Build a trusted network of foodie friends and discover great new restaurants through them. Show off your own Food Journey with Reviews, beautiful filtered Photos, and Check-in at restaurants.
* Search easily for Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Bars by location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Pizza), name (e.g. Starbucks, Domino's Pizza, McDonald's, Nando's), or browse through beautifully crafted Collections to discover something special. Also find restaurants with offers and discounts.
* Explore every restaurant in your city, including the ones around your current location, and use search filters to find the one that suits you best.
* View menus, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine-out, Delivery, Nightlife or Takeaway. Maintain an easy-reference list of your favorites or places you want to visit with Bookmarks.
* Checkin at restaurants you visit, see useful information about the restaurant, add photos, and tag friends you're eating or drinking with.
* Rate and review restaurants you've been to, and share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
* In-app table booking (UK ONLY): If you're in the United Kingdom, you can book tables at all restaurants supported by OpenTable.
Zomato is currently available in over 150 cities across India, the UK, UAE, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Chile, Lebanon, Brazil, Sri Lanka, and Qatar. More locations coming very soon.
Zomato requires you to log in; it's only so we can get to know you better and serve you the stuff you'd like to see. We do not post anything on the social network's without your permission.
Our app make supporting us and staying in touch with our cause easy.
Sea Shepherd Australia uses innovative, direct-action tactics to investigate, document and take action when necessary to expose and confront illegal activities on the high seas. By safeguarding the biodiversity of our delicately balanced oceanic ecosystems, Sea Shepherd Australia works to ensure their survival for future generations.
Stay in touch with the latest developments in the fight to protect our ocean, see details of events where you can get involved or show your support.
Sea Shepherd Australia relies on the support of individuals across the country, with our app you can learn more about what we do and how you can help.
Our app offers great features for you to donate, shop, share your photos, sign up to our newsletter and stay totally up to date with our news.
- Local Event Listings
- About Us
- Donate Now
- Shop to Support
- Photo Image Share
- Supporters listings
- Image Gallery
- eNews Signup
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
PLEASE NOTE THIS APP CONTAINS ADS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN APP WITHOUT ADS PLEASE CONSIDER INSTALLING PRO VERSION OF THIS APP FOR 0.99 ONLY.
With this app you can:
1.View Australian Public Holidays.
2.View Australian School Term Start Dates as well as Term holidays.
3.Localise holidays and school term dates specific to your state (i.e. Queensland, Victoria, National etc.).
4.View an extended weather forecast (up to ten days) for local cities.
5.Create “To-Do” tasks for holidays and other events. Attach photos and comments as reminders.
6.Create your own custom event reminders like family birthdays, bills to pay, anniversaries etc.
7.Display upcoming holiday/reminder in a simple home screen widget.
Download our free app to instantly have over 1.5 million listings in your pocket, from real estate and furniture, to cars, clothes and casual work. Whether you want to find something specific or just browse, the Gumtree app makes it easy. With the tap of a finger, view listings in all their glory (complete with hi-res images), refine your search, find listings close to home, and get in touch with sellers on the spot. You can even sync ads from your Gumtree watch list straight to your smartphone – perfect for when you want to snag a bargain.
Got something to sell? No worries. With the Gumtree app you can post ads from your smartphone, complete with photos – simply snap a pic, list your item and you’re good to go. To spread the word, share ads instantly via SMS, Facebook, Twitter and Email. And to make things even easier, you can manage, track and promote listings anywhere, anytime through your Gumtree account.
A quick note: this app is designed for specifically for Android operating system and supports the Gumtree Australia site only.
Marktplaats BV is part of eBay Inc.
- ADD costs to a plate/dish cost to calculate accurate selling prices and gross profits on individual dishes or:
- REMOVE costs from a selling price and calculate the plate/dish cost.
It is simple and quick to use, helping a user appreciate the costs associated with culinary calculations. It can also aid in maintaining menus to budget and achieving sensible pricing strategies.
Adding costs - The user inputs:
2. ADDING COSTS button
3. Dish / plate cost
4. Wastage %
5. A Gross Profit % or a Food Cost % or a Costing Factor (as user inputs one of these, the
remaining two will be automatically calculated).
6. VAT %
7. Service Charge %
Removing costs - The user inputs:
2. REMOVING COSTS button
3. Total Selling price incl. VAT and Service Charge
4. Service Charge %
5. VAT %
6. A Gross Profit % or a Food Cost % or a Costing Factor (as user inputs one of these, the
remaining two will be automatically calculated).
7. Wastage %
Company Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/CulinaryC
Know what you can eat and what you can't when you're expecting.
When shopping for food or eating at a restaurant, this handy and informative guide will help you make safe decisions for you and your baby.
- PREGNANCY FOOD GUIDE
Features hundreds of common foods, drinks, and ingredients, along with information on whether the food is safe to consume during pregnancy, and any related benefits or dangers.
- SEARCH BY FOOD, DRINK, INGREDIENT, OR KEYWORD
The Pregnancy Food Guide has an intuitive search function for easy food look-up
- SHOPPING LIST
The Pregnancy Food Guide comes with a convenient shopping list feature. The shopping list functionality is seamlessly integrated into the food guide. If you want to pick up an item while browsing the food guide, simply add it to the shopping list with one touch of a button.
- NO INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED
The Pregnancy Food Guide will always be accessible, even when you don't have internet or mobile access. When you're shopping at a store, you can be sure that you'll have access to all the information in the guide.
- Search for local businesses by using your device’s GPS
- Locate businesses near you with map search
- Zoom, pan and find your current location with interactive maps
- Find Businesses that service your area
- Identify Yellow Pages businesses calling you with Yellow Pages Caller ID (Beta)17
- Call businesses directly from the app
- Save business details to contacts
- Share favourite businesses with friends via SMS, email, Facebook and Twitter
- Additional Business information, such as ratings, payment methods and opening hours, to help make your choice easier
The Yellow Pages app uses your phone contacts and Yellow Pages directory data to help identify businesses calling you as well as businesses you are calling. Your contacts are not stored or used for any other function. If you do not wish to use this feature, you may turn it off in the app settings.
We aim to provide the best Android experience possible by delivering regular app updates with new features and functionality. To share your feedback and ideas, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out helpful recipe and How-To Videos on select recipes. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
From eating your pizza, crust first or adding loads of extra toppings, we know everyone likes their pizza a little different. The Pizza Hut App gives you greater control on exactly what you want by allowing you browse the menu, select your favourites, personalise them save them ready to use for whenever your next pizza craving hits!
• Browse the full Pizza Hut menu.
• Personalise and save your favourite products.
• Access to the latest meal deals and offers.
• Uses of coupons for great deals.
• Fast and stream line ordering process.
• Cash and Credit Card payment options.
• Order dollar total shown at all times, so you always know how much you are spending.
- Augmented reality, map and list view access to past sales history and current property listings
- RP Data Automated Value Guide provides estimated price guides on more than 80% of properties in Australia (over 70% of residential properties in Victoria)
- Suburb profiles revealing demographics, median price, buying/selling conditions, property hotspots and capital growth trends
- Videos, articles and home buying guides for first home buyers, renovators and investors
- Contact a lender or a local agent directly from your phone- List of local Commonwealth Bank lenders in your area
- You can now access the app globally (Australian Data only)
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Data is sourced from RP Data, who use a variety of sources including industry professionals, online partners and official government-sourced sales records.
- 95% of residential properties across Australia are recorded in the RP Data database. Unfortunately, legislation in Victoria limits data access, with only 40% of property records having sales data available.
- As data is sourced at the time of last sale, any subsequent changes to the property (eg. adding an extra bedroom) will not be captured until the next time the property is listed for sale.
- Despite a quality assurance process being in place, there may be discrepancies within the database. If you would like to request that the details of your property be updated, please contact RP Data on propertyguide.sup email@example.com
SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK
We are currently looking into a number of new features and data for the next release. Help us improve the application by submitting your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we are not able to respond but we value your input and will take all comments into consideration with future releases of the application.
ABOUT Just Recipes
With a slick and intuitive interface, Just Recipes combines videos of all of your favorite food, recipes & cooking sources including food channels, cooking shows, chefs, magazines, websites and others into a simple, fun and easy-to-use system. Just Recipes helps you discover videos that you’d likely never find without help from Just Recipes!
HOW IT WORKS
Just Recipes tracks the best food, cooking and recipe videos as they’re shared by hundreds of leading sources around the world, and organizes them into channels. Simply swipe through Just Recipes’ huge variety of channels and discover more amazing channels and more videos to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
Feel like sharing tracks and videos with friends and other peers? Just Recipes makes social sharing via Facebook, Twitter and email quick and easy!
Just recipes bring you the best video content from leading sources such as:
Mmm, Me Gusta Cooking Show, Whisky Connosr, Saveur Magazine, ZenKimchi, Buchanan's, Highland Park Whisky, The Food Court, NYT Food & Drink, Food Paradise, Alltop Food, Fire & Knives, Sorted Food, Chivas Regal, Ballistic BBQ, Everyday Food, Gourmet NYCTV, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Hot for Food, LA Times Food, Food Wishes, eHow Food, 4Food, Taro's Japanese Home Cooking, Maangchi's Cooking Show, Cooking Up a Story, The Japan Food Channel, Video Jug, NYTimes Dining&Wine, Hungry in Brooklyn, Easy Japanese Cooking Recipes, Indian food recipes, EatingWell Magazine, Jamie Oliver, BBC, Fine Cooking, Korean Cuisine, Cooking Light, The F Word, MixnSip Cocktails , Wegman's Food Market's, Japanese daily diets, Bake Magazine, Food & Wine magazine, Runny's, Create Eat Happy :), Top Tweets, Gino D'Acampo TV, Joy of Baking, The Aimless Cook, KQED , RRcherrypie, BBC Food, Imbibe Magazine, AllRecipes.com, Laura in the Kitchen, Grub Street, MyRecipes.com, Food.com, Super Veggie Delight, Slashfood, Food Network, Madhura's Recipe, Aol On Food, Crazy Korean Cooking, Taste of Korea NYC, Chinese Food Recipes, Simple & Delicious Recipe, The Divine Chef, Fork in the Road, Simple East Indian Cooking , Ani's Kitchen, The Taste of Korea, Cathlyn's Korean Kitchen, Common Man Cocktails, Asian At Home, Zagat, Hungry Nation , Meals in Moments, Learn to Cook Chinese, Sanjeev Kapoor, One Pot Chef Show, Hungry, The Food Channel, Whole Foods Market, Serious Eats, BBQTalk, Barbecue Tricks, Star Chefs, Average Betty, USDA Food Safety , Glenrothes, Friends of the Classic Malts , Master of Malt , Ralfy Stuff, Caribbean Cooking, Auchentoshan Single Malt, Kraft Foods, Richard Paterson on Whisky , What's Cooking, The Feed, Squid Ink, Aussie Griller, Hippy Gourmet, Working Class Foodies, Bon Appetit Magazine, Market Kitchen Diaries, Gordon Ramsay, Glenmorangie, Show Me the Curry, Great British Menu , Bowmore Single Malt Whisky , K-Food Addict, The Dalmore Whisky , BBQ Pit Boys, Jack Daniels, Japanese Food Report, Kitchen Nightmares, Cooking with Dog, Divas Can Cook, 506knots, Easy Chinese Food, International Whisky Competition, HuffPost Food, Peroni, Knorr Recipes, Single Malt Maniac, Eater, The Macallan Whisky, Aeri's Kitchen, CHOW, The Glenlivet, Chinese Comfort Food , The FNDC, Epic Meal Time, The Food Section, Single Malt TV, Ballantine's, Indian Food Cooking , Manjulah's Kitchen and more.
- Predictive text displays suggestions as you type
- Interactive maps with touch pan/zoom, photo view and full screen options
- Find nearby results using GPS.
- View listings on a map and get directions using GPS.
We're aiming to continually improve so tell us know what you think of White Pages for your phone. We are always happy to hear from you.
By downloading White Pages to your phone you agree to the terms located at the "Legal" link below.
Be at home even when you’re not
WeMo is a family of products that you can use to control just about anything in your home – from anywhere. Monitor your space heater’s energy consumption, cool down the house before you get there, make sure the kids’ TV turns off at bedtime, and light up a dark room before you walk in. WeMo is designed to make your life a whole lot easier.
Set it, forget it, and get notifications
Don’t ever worry that you left your porch light on by setting a rule to turn off at sunrise, set alerts to let you know when your dryer cycle is done so your clothes won’t get wrinkled, and have your lights and electronics deter intruders by simulating occupancy while you are lying on a beach.
These are just some of the things you can do with the WeMo app.
Integrate WeMo with IFTTT
With IFTTT (if this then that), you can connect your home to the web for endless possibilities. Set your sprinklers to stay off when rain is in the forecast or have the lights come on when you approach your front door. You can even have the lights flash when your favorite team scores.
If you can think of it, you can probably WeMo That.
Check out what else you can do with WeMo at:
"Love the ease of use"
You love eating Kentucky Fried Chicken but you’re on a gluten free diet. Is there anything on their menu that you can eat?
What about your children? The doctor has suggested a gluten allergy might be at the root of some problems. But they’re kids; they like to go to McDonalds, just like all of their friends do.
Don’t deprive yourself or your family when faced with a gluten free diet. There’s just no need for it when you can download Gluten Free Fast Food to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. This handy, quick reference shows you the gluten free options at your favorite fast food restaurants.
Standing in line at your local Dairy Queen, scanning the menu and wondering if there’s anything there that you can eat? Don’t worry, just open up the Gluten Free Fast Food app and you’ll know instantly what they offer that fits your special diet.
Go ahead and enjoy picking up something yummy at Wendy’s, Taco Bell, Subway, Arby’s and a ton of other establishments that you love to frequent. These eateries cater to the masses and also to those, like you, who eat gluten-free. You are a valued customer and more and more places are putting great food on their menu that’s safe for you to eat when avoiding gluten.
You can treat yourself to a Chargrilled Chicken Fillet at Chick-Fil-A, a Low Carb Thickburger at Hardee’s, or Fresh Apple Fries at Burger King. Food doesn’t have to be boring just because it lacks gluten!
Look at some of the features you get in Gluten Free Fast Food:
* Really easy to use, attractive interface
* Find out instantly what gluten-free menu items are available from each of the most popular fast food restaurants
* Always have a handy, ready resource and reference at your fingertips – take it with you when you go out to dine
You may be eating gluten free but you have choices, lots of them. Thanks to this app, you’ll know what and where they are.
Download Gluten Free Fast Food now and treat yourself and your family to a meal out at your favorite eatery tonight.
*Always double-check with food provider; our information comes from their websites, but is subject to change/inaccuracies.