Use notification rules to receive an SMS, email, etc on start, stop, etc.
- You can set a custom name, port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging, logging to file, start on boot per server. And if rooted you can set a port below the 1024 ports range.
- Widget support!
- Now you can remote control the app!
- General information about your device.
- Extensive logging (with support logging to files).
*Support for devices that use ARM & Intel processor*
This application is a web server application for android, include:
- LIGHTTPD as Web Server ,
- PHP as PHP Server ,
- MYSQL as MySQL Server ,
- PhpMyAdmin as MySQL Client , and
- MSMTP as SMTP Client
It all wrapped into one application called Bit Web Server. So easy to run on android device, just single click then you can run web dynamic scripts.
This application is specially designed for the mobile n tablet, so this application requires very small memory.
For running this application the first time after you download it from google play your internal memory in device requirements should not be less than 50MB. Because this application does not download any data on internet, all data is wrapped into a (apk). And this application can also be accessed from a computer network via wifi or tethering.
This application runs without an internet connection, requires internet only when first run to check the license, if you install the app from google play this otherwise licensed, then to run this application so it does not require internet access (OFFLINE Application).
BitWebServer can run a variety of CMS like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop, etc. Besides CMS can also run PHP frameworks like Code Igniter, YII, CakePHP, etc.
It is the same as WAMP or LAMP or XAMPP on your computer or laptop, but this is for android devices with lighttpd instead of apache.
Modules/extensions which compiled on PHP is:
- and more libraries like as freetype, jpeg, png, openssl, etc.
Storage Engine support on MySQL is:
*And If you get a bug, request feature, etc. Please sent to my email with detail description*
I thanks for all developer PHP, MySql, Lighttpd, PhpMyadmin, MSMTP, Busybox, and findicon.com
- HTTPS over TLS / SSL security standards supported
- Configurable multiple user profiles with different set of privileges.
- Security of the password system corresponds to the industry requirements.
- Unlimited number of simultaneous connections.
- Allows both remote download files from and upload files to your android device.
- Events Log collecting all the remote users actions.
- Configurable capability running web server as Android Service which starts automatically when device boots.
The latest CloudWeb Server version can work in conjunction with our other free app CloudViewNMS Agent. When you run CloudWeb Server on one Android device and multiple CloudViewNMS agents on other Android devices, the functions include:
- View current geographic location of your team/family members devices on a map.
- Geo-fencing: receive alarms/e-mail alerts when a team/family member moves beyond some predefined area. For example, this feature allows you always know where your kids are.
- Capability to remotely download/upload/delete file(s) on all connected phones/tablets in a couple of clicks.
- When started in background, the Agent App keeps low profile with no visible messages. This was a request from some our customers. Remember it is YOUR responsibility not to use this app for illegal spying. We assume legal goals, e.g. an employer monitoring company owned devices or a parent monitoring his kids.
All the configuration and monitoring interface can be accessed when you connect with any Web Browser to the server. HTML-5 Web App (WebSockets/AJAX/Comet) scripting technology is used to provide "windows-like" configuration GUI inside web browser window. All modern browsers (including mobile devices Android, IOS and Win8) are supported. I use the same technology to provide remote access to our network management/monitoring system CloudView NMS.
Visit http://www.cloudviewnms.com for more details.
Please e-mail me if there are any bugs of feature requests.
Ideal for web authoring and programming on the go. Now you can select text encoding - Japan, Chinese, Korean, Cyrillic, Western and Central Europe. Available encodings: ASCII, UTF-8, Win-1252, Win-1250, KOI-8, Win-1251, etc.
Lite version has limited code completion support - you can select only first suggested item. Also, preview is not available. We recommend AndFtp ftp client (https://market.android.com/details?id=lysesoft.andftp) to use with your server.
Hotkeys for external keyboard: Ctrl+C (copy), Ctrl+V (paste), Ctrl+Z (undo), Ctrl+Y (redo), Ctrl+R (open Recent Files), Ctrl+F (search), Ctrl+G (goto line).
We are working hard to add more new features to our html editor. Please feel free to email your wishes to us!