Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out helpful recipe and How-To Videos on select recipes. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
- Search for local businesses by using your device’s GPS
- Locate businesses near you with map search
- Zoom, pan and find your current location with interactive maps
- Find Businesses that service your area
- Identify Yellow Pages businesses calling you with Yellow Pages Caller ID (Beta)17
- Call businesses directly from the app
- Save business details to contacts
- Share favourite businesses with friends via SMS, email, Facebook and Twitter
- Additional Business information, such as ratings, payment methods and opening hours, to help make your choice easier
The Yellow Pages app uses your phone contacts and Yellow Pages directory data to help identify businesses calling you as well as businesses you are calling. Your contacts are not stored or used for any other function. If you do not wish to use this feature, you may turn it off in the app settings.
We aim to provide the best Android experience possible by delivering regular app updates with new features and functionality. To share your feedback and ideas, drop us a line at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE THIS APP CONTAINS ADS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN APP WITHOUT ADS PLEASE CONSIDER INSTALLING PRO VERSION OF THIS APP FOR 0.99 ONLY.
With this app you can:
1.View Australian Public Holidays.
2.View Australian School Term Start Dates as well as Term holidays.
3.Localise holidays and school term dates specific to your state (i.e. Queensland, Victoria, National etc.).
4.View an extended weather forecast (up to ten days) for local cities.
5.Create “To-Do” tasks for holidays and other events. Attach photos and comments as reminders.
6.Create your own custom event reminders like family birthdays, bills to pay, anniversaries etc.
7.Display upcoming holiday/reminder in a simple home screen widget.
Food Dictionary contains information about food and food ingredients. The Dictionary is divided into categories like Vegetables, fruits, spices, cereals, meat, greens, etc. Each category lists the related food items. These entries give a brief overview of the item and provides links to explore further.
The App contains a useful search feature where you can search for entries across all categories.Nutrition Information added.
*** Food Dictionary now contains more than 2000 + entries, spread across 24 categories***
Food Categories include Breads, Buns, Cereals, Cheese, Condiments, Dairy Products, Dips, Fish Sauces, Fruits, greens, Ingredients, Kitchen ware, Meat & Meat Products, Nuts, Oils, Root Vegetables, Sauces, Sausages, Sea Food, Spices, Vegetables, Nutrition, Food Additives & Cooking Terms / Glossary.
Our app make supporting us and staying in touch with our cause easy.
Sea Shepherd Australia uses innovative, direct-action tactics to investigate, document and take action when necessary to expose and confront illegal activities on the high seas. By safeguarding the biodiversity of our delicately balanced oceanic ecosystems, Sea Shepherd Australia works to ensure their survival for future generations.
Stay in touch with the latest developments in the fight to protect our ocean, see details of events where you can get involved or show your support.
Sea Shepherd Australia relies on the support of individuals across the country, with our app you can learn more about what we do and how you can help.
Our app offers great features for you to donate, shop, share your photos, sign up to our newsletter and stay totally up to date with our news.
- Local Event Listings
- About Us
- Donate Now
- Shop to Support
- Photo Image Share
- Supporters listings
- Image Gallery
- eNews Signup
Treasure map offers great deals at your favourite shops and restaurants that are available right now. Local shops and restaurants add deals or treasure as we like to call it when they have empty tables, specials or just want new customers. You simply browse the map for a treasure that suits you and click to buy.
Deals can be last-minute where as the offer counts down so does the price or just great local deals available to you right now. Treasure map is Australian and is coming to a town or city near you. Currently available in:
Gold Coast Region
Brisbane (coming soon)
Find inspiration for your next meal. Access over 350,000 recipes, featured collections and menus, curated by season, holiday, course, lifestyle, diet, and more. Read reviews and ratings by fellow home cooks to help you decide what’s for dinner.
Store all your recipes in one place. Save favorites and recipes to try. Add personal recipes or clip from your favorite sites.
Grocery shopping made smart and easy. BigOven will convert your recipes into a simple list, sorted alphabetically and by department.
Plan this week’s upcoming meals. Share your menu plan via email.
Use Up Leftovers
Use up what’s in your fridge. Type in up to three ingredients, and we’ll show you what you can make.
Enrich your cooking experience with an ad-free BigOven Pro membership. Find recipes that cater to your diet and lifestyle with ingredient-by-ingredient Nutrition Insight and advanced search filters. Create custom folders to store recipes for any occasion. Upload an unlimited number of recipes.
Download our free app to instantly have over 1.5 million listings in your pocket, from real estate and furniture, to cars, clothes and casual work. Whether you want to find something specific or just browse, the Gumtree app makes it easy. With the tap of a finger, view listings in all their glory (complete with hi-res images), refine your search, find listings close to home, and get in touch with sellers on the spot. You can even sync ads from your Gumtree watch list straight to your smartphone – perfect for when you want to snag a bargain.
Got something to sell? No worries. With the Gumtree app you can post ads from your smartphone, complete with photos – simply snap a pic, list your item and you’re good to go. To spread the word, share ads instantly via SMS, Facebook, Twitter and Email. And to make things even easier, you can manage, track and promote listings anywhere, anytime through your Gumtree account.
A quick note: this app is designed for specifically for Android operating system and supports the Gumtree Australia site only.
Marktplaats BV is part of eBay Inc.
Build a trusted network of foodie friends and discover great new restaurants through them. Show off your own Food Journey with Reviews, beautiful filtered Photos, and Check-in at restaurants.
* Search easily for Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Bars by location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Pizza), name (e.g. Starbucks, Domino's Pizza, McDonald's, Nando's), or browse through beautifully crafted Collections to discover something special. Also find restaurants with offers and discounts.
* Explore every restaurant in your city, including the ones around your current location, and use search filters to find the one that suits you best.
* View menus, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine-out, Delivery, Nightlife or Takeaway. Maintain an easy-reference list of your favorites or places you want to visit with Bookmarks.
* Checkin at restaurants you visit, see useful information about the restaurant, add photos, and tag friends you're eating or drinking with.
* Rate and review restaurants you've been to, and share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
* In-app table booking (UK ONLY): If you're in the United Kingdom, you can book tables at all restaurants supported by OpenTable.
Zomato is currently available in over 150 cities across India, the UK, UAE, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Chile, Lebanon, Brazil, Sri Lanka, and Qatar. More locations coming very soon.
Zomato requires you to log in; it's only so we can get to know you better and serve you the stuff you'd like to see. We do not post anything on the social network's without your permission.
- Predictive text displays suggestions as you type
- Interactive maps with touch pan/zoom, photo view and full screen options
- Find nearby results using GPS.
- View listings on a map and get directions using GPS.
We're aiming to continually improve so tell us know what you think of White Pages for your phone. We are always happy to hear from you.
By downloading White Pages to your phone you agree to the terms located at the "Legal" link below.
★ The most powerful way to search the recipe sites you love
Why waste time sifting through the wrong recipes? Our unique search filters allow you to find the perfect recipes by cuisine, taste, diet (Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo), nutrition, allergies (dairy, gluten, seafood, and more), cook time, technique, and more – so the recipes you find first are the right ones. No need to worry, we have all of your favorite recipes for cooking from top recipe sites and from the best food blogs like Chow, Serious Eats, and Steamy Kitchen. Find something that meets your tastes and nutrition preferences in a snap.
★ Collect, save and organize your favorite recipes in your digital recipe box
Saving your favorite recipes couldn’t be easier. With the simple tap of a ‘Yum’ button, your faves are stashed for safekeeping in a digital recipe box. Once saved, create personal collections for easy organization, sharing of your recipes, and easy view when cooking and shopping.
★ Discover recipe recommendations, just for you
Set up your taste and nutrition preferences and we’ll only serve up recipes that match. As you use Yummly, like magic, it learns about you like (and don’t like). Yummly will provide you with food recipe recommendations every day that you are sure to love. In a bit of a food rut? Let Yummly help you out with a cornucopia of tasty suggestions for cooking. The more you Yum, the better it gets!
★ Personalized Diets
Have a special diet? Are you trying to eat vegan, paleo, or gluten free? Do you have an allergy to peanuts or shrimp? Do you dislike cilantro? Yummly has you covered! We scour recipes across the web we automatically filter out recipes that don’t match your tastes, allergies, and diets. Simply Yum recipes to easily create diet specific collections in your recipe box.
This app features good food at Hawker Centres in Singapore. If you are near a hawker centre and wonder what to eat, especially during off-peak hours where there are no queue, this app will be useful to you.
If you are a tourist, no visit to Singapore will be complete without a visit to a hawker centre. This app will enable you to sought out popular hawker centres, beside Newton Circus, where locals go to eat their favourite cheap and good local food.
The stalls featured in the app are also featured in popular local food blogging websites such as Hungry Go Where, Ieatishootipost, ladyironchef etc.
Maps directing you to the Hawker Centres near you and popular stalls in Singapore, and a Camera with effect and mask are also build in the app.
This app also features some hawker heroes who had a challenge with multi Michelin Star chef Gordon Ramsay. After losing to the hawkers by a slight margin, Gordon Ramsay said :"If you want the real food in Singapore, get yourself to a hawker centre – that’s my message tonight.”
The features are:
1. Recipes, with category, ingredients, recipe details
2. Search or searching for recipes with recipe name
This recipes is not for vegetarian meals recipes so you ca not make a vegan meals.
This cheap meals or budget meals recipes is popular in : Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, Germany, France, Ireland, and South Africa
A meal is an eating occasion that takes place at a certain time and includes specific, prepared food, or the food eaten on that occasion.The names used for specific meals in English varies greatly depending on the speaker's culture, the time of day, or the size of the meal. Meals occur primarily at homes, restaurants, and cafeterias, but may occur anywhere. Regular meals occur on a daily basis, typically several times a day. This kind of cooking food recipies is desserts, healthy lunch ideas, supper ideas, and healthy dinner recipes , healthy desserts from your food ideas.
Special meals are usually held in conjunction with such occasions as birthdays, weddings,anniversaries, and holidays. And meal is held with conjuction of special needs : vegetarian meals, low calorie meals, cheap meals, quick meals,easy meals, quick and easy meals, or kid meals. For the time to prepare there are 15 minute meals, 20 minute meals, 30 minute meals or maybe a slow cooker recipes of meals.
It is very important to serve healthy meals and healthy foods from your meal ideas from cheap healthy meal ideas, quick healthy meals and even for cheap meal ideas, dinner ideas or kid friendly meals.
A recipe is a set of instructions that describes how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish. Some popular food recipes are chicken recipes or chicken breast recipes, salad recipes, cake recipes, vegetarian recipes, and pasta recipes. Some other popular food recipes are desert recipes, soup recipes, salmon recipes, breakfast recipes, rice recipes, Indian recipes. Others popular best recipes are smoothie recipes, cupcake recipes or cake recipes, casserole recipes, andChinese recipes. Here are the last recipes list low fat recipes, simple recipes, low calorie recipes, diet recipes, cheap recipes and meatloaf recipes.
Most important part of all recipes are that they must be a healthy recipes recipes or easy recipes. Some popular healthy recipes are healthy chicken recipes, healthy dinner recipes, healthy breakfast recipes, healthy lunch recipes. Easy recipes are like easy chicken recipes, easy dinner recipes, quick easy recipes. to combine them we have healthy easy recipes.
Get the most of your Entertainment™ Membership with Entertainment Australia, the app that brings the pages of the Entertainment Book to life on your smartphone.
The Entertainment™ Book and the brand new Entertainment Digital Membership are the most popular local restaurant and activity guide which provides valuable 25% to 50% off and 2-for-1 offers from the finest restaurants, activities, shopping and accommodation throughout Australia and New Zealand. As a handy companion, this smartphone app will help to easily search and map the Entertainment participants. To redeem the valuable offers, you will still need to present your Entertainment Gold Card, Voucher, or Digital Membership.
App features include:
• Search for participating businesses in all 15 Editions of the Entertainment™ Book across Australia.
• Search for businesses near you
• Sort by cuisine type
• Phone to make a booking directly from your search result
• Get directions