Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out helpful recipe and How-To Videos on select recipes. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
PLEASE NOTE THIS APP CONTAINS ADS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN APP WITHOUT ADS PLEASE CONSIDER INSTALLING PRO VERSION OF THIS APP FOR 0.99 ONLY.
With this app you can:
1.View Australian Public Holidays.
2.View Australian School Term Start Dates as well as Term holidays.
3.Localise holidays and school term dates specific to your state (i.e. Queensland, Victoria, National etc.).
4.View an extended weather forecast (up to ten days) for local cities.
5.Create “To-Do” tasks for holidays and other events. Attach photos and comments as reminders.
6.Create your own custom event reminders like family birthdays, bills to pay, anniversaries etc.
7.Display upcoming holiday/reminder in a simple home screen widget.
This is a free app with an optional annual subscription of £4.99 per year. Without a subscription the app will have limited functionality allowing you to find the nearest pub and brewery to you.
By signing into your account, the subscription features of app can be used on more than one device, and cross-platform, without additional cost. (so long as the app is installed on all devices).
The Good Beer Guide is created through the work of thousands of volunteer CAMRA members resulting in an annual publication containing the top 4500 pubs that consistently serve well conditioned real ale.
Simple to use, Good Beer Guide Mobile for iPhone offers the following features:
Complete entries for over 4,500 independently-selected urban and rural pubs, giving details of beer, food, opening hours, accommodation, transport links, pub history, disabled access, facilities for families and more. The entire content of the pubs and brewery sections of the Good Beer Guide 2013 book is included in the subscribed version.
Fully independent pub reviews, written by local CAMRA members.
Unique tasting notes for regular beers, written by trained CAMRA tasting panels. Any regular beers served at a pub have the full tasting notes about that beer.
All the information is in the app so there is no need to be online when you search for a pub or brewery. You only need to be online to download updates or search from an address / postcode.
The My Guide feature makes it easy to keep tasting notes, favorites, visited pubs, or your own review of the pub. Save your favourite pubs in My Guide, so you can quickly go back to them later.
Search from your current location, a postcode, place name or London tube station.
Interactive maps within the app help you find your way. Launch the full Maps application to get step by step directions.
Changes to pubs that are reported to CAMRA between editions are automatically updated in the app.
In this update, all customers who bought an edition of the Good Beer Guide Mobile before September 2012, can view the 2012 Legacy Edition. This will work even if you don’t have a subscription to the current Guide. When you activate the Legacy Edition; Favourites,Visited Pubs and Comments from the 2012 Edition will be retrieved.
Older Editions may be made available in a future version together with Favourites,Visited Pubs and Comments for each edition, providing that the app has not been uninstalled since.
This version requires Android 2.3 'Gingerbread' or higher. Most handsets from 2010 or later can be upgraded to 2.3 (including Galaxy S). Updates were pushed over the air by most operators to phones in 2011. Check the Android settings to see if an upgrade is available.
Good Beer Guide Mobile for iPhone is developed and published by Greenius Mobile.
Copyright © 2009-2015 Campaign for Real Ale Limited and Greenius Limited.
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
ABOUT Just Recipes
With a slick and intuitive interface, Just Recipes combines videos of all of your favorite food, recipes & cooking sources including food channels, cooking shows, chefs, magazines, websites and others into a simple, fun and easy-to-use system. Just Recipes helps you discover videos that you’d likely never find without help from Just Recipes!
HOW IT WORKS
Just Recipes tracks the best food, cooking and recipe videos as they’re shared by hundreds of leading sources around the world, and organizes them into channels. Simply swipe through Just Recipes’ huge variety of channels and discover more amazing channels and more videos to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
Feel like sharing tracks and videos with friends and other peers? Just Recipes makes social sharing via Facebook, Twitter and email quick and easy!
Just recipes bring you the best video content from leading sources such as:
Mmm, Me Gusta Cooking Show, Whisky Connosr, Saveur Magazine, ZenKimchi, Buchanan's, Highland Park Whisky, The Food Court, NYT Food & Drink, Food Paradise, Alltop Food, Fire & Knives, Sorted Food, Chivas Regal, Ballistic BBQ, Everyday Food, Gourmet NYCTV, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Hot for Food, LA Times Food, Food Wishes, eHow Food, 4Food, Taro's Japanese Home Cooking, Maangchi's Cooking Show, Cooking Up a Story, The Japan Food Channel, Video Jug, NYTimes Dining&Wine, Hungry in Brooklyn, Easy Japanese Cooking Recipes, Indian food recipes, EatingWell Magazine, Jamie Oliver, BBC, Fine Cooking, Korean Cuisine, Cooking Light, The F Word, MixnSip Cocktails , Wegman's Food Market's, Japanese daily diets, Bake Magazine, Food & Wine magazine, Runny's, Create Eat Happy :), Top Tweets, Gino D'Acampo TV, Joy of Baking, The Aimless Cook, KQED , RRcherrypie, BBC Food, Imbibe Magazine, AllRecipes.com, Laura in the Kitchen, Grub Street, MyRecipes.com, Food.com, Super Veggie Delight, Slashfood, Food Network, Madhura's Recipe, Aol On Food, Crazy Korean Cooking, Taste of Korea NYC, Chinese Food Recipes, Simple & Delicious Recipe, The Divine Chef, Fork in the Road, Simple East Indian Cooking , Ani's Kitchen, The Taste of Korea, Cathlyn's Korean Kitchen, Common Man Cocktails, Asian At Home, Zagat, Hungry Nation , Meals in Moments, Learn to Cook Chinese, Sanjeev Kapoor, One Pot Chef Show, Hungry, The Food Channel, Whole Foods Market, Serious Eats, BBQTalk, Barbecue Tricks, Star Chefs, Average Betty, USDA Food Safety , Glenrothes, Friends of the Classic Malts , Master of Malt , Ralfy Stuff, Caribbean Cooking, Auchentoshan Single Malt, Kraft Foods, Richard Paterson on Whisky , What's Cooking, The Feed, Squid Ink, Aussie Griller, Hippy Gourmet, Working Class Foodies, Bon Appetit Magazine, Market Kitchen Diaries, Gordon Ramsay, Glenmorangie, Show Me the Curry, Great British Menu , Bowmore Single Malt Whisky , K-Food Addict, The Dalmore Whisky , BBQ Pit Boys, Jack Daniels, Japanese Food Report, Kitchen Nightmares, Cooking with Dog, Divas Can Cook, 506knots, Easy Chinese Food, International Whisky Competition, HuffPost Food, Peroni, Knorr Recipes, Single Malt Maniac, Eater, The Macallan Whisky, Aeri's Kitchen, CHOW, The Glenlivet, Chinese Comfort Food , The FNDC, Epic Meal Time, The Food Section, Single Malt TV, Ballantine's, Indian Food Cooking , Manjulah's Kitchen and more.
Build a trusted network of foodie friends and discover great new restaurants through them. Show off your own Food Journey with Reviews, beautiful filtered Photos, and Check-in at restaurants.
* Search easily for Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Bars by location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Pizza), name (e.g. Starbucks, Domino's Pizza, McDonald's, Nando's), or browse through beautifully crafted Collections to discover something special. Also find restaurants with offers and discounts.
* Explore every restaurant in your city, including the ones around your current location, and use search filters to find the one that suits you best.
* View menus, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine-out, Delivery, Nightlife or Takeaway. Maintain an easy-reference list of your favorites or places you want to visit with Bookmarks.
* Checkin at restaurants you visit, see useful information about the restaurant, add photos, and tag friends you're eating or drinking with.
* Rate and review restaurants you've been to, and share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
* In-app table booking (UK ONLY): If you're in the United Kingdom, you can book tables at all restaurants supported by OpenTable.
Zomato is currently available in over 150 cities across India, the UK, UAE, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Chile, Lebanon, Brazil, Sri Lanka, and Qatar. More locations coming very soon.
Zomato requires you to log in; it's only so we can get to know you better and serve you the stuff you'd like to see. We do not post anything on the social network's without your permission.
Our app make supporting us and staying in touch with our cause easy.
Sea Shepherd Australia uses innovative, direct-action tactics to investigate, document and take action when necessary to expose and confront illegal activities on the high seas. By safeguarding the biodiversity of our delicately balanced oceanic ecosystems, Sea Shepherd Australia works to ensure their survival for future generations.
Stay in touch with the latest developments in the fight to protect our ocean, see details of events where you can get involved or show your support.
Sea Shepherd Australia relies on the support of individuals across the country, with our app you can learn more about what we do and how you can help.
Our app offers great features for you to donate, shop, share your photos, sign up to our newsletter and stay totally up to date with our news.
- Local Event Listings
- About Us
- Donate Now
- Shop to Support
- Photo Image Share
- Supporters listings
- Image Gallery
- eNews Signup
Included are 1400 best recipes ( in popular food network recipes ) recipes for:
- chicken recipes
- healthy recipes
- cake recipes
- dinner ideas
- chicken breast recipes
- slow cooker recipes
- healthy snacks
- cupcake recipes
- salad recipes
- soup recipes
- ground beef recipes
- healthy dinner recipes
Every recipe is described in three sections: About This Recipe; Ingredients; Directions; Easy as that. Cooking doesn’t have to be complicated and we help you to prepare great foods, with simple ingredients.
Quantities are presented in imperial and metric units, but please note, that converting from imperial to metric isn’t always an exact science, but we did our best (numbers are slightly rounded up or down).
Let this free app be your simple and portable cookbook with great ideas for preparing quick and easy meals.
Two free PDF eBook gifts inside: Simple Weight Loss Recipes and Cooking With 3 Ingredients or Less
Internet connection is needed to run this app, and since this app is free, And this recipe app for FREE.
So this app is for all who loves food and great cooking recipe .
A perfectly designed recipe book.
- Augmented reality, map and list view access to past sales history and current property listings
- RP Data Automated Value Guide provides estimated price guides on more than 80% of properties in Australia (over 70% of residential properties in Victoria)
- Suburb profiles revealing demographics, median price, buying/selling conditions, property hotspots and capital growth trends
- Videos, articles and home buying guides for first home buyers, renovators and investors
- Contact a lender or a local agent directly from your phone- List of local Commonwealth Bank lenders in your area
- You can now access the app globally (Australian Data only)
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Data is sourced from RP Data, who use a variety of sources including industry professionals, online partners and official government-sourced sales records.
- 95% of residential properties across Australia are recorded in the RP Data database. Unfortunately, legislation in Victoria limits data access, with only 40% of property records having sales data available.
- As data is sourced at the time of last sale, any subsequent changes to the property (eg. adding an extra bedroom) will not be captured until the next time the property is listed for sale.
- Despite a quality assurance process being in place, there may be discrepancies within the database. If you would like to request that the details of your property be updated, please contact RP Data on propertyguide.sup email@example.com
SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK
We are currently looking into a number of new features and data for the next release. Help us improve the application by submitting your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we are not able to respond but we value your input and will take all comments into consideration with future releases of the application.
Whether you like Pizza, Burgers, Sushi, Italian, Chinese, Indian or any other of our favorite cuisines. Ordering through the free foodpanda app guarantees that your meal will be delivered fast, hot and tasty. Available in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Pakistan & Taiwan and many more (full list below).
OUR APP IS EASY AS 1, 2, 3:
1. Find nearby restaurants
2. Choose your food
3. Get it delivered
That's it! ENJOY YOUR MEAL.
• SAVE MONEY by using our exclusive deals and vouchers.
• CUSTOMIZE YOUR MEAL with sauces and toppings, just like you would do in the restaurant.
• SECURE MOBILE PAYMENT simple and safe with cashless payment.
• EASY CHECKOUT foodpanda can store your several addresses (home, work, etc.) to make it easy for you.
• REMEMBER your orders, foodpanda saves your past orders to easily reorder it .
• MANY CHOICES order food delivery from over 100 different restaurants in your area.
FOODPANDA IS FULLY AVAILABLE IN:
Asia-Pacific: India, Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Brunei
Europe: Romania, Bulgaria, Georgia
Reviews & Feedback: If you need help or if you have any suggestion, email us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you. Follow us on Facebook (fb.com/foodpandahellofood) and on Twitter (@foodpandaglobal).
Food Dictionary contains information about food and food ingredients. The Dictionary is divided into categories like Vegetables, fruits, spices, cereals, meat, greens, etc. Each category lists the related food items. These entries give a brief overview of the item and provides links to explore further.
The App contains a useful search feature where you can search for entries across all categories.Nutrition Information added.
*** Food Dictionary now contains more than 2000 + entries, spread across 24 categories***
Food Categories include Breads, Buns, Cereals, Cheese, Condiments, Dairy Products, Dips, Fish Sauces, Fruits, greens, Ingredients, Kitchen ware, Meat & Meat Products, Nuts, Oils, Root Vegetables, Sauces, Sausages, Sea Food, Spices, Vegetables, Nutrition, Food Additives & Cooking Terms / Glossary.
Order all type of food home using your phone but without making a call!
At OnlinePizza you can order home delivery and take away of pizza, kebab, falafel, sushi, thai food, chinese, dumplings, hamburgers and drinks to your home.
REASONS TO GET THE ONLINEPIZZA APP:
- ORDER FOOD using your phone without making a call.
- EASY NAVIGATE between a big variety restaurants and cuisines in your neighbourhood
- READ REVIEWS of restaurants and the food
- CARD PAYMENT
THIS IS HOW YOU ORDER:
1. Type in your zip code or click the button "HITTA MITT POSTNUMMER" and the app will find you zip code.
2. Flip between restaurants by scrolling in the list of the restaurants
3. Chose your favourite restaurant by clicking the restaurants (You can only order from one restaurant/time)
4. Chose your favourite dish by clicking "LÄGG TILL". Here you can also modify your order.
5. Click "KLAR" when your done
6. Click "TILL KASSAN" to go to the checkout
7. Click "VÄLJ LEVERANSSÄTT" to chose take away or home delivery
8. Click "VÄLJ BETALSÄTT" and chose the favourite payment - cash, credit card or invoice
9. Click "LÄGG ORDER" to send your order to the restaurant
WHEN TO ORDER FROM ONLINEPIZZA?
- When you're on your way home from work, school or workout
- When you're at home (alone or with family and friends)
- At the office
- On the sofa when watching movie
- When you have no time to cook for the kids after a long day of working
- When you want to pamper yourself
- When you want to surprise your sweetie with a luxurious meal
POPULAR CITIES WITH HOME DELIVERY OF FOOD AND PIZZA:
Borlänge, Enköping, Eskilstuna, Gävle, Göteborg, Halmstad, Hässleholm, Härnösand, Kalmar, Karlstad, Katrineholm, Köping, Lerum, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Motala, Norrköping, Partille, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Uddevalla, Uppsala, Västerås, Växjö, Örebro, Östersund and many more.
At OnlinePizza you find menus from more than 1100+ restaurants that offer take away and home delivery in more than 180 cities all over Sweden. We deliver more than 5 million meals a year. with the OnlinePizza app you can order take away and home delivery wherever you are.
So what do you wait for?
Get it now!
Any recommendation of how we can improve the app? Please don't hesitate to send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recipe Box: Syncs with your Allrecipes Recipe Box! Recipes feature step by step instructions, home cook reviews with awesome tips, photos, nutrition and more.
- Videos: More than a thousand mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Seasonal Recipes: Get inspired by special seasonal recipes that change daily.
- Shopping List: Add recipes or ingredients to your shopping list, and cross them off at the store.
- Sharing: Write reviews, add photos, pin, post, text, and email your cooking victories.
- Super Search: Search by dietary need, cooking time, and even the ingredients you do and don't want. Or, use Dinner Spinner (phone only) to shake things up!
Last but not least, a fun new look and feel!