★ Lists apps, books, devices, in-app purchases - anything you've bought
★ Sums up what you've spent
★ Order by name, price or date bought
★ Export to CSV
★ Support for multiple google accounts
★ Installed apps are marked with green
★ See app name, icon, buy date, and price for each item
★ 100% free. Ads that can be disabled, if you don't care about supporting poor, struggling developers (*sob*). Donations are much appreciated!
The first time you run this app, it will ask for full permission to your Google account. This is unfortunately the only way to access the required information. No personal information is stored, no information about your apps is shared with the developer of this app, nor shared with any third parties. Everything is kept on your phone only.
Known bugs (that I'm working on):
• Every once in a while, the app may no longer work for you. The app works by accessing a Google website, and every once in a while, Google will show a password reminder or similar, instead of the actual page with your list of apps ( https://play.google.com/store/account?hl=en ). Please try using the Login Fix menu item, if you're told your account has no paid apps.
• Android versions <4.0 does not show a loading spinner. Please be patient when clicking the update button, Gingerbread users!
The purchasing history (email address, order id and date) of the paid app is required to verify the purchaser who has the rights to use the Plus version without additional payment.
Please send the information to the developer using the feature (E-mail to Developer) in the wallet.google.com The certification mail from the developer will be responded in hours after the purchaser's mail.
With regards to the previous paid app "Plus version",
The original paid app was dropped from the market by reason of violation of the Google policy regarding keywords.
The developer was trying to resolve the issue during a couple of weeks. However, unfortunately, the restoration of the previous paid app was finally refused from the Google.
For that reason, the app "CvPad+ Purchased" was prepared for the purchasers who bought the paid version before June 2014.
The developer sincerely apologizes to the purchasers for the problem and inconvenience caused.
Sunny Moon, Developer
Now powered by Fetch, your smart personal assistant for apps and games. Fetch uses our team of Android experts and the technology of App Genome Project to find the best apps that match your likes.
We test and review dozen of new apps and games every day so you can quickly get to the best ones. Optimized for speed: Fast to open, fast to browse & fast to search, no clutter!
- FREE: New Top Apps & New Top Games, everyday
- REVIEWED: Android experts test and review the best apps for you
- PERSONALIZED: our algorithm learns what you like and brings more
Install the best alternative to the Android Market. It's the best discovery tool in the Market, including personalized recommendations based on app you have installed.
We organized the applications in ways to get to the best apps & games quickly & we have tools for expert Android user:
- Top Apps & Top Games: 100+ editorialized lists with daily updates
- Apps of the Day: hand-picked top apps every day in your feed
- Better Search: Quick suggestions as you type & human optimized
- My Apps: The fastest App Manager! Move2SD, Easy Uninstaller & Share, App updates coming soon
- Widgets: Last Installed Apps, App of the Day, Apps you Liked
"BAM", now powered by Fetch, is the Best Market App for Android to search Google Play! Update Today! Start with Top Apps & Top Games: it’s like the editorial lists in iPhone for the Android Market. BAM is the best way to find a new app & new game without wasting time searching through junk!! Our editors review many apps & actually play games, then create useful lists of only the BEST ones for you. We have the best for each type: you'll only see one "poker" app or the best antivirus for Android or the best camera app, not many similar ones. Each has quotes on why we like it & we make our lists useful & practical: "Optimize My Phone", "Pranks & Jokes", "Best Themes",etc
1) TOP APPS LISTS
• Top Picks from Google Play
• Optimize Your Phone
• Organize Your Life Apps
• Shop Near You
2) TOP GAME LISTS
• Our selection of the most fun games on Google Play
• Action & Adventure
• Classic Arcades
• Strategy and Simulation
• Powered by Fetch
• Brings Games and Apps selected for you
3) UNIQUE WAYS TO FIND FOR APPS AND GAMES
• Filter by 100+ categories, paid/free, ratings & installs. Combine filters to explore the best apps in the market.
• Sort by Recent, Best, Popular and Trending
4) HOT AND TRENDING UPDATES
• See trending up app & games installed by the community
• No sign-up required, but pick a nickname to be recognized
5) APPS FOR YOU: Personal app recommendations based on your installed apps
6) MY PROFILE
• Easily access apps you favorite here
• App wishlist. To add apps to your wish list, tap on the heart
7) MY APPS: All your installed apps
• Apps Manager: See apps that are movable to sd card. Move apps2SD / Move apps to the phone
• Quick Uninstaller: Uninstall apps with 1 click
• Share/Send with friends or post on Facebook, Twitter, Email
• Sort by installation date, sd-card availability, size & name
8) APPS OF THE DAY - Daily suggestions in your feed
9) COOL WIDGETS
• Last Installed Apps Widget: recently installed apps, easily accessible
• Apps of the Day Widget: new apps every day tested by us
• NOTE: BAM must be on phone for the widgets to work, not on SD. Move & restart phone
Learn more about Fetch at FetchMobile.co
Powered by Fetch and the App & Game Genome Project (beta for Android only)
Best Apps Market is also known as "BAM"
☆ Winner of PCMag.com Editor's Choice Award!
☆Featured on PCWorld – "Best Google Nexus 7 Apps"☆
Tablified - Tablet Market Apps is the largest and most organized database of Android tablet apps and games. Easily discover apps and games designed specifically for your Android tablet without having to search around the Google Play Store for yourself. It is how the Android market should be! We find tablet apps so you don't have to!
Browse and install the latest Honeycomb, ICS, Jelly Bean, Kit Kat Tablet optimized apps and games.
☆What the CNET is saying about Tablified Market HD!☆
"Tablified Market offers a refreshing way to discover only apps that are truly optimized for your Android tablet." -CNET.com
☆Why should you go Pro?☆
You can unlock exclusive features by purchasing Tablified Market HD Pro (unlockable with one-time fee via in-app purchase). Not only would you be supporting our work, you'll unlock the following features:
✓ No Ads!
✓ Sort each category by Free or Paid apps
✓ Increase font size
✓ Favorite an app/game and come back to it later
✓ One click shortcut to the Google Play store by tapping the price
✓ Advanced market search filtering by:
-Free & Paid
-App or Game
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer
● Disk Map - see which files consume most space on your disk - http://bit.ly/xp-dmap
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Amazon cloud drive, Mega.co.nz ***, OneDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell - http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
● Application manager
● WiFi file sharing *** - http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** - http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection - always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share - send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
*** marked features are paid - they require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you're power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data - backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you're standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN.
X-plore can access various web storage "Cloud" servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders - viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
X-plore can list images in Picasa albums, download them, create albums, upload and delete photos, edit captions.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options which can be done on particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once. Files can be selected by clicking check box. It is also possible to select all files in a folder, or clear selection, by clicking parent folder's check box.
Opening file may mean to use one of built-in viewer for most popular file types: images, audio, video and text.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for opening files, in which case system-predefined application that can open particular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
Additional interaction is possible by button bar, which is between two panes, and is fully configurable.
Make the Android market usable, and find your next favorite app, live wallpaper or widget:
- App recommendations
- New and hot apps of the day
- Find top Android apps with a price drop
- Share your best apps (eg twitter/facebook)
- Tracks market update: notifies of updates available
- Fast uninstaller
- Browse "my apps" on www.appbrain.com and install apps with a sync instead of barcode scanner
- Keep your list of installed apps as a backup on AppBrain.com
AppBrain is the best way to discover top Android apps in the Android market and to manage your apps. The recommended apps helper provides recommendations based on what you already use. We also have recommended games. It does not work with the Amazon app store.
The manage apps is like a killer file explorer / task manager for your already installed apps:
- Start app, Quick uninstaller, share to Facebook
- Fast sync widget to access AppBrain from the desktop and backup your apps to the cloud
- app2sd functionality to move apps to sd (app 2 sd)
- Find market update: notifies you of any updates available
Discover cool apps and top games in the Android market:
- sort by hot apps today, hot apps this week, highest rated apps, price drops etc
- Filter apps by free apps, paid apps, price reduced apps, app2sd enabled apps, new apps
- Fast search over the entire Android market
- Unlike applanet or black market, these are only legal apps.
AppBrain is the best app market and app discovery tool for Android apps from the Android Market. It allows you to easily find the best apps in the Market, the free apps and downloads, the price drops, live wallpaper, widgets and much more.
OASVN is a free and Open Source software licensed under the Lesser GPL. This Professional version receives bug fixes and general stability updates that the free version does not get and helps support development of OASVN. I will be adding additional nice features to the pro version only, but I want to keep the free version fully functional as an subversion client.
Major changes in this version include
• svn+ssh:// + private key support
• a local and repository browser with many features
• Conflict detection and resolution!
• Working copies can now be saved anywhere in the filesystem.
Major Contributors to the project include: (Thank You!)
Tim Jagenberg : svn+ssh with private key
Sascha Zieger: local browser and export ability
This version of OASVN supports the following SVN operations:
• Checkout (Head or Choose Revision)
• Add (files added to the working copy directory are automatically added on commit
• Export (allows complete export from the remote repo or just exporting just one file from either the working copy or the remote repository).
• Conflict Resolution!!!! (Notification of conflicts happens during update and conflicted files are marked in the local browser, clicking on the file in the local browser presents resolution options
• Remote Repository browse allows the ability to export any single file to your local file system
• Remote Revision list with complete details of files added/deleted/modified, author, commit comments, date, etc.
• Log keeps track of all successes and failures on a connection basis and retains information until you clear it out.
• Local Repository browsing allows you to export from your local copy, open files via intent by mime type (should present your with the correct application choices for the job, it is up to the application to respect opening the file by URI) and also shows svn status of files in conflict, or locally updated.
• New svn+ssh code with private key support! (again this is not well tested, I would appreciate feedback using the jira: https://openandroidsvn.atlassian.net/
• Now allows you to save working copies and exports anywhere on the local file-system. (the predetermined /mnt/sdcard/OASVN has been removed)
Also there is English and German language support. Translations in any language welcome!
We have taken every precaution to ensure this works correctly, but please make sure to back up your repositories regularly!
Source for the project is located here: https://code.google.com/p/open-andriod-svn/
Note: svn+ssl is still experimental. I have received some positive feedback but I do not have access to do in-depth testing yet on this protocol, please send me any feedback using the Jira, my email or website.
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
EasyTether shares Internet connection from your smartphone with your computer, tablet and router.
It supports USB tethering for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux or FreeBSD computers, Android 5.0 / 4.0.3+ tablets and OpenWRT-based routers.
It supports Bluetooth tethering for Windows computers and Android 5.0 / 4.0.3+ tablets.
It does not require root access or special tethering plans.
It supports PS3, Xbox and Wii tethering by means of Internet connection sharing feature on Windows or Mac.
One-time fee only.
We recommend that you try free EasyTether Lite before making a purchase.
EasyTether uses only official APIs ensuring your phone's security.
Unlike many tethering widgets, EasyTether implements its own tethering mechanism completely from scratch.
Some carriers have hidden the original EasyTether app. They cannot do this because of the latest FCC tether rules.
Note that all paid EasyTether versions function the same way, you can buy whatever is visible with your carrier or install EasyTether apk directly from our website
Remove other EasyTether versions before installation.
"EasyTether Pro takes your hand and walks you gently into Tetherland. You'll be tethering with this app for years to come, as long as your carrier still offers unlimited data.While the setup prcoess may be a bit tricky for the least tech savvy, most users will be up and tethering in no time. Tether on my friends. 9.5/10" - Ben Freed, App Rundown
"While EasyTether involves a bit more work than rooted tether apps, it is a nice solution for people that can't or don't want to root their phones." - Ed Clark, Androinica
"Overall, EasyTether is a great app to have. It is very useful and since it is USB enabled it will not drain your battery. The speed is excellent even though it is coming from a smartphone. I suggest that you go Pro for $9.99 just because it will allow you to access websites that you will probably need to access anyway (HTTPS)." - The Good Find
• Encrypts all incoming and outgoing traffic on your device for ultimate privacy.
• Prevents any kind of online activity tracking from advertisers or hackers.
• Gives you access to media content, video, social networks and messaging apps all around the world.
• Unblocks YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Netflix and other locally restricted sites via your favorite browser.
• Unblocks VoIP apps like Skype and Viber.
• Secures Wi-Fi connection.
• Bypasses firewalls while you’re travelling or being at work or school.
• Fast free VPN connection optimized for audio and video streaming.
HOW VPN WORKS
Hideninja routes all outgoing and incoming traffic on your mobile device through its secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) servers in different countries - you can choose by yourself. This traffic is encrypted with secure bank-grade encryption algorithm (256-bit AES), your online activity is private, advertisers and hackers can't track you. We support 3G/4G/LTE/GSM connections and Wi-Fi.
PREMIUM Service Benefits
No ads, all premium vpn servers(include US and UK based servers - get access to the best American and British audio and video content), unlimited connection time.
In case of any issues, please, submit a request here:
Feel free to follow us and support our project to keep it evolving. Also you can find some useful info about
privacy, anonymity and freedom in the Internet.
Follow us on:
AIDE is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing real Android Apps directly on Android devices. This premium key enables the following features:
- Saving files in pure Java projects
- Saving files in larger Android projects (5+ Java files)
- Direct run without user prompt on rooted devices
- Git push/commit
- APK publishing
- Offline SDK Help
- Some customization options
Don't you think there should be a simpler way?
Sharing apps with your friends is possible easily now with Apk Share.
Apk Share app show your applications with a list, you can get a installation package (Apk file) directly from your memory and share Installed Apps file directly as attachment via Bluetooth, Email, Drop-box, Google Drive etc.
Installed applications can be backup in the storage card. The storage location is / sdcard / kibzorgLabs / apk_share. And also you can overwrite backup of old application to updated version.
No rooting required.
When you discover a best apps, You will want to share it with your friends at once,Then, Apk Share will solve this problems. Just find the apps and share it by Click.
Now share your apps, the simpler and cooler way!
Batch install .APK files from internal storage or SD Card.
●APK Installer for PC Version
APK Installer for PC is Now Available that allow install .APK files from Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8. learn more http://apkinstaller.com/
Batch uninstall unwanted apps easily.
Batch export .APK files to SD Card.
Share the app with your friends easily.
Keep your system away from the latest threats.
Create any application shortcuts you want and put them on your home screens.
One Tap to clean up app cache easily.
●App Info Viewer
APK Installer allows you to view apps Package Name , APK files location and installation date.
Move apps to SD Card.
ADB Debugging USB switch.
* Apk Extractor allows you to export installed applications to apk and store to : /SDcard/ApkExtracted
* Very easy to use: ONLY BY 1 CLICK
* NO ROOT access required.
* Extracts all most all application,includes system applications.
* Apk files will saved in: SDCARD/APKExtracted
WHAT'S NEW :
* Add search feature to easily search application to extract
* Optimized data,making list applications scrolling very smooth
TAGS : android apk, apk, extractor, get apk...
The main rage comics are loaded from the r/ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu (f7u12) subreddit and the classic ones (rage guy, 4 panels ...) displayed in the gallery, are from the r/classicrage subreddit.
Share the best rage comics with your friends, save them and decide which are funny or aren't by upvoting/downvoting.
- Swipe to access previous/next rage comics
- Preload of the next rage comic
- Cast your vote
- Share the funniest rage comics with your friends
- Save your favorite rage comics (Offline viewing)
- Tablet optimized (>3.2 only for the moment)
The application is ad-supported and currently in beta.
Tweaks, changes and features are coming !
Please, contact me if you experience any crashes or problems.
Thanks to Action Bar Sherlock for the ics look http://actionbarsherlock.com/