Looking for a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center when you’re on the go? If you are a Blue Cross and Blue Shield member, your Android phone can easily locate a doctor, hospital, or urgent care center nationwide.
With the Blue National Doctor and Hospital Finder you’ll be able to quickly find an urgent care center or locate a contracting Blue Cross and Blue Shield provider. This free application allows you to perform a nationwide search for a healthcare provider by specialty and name, either as a member or guest.
Let your Android phone be your guide for healthcare provider information with a GPS navigation search and link to Maps.
*There is no charge from BCBSA to download the application, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
Save Time. Get your plan details such as common copay amounts, HSA balances & claims — on the go. File a Drug Claim. Locate doctors in your plan from wherever you are.
Shop for affordable health plans and get a quote instantly
Features for everyone:
• Find a doctor - Find and map the closest doctor or hospital
• Shop for Insurance - Get a quote instantly for a health insurance plan – email the details to yourself
• Contact Us – one-click access to customer service
• Health Handbook – one button access to the Health Handbook app to research health conditions, medications, and procedures
Features for members only (Member login):
• Find a doctor - Find a doctor, hospital that is located the closet to you or rated the highest by other patients. . Add the doctor’s contact information to your phone’s contacts with one click
• Check your FSA/HRA balances and use your device’s camera to submit a photo receipt capture for reimbursement
• My Contract - Get access to your plan information and covered dependents, paying your monthly bill and viewing claims
• Co-pay - View common co-pays for most contract types
• Rate my doctor – Rate your doctor based on a recent visit or exam
• Virtual ID cards – View and email your ID card(s) to physicians and/or dependents
• Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) management
• Use your MyBlueCross UserID & Password to access Alabama Blue mobile
• Treatment Cost Estimator – Estimate the costs of a treatment prior to having the procedure, compare side-by-side results by cost, location, provide, or facility name. Understand amounts you will pay a facility or physician to anticipate future expenses for a particular treatment. View remaining deductible and know coinsurance or copay amount you will pay a facility or physician
*There is no charge from BCBSAL to download Alabama Blue, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
This Information is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for personal care from a licensed physician. Please consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment options.
If you are unable to login to your Alabama Blue account or need more information, please visit www.bcbsal.org
© 2013, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
Welcome to a better mobile experience.
When you log in as a member you get:
• Quick access to your Member ID Card info
• Powerful search tools for doctors, dentists, drugs & urgent care
• A personalized dashboard with easy to understand claims and deductibles
• A tool for finding estimated treatment costs
• Information on less expensive prescription drugs
• All the ways to contact us online, by phone, or at a retail location near you
About Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) delivers value through quality products, information and services to help our customers improve their health and well-being. Our vision is to be a leader in improving the health care system in North Carolina.
For 80 years, the company has served its customers by offering health insurance at a competitive price and has served the people of North Carolina through support of community organizations, programs and events that promote good health.
© 2015, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Blue Connect Mobile is compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch with OS 4.0 or later. Your device must be connected to the Internet and must have GPS capabilities for the provider search feature to work properly.
For support or more information, visit bcbsnc.com/mobile
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Features for Everyone:
· Find a doctor – find doctors, hospitals, urgent care centers, pharmacies, support services, x-rays, vision and dental providers
· Shop for Health Plans – click to call an agent, get a quote instantly, and shop for plans within your budget
· Health Care Reform information – stay up to date on the latest information and how it affects you and your family
· Health Toolkit – get annual health checkup recommendations, call a Care Consultant, read the latest health news, discover healthy recipes, discounts, and much more
· Florida Blue Centers – find the nearest Florida Blue Center near you and find upcoming events such as health fairs, exercise classes, and educational seminars
Member Only Features:
· Pharmacy – compare drug prices, look up drug details, map a local pharmacy
· Medical Cost Estimator – estimate and compare costs of inpatient and outpatient procedures, office visits, and services
· ID Card – View an image of your ID card and email or fax it to yourself or your doctor’s office
· Contact Us – click to call a Care Consultant or 24 hour Nurse hotline
· My Coverage – access your plan information including up-to-date deductible info, HSA balances, and benefits
· My Claims – access your latest up-to-date claim information
Keywords: blue cross blue shield of florida, bcbs, health insurance, provider, doctor, medical, coverage, bcbsf, bcbsfl, florida blue
© 2012 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Check the status of your recent claims and details on how they were paid.
Get info about who’s covered, when your plan started and past coverage info, too.
FIND DOCTORS, HOSPITALS AND MORE
Search your network to find doctors, hospitals, clinics, urgent care/retail clinics, specialists and more. Call, get directions, see hours and more. (If your health plan is from a large employer, you may need to sign in to see your plan’s network.)
HEALTH CARE REFORM
Learn about how health care coverage is changing.
To see personal information such as claims, coverage, member ID card and some doctor and hospital networks, you’ll need to sign in with the user name and password you created when you registered for the myBlueCross site on your computer. This keeps your personal information secure.
Is the health plan under your name (you’re the subscriber)? If so, you can access all of the features your plan allows. If you’re a dependent, you may have less access to some information, just like you do on the full, secure site to protect each member’s privacy.
ABOUT BLUE CROSS AND BLUE SHIELD OF MINNESOTA
We’re the first “Blue” health plan in the nation and serve members in every state and around the world. We have more members, the largest network of providers, and more products and services than any other plan in Minnesota and serve members in every state and on four continents.
Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® of Minnesota and Blue Plus® are nonprofit independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
With the myBlue mobile app you can:
• Never worry about leaving your ID card at home with the virtual ID Card.
• View 15 months of claims history as soon as they are paid.
• Find prescription drug information, including claims, co-pays and lower cost alternatives.
• Search for a Network Provider near you, map their location and call their office with one touch.
• Update your personal contact information.
• Locate a Community PLUS Network Pharmacy, including those open 24 hours.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can quickly and easily connect to a member of our Customer Service Team.
The myBlue mobile app is one more reason why now, more than ever, it’s good to be Blue!
Contact us at 601-664-4590 or 800-942-0278, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m Central time or visit www.bcbsms.com for more information about myBlue.
Find a doctor or an urgent care provider that is in your healthcare network. View your Blue Cross claims or benefits. Find a Blue Cross office near you. You can do all of these things and more on the go with the BCBSLA Android app.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and incorporated as Louisiana Health Service & Indemnity Company. Copyright © 2015 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
"Blue Shield of California’s redesigned mobile app now offers expanded features to make it even easier to navigate your Blue Shield health plan.
The latest updates allow registered members to:
• view deductible and copayment amounts
• change their password
• see expanded benefits information
• view Health Equity Account balances (HSA-eligible high deductible health plan PPO members with a Health Equity account)
• available in Spanish
In addition, registered members can still continue to:
• access plan benefits and claims
• view a copy of their member ID card
• find doctors, hospitals, and urgent care centers
Don’t have an account? Download the Blue Shield of California mobile app to register. After you register, you can use the same user name and password to access your online account from the mobile app, mobile website, and full site.
This app is intended for use by Blue Shield of California members who are residents of California.
©Blue Shield of California is an independent member of the Blue Shield Association.
FREE* BlueCard Worldwide is for Blue Cross and Blue Shield members.
As an eligible Blue member, you can use GeoBlue Technologies’ BlueCard Worldwide app to find doctors and hospitals outside the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. You can also find other valuable resources to help you stay safe and healthy around the world.
Quickly locate the right doctor, hospital pharmacy or dentist using GPS or an entered location when planning for a trip. See providers mapped and get directions. Provider search results are supplied by AXA Assistance.
FIND YOUR MEDICATIONS
Use GeoBlue Technologies’ proprietary medicine equivalents guide to learn whether your medications are available and what they are called all over the world. Then find a pharmacy nearby.
TRANSLATE MEDICAL PHRASES AND TERMS
Use translation tools to find and translate key medical phrases and terms. It even lets you play them for others to hear.
HEALTH AND SAFETY ALERTS
View alerts to learn more about what’s happening around the world and to be prepared for your travels.
The BlueCard Worldwide App also includes embassy information and local emergency numbers. You can also store your favorite items.
The BlueCard Worldwide App is developed and supported by GeoBlue Technologies, the global leader in mobile technology for destination health services.
GeoBlue is the trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
*There is no charge from BCBSA to download this application, but charges from your wireless providers may apply.
Download our app now, available for all Triple-S Salud members, to have access to important information about your health insurance coverage. With the Triple-S Salud app you can:
- View and send your healthcare ID card to doctors via email so you can receive healthcare services in case you don’t have your card at hand.
- View your health insurance coverage and benefits.
- Find the nearest healthcare provider for your needs.
- Purchase one of our health plans.
- Have Triple-S Salud contact information such as telephone numbers, offices and email.
Triple-S Salud is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, serving residents and businesses in Puerto Rico.
IntegraFlex Mobile shares user authentication with the IntegraFlex Employee Portal, meaning that registered users can merely download the application and log in to immediately gain mobile access to their benefit accounts, with no need to register their mobile phone.
IntegraFlex Mobile provides the following functionality with its initial release:
• Detailed Account Information
• Account balances and details
• Recent Transactions and Details
• Ability to fund HSA account from checking/savings account
• View all email and SMS alerts
• Contact administrator from mobile application via email or mobile phone
• Same username /password as the IntegraFlex Employee Portal (no need to register your mobile device, just download, login, and go!)
• Stronger Authentication support (Picture/Passphrase, device identification and Challenge questions)
Think healthy living is hard? Think again.
At BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York, we’re dedicated to helping our members take an active role in their good health – even when they’re on the go. And thanks to our free mobile app, it’s easier than ever. With it, you can gain fast access to the information, resources, and support you need to manage your healthy living challenges and improve your health.
Remember, Healthy Changes Everything℠!
myAccess: Securely look up your claim history, referrals, pre-authorizations, coverage information, member details, and more. All our best features from our website now available on your mobile phone.
Find a Doctor: Looking for a doctor while you’re on the road? No problem. With this feature, you can quickly search for doctors, hospitals, medical groups, and urgent care centers by name, specialty, and location.
Follow Us on Facebook & Twitter: When you’re dedicated to making healthy changes, sometimes you need a little support. And connecting with us on Facebook and Twitter is the perfect place to find it. Get healthy living advice, tips, and event announcements – right at your fingertips.
Watch Us on YouTube: Staying on track with your healthy living goals can be fun. And we have the videos to prove it. Use your phone as your guide to our “Healthy Changes” videos, which offer simple, bite-size tips for healthy living.
Blue Solutions Banking on the Go is available to all Blue Cross Blue Shield of RI customers that are registered for BCBSRI online services and have an HSA or other tax favored benefit account.
View account balances
See recent transactions and transaction details
The privacy and security of your information is our top priority. Rest assured we utilize state of the art encryption technology to protect your information from unauthorized users.
Visit us at bcbsri.com to register for online services or contact us at 1-800-639-2227 or more information.