The Fisabilillah Books App is a free library and eBook reader that will give you free access to the entire Fisabilillah book library including all previously unpublished titles.
Fisabilillah Publications have prepared a collection of authentic books on a wide range of Islamic topics, which have been researched and authenticated by an entire team of qualified scholars. The books are in clear and simple English, with clear referencing to the original Islamic sources, and retain key Arabic texts along with a precise transliteration and unambiguous translation to cater to all audiences.
Fisabilillah have distributed over a million free books in the UK on a wide range of topics, from: Iman - faith; and the basic pillars, i.e. Salaah, fasting, Zakaah, and Hajj; lessons on the sunnah and history; and various Du'a and Hadith collections; to more specific advice, on birth, marriage, raising children, death, and more. As well as a whole selection of books aimed at Da'wah and new Muslims.
23 books in total were printed and distributed by Fisabilillah Publications. However, almost 60 books had been prepared (some even completed) before funding issues brought the project to an untimely stop. Topics, such as Tajwid (Qur’an recitation guide), inheritance, History, special prayers taught by the Prophet (peace be upon him), the Names of Allah, as well a greater variety of Da’wah books; which have been completed by the same Fisabilillah research team, will be included in this App.
Fisabilillah Digital aims to bring this entire indispensible library, once again for free to your phone, tablet, laptop and desktop computers.
The app will inform you to the availability of new books as they are uploaded, so that you may benefit from them without any delays.
We hope to fund this project through supporting Islam-compliant advertising which will not affect your reading experience. Please also note that we will not collect any data from users’ devices. Should you wish to advertise, please contact our marketing department by visiting our website www.fisabilillah-digital.org
We also hope that you will opt to install the premium version of this App which will facilitate the retaining of the books on your phone/tablet so you can, download all the books on Wi-Fi, and read them offline without having to worry about carrier data and to share the books. We will treat your purchase as a donation which we will utilise for further research and/or developments.
We hope you will enjoy and benefit from our Fisabilillah Books App – and we also hope that you will join in the good work by introducing your family, friends and contacts to the researched and authentic work of Fisabilillah Publications.
****PLEASE NOTE: PRINTING FACILITY IS NOT SUPPORTED ON ANDROID DEVICES UNDER 4.4*******
This book is especially aimed for design fans, design students and professional creators. It is an e-book version of ggg Books Special Edition 7「100 ggg Books 100 Graphic Designers」, a book that was published by ginza graphic gallery to celebrate the 100th volume of the ggg Books series and it has special contents additional to the original printed book version.
The App contains 100 works from 100 designers (65 Japanese / 35 Foreign), 1 work per designer, together with captions introducing each works. Excellent graphic work images of both domestic and international designers can be appreciated anywhere any place, as a “portable personal gallery”.
○ginza graphic gallery (ggg):
A gallery specializing on graphic design.
More than 300 exhibitions have been held since it’s foundation in 1986. Further, ggg has
also been introducing designers and his/her works through publications.
○Special additional contents:
The profile of the designers can be viewed by tapping the center of each works.
○List of Artists:
Henryk Tomaszewski / Paul Rand / Yusaku Kamekura / Yoshio Hayakawa / Ikko Tanaka / Kazumasa Nagai / Shin Matsunaga / Shigeo Fukuda / Mitsuo Katsui / Saul Bass / Kiyoshi Awazu / Ivan Chermayeff / Koichi Sato / Holger Matthies / Masayoshi Nakajo / Yukimasa Okumura / Bruno Munari / Katsumi Asaba / Makoto Nakamura / Milton Glaser / Makoto Saito / Masuteru Aoba / Josef Muller-Brockmann / Lou Dorfsman / K2 (Seitaro Kuroda/Keisuke Nagatomo) / Akira Uno / Makoto Wada / Tadanori Yokoo / Tadashi Ohashi / Ryuichi Yamashiro / Seymour Chwast / Alan Chan / Seiju Toda / Stasys Eidrigevicius / Kaoru Kasai / U.G. Sato / Studio Dumbar / Yoichiro Kawaguchi / Gunter Rambow / Herbert Leupin / Toshifumi Kawahara / Tsunehisa Kimura / Takuya Onuki /
Katsuhiko Hibino / Keizo Matsui / Paul Davis / Ryohei Kojima / Bruno Monguzzi / Shigeo Okamoto / Kijuro Yahagi / Pierre Bernard / Yasuhiko Kida / Italo Lupi / Tadahito Nadamoto / Uwe Loesch / Takahisa Kamijyo / Paula Scher / Kenya Hara / Herb Lubalin / DRAFT / Takayuki Soeda / Per Arnoldi / Takashi Kono / Tsuguya Inoue / Taku Satoh / Pierre Mendell / Kashiwa Sato / Eiko Ishioka / Katsunori Aoki / Stefan Sagmeister / Masahiko Sato / Noriyuki Tanaka / Nagi Noda / cyan / Kazufumi Nagai / Keiichi Tanaami / Alexander Gelman / Hideki Nakajima / Katsu Kimura / Niklaus Troxler / Masaaki Hiromura / Kenjiro Sano / Shinya Nakajima / John Maeda / Hiroshi Sasaki / Keiko Hirano / M/M (Paris) / Neville Brody / Max Huber / Gan Hosoya / Toshio Yamagata / Issay Kitagawa / Ralph Schraivogel / Norito Shinmura / Kazunari Hattori / The Designers Republic / Raymond Savignac / groovisions / Aoshi Kudo / Kohei Sugiura
OS coverage : Android OS v.2.2 or over
verified device : GalaxyS, GALAXY Tab SC-01C, Xperia acro
Discover amazing books and stories including:
• Books and stories from top authors around the globe
• Caine Prize winning short stories
• Free books from Mills and Boon
• Great children’s books to help kids learn to read
• Career development tips for job seekers, professionals and entrepreneurs
• Practical health information on safe sex, HIV, Ebola, maternal health and more
• Books in English, Swahili, Spanish, Hindi and more
• Love stories from Africa and beyond
• The Bible, prayer books, sermons and devotionals
• And much more!
Worldreader adds new and exciting titles each week, so please check in often to discover new books.
On Worldreader you can:
• Discover a wide variety of books and stories across over 70 genres
• Read comfortably, wherever you are (even on slow connections!)
• Read books in multiple languages
• Create your own library filled with your favorite books
• Connect with other readers around the world
• Share what you are reading on Facebook, Twitter and biNu
Love books? Download Worldreader now!
Check out what the press have said about Worldreader Mobile:
“Books like Pride and Prejudice and A Tale Of Two Cities are at the fingertips of thousands of kids who would have never had the opportunity to read them before, and Worldreader wants that to grow quickly. Along with books, the organization has put educational information about HIV/AIDS and malaria, instantly turning the device into a life-saver as well as a learning tool.” - TechCrunch
“Worldreader is making digital books for early readers available on smartphones in Indian languages such as Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi and Kannada.” - The Hindu
“Since 2010, the non-profit organization Worldreader has provided school children in a number of developing countries with access to digital books through donated Kindle e-readers. Recently, it has begun to publish the books via a mobile phone-based e-reader.” - BBC
“Worldreader Mobile is a book reading application that allows millions of people in the developing world to have access to books they need and want to read on a device they already own: their mobile phone.” - Techloy
“It's convenient, after all, since phones are often right there, and it's extremely cheap: a 500-page book can be delivered for pennies' worth of data.” - NBC News
“In August and September, over 50,000 people used Worldreader Mobile to read information about Ebola provided by the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization. “ - allAfrica
“It is not hyperbole to suggest that if every person on the planet understood that his or her mobile phone could be transformed – easily and cheaply – into a library brimming with books, access to text would cease to be such a daunting hurdle to literacy.” - The Guardian
- Competitively priced direct delivery system through our Los Angeles distribution center
- Search in real time for bestseller and new releases through Interpark Global - Search for order confirmation, order details inquiries, and delivery status through Interpark Global’s main site.
- Using Interpark Global points and coupons, you can purchase items for less using our app as well!
- Includes a multi-functional viewer program to read all e-books purchased on Interpark Global.
Some of these books are:
- This is Islam (Swedish, Norwegian).
- A translation of the Noble Quran into Swedish.
- The story of Prophet Muhammad for Kids, 20 illustrated books (Swedish, Norwegian).
- A Brief illustrated Guide to understand Islam (Swedish, Norwegian, Estonian, Icelandic, Danish).
- Fortress of the Muslims (Swedish).
- Noble Women around the Prophet (Danish).
- The True Religion (Swedish).
- Islam, the Religion of Mercy (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian).
About ALRISALAH SCANDINAVIAN FOUNDATION
Alrisalah Scandinavian Foundation is an organization dedicated to shaping and developing organizational frameworks according to Scandinavian standards. The Foundation specializes in education, culture and civilizational communication. The foundation’s headquarters are in Örebro, Sweden, and it was established in 2003. The Foundation has branches in Denmark, Norway and Iceland.
To be a distinct organization in Scandinavia with the knowledge to provide general education, and also participate in society by presenting Arabic and Islamic culture, through civilizational communication.
We strive to create a basic, competitive model that stands out institutionally, and is aimed at people from the Muslim minorities in Scandinavia. We will promote cultural communication in Scandinavia between Muslims, Arabs and mainstream society through bridge-building and modern methods.
Our Strategic Objectives:
• To build a distinctive model for different institutions and Islamic Centers in the Scandinavian countries.
• To create educational model institutions for the various stages of education.
• To enhance the role of Muslim minorities in Scandinavia.
• To help ensure that Scandinavian society, educational institutions, and cultures will be aware of each other through dialog and modern communication channels.
Dialogue, tolerance, coexistence, honesty, openness, quality, transparency, and to be a good citizen.
The activity of Alrisalah Scandinavian Foundation rests on three legs. We engage in the fields of education, culture and civilizational communication, and public relations.
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
The Department of Education at the Alrisalah Scandinavian Foundation is run in accordance with its formulated goals and visions. The Department is focused on education and training, the environment and sustainability, health and social needs, as well as the arts and culture.
In addition, this department works towards establishing pre-schools and elementary schools, and developing teaching materials and curriculums for the Arabic language and culture.
DEPARTMENT OF CULTURE AND CIVILISATIONAL COMMUNICATION
Media and IT development have increased the need for explanation and description of cultural heritage, religion and tradition. This Department contributes to a wide variety of activities, such as publications, exhibitions, and dialogue conferences in cooperation with authorities and other organizations.
EGW Writings for Android enables you to download The Complete Published Writings of Ellen G. White. This free app is available for Android v.2.2 through v.4.4. The EGW Writings app allows users to download the books individually or as a collection. It is available in 9 languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, and Spanish. The App is great for reading EGW Writings or for word and phrase searches within an individual book or your entire library. The Study Center allows you to create topical folders for bookmarks, highlights, and for creating your own notes. The app also includes 7 Bible versions in English for direct linking to Bible references within Ellen White's writings. The app includes a contemporary dictionary of Ellen White: Noah Webster’s 1828 American Dictionary. A special feature of this app is live streaming of available MP3 audio books in all languages via www.egwwritings.org website. It also has Text-To-Speech (TTS) audio player for listening to audiobooks of any content in the EGW Writings app.
Table of Contents
Sources and References
A (Activation to Awareness)
B (Backlog to Business Unit BCM Coordinator)
C (Call Tree to Culture)
D (Damage Assessment to Downtime)
E (Emergency to Exercise)
F,G (Facility to GRC)
H (HACCP to Hot Site)
I,J (ICT Continuity to Just-in-Time)
K,L (KPI to Loss)
M (Management System to MTO)
N (NEMA to Non-conformity)
O (Objective to Outage)
P,Q (PDCA to Programme Management)
R (Readiness to Risk Treatment)
S (Safety to Systemic Risk)
T (Table Top Exercise to Trigger)
U,V (Urgent Activity to Vulnerability)
W, X,Y,Z (Walk-through to Work Area Recovery)
App support 2 language EN - VI
Keywords: seeds, seed, soul, book, seed of the soul, en-vi, fables, life
Access the Target Publications App to purchase our books on the go!
Target Publications is an integral part of the Educational System in the state of Maharashtra, India. We are privileged to be considered as one of the most trusted publisher amongst students. We entirely owe this credit to our 'Content Creation Team' who lives by the decorum of 'Zero Defect Quality'. Not being carried away by all the applause and appreciation we continuously challenge our own benchmarks and deliver products that exceed customer expectations.
After being a phenomenal brand for books in MHT-CET, we diversified in various sectors of education. It was a Business Strategy we always believed in and stuck by. We now have books for:
1. Pre-Primary Section
2. Std. IX (State Board) - English and Marathi Medium
3. Std. X (State Board) - English, Marathi and Hindi Medium
4. Std. XI (Science and Commerce) – English Medium
5. Std. XII (Science) – English Medium
6. Std. XII (Commerce) - English and Marathi Medium
7. Medical Entrance Examinations (State and All India Level)
8. Engineering Entrance Examinations (State and All India Level)
To match the pace, we have also come up with the Online Test Series (for Engineering and Medical Entrance Examinations).
That’s not all. We are also coming up with the books on MSBTE Diploma ‘G’ Scheme (Sem. I & Sem. II) and MPSC (PSI-STI-ASST).
Place Your Order
1. When you are on “Product Detail” page press “Buy Now” button to add the item to your shopping cart.
2. Repeat the above step for other items that you wish to buy.
3. Press the just updated shopping cart icon to see a list of all your titles. Confirm the quantity. Apply your discount code if you have one. You may get a quote for shipping charges as well.
4. Press on "Checkout".
5. Now login with your existing account or “Sign Up” for a new account.
6. Proceed further and complete the wizards for “Shipping” and “Shipping Method.”
7. Under “Payment Method” wizard choose your desired payment method and place the order.
Mode Of Payment
Option I: (Online Payment)
Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking (Direct Debit to Bank Accounts)
Cash Cards, Mobile Payments (State Bank of India / Paymate)
Option II: (Cash, Cheque or NEFT)
IDBI Bank / Bank of Maharashtra - Cash Deposit
Option III :(Cash on Delivery)
Facility available only in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane. Orders should be above Rs. 200/-.
Easy returns are available under the following circumstances:
1. Returns are available within 12 days of ordering the books.
2. If a duplicate order is placed by the customer.
3. If the order doesn't reach you in a good condition. You have to confirm this at the time of receiving your order.
This application brings you breaking news, other top daily news and sports from the Star, and much more. We also have a multimedia section with videos and slide shows. Share your favorite stories with the tap of a button. If you don't see a story you are looking for, try our search.
The app also includes classified ads and traffic alerts.
* Daily coverage from the Star staff
* Breaking news, including game updates
* Pre-game and post-game analysis
* Photo galleries, feature stories, video
* Standings, scoreboards and schedules