Not 100% Doesn't work as advertised I tried uploading a file of numbers, and it won't work. I can't even select the file. All the files are greyed out. It is a small file called "cellnumbers.txt", and consists of a single column of numbers. I paid for the ad-free version, and now it continually prompts me to upgrade. What to do? UPDATE: The update fixed the continual purchase reminder, but I still can't read a file. They're all greyed out. UPDATE: Even with a file manager (ES Explorer) a file is not selected.
Used for a few years I find that this app works ok for short messages but longer ones can be received out of order. The main issue I have had across multiple devices is the ability to select a new file to import as they all are greyed out. Previously I've had to rename and place the file where this app defaults to which is a bit of a faff!
Faithful Quite a dependable app! Successfully sends out around 345 texts everyday!
Awesome App. Your Search is Over. Love how perfectly and simply it works with Gmail. Just what I needed for my Groups. Excellent App. I would give it 10 Stars!!!! Best Group Texting App available on the Play Store. Does not take over your phone. Very Nice. Great Job Bill. Thank You.
Very useful ap Very useful Works well with no glitches. Simple group edit would be very useful. One that would enable you to delete 1 or more before send.
Literally the best App I have installed all day This app is an easy way to send SMS messages to a predefined contact group. Easy and reliable.
* Fixed a NPE crash in Google's In App Billing Helper.
* Updated to the latest Google Play Services Library and bug fixes.
* Updated to use latest Contacts APIs making significant performance improvements
* Updated ad library fixing several known bugs
* Added Premium purchase to remove ads
* Fix for FC when displaying MOTD
* Fix for FC caused by new progress dialog
* Updated icon
* Added progress dialog to indicate activity after group selection
Artificial Intelligence Mobile SMS Chat Bot With Full CRM & Opt-In/Out Mgt