- Browse, filter and edit data
- Edit Sql with an editor with syntax highlight support
- Export to SQL, CSV , XLS and JSON
- Connect to MySQL direct or using a SSH tunnel
- Very fast statement execution
- Optimized for tablets and phones with smaller screens
If you have found a bug or you have trouble setting up a connection, please contact us using our ticket system at http://support.schimpf.es/ . So far we manage to get everyone connected to his MySQL database!
Recall SQL queries from the query history menu.
Export results to a CSV file for viewing in spreadsheet software
User Interface includes Horizontal Scrolling.
Supports both Landscape and Portrait Mode.
To connect remotely to a database, you must create a database and enable direct database access.
Example Connection URL: host:port/database
keywords: mysql , my sql , Remote DB,database, sql server, navicat, jdbc
I'm not sure about you, but when I'm developing I would sometimes like the ability to have a quick, simple way to access and poll my MySQL database. (Especially when testing!)
Naturally, as a developer, I decided to write a small android application to do just that! And here it is! MySQL NOW! For when you would like to access your MySQL database NOW.
* NOTES *
- Before even attempting to login, make sure you are on a safe and secure connection, and also that you have allowed remote access to your database.
- An example login: 192.168.1.100:3306
- This application does NOT baby you into learning and using MySQL. It is assumed the user is COMPETENT. (I am not liable for your query mistakes!) Error messages from MySQL are displayed immediately back to you. If you experience and EoF exception, your connection has most likely timed out. This is a security feature!
- You may disconnect / connect to another database / send a history of your queries and current output via the menu button.
It provides quick access to your MySQL Server (MySQL Server needs to be accessible via the internet) and provides quick access to all of your databases and tables.
For free, it allows you to view your databases and tables, as well as the data contained within them, retrieve common SQL statements, such as CREATE TABLE, SELECT * FROM, UPDATE TABLE, DELETE FROM etc which can either be copied to your devices clipboard or sent directly to the SQL editor. You can write your own queries within the SQL editor, which includes SQL Keyword Highlighting, however, queries cannot be performed that will modify the database without purchasing the upgrade (in app purchase).
Within the pro version (in app purchase required) you get all of the above, minus the adds but you have absolutely no limits on what queries you can perform, you can even modify your database if required.
To prevent accidental deletions of all of the data, it includes safe mode so that UPDATE and DELETE queries will not be performed unless a WHERE clause is present in the query.
Please note, this is currently in beta, and therefore, could contain bugs. Please report any bugs on our bug reporting system at http://www.boardiesitsolutions.com/bugs
***Special offer, pro unlock in app purchase is 50p limited time only***
Connect and manage MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Sybase ASE, MariaDB, Derby, and Oracle databases from your Android device.
SQLTool is a database SQL editor with rich features that include:
* Export table row data to a CSV file
* Customize-able SQL queries using the query editor
* Full table listings of each database
* Quickly empty or drop tables from the MariaDB, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase ASE, Derby, or Oracle databases
* Blazing fast select, insert, and update database queries
* Different user interfaces for tablets and phones
* SSH tunneling for accessing protected databases
SQLTool does NOT work with Oracle 10.2 and higher. It will work with Oracle 10.1 and below.
Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, Sybase ASE, Derby, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases can be managed using the query editor or through a limited amount of built in shortcuts.
SQLTool DOES NOT connect to any external web service. All database connections are direct based on the information provided enabling quick SQL queries while keeping your information safe from third party web servers.
SSH Tunneling supports password authentication and public key authentication. Public key authentication requires private keys to be generated in OpenSSH format. Recommended encryption strength on keys is 2048. Private keys must be saved to the SQLTool directory on your devices internal storage and the key must have a .key extension.
If you need help troubleshooting SQLTool, contact me via the product website before leaving a negative review. I would be happy to help anyone having trouble.
To use SQLTool your database and database server must be configured to allow remote connections. If this requirement is not met, SQLTool will fail to connect.
With the PAW webserver you can use the functionality of your phone from a web browser, serve your own web pages or develop phone enabled web applications.
Tasker and Locale Plug-in support.
PHP plug-in is available.
The software is still in beta.
Working on WiFi. If 3G works is carrier dependent.
In case of problems, please send an email!
- Android Web Editor Lite: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webeditlite.app
- AWD - IDE for WEB Development: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kidinov.awd
- Webmaster's HTML Editor Lite: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.welant.webmaster.DEMO
This keyboard is especially useful if you use ConnectBot for SSH access. It provides working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the arrow keys are essential for devices that don't have a trackball or D-Pad.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please check https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions or email me. It's difficult to track issues reported through review comments.
Completion dictionaries are provided by plug-in packages, see the "other applications by this developer" section for the currently available list. The keyboard also supports use of dictionaries (but not keyboard layouts) provided by AnySoftKeyboard language packs.
For more information, please see the documentation:
In case an updated version is not working for you, you can download older releases here:
Known issues include:
- Localization for the keyboard layout is incomplete, currently the Spanish, Finnish, Lao, Romanian, and Thai are only localized in 4-row mode and show the English QWERTY layout in 5-row mode.
- Some languages and layouts may not be usable on your phone if it lacks the necessary fonts.
- Right-to-left languages (Arabic, Hebrew) are apparently not fully supported on pre-Honeycomb devices. Your mileage may vary.
- Many applications don't react to additional keys since they aren't programmed to handle them.
The supported keyboard layouts include:
- Armenian (Հայերեն)
- Arabic (العربية)
- Bulgarian (български език)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (dansk)
- English Dvorak (language "en_DV")
- English (QWERTY)
- English/British (en_GB)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français, AZERTY)
- German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
- Greek (ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עברית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
- Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
- Persian (فارسی)
- Portugese (Português)
- Romanian (Română)
- Russian (Русский)
- Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
- Serbian (Српски)
- Slovak (Slovenčina)
- Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
- Spanish (Español, Español Latinoamérica)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Thai (ไทย)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (українська мова)
We have a wide experience in web and database development. Mostly in web sites, web applications, and Customer Relationship Management systems. We love PHP and open source and we are totally commited to IT! Thank you for supporting us.
- Phone and tablet (Honeycomb) optimized interfaces
- Fully Working File Editor with in-app UPLOADING!
- Password protect directories
- Detailed Server Lists
- Server History: Never type in a password again
- Port Editor: Great for those who change their cPanel Port
- Email Accounts: Add, delete, edit email accounts!
- Auto Responders
- View Created Backups
- Add Cron Jobs
- MySQL Databases
- Complete Bandwidth Stats
- Subdomains, redirects and parked domains
- Server statistics and running services
- And much more...
We also offer a DONATE version of this application, which will soon support more features and priority support! Please consider buying this to support the development of Control Panel.
Please direct questions and concerns to email@example.com. We would LOVE to hear from you and are always looking for new features to add, who knows-maybe yours will be the next!
Control Panel for cPanel is NOT affiliated with cPanel, Inc.
- HTTPS over TLS / SSL security standards supported
- Configurable multiple user profiles with different set of privileges.
- Security of the password system corresponds to the industry requirements.
- Unlimited number of simultaneous connections.
- Allows both remote download files from and upload files to your android device.
- Events Log collecting all the remote users actions.
- Configurable capability running web server as Android Service which starts automatically when device boots.
The latest CloudWeb Server version can work in conjunction with our other free app CloudViewNMS Agent. When you run CloudWeb Server on one Android device and multiple CloudViewNMS agents on other Android devices, the functions include:
- View current geographic location of your team/family members devices on a map.
- Geo-fencing: receive alarms/e-mail alerts when a team/family member moves beyond some predefined area. For example, this feature allows you always know where your kids are.
- Capability to remotely download/upload/delete file(s) on all connected phones/tablets in a couple of clicks.
- When started in background, the Agent App keeps low profile with no visible messages. This was a request from some our customers. Remember it is YOUR responsibility not to use this app for illegal spying. We assume legal goals, e.g. an employer monitoring company owned devices or a parent monitoring his kids.
All the configuration and monitoring interface can be accessed when you connect with any Web Browser to the server. HTML-5 Web App (WebSockets/AJAX/Comet) scripting technology is used to provide "windows-like" configuration GUI inside web browser window. All modern browsers (including mobile devices Android, IOS and Win8) are supported. I use the same technology to provide remote access to our network management/monitoring system CloudView NMS.
Visit http://www.cloudviewnms.com for more details.
Please e-mail me if there are any bugs of feature requests.
Ideal for web authoring and programming on the go. Now you can select text encoding - Japan, Chinese, Korean, Cyrillic, Western and Central Europe. Available encodings: ASCII, UTF-8, Win-1252, Win-1250, KOI-8, Win-1251, etc.
Lite version has limited code completion support - you can select only first suggested item. Also, preview is not available. We recommend AndFtp ftp client (https://market.android.com/details?id=lysesoft.andftp) to use with your server.
Hotkeys for external keyboard: Ctrl+C (copy), Ctrl+V (paste), Ctrl+Z (undo), Ctrl+Y (redo), Ctrl+R (open Recent Files), Ctrl+F (search), Ctrl+G (goto line).
We are working hard to add more new features to our html editor. Please feel free to email your wishes to us!
- Code completion (IntelliSense-like)
- Dark and light color schemes available
- HTML Editor supports Japan, Cyrillic, Chinese, Western and Central Europe text encodings
- Undo/Redo feature
- Code snippets for JS, PHP and HTML
Ideal web editor for web authoring and programming on the go. Also, useful as source code, text, or XML editor with undo/redo feature. We recommend AndFtp ftp client to use with your server.
We are working hard to add more new features to our html editor. Please feel free to email your wishes to us!
Supported file formats: js htm html html5 dhtml css php php3 php4 php5 txt, and xml
Please purchase "Server Status Monitor" to remove ADs.
Supported server types (More server types will be supported):
* Connect TCP port (For any TCP servers)
* Task bar notification
* Play sound
* Auto send SMS to multi numbers
* Auto send Emails to multiple addresses (Supports SMTP / SMTPs servers)
Unique, powerful functions compare to other monitoring tools:
* Can monitor server is “Down” (completely doesn’t’ work) or “Warning” (Response slow) status, each status can set different alarms. For example alarm sound can be different;
* Auto start this application when the Android device boot up (Useful for the top set Android devices);
* Auto start monitoring specified servers when this application launched (Useful for the top set Android devices);
* Full screen mode to display on the big screen TV, to let you see the status instantly (Can also optionally display full screen when this application launched. Useful for the top set Android devices);
* Not a simple fixed interval checking “port prober”, this application will not popup alarms until the server had been checked for specified times(Can be set in the “Server options” -> “Check Options” screen). It will avoid wrong alarms by the short network disconnecting;
* Not only do port checking, but also will execute FTP / POP3 / SMTP / MySQL / PostgreSQL login commands, to simulate real client operations;
* Support “Intermediate Server” options. If your device connect to a router, and then connect to the server you want to monitor, you can set the router device as “Intermediate Server”. So if the router or Internet access have problems, will not affect the actual server you are monitoring;
* Powerful log options, can set log level, and auto remove expired logs (Max expired date can be set). Also be able to export logs to text files with optional date range, log level etc.
This app required to access Internet to check server status, will not generate extra data if you do not check any Internet servers;
Access network state, to check network current state before checking the server;
Used by Goolge AD library;
This app required to access external storage (Can be SD card) when exporting logs as .txt file. Will not access any other files in your external storage cards;
This app required to receive boot completed broadcast from Android system, to make it be able to run automatically if you set "Auto boot" options enabled in the Options screen;
This app required to send SMS for server down / warning status. Will not send any other hidden SMS;
This app required to vibrate the Android device, to give you notifications;
Note: This is free version, lack of some server types. If you need to monitor more servers please purchase full version.
If you have any suggestions / issues during using this application, please send email to us:
We will be very glad to help you!
This application is a web server application for android, include:
- LIGHTTPD as Web Server ,
- PHP as PHP Server ,
- MYSQL as MySQL Server ,
- PhpMyAdmin as MySQL Client , and
- MSMTP as SMTP Client
It all wrapped into one application called Bit Web Server. So easy to run on android device, just single click then you can run web dynamic scripts.
This application is specially designed for the mobile n tablet, so this application requires very small memory.
For running this application the first time after you download it from google play your internal memory in device requirements should not be less than 50MB. Because this application does not download any data on internet, all data is wrapped into a (apk). And this application can also be accessed from a computer network via wifi or tethering.
This application runs without an internet connection, requires internet only when first run to check the license, if you install the app from google play this otherwise licensed, then to run this application so it does not require internet access (OFFLINE Application).
BitWebServer can run a variety of CMS like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop, etc. Besides CMS can also run PHP frameworks like Code Igniter, YII, CakePHP, etc.
It is the same as WAMP or LAMP or XAMPP on your computer or laptop, but this is for android devices with lighttpd instead of apache.
Modules/extensions which compiled on PHP is:
- and more libraries like as freetype, jpeg, png, openssl, etc.
Storage Engine support on MySQL is:
*For devices using Intel x86 processor instead ARM. If you start MySQL server when it say "There is something wrong" please sent to my email a description, I will help you until MySQL running well on your device*
*And If you get a bug, request feature, etc. Please sent to my email with detail description*
For IDE/Code editor for Web development that you can use AWD (IDE, Code Editor for WEB) or other IDE apps.
I thanks for all developer PHP, MySql, Lighttpd, PhpMyadmin, MSMTP, Busybox, and findicon.com