Looking for a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center when you’re on the go? If you are a Blue Cross and Blue Shield member, your Android phone can easily locate a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center nationwide.
With the Blue National Doctor and Hospital Finder you’ll be able to quickly find an urgent care center or locate a contracting Blue Cross and Blue Shield provider. This free application allows you to perform a nationwide search for a healthcare provider by specialty and name, either as a member or guest.
Let your Android phone be your guide for healthcare provider information with a GPS navigation search and link to Maps.
*There is no charge from BCBSA to download the application, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
Did you ever need information on a specific disease? What a particular drug is used for? Help yourself diagnose your symptoms? What to do about a spider bite? All these answers and many more can be found in My Clinic. My Clinic presents health care information in an easier to read and understand format. My Clinic is health care information for the everyday people.
• Disease and Conditions - Comprehensive guide on many diseases and conditions
• Symptoms - Information on the possible causes to your symptoms
• Symptom Checker - Program that helps diagnose your condition based on a series of symptoms you have selected
• Drugs - Information on prescription and over the counter drugs
• Test and Procedures - Information on what a test is, what is done, how to prepare, and what the results mean
• Healthy Lifestyle - Information to help lead a healthy lifestyle
• First Aid - Information to help you prepare during a medical emergency
• Absolutely no ads!
Tags: Pills, Symptoms, Checker, Health, Clinic, Diagnose, Care, First Aid, Diseases, Cure, Heal, Conditions, Revive, Rejuvenate, Information, Medicine, Webmd, Medscape, Itriage, Sick, Flu, Headaches, Fevers, Drugs, Prescriptions, RX, Pharmacy, Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
With the myBlue mobile app you can:
• Never worry about leaving your ID card at home with the virtual ID Card.
• View 15 months of claims history as soon as they are paid.
• Find prescription drug information, including claims, co-pays and lower cost alternatives.
• Search for a Network Provider near you, map their location and call their office with one touch.
• Update your personal contact information.
• Locate a Community PLUS Network Pharmacy, including those open 24 hours.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can quickly and easily connect to a member of our Customer Service Team.
The myBlue mobile app is one more reason why now, more than ever, it’s good to be Blue!
Contact us at 601-664-4590 or 800-942-0278, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m Central time or visit www.bcbsms.com for more information about myBlue.
• Get your plan details such as common copay amounts, FSA/HRA balances & claims — on the go.
• File a Drug Claim.
• Check your FSA/HRA balances and use your device’s camera to submit a photo receipt capture for reimbursement.
• Locate doctors in your plan from wherever you are.
• Shop for affordable health plans and get a quote instantly.
Features for everyone:
• Find a doctor - Find and map the closest doctor or hospital.
• Shop for Insurance - Get a quote instantly for a health insurance plan – email the details to yourself.
Features for members only (Member login):
• Virtual ID cards – View and email your ID card(s) to physicians and/or dependents.
• Treatment Cost Estimator – Estimate the costs of a treatment prior to having the procedure, compare side-by-side results by cost, location, provide, or facility name. Understand amounts you will pay a facility or physician to anticipate future expenses for a particular treatment. View remaining deductible and know coinsurance or copay amount you will pay a facility or physician.
• Find a doctor - Find a doctor, hospital that is located the closet to you or rated the highest by other patients. Add the doctor’s contact information to your phone’s contacts with one click.
• My Contract - Get access to your plan information and covered dependents, paying your monthly bill and viewing claims.
• Co-pay - View common co-pays for most contract types.
• Rate my doctor – Rate your doctor based on a recent visit or exam.
• Contact Us – one-click access to customer service.
• Use your MyBlueCross UserID & Password to access Alabama Blue mobile.
*There is no charge from BCBSAL to download Alabama Blue, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
This information is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for personal care from a licensed physician. Please consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment options.
If you are unable to login to your Alabama Blue account or need more information, please visit www.bcbsal.org
© 2013, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
Save Time. Get your plan details such as deductibles, HSA balance & claims — on the go. Get a picture of your Member ID card. Locate doctors in your plan from wherever you are.
Save Money. Shop for affordable health plans and get a quote instantly. Compare drug prices on the spot and map the nearest pharmacy.
Stay Healthy. Take charge of your health with the health toolkit. Find a Florida Blue center near you.
Features for everyone:
• Health Check - Get annual health checkup recommendations, for you and your family by selecting age and gender.
• Stay up to date on Health Care Reform with the latest information
• Find a doctor - Find and map the closest doctor, hospital, pharmacy or Florida Blue Center – you can even add them to contacts
• Events - Find events, including health fairs, at a local Florida Blue center
• Shop for Insurance - Get a quote instantly for a health insurance plan – email the details to yourself.
Features for members (Member login):
• Find a doctor - Find a doctor, hospital or urgent care based on your plan benefits.
• My Coverage - Get access to your plan information including up to date deductible, ID card, HSA balance, benefits summary and claims.
• Medical Cost Estimator - Compare the cost of a procedure or office visit at different facilities before you
• Compare Drug Prices - Compare drug prices, along with your cost and map a local pharmacy.
• ID Card - View a picture of your ID card
• Contact Us - Click to call a nurse instantly
• Use your MyBlueService UserID & Password to access Florida Blue mobile.
*There is no charge from BCBSFL to download Florida Blue, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
This Information is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for personal care from a licensed physician. Please consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment options.
If you are unable to login to your Florida Blue account or need more information, please visit www.bcbsfl.com/mobile
Keywords: blue cross blue shield of florida, bcbs, health insurance, provider, doctor, medical, coverage, bcbsf, bcbsfl, florida blue
© 2012 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
HPN/SHL Symptom Checker is designed especially for these challenges and concerns.
The Symptom Care Guides help you make smart decisions on what level of care (if any) is needed and how to provide symptom relief for minor illnesses and injuries you can manage on your own.
HPN/SHL Symptom Checker is derived from the clinical protocols use by physicians and nurses in 10,000 practices and 400 nurse advice lines in the US and Canada. They have been tested for 15 years on more than 150 million symptom calls.
The 145 Parent Advice Messages deal with the most common behavior and wellness questions parents ask their physicians. Each topic provides a description of the issue, three to five specific recommendations to address the concern, and (often) additional resources which may be useful to your situation.
Symptom Checker Features
• Easy 3-step navigation:
1. Choose the most appropriate symptom care guide
2. Use the symptom decision chart to find the recommended action
3. Follow the self care advice to manage minor illnesses & injuries at home
Each symptom care guide contains:
• Definition which describes the focus of the care guide so you can decide if it’s a good fit for your problem. If not, there are quick links to related care guides.
• Decision Chart which helps determine what action is suggested based on the severity and description of your symptom. Once you have a match, simply follow the corresponding action, such as Call 911, Call Doctor Now, Call Doctor within 24 hours or Manage at Home.
• Immediate Connections to 911, your doctor, your child’s doctor or nearby Emergency Department (ER) are available if you have phone service.
• Home Care Advice is available for any illnesses and injuries that can be managed at home. The instructions provide clear, up-to-date steps for relieving symptoms.
• Medication and Allergy List for tracking important information about your family’s prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications.
• First Aid topics and illustrations to support immediate action, if needed.
• Dosage tables for common over-the-counter medications.
• Visual images to help you identify symptoms (e.g. rashes), injuries and common causes of bites & stings.
• Find a plan specific provider by specialty, name, and location.
• Find a nearby urgent care or emergency department based on your current location.
• Access the @YourService mobile portal from within the app.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this Application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Before using HPN/SHL Symptom Checker, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application.
FREE* BlueCard Worldwide is for Blue Cross and Blue Shield members.
As an eligible Blue member, you can use GeoBlue Technologies’ BlueCard Worldwide app to find doctors and hospitals outside the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. You can also find other valuable resources to help you stay safe and healthy around the world.
Quickly locate the right doctor, hospital pharmacy or dentist using GPS or an entered location when planning for a trip. See providers mapped and get directions. Provider search results are supplied by AXA Assistance.
FIND YOUR MEDICATIONS
Use GeoBlue Technologies’ proprietary medicine equivalents guide to learn whether your medications are available and what they are called all over the world. Then find a pharmacy nearby.
TRANSLATE MEDICAL PHRASES AND TERMS
Use translation tools to find and translate key medical phrases and terms. It even lets you play them for others to hear.
HEALTH AND SAFETY ALERTS
View alerts to learn more about what’s happening around the world and to be prepared for your travels.
The BlueCard Worldwide App also includes embassy information and local emergency numbers. You can also store your favorite items.
The BlueCard Worldwide App is developed and supported by GeoBlue Technologies, the global leader in mobile technology for destination health services.
GeoBlue is the trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
*There is no charge from BCBSA to download this application, but charges from your wireless providers may apply.
Isabel Symptom Checker™ - patient access to the doctors’ diagnostic tool
Worried about your symptoms? Confused by the online information overload? Or, just don’t feel you are being listened to?
For the first time, you can access an online tool previously only made available to the medical profession. Doctors and nurses around the world acknowledge the Isabel diagnostic tool as the clear leader in its field. Using the latest searching technologies, Isabel allows you to research your symptoms based on everyday language. Users simply enter one or many symptoms, and Isabel will search its vast database of 6,000 diseases, instantly providing a list of diagnoses that could be causing your symptoms. Click on any disease to explore information about symptoms, tests and treatment available on the web.
The Isabel Symptom Checker puts the world’s medical knowledge at your fingertips. It will change the way you speak to your doctor forever.
• The only diagnostic tool to understand multiple symptoms in everyday language
• Searches database of over 6,000 diseases and conditions
• Time sensitive and common diseases highlighted
• Understands symptoms entered in free text. Predictive text options also available
• Results focused by age and gender
• Results can be refined by travel history
• Links to medical knowledge from a list of web sites
• Results can be emailed directly to your doctor.
• REQUIRES ONLINE ACCESS
o This app provides access to the Isabel Symptom Checker system available on the web at http://symptomchecker.isabelhealthcare.com.
o The Isabel Symptom Checker is based on the professional Isabel diagnosis checklist system. The system has been modified and optimised for use by patients.
o Note that Isabel is not designed to tell you what your diagnosis is, but rather provide you with a list of possible diagnoses that could be the cause of your symptoms.
o Isabel helps you research and understand your symptoms so you can have a better discussion with your doctor about the possible diagnoses.
o Daily usage limit: It has been possible to make this app available on a free to use basis for individual patients due to a grant from the Isabel Medical Charity. To prevent unauthorised use by healthcare institutions there is a daily limit allowance of 15 searches. Professional users should use the Isabel dx app intended for professional use.
HISTORY AND BACKGROUND
Isabel Healthcare (the app’s developer) was started back in 1999 after the founder’s daughter, Isabel, was badly misdiagnosed and had to spend 3 weeks in intensive care. She just survived and today is a healthy teenager. This experience was the inspiration behind the development of the Isabel tools designed to help both doctors and their patients reach the right diagnosis quicker. The project was started by The Isabel Medical Charity which remains a significant shareholder in Isabel Healthcare, the company that has developed the Isabel system. It is thanks to a generous grant by The Isabel Medical Charity that this App has been made available free of charge to users. If you wish to make a donation to help keep the system available free, please click on this link http://www.justgiving.com/isabelhealth
THE ISABEL APP DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT AND IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Use of Isabel is subject to the terms and conditions found by clicking on the ‘More’ button
To get more information please visit our website at http://symptomchecker.isabelhealthcare.com
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage will help you find the most appropriate treatment, facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and provided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool.
Unlike other symptom checkers Symptify gives personalized results. Taking into account your medical history, medications, allergies and physical examination, Symptify makes it simple to discover possible causes for your medical condition.
Symptom Checker: Symptify is the most elaborate and sophisticated symptom checker available today. It can be personalized to your needs and gives you access to information about thousands of diagnoses, symptoms and procedures. We are adding to this number every day.
Online Medical Library: Symptify is designed to help you learn. It has one of the most extensive and user-friendly databases of diseases, symptoms and procedures available online. Written with you in mind, the descriptions are clear, concise and understandable.
Facility Locator: When you need medical attention you should not have to stop for directions. With Symptify’s facility locator you can pull-up a list of ER’s, Urgent Cares or Doctors around your area with the push of a button.
User Profile: Be prepared in case of an emergency with access to your medical information. This is your very own secure, portable and transmissible health vault. Reference, update and transmit your medical profile anytime, anywhere. Symptify’s proprietary algorithmic engine also uses this profile to render quicker and more accurate results.
Transmit/Check-in: By notifying facilities of your impending arrival you ensure a better outcome for yourself or your loved one. Because some diseases have better outcomes when the time to drug or therapy is reduced, it is important to alert the hospital why and when you are coming. Let the doctor know you are coming by checking in online with Symptify.
Emergency Contact List: It is always important to notify close family members or friends about a trip to the emergency room or urgent care clinic. Someone you trust should be with you during these crucial times to assist you with important decisions and completing essential documents. They will know where to find you and come to your side.
Consultation History: Tracking symptoms over time often provides many clues as to the cause of disease. It also helps assess the efficacy of therapies and treatments. With your approval, Symptify can track your symptom history with each repeat consultation. You can later access your consultation history and place comments or specify the action taken.
We have strived to build something that is as useful as getting a doctor on the phone and will continue working until we achieve our goal. We love to hear from our users and welcome any questions, comments or feedback. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To better health,
*Legal Notice* This tool is for information purposes only. It does not give advice or diagnosis. It is not meant to be used as a substitute to seeing a healthcare professional. Only doctors and healthcare personnel and give a diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
Tags: Symptoms, symptom checker, self-diagnosis, diagnose, medical, self-care, medicine, diagnosis, symptom evaluator, emergency, room, urgent, care, doctor, self-examination, sick, ill, flu, first aid, injury, pain, disease, physician, health, cure, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, home, remedy, remedies, MD, heal, healing, pills
Think healthy living is hard? Think again.
At BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York, we’re dedicated to helping our members take an active role in their good health – even when they’re on the go. And thanks to our free mobile app, it’s easier than ever. With it, you can gain fast access to the information, resources, and support you need to manage your healthy living challenges and improve your health.
Remember, Healthy Changes Everything℠!
myAccess: Securely look up your claim history, referrals, pre-authorizations, coverage information, member details, and more. All our best features from our website now available on your mobile phone.
Find a Doctor: Looking for a doctor while you’re on the road? No problem. With this feature, you can quickly search for doctors, hospitals, medical groups, and urgent care centers by name, specialty, and location.
Follow Us on Facebook & Twitter: When you’re dedicated to making healthy changes, sometimes you need a little support. And connecting with us on Facebook and Twitter is the perfect place to find it. Get healthy living advice, tips, and event announcements – right at your fingertips.
Watch Us on YouTube: Staying on track with your healthy living goals can be fun. And we have the videos to prove it. Use your phone as your guide to our “Healthy Changes” videos, which offer simple, bite-size tips for healthy living.
Check the status of your recent claims and details on how they were paid.
Get info about who’s covered, when your plan started and past coverage info, too.
FIND DOCTORS, HOSPITALS AND MORE
Search your network to find doctors, hospitals, clinics, urgent care/retail clinics, specialists and more. Call, get directions, see hours and more. (If your health plan is from a large employer, you may need to sign in to see your plan’s network.)
HEALTH CARE REFORM
Learn about how health care coverage is changing.
To see personal information such as claims, coverage, member ID card and some doctor and hospital networks, you’ll need to sign in with the user name and password you created when you registered for the myBlueCross site on your computer. This keeps your personal information secure.
Is the health plan under your name (you’re the subscriber)? If so, you can access all of the features your plan allows. If you’re a dependent, you may have less access to some information, just like you do on the full, secure site to protect each member’s privacy.
ABOUT BLUE CROSS AND BLUE SHIELD OF MINNESOTA
We’re the first “Blue” health plan in the nation and serve members in every state and around the world. We have more members, the largest network of providers, and more products and services than any other plan in Minnesota and serve members in every state and on four continents.
Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® of Minnesota and Blue Plus® are nonprofit independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.