Your performance on the PST is measured by a composite number based on five components: swimming, push-ups, curl-ups, pull-ups and running. The lower your score, the better.
This app allows you to take a timed PST and see if you have the physical fitness requirements to start Basic Underwater Demolition/SELA (BUD/S) training. We've also compiled 300 PST results from candidates who excelled during their training so you can find out where you rank.
Our Goals page lets you set your goal and immediately see how you would rank against the 300.
You'll find quick links to SEAL training resources, Prep Docs and training videos and the official SEAL Training online forum.
Are you ready to see if you have what it takes?
Official Navy SEAL Training App features:
- Use the PST Calculator to rank yourself against the 300
- Set goals to see where you would rank in each component
- Join the Official Navy SEAL Training Forum
- Discover the SEAL training pipeline: NSW Prep, NSW Orientation, First Phase, Second Phase, Third Phase and SQT
- Learn about Officer and Enlisted SEAL general requirements, application steps and FAQ
- Watch exclusive online training videos
- Download all the documents you'll need for Navy SEAL Basic Underwater
Demolition/SEAL training (BUD/S)
- Read about physical preparation: Swimming, running, strength conditioning, injury
prevention, and nutrition
Links to these documents are included:
- Naval Special Warfare Physical Training Guide (BUD/S NSW PT Guide)
- Naval Special Warfare Injury Prevention Guide (BUD/S NSW IP Guide)
- Special Operations Forces Nutrition Guide (NAVSPECWARCOM Nutrition Guide)
- Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide (NSW CSS Guide)
- PST Instructions (Physical Screening Testing Standards and Procedures)
- Navy Challenge Program for new recruits
- Special Warfare Operator Testing Standards and Procedures for Fleet recruits
- Manual of the Medical Department 2012 (Section 15-105 Special Operations Duty)
- Report of Medical History form for Fleet recruits
- Report of Medical Examination form for Fleet recruits
- U.S. Military Diving Medical Screening Questionnaire form for Fleet recruits
- Special Programs Screening form for Fleet recruits
- Special Request Chit for Fleet recruits
Watch the Online Training Videos:
- NSW Prep. Overview
- Prep. For NSW Prep. Part #1
- Prep. For NSW Prep. Part #2
- 800 Division
- BUD/S First Phase
- BUD/S Hell Week
- BUD/S Hell Week Secure Class 272
- BUD/S Obstacle Course
- BUD/S Second Phase
- BUD/S Third Phase
- BUD/S San Clemente Island
- SEAL Qualification Training
- Swim Prep
- Shoulder Strength Part #1
- Shoulder Strength Part #2
- Mile Progression
- Running Shoe Selection
- Knee Pain
- Stress Fractures
Developed by iHigh, Inc. for Naval Special Warfare
This app is for US Navy Sailors to calculate their PFA scores. Basic functionality is free, upgrade to premium to remove ads, log your scores, and share with your friends.
Basic Features (Free)
- PRT Calculator
- BCA Calculator
- Alternate Cardio Runtime Conversion Calculator
Premium Features (only $0.99):
- Log your PRT and BCA scores for future reference
- Share your Logged PRT scores via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- purchasing premium features removes all ads
- Bug(fixed): December birthdays displayed as January in profile.
- Minor UI enhancements
- Premium users, share your PRT scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal code updates.
- Added Rating dialog at startup.
-Added 500m & 450m Swim options in PRT tab.
PRT PFA BCA Navy Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical readiness test
After downloading and installing the Navy dialer, open the application and follow the simple wizard to set-up the Navy dialer:
VoIP Calls via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS.
You will just need to select the Contact you want to call or enter the number manually in the DialPad. The Navy dialer will take it from here.
The same Navy dialer low rates for international calling apply if you use the Navy dialer.
If a data connection is available the application might require a minimum amount of data traffic to update from time to time.
•Call from Android phone native Contacts
"Navy SEAL Exercises with Stew Smith" includes exercises for your…
-And much more...
With features such as TRX exercises, more than 10 types of pushups, over 5 types of pullups, and numerous variations of situps and crunches, "Navy SEAL Exercises with Stew Smith" is the most comprehensive armed forces and Navy SEAL exercise database available for Android to date.
For this application exclusively, a collection of useful videos and descriptions of swimming exercises have been created, including the "Survival Swim," an underwater exercise routine all Navy SEALs must undergo to complete the BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL) program required of all Navy SEALs.
To find workout routines that utilize the exercises in this application, visit Stew Smith's website at http://www.stewsmith.com/favoriteworkouts.htm.
ABOUT STEW SMITH:
Stew Smith is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, a former Navy SEAL Lieutenant, and author of several fitness and self defense books including The Complete Guide to Navy SEAL Fitness, Maximum Fitness, The Special Ops Workouts, and SWAT Fitness. Stew has trained thousands of students for Navy SEAL, Special Forces, SWAT, FBI, ERT and other law enforcement professions.
Stew has made appearances on television shows such as National Geographic Channel's “Fight Science” and in newspaper and magazine features in The Washington Post, Men’s Fitness, Men’s Health, and Sports Illustrated, further highlighting his expertise in training and fitness.
We HIGHLY RECOMMEND the buddy system when using these exercises. Many of these exercises will push your body to its physical limit, making it important to have a buddy watching at all times. We are not responsible for any injury resulting from use of this application.
Only BCA calculator that supporting measurements to the 1/4 inch with proper rounding performed per the CFL guide and OPNAV.
Full cardio option support (swim, bike, and elliptical)!
Goal seek: See individual event PRT results needed to make a specific score!
Updated for latest PFA instruction (OPNAVINST 6110.1J) and Physical Readiness Program Newsletters.
-Height/weight Body Composition Assessment(BCA) results.
-BCA taping results.
-PRT results for all officially supported ellipticals and bikes.
-Individual event scores to make a user selected score.
-Can easily share calculator output via Menu->Share feature
*** Not to be used for official BFA/PRT scoring ***
*** This application is not officially endorsed or sponsored by the US Navy. ***
Additionally, if someone you know is in an abusive relationship—or if that someone is you—the Help Section of the application contains complete resources for victims of domestic violence, as well as a way to get help when you need it.
This app does not serve as a replacement for emergency services—in any situation where you feel that you may be at risk, please dial 911 or your local emergency number.
You will be prompted to install the Doodle Text app after installing this content pack with the 4th of July cards, 15 cards included.
And we give our general thanks to all our Military men and women, whether Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, and other reserves and veterans!
Support the Troops! Send a Doodle Text card :)
These greetings cards are used with the Doodle Text greeting card maker app to create and send customized greeting cards for any occasion! The Doodle Text app lets you color, paint, draw over the pictures and make your own unique greeting cards, thank you cards, birthday cards, love cards, patriot cards and more! Create anything your imagination inspires you to draw by adding provided stickers or backrounds and using the drawing and color effects.
These July 4th Independence day cards are unique and created by the Doodle Team, creators of such apps as Doodle Toy! and Doodle Gram! and more :)
These cards work with the Doodle Wish! app also :)
Browse - browse the latest fashions across all our categories with detailed product descriptions and access to size and color availability.
Scan - Scan product barcodes in store to find alternate sizes and colors, get product information and more.
Search - use our search features to search across a single category or across all of our stores.
Buy - buy directly from oldnavy.com in an easy, streamlined checkout. Use your existing login and take advantage of saved credit card and address information. Easily add products from Gap, Banana Republic, Piperlime, and Athleta and checkout all at once.
Email - email products you like to friends, family, or yourself.