At Azlo, we’re working to reinvent business banking for freelancers, small business owners, and entrepreneurs across the country.
With Azlo, you’ll get …
✔️ Free payments and transfers: Link your other bank accounts to transfer money back and forth. Send bank-to-bank payments or mail checks right from the app.
✔️ Azlo Visa Business Debit® card: Withdraw cash, fee-free, at any of the over 55,000 ATMs in our partner network. Use your card internationally, without international transaction fees.
✔️ Mobile check deposit: Make deposits quickly and easily from your phone.
✔️ In-app invoicing: Send invoices to your clients with just a few clicks or taps.
✔️ Helpful, accessible customer support: Reach us easily by email or over the phone—no need to go to a branch and wait in line.
✔️ No fees, minimums, or hassle: We don’t charge overdraft fees, per-transaction fees, or any other fees. There’s no minimum balance, and you can manage your account from your computer or mobile phone.
What our customers say about Azlo
"Free invoices and unlimited transactions are great for a small side hustle like mine that doesn't want to worry about fees."
- Michael Soltow, Founder, Money Wingman
“I was worried before about would I make enough to maintain a minimum balance, or would the fees deplete my small funds before I had an opportunity to grow the business? Now I can stop worrying about those things and just focus on growing the business incrementally instead of rushing and potentially misstepping. You guys rock!!”
- Gabe Moronta, Founder, AVirE.io
What financial services experts say about Azlo
- From Revenued’s review: “Azlo accounts come standard with several tools that will be helpful when establishing and growing your business. They offer many of the same features as traditional banks, but without all the complicated processes and confusing conditions.”
- Featured by Bankrate as one of the “Best apps for freelancers and the gig economy.”
- Voted “Best Free Small Business Checking Account” by Fundera.
Questions? We’re here to answer them.
- If you’d like to learn more about Azlo, email us at email@example.com.
- To reach our support team, call us at 844-295-6466 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit our website to learn more about Azlo and start an application: https://www.azlo.com
- Find useful tips and guides on our blog: https://blog.azlo.com/
And get updates and invitations to exclusive events and webinars
Banking services are provided by BBVA USA, Member FDIC. The Azlo Visa Card is issued by BBVA USA pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.