It also lists the male & female weight standards (by height) along with maximum weight requirements.
The PRT calculator gives you options to choose between running, swimming etc.
After downloading and installing the Navy dialer, open the application and follow the simple wizard to set-up the Navy dialer:
VoIP Calls via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS.
You will just need to select the Contact you want to call or enter the number manually in the DialPad. The Navy dialer will take it from here.
The same Navy dialer low rates for international calling apply if you use the Navy dialer.
If a data connection is available the application might require a minimum amount of data traffic to update from time to time.
•Call from Android phone native Contacts
Your performance on the PST is measured by a composite number based on five components: swimming, push-ups, curl-ups, pull-ups and running. The lower your score, the better.
This app allows you to take a timed PST and see if you have the physical fitness requirements to start Basic Underwater Demolition/SELA (BUD/S) training. We've also compiled 300 PST results from candidates who excelled during their training so you can find out where you rank.
Our Goals page lets you set your goal and immediately see how you would rank against the 300.
You'll find quick links to SEAL training resources, Prep Docs and training videos and the official SEAL Training online forum.
Are you ready to see if you have what it takes?
Official Navy SEAL Training App features:
- Use the PST Calculator to rank yourself against the 300
- Set goals to see where you would rank in each component
- Join the Official Navy SEAL Training Forum
- Discover the SEAL training pipeline: NSW Prep, NSW Orientation, First Phase, Second Phase, Third Phase and SQT
- Learn about Officer and Enlisted SEAL general requirements, application steps and FAQ
- Watch exclusive online training videos
- Download all the documents you'll need for Navy SEAL Basic Underwater
Demolition/SEAL training (BUD/S)
- Read about physical preparation: Swimming, running, strength conditioning, injury
prevention, and nutrition
Links to these documents are included:
- Naval Special Warfare Physical Training Guide (BUD/S NSW PT Guide)
- Naval Special Warfare Injury Prevention Guide (BUD/S NSW IP Guide)
- Special Operations Forces Nutrition Guide (NAVSPECWARCOM Nutrition Guide)
- Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide (NSW CSS Guide)
- PST Instructions (Physical Screening Testing Standards and Procedures)
- Navy Challenge Program for new recruits
- Special Warfare Operator Testing Standards and Procedures for Fleet recruits
- Manual of the Medical Department 2012 (Section 15-105 Special Operations Duty)
- Report of Medical History form for Fleet recruits
- Report of Medical Examination form for Fleet recruits
- U.S. Military Diving Medical Screening Questionnaire form for Fleet recruits
- Special Programs Screening form for Fleet recruits
- Special Request Chit for Fleet recruits
Watch the Online Training Videos:
- NSW Prep. Overview
- Prep. For NSW Prep. Part #1
- Prep. For NSW Prep. Part #2
- 800 Division
- BUD/S First Phase
- BUD/S Hell Week
- BUD/S Hell Week Secure Class 272
- BUD/S Obstacle Course
- BUD/S Second Phase
- BUD/S Third Phase
- BUD/S San Clemente Island
- SEAL Qualification Training
- Swim Prep
- Shoulder Strength Part #1
- Shoulder Strength Part #2
- Mile Progression
- Running Shoe Selection
- Knee Pain
- Stress Fractures
Developed by iHigh, Inc. for Naval Special Warfare
************** A Message from the Producers **************
The elves who produce our apps came to me and said
they need new shoes this winter.
So here's the deal - we're going sell this app as
"donate" ware. If we get at least 2K downloads in
the next 3 months at $.99, the elves said it would
be OK to give this app away for free! If we don't
the elves are going to make another plan...
PLEASE HELP OUR ELVES FROM GOING BAREFOOT ANOTHER WINTER
AND HELP OTHER PEOPLE ENJOY THE SAME APP!
- Thank from the producers at iAppThat.com!
The Navy SEAL Physical Fitness Guide has been prepared for the SEAL community with several goals in mind. Our objective is to provide you, the operator, with information to help:
Enhance the physical abilities required to perform Special Operations mission-related physical tasks;
Promote long-term cardiovascular health and physical ﬁtness;
Prevent injuries and accelerate return to duty;
Maintain physical readiness under deployed or embarked environments.
An Introduction by
RADM Raymond C. Smith
If this guide is able to achieve those goals, it will be a major success. Being a SEAL is a tough job and requires enormous physical strength and stamina. Injuries, both chronic and acute are occupational hazards, but there are training measures and precautions that can be used to decrease the incidence of these injuries. Understanding the basics of physical fitness can go a long way to achieving these goals.
Membership in the Naval Special Warfare (NSW) community requires an extraordinarily high level of total body physical fitness. A combination of muscular strength, flexibility and cardiovascular fitness is essential to carry out assigned missions.
To train most effectively for these physically demanding tasks, SEALs and others within the NSW community need clear, concise, and authoritative guidance on physical fitness training regimens. This manual, The Naval Special Warfare Physical Fitness Guide, has been written to meet this need.
The authors of this comprehensive guide, physicians and physiologists, were chosen because of their special qualifications in the area of physical fitness and their knowledge of the NSW and SEAL community. Their expertise ensured the guide would be written with the unique requirements of the NSW community in mind, and that our goal of expanding the individual Navy SEAL's knowledge of attaining and retaining a high level of fitness would be achieved.
I commend The Naval Special Warfare Physical Fitness Guide as a superb source of information. Following the advice in this guide will enable SEALs and other members of the NSW community to prepare for the physically demanding missions to which they are assigned in the future.
Overview of Physical Fitness
SEAL Mission-Related Physical Activities
Running for Fitness
Swimming for Fitness
Training for Specific Environments
Training and Sports Related Injuries
Harmful Substances that Affect Performance
Other Training- Related Issues
Physical Fitness and Training Recommendations
The SEAL Physical Fitness Program
Weight Lifting Techniques
Common Anatomical Terms and Diagrams
Foot Care for Load-Bearing
"Navy SEAL Exercises with Stew Smith" includes exercises for your…
-And much more...
With features such as TRX exercises, more than 10 types of pushups, over 5 types of pullups, and numerous variations of situps and crunches, "Navy SEAL Exercises with Stew Smith" is the most comprehensive armed forces and Navy SEAL exercise database available for Android to date.
For this application exclusively, a collection of useful videos and descriptions of swimming exercises have been created, including the "Survival Swim," an underwater exercise routine all Navy SEALs must undergo to complete the BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL) program required of all Navy SEALs.
To find workout routines that utilize the exercises in this application, visit Stew Smith's website at http://www.stewsmith.com/favoriteworkouts.htm.
ABOUT STEW SMITH:
Stew Smith is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, a former Navy SEAL Lieutenant, and author of several fitness and self defense books including The Complete Guide to Navy SEAL Fitness, Maximum Fitness, The Special Ops Workouts, and SWAT Fitness. Stew has trained thousands of students for Navy SEAL, Special Forces, SWAT, FBI, ERT and other law enforcement professions.
Stew has made appearances on television shows such as National Geographic Channel's “Fight Science” and in newspaper and magazine features in The Washington Post, Men’s Fitness, Men’s Health, and Sports Illustrated, further highlighting his expertise in training and fitness.
We HIGHLY RECOMMEND the buddy system when using these exercises. Many of these exercises will push your body to its physical limit, making it important to have a buddy watching at all times. We are not responsible for any injury resulting from use of this application.
This app is for US Navy Sailors to calculate their PFA scores. Basic functionality is free, upgrade to premium to remove ads, log your scores, and share with your friends.
Basic Features (Free)
- PRT Calculator
- BCA Calculator
- Alternate Cardio Runtime Conversion Calculator
Premium Features (only $0.99):
- Log your PRT and BCA scores for future reference
- Share your Logged PRT scores via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- purchasing premium features removes all ads
- Bug(fixed): December birthdays displayed as January in profile.
- Minor UI enhancements
- Premium users, share your PRT scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal code updates.
- Added Rating dialog at startup.
-Added 500m & 450m Swim options in PRT tab.
PRT PFA BCA Navy Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical readiness test
Now you can make and gift almost anything imaginable, more easily than ever before. From bespoke Android phone cases and hand-sewn pillows to custom chocolate bars, business cards and watches, making that one-of-a-kind product has never been more fun and amazing.
Zazzle is the world’s largest marketplace for custom-made products with more than 100 product lines and 200 million designs to customize - liberate yourself from the retail shelves and design unique products that you’ll love.
Highlights of the Zazzle app include:
* Easy and personalized gifting
* Beautifully designed products
* Full Zazzle product design tools
* Real-time order status updates and tracking
* Safe and secure shopping
We promise 100% satisfaction for all orders. If you don’t love your custom creation, we’ll take it back within 30 days! Simple.
If you have any comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at email@example.com.
Control your Radio Thermostat Wi-Fi enabled thermostat from anywhere using your Android-powered device. Sign in with your Radio Thermostat username and password for on-the-go thermostat control and energy savings.
With the app you can:
* View the temperature inside your home
* Set up and edit your schedule
* Monitor and adjust your Target Temperature
* Set your home to energy-saving Away mode
* Automatically trigger energy-saving Away mode based on phone location
* Switch modes between Heat, Cool, Auto, and Off
* Monitor your HVAC system's performance
* Adjust your fan to On, Auto, or Circulate
* Control multiple thermostats in different locations
* Install home screen App Widgets for quick thermostat and location info
Don't have a Radio Thermostat Company of America Wi-Fi thermostat? Purchase one at www.radiothermostat.com or at The Home Depot.
According to the EPA, using a programmable thermostat can reduce your energy bills by an average of $180 per year. Radio Thermostat’s products allow you to stay comfortable when you are home, save money when you are not, and have greater control over your home’s heating and cooling system.
For more information, visit www.radiothermostat.com.
The coolest wallpapers on different topics.
We have compiled for you a whole new collection of cool wallpapers for your desktop.
The application is free. Set can be on any Android device.
More than 10 different effects:
1. The effect of rain.
2. fogged glass
3. The fog on the glass.
4. Drops on glass.
5. Effect of water.
6. flickering lights.
You can choose the intensity, size and speed of all effects, including all effects simultaneously or select one by one.
All pictures are made in HD quality.
Attention !!! The app is free !!! And may contain advertising.
You can set a new wallpaper every day on your smartphone or tablet.
Download our app
Click on the icon on the desktop
Go to settings and select:
1. Background for Desktop
3. The intensity of the effects
Have a nice day !!!
Imagine you're on a sail boat, cruising out to sea in the deep blue water, the sun setting gracefully on the horizon. If this is your idea of happiness you'll love the wallpapers featured in this app! These backgrounds include anchors, ships and sailboats, sailor's knots and other nautical themed imagery and patterns. Whether you're a seasoned sailor, a hobby boating enthusiast, or simply a imaginative ocean dreamer, these wallpapers will spark your nautical passions even on land - after all, sailing isn't just an activity, it's an adventure and a lifestyle!
You can even share these wallpapers with your seafaring friends! Anchors away, captain!