Aim2Be was designed for and by Canadian youth, ages 13-17, who want to make positive changes to their overall health. Aim2Be helps you set realistic health goals for eating, activity, screen time and sleep, with a twist of living green. Interact with people like you.
The makers of Aim2Be believe healthy bodies come in a variety of shapes and sizes and that slow, steady change beats crash diets and fads.
Dietitians, physical activity experts, psychologists and academics have compiled content you can rely on. Designers and testers worked hard to make Aim2Be fun and engaging, using techniques from behavioural science.
Level up your life:
• Eat healthy and mindfully
• Be well-rested
• Manage screen time
• Be active
• Reduce sugar and sugary drinks
• Feel good about yourself
• Choose your own aims and follow the program for points
• Test your knowledge in quizzes.
• Collect virtual goods. Unlock choose-your-own-adventure stories and sets of graphic novel-ettes.
• Share challenges and successes on the social wall
• Aimbot, the online chat support, can help you get going.