Watch and Discover Live Events:
- Experience today’s hottest live events in music, news, entertainment, sports, education, celebrities, spirituality and much much more!
- Search over 75,000 new events that are streamed each month (and growing), including 65 local News TV stations
- Watch live or replay events after they have ended
- Watch, chat and share events with friends
- Receive push notifications when accounts you follow create new events or go live
- Scroll through live, upcoming and archived events from your network
- Instant sharing via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email
- Like and comment on any image, video or status update posted to events
Livestream Your Own Events:
- Built-in live streaming camera
- Adaptive quality streaming for fluctuating network conditions
- Works over WiFi, 4G and 3G data speeds
- Stream concerts, family events, breaking news, protests, sports or any live event
- Chat with viewers while streaming
- Post photos, video and text updates to your event page (live blogging), while streaming or even when you're offline!
- Seamlessly manage multiple events
- Remote control your Livestream Broadcaster™ from your phone
- Protocols : RTMP, RTSP, MMS, UMS, MMS, WMRTSP, HTTP Live Streaming, HTTP Progressive Streaming...
- Formats: MKV, TS, MP4, FLV, WMV, WMA, AVI,....
- Codecs: H264, AAC, MP3, WMV,....
- Hardware Accelerated.
- NEW FEATURE: Set alarm on specific stream. Your device will wake you up on scheduled time.
- NEW FEATURE: Suppport UMS protocol !
- EXCLUSIVE FEATURE: LIVE BROADCASTING TO THE WORLD USING YOUR PHONE CAMERA (*).
- EXCLUSIVE FEATURE: RECORD LIVE STREAM IN REALTIME WITHOUT QUALITY LOSS (*).
- Supported streaming protocols: HTTP Progressive Streaming, Apple HTTP Live Streaming, RTMP - RTMPS - RTMPE with connection parameters, Real RTSP, Windows Media RTSP, MMS, MMSH, RTP, UMS...
- Supported media codecs: H264, MP3, AAC, WMV, WMA, FLV, VP6, MP4.....
- Supported media containers: MKV, AVI, MOV, MP4, MP3, AAC,....
- Play media stream directly inside your browser.
- Create and share your own stream with friends.
- Manage favorite streams.
- Hardware Assisted decoding.
- Fully Hardware decoding on supported devices.
FilmOn enables you to watch live TV for free. With FilmOn you can watch free TV from 40 Cities in the US in Standard Definition for free on your computer or mobile device wherever an internet connection is available. You can watch your local channels or select from our huge line-up of channels from the US, Europe, Latin America and Asia. Watch live Sports, News, Lifestyle, Movies, Shopping, Kids and more.
If you wish to watch in HD and record your favourite shows or series, you can do so for a small fee.
That means for example that - if you receive your local station (e.g. sports event) at home on your Media Center - you can stream this live show to your android! Not confined by home or country!
Here's how to:
1. Setup your Remote Potato Server - it's a free download here: http://myfrem.net/download.html . This is absolutely required to run this app.
2. Test the connection out for free: make sure it works with the free Remote Media Center (RMC) app, downloadable from google play.
3. If you are satisfied with step 2: Get Remote Media Center Live TV - and try with SD channels at home in this app!
Also has the ability to download videos/recorded tv and live tv. And (beta:) transcoding on the server for later playback.
* This version of RMC is ad free!
* RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high quality settings - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
* Number of TV channels you can watch simultanuously is limited by the number of androids, free tuners and processing power you have!
* For best Live TV results, you need a fast android and fast PC server.
* DRM-protected content is not supported.
* See myfrem.nl/forum of http://188.8.131.52/forum for discussion and FAQ.
* On google TV you can use ES File manager as a player.
* Do not use while driving or other activities that might become dangerous.
* Be aware that live TV makes use of (temporary) recordings that show up in "Recorded TV'.
This product/app is Google Cast™ Ready for which an in-app purchase is necessary.
Google Cast Ready and the Google Cast Ready Badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
★ Millions of Videos downloaded
Android Video Downloader is the #1 app to download your favorite video!
★ ★ ★ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR REFUNDED ★ ★ ★
★ This is the premium version without ads ★
Instructions to download your favorite video:
1/ Use the browser to find your favorite video
2/ Click on a video link
3/ When the "Action" menu appears, select "Video Catcher"
4/ Press the save button!
---- FAQ ----
● How can I download a video from the browser?
In the browser simply click on the video link that you wish to download. From the Action menu, select Video Downloader, and the download should start automatically. You should be able to see the download progress in the notification bar (at the top of the screen).
● Can I download a YouTube video?
YouTube is not supported due to Google policy. Downloading materials from YouTube is against its terms of service.
● Where are my downloaded videos?
Downloaded videos are automatically added to your Gallery and are stored into your directory "Download" (in this folder: /mnt/sdcard/Download). For Android 3.2 and above, downloaded videos appears in your device's download manager as well.
★ ★ ★ If you have any request or question on the app, send us an email: email@example.com. We respond personally to every single email we receive ★ ★ ★
Note: The downloading and viewing of video protected by copyright are prohibited and are regulated by the laws of the country where you live. We assumes no responsibility for any misuse of Video Catcher. You specifically agree to hold MBFG harmless from any liability arising out of the use or misuse of Video Downloader.
Some Things about the app, just to avoid complaints:
-The app only can see the media files that the Android gallery can see(except avi files), if you add a video and dont show in the gallery dont expect that the server cant see it.
I have tested it with: “mkv”, “avi”, “mp4”
-With some routers, specially those that are cheap or old, you will suffer a lot of disconnections, because the router is saturated and cant manage all the data, this is specially a problem with video.
-If you are connected to the Wifi and your client cant see the server, the problem is in the router in 90% of cases(check UPNP configuration or upgrade it).
-Please read the Help.
The Pro version is not limited in any way so you can use all the functionality of the application, although it is recommended that you first try the free app to see if your phone works well with the client that you want.
Pro version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content)
-Selecting individual files (You can choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands.
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
Free version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content is limited to one device in state Forbidden or Allowed)
-Selecting individual files (You can´t choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands (Limited to only one subtitle activated at the same time).
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
How to use:
-With your Android device connected to a network (WiFi or Ethernet), activate the server (automatically activated when starting the application).
With a DLNA compatible device (I use a PlayStation 3 or Winamp plugin with ml_upnp or UpnpPlay) open the server and view its contents.
For example: from the PS3 go to Music-> MediaServer-> Music-> All-> "select a song and wait." if you want to see the photos go to Photo-> MediaServer-> Photos-> All> "select an image and wait." and the same for the video.
The server can take up to 10 seconds to become visible in a customer, if for any reason after a while nothing happens, press the button on the mobile server (off and on).
Important note: Do not use p2p programs on the same WiFi network, since too many retransmissions introduced in communications.
Note: Although the server continues to run off the mobile screen, we found that the application works best with the screen on, so it is recommended to disable auto screen off.
If you are connected to a mobile wireless network and you suffer connections and disconnections when you try to transmit multimedia content, the problem is in the router (saturated), to solve this problem either upgrade the router's firmware to a version better or buy a router that supports standard 802.11ac.
Note: If the application is not running and when you return to run still not working (restarts the phone, this is very rare).
With some video-transfer rate seems a little low (jumps in the picture), although this depends on the network speed and video resolution.
-Sometimes with television, the first time you display the contents of the server are only empty folders, if this happens the user must exit the TV's DLNA and re-enter to refresh the content. For example with Samsung TVs DLNA once selected if the contents of the folder is empty, press the "Back" until the server selection menu and reselect MediaServer.
The Media Player is a free and open source cross-platform media player that plays most media files as well as discs , devices , and network streaming protocols .The player has a media library for especially for video files , and allows to browse folders directly .It supports gestures to control volume and brightness and also includes a widget for video control , supports headsets control .
- Video formats ：AVI，MP4，WMV，FLV，MPEG ，RM , RMVB ，ASF，MKV , MOV , OGX ...
- Supports multi-core decoding
- Mutiple subtitle tracks support
- Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder .
- delete files from external storage(sdcard) on Android 4.4 KitKat .
- manually loaded subtitles .otf fonts .
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- For Android TV app only:
• It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
• It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
- best video downloader on Google Play
- download videos from any website (music videos, sport videos, funny videos, educational videos)
- simple and easy to use
- multi downloads
- very fast downloads
- integrated media player
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
1. Open FB or your web browser.
2. Find the video you want to download and click Play. Then open it with our app 'FB video Downloader'
3. Video will start downloading!
Save videos to your phone or tablet fast and simply. Download music clips, sports clips, funny clip... You can play and share videos in application.
This FB Video Downloader doesn't login in your FB account like other FB Downloaders do. This app is independent from FB API and doesn't collect any personal information. Enjoy your privacy.
NOTE: Downloading files that are protected by copyright is prohibited and regulated by the laws of the country where you live. We assume no responsibility for any misuse of this application.
## YOUTUBE IS NOT SUPPORTED DUE TO THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE ##
[[ Support most popular video formats ]]
- Microsoft family: asf, avi, wmv
- Real Networks family: rm, rmvb
- Adobe family: f4v, flv
- Other formats: mp4, mkv, mov, ogg, 3gp, webm, mpg, mpeg, wma, amv, ape, flac, hlv, tta, wav
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five star if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
[ COPYRIGHT ]
This software uses Code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv3.
following information in this app are included as follows:
- Name stations
- Symbols rate
A alphabetical list with Sattelite Frequencies of TV from Tanzania channels.
Agape TV Network
Azam TV Info Channel
Star Bunge TZ
Star E +
Star Movies +
+++ Questions or suggestions? +++
Send us your feedback and suggestions for this app:
Support / Imprint / Contact:
06112 Halle Saale
E-Mail Adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telefon: +49 174 5989172
Video Player for Android is a powerful, easy-to-use video player. It is currently the smoothest video player on the market.
Its intelligent adaptive algorithm and multi-core decoding algorithm make it more quickly and easily for you to enjoy smoother and better quality videos.
It comprehensively supports all popular video and audio playback formats, including AVI, 3GP, M4V, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, TS, MPG, FLV , etc.
It uses hardware decoding, faster and smoother. It also supports gestures to easily adjust the screen brightness and video volume. It can automatically detect video and audio in the phone memory and SD Card, allowing you to quickly locate and play the video.
As a media player, Video Player for Android can not only play high-definition videos, movies and flash files, but also play music. So Video Player for Android can be used as a music player as well.
Video Player for Android is the essential software for android mobile phone. It is the best way to enjoy your movies!
1 automatically identifies all video and audio files
2 supports all video and audio playback formats
3 supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
4 using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
5 supports gestures to adjust the brightness and volume
6 small memory, simple operation, smooth playback