Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
- Search for local businesses by using your device’s GPS
- Locate businesses near you with map search
- Zoom, pan and find your current location with interactive maps
- Find Businesses that service your area
- Identify Yellow Pages businesses calling you with Yellow Pages Caller ID (Beta)17
- Call businesses directly from the app
- Save business details to contacts
- Share favourite businesses with friends via SMS, email, Facebook and Twitter
- Additional Business information, such as ratings, payment methods and opening hours, to help make your choice easier
The Yellow Pages app uses your phone contacts and Yellow Pages directory data to help identify businesses calling you as well as businesses you are calling. Your contacts are not stored or used for any other function. If you do not wish to use this feature, you may turn it off in the app settings.
We aim to provide the best Android experience possible by delivering regular app updates with new features and functionality. To share your feedback and ideas, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out helpful recipe and How-To Videos on select recipes. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
PLEASE NOTE THIS APP CONTAINS ADS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN APP WITHOUT ADS PLEASE CONSIDER INSTALLING PRO VERSION OF THIS APP FOR 0.99 ONLY.
With this app you can:
1.View Australian Public Holidays.
2.View Australian School Term Start Dates as well as Term holidays.
3.Localise holidays and school term dates specific to your state (i.e. Queensland, Victoria, National etc.).
4.View an extended weather forecast (up to ten days) for local cities.
5.Create “To-Do” tasks for holidays and other events. Attach photos and comments as reminders.
6.Create your own custom event reminders like family birthdays, bills to pay, anniversaries etc.
7.Display upcoming holiday/reminder in a simple home screen widget.
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
Build a trusted network of foodie friends and discover great new restaurants through them. Show off your own Food Journey with Reviews, beautiful filtered Photos, and Check-in at restaurants.
* Search easily for Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Bars by location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Pizza), name (e.g. Starbucks, Domino's Pizza, McDonald's, Nando's), or browse through beautifully crafted Collections to discover something special. Also find restaurants with offers and discounts.
* Explore every restaurant in your city, including the ones around your current location, and use search filters to find the one that suits you best.
* View menus, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine-out, Delivery, Nightlife or Takeaway. Maintain an easy-reference list of your favorites or places you want to visit with Bookmarks.
* Checkin at restaurants you visit, see useful information about the restaurant, add photos, and tag friends you're eating or drinking with.
* Rate and review restaurants you've been to, and share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
* In-app table booking (UK ONLY): If you're in the United Kingdom, you can book tables at all restaurants supported by OpenTable.
Zomato is currently available in over 150 cities across India, the UK, UAE, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Chile, Lebanon, Brazil, Sri Lanka, and Qatar. More locations coming very soon.
Zomato requires you to log in; it's only so we can get to know you better and serve you the stuff you'd like to see. We do not post anything on the social network's without your permission.
Be at home even when you’re not
WeMo is a family of products that you can use to control just about anything in your home – from anywhere. Monitor your space heater’s energy consumption, cool down the house before you get there, make sure the kids’ TV turns off at bedtime, and light up a dark room before you walk in. WeMo is designed to make your life a whole lot easier.
Set it, forget it, and get notifications
Don’t ever worry that you left your porch light on by setting a rule to turn off at sunrise, set alerts to let you know when your dryer cycle is done so your clothes won’t get wrinkled, and have your lights and electronics deter intruders by simulating occupancy while you are lying on a beach.
These are just some of the things you can do with the WeMo app.
Integrate WeMo with IFTTT
With IFTTT (if this then that), you can connect your home to the web for endless possibilities. Set your sprinklers to stay off when rain is in the forecast or have the lights come on when you approach your front door. You can even have the lights flash when your favorite team scores.
If you can think of it, you can probably WeMo That.
Check out what else you can do with WeMo at:
Download our free app to instantly have over 1.5 million listings in your pocket, from real estate and furniture, to cars, clothes and casual work. Whether you want to find something specific or just browse, the Gumtree app makes it easy. With the tap of a finger, view listings in all their glory (complete with hi-res images), refine your search, find listings close to home, and get in touch with sellers on the spot. You can even sync ads from your Gumtree watch list straight to your smartphone – perfect for when you want to snag a bargain.
Got something to sell? No worries. With the Gumtree app you can post ads from your smartphone, complete with photos – simply snap a pic, list your item and you’re good to go. To spread the word, share ads instantly via SMS, Facebook, Twitter and Email. And to make things even easier, you can manage, track and promote listings anywhere, anytime through your Gumtree account.
Getting in touch with buyers and sellers has never been easier than with the new Gumtree message centre that allows you to connect instantly with other users.
The real time messaging, together with the push notifications (once activated) can help you to buy or sell the item, keeps all message organised within the app and is the safest and recommended way to connect and communicate.
A quick note: this app is designed for specifically for Android operating system and supports the Gumtree Australia site only.
Marktplaats BV is part of eBay Inc.
Included are 1400 best recipes ( in popular food network recipes ) recipes for:
- chicken recipes
- healthy recipes
- cake recipes
- dinner ideas
- chicken breast recipes
- slow cooker recipes
- healthy snacks
- cupcake recipes
- salad recipes
- soup recipes
- ground beef recipes
- healthy dinner recipes
Every recipe is described in three sections: About This Recipe; Ingredients; Directions; Easy as that. Cooking doesn’t have to be complicated and we help you to prepare great foods, with simple ingredients.
Quantities are presented in imperial and metric units, but please note, that converting from imperial to metric isn’t always an exact science, but we did our best (numbers are slightly rounded up or down).
Let this free app be your simple and portable cookbook with great ideas for preparing quick and easy meals.
Two free PDF eBook gifts inside: Simple Weight Loss Recipes and Cooking With 3 Ingredients or Less
Internet connection is needed to run this app, and since this app is free, And this recipe app for FREE.
So this app is for all who loves food and great cooking recipe .
A perfectly designed recipe book.
Browse and organize hundreds of thousands of recipes from your favorite food magazines, world-famous chefs, bloggers and fellow home cooks. Enjoy easy-to-follow instructions and beautiful photos. Explore the extensive wine and cocktail guides and stay in the know on the latest food and drink trends.
Find recipes for cuisines around the world, from Allrecipes.com, The Food Network, BigOven, Conde Nast, Epicurious, Bon Appetit, and more. Read tasting notes and reviews on more than 1.5 million wines. Browse hundreds of cocktails.
Find recipes by cuisine, source, ingredient, or dietary needs. Filter by difficulty, method, preparation time, and more.
Automatically sync your collections and shopping list across MSN Food & Drink on the web and your mobile apps for quick access.
EASY TO USE TOOLS: SHOPPING LIST AND COLLECTIONS
Never miss an item at the grocery store again: Organize your shopping list and have it available on any device. Create your own Collection of recipes or ideas and easily find them when you want them.
Take notes from the pros. Get access to world-renown chefs’ best recipes and explore their finest restaurants and catering.
COOKING SCHOOL: HOW-TO VIDEO AND KITCHEN TIPS
Watch how-to videos and read about tips and techniques to make every home-cooked meal a success.
FOOD NEWS & TRENDS
Stay in the know about the world of food and drink.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
This application is for those of you who like to be creative and original and want to amaze their guests by serving delicious food in a creative way.
See how to decorate breakfast, serve original meals and amaze your guests and loved ones with nice appetizers and cookies for the afternoon.
The application is very easy to use: just start and slide.
=== Added in Version 2 ===
- Improved navigation;
- New features for better user experience - Quit, Share, Set as Wallpaper and Save;
- Added fresh new content - lots of instruction of how to recreate the ideas at home.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app contains hundreds of recipes and does NOT require internet access. Please be patient when launching the app for the first time, as it make take 1-2 minutes to load all the content, depending on your phone hardware. If you do not see any recipes, just close the app (from Settings) and launch it again.
Maybe you’re looking for healthy recipes that are vegetarian or vegan, or maybe you need gluten-free ideas that don’t taste like cardboard, or you’re looking to check out the buzz of the paleo diet. Whatever type of healthy eating you have in mind, we’ve got it. And, yes, we even bring you plenty of healthy recipes for breakfast, because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
You can complain about it all you want, but it's a fact: some fast food is delicious. It gets a whole lot better with fresher, tastier ingredients.
Some recipes will note how long the dish will keep and its suitability for freezing. Nutritional information, such as calories per serving and grams of protein, fat, and carbohydrates per serving, may also be given.
When many people think of recipes and cooking, the Food Network is usually one of the first resources to come to mind; however there is a good reason for this. Rather than focusing on a specific type of cuisine or meal, the Food Network addresses all the most popular topics under the culinary umbrella. There are recipes for any occasion, any skill level, and any taste. The site switches out article highlights to keep up with current trends and seasonal changes.
We realize that if our recipes are going to fit your individual tastes, schedule and lifestyle, they can't just dictate exactly which ingredients you need and the exact amount of each one to use. So for example, if a recipe calls for a variety of vegetables, and you're missing one, or want to add even more varieties, or somewhat different quantities, you're free to do so and still produce a good tasting, healthy meal. You also have the flexibility of deciding whether you want a vegetarian dish or not. And once you've tried a recipe, you're welcome to adjust the amount of seasonings you use to best suit your individual taste.
All recipes, text and photographs in this app are credited to their authors. Please address any copyright concerns to the developer email below.
Our app make supporting us and staying in touch with our cause easy.
Sea Shepherd Australia uses innovative, direct-action tactics to investigate, document and take action when necessary to expose and confront illegal activities on the high seas. By safeguarding the biodiversity of our delicately balanced oceanic ecosystems, Sea Shepherd Australia works to ensure their survival for future generations.
Stay in touch with the latest developments in the fight to protect our ocean, see details of events where you can get involved or show your support.
Sea Shepherd Australia relies on the support of individuals across the country, with our app you can learn more about what we do and how you can help.
Our app offers great features for you to donate, shop, share your photos, sign up to our newsletter and stay totally up to date with our news.
- Local Event Listings
- About Us
- Donate Now
- Shop to Support
- Photo Image Share
- Supporters listings
- Image Gallery
- eNews Signup
* View detailed watch specifications
* Search collections with comprehensive watch finder
* Save your favourite SEIKO watches and share on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
* Zoom watch images
* View retail pricing
* Find your nearest SEIKO stockist
* Contact SEIKO by phone, email or social media
- Predictive text displays suggestions as you type
- Interactive maps with touch pan/zoom, photo view and full screen options
- Find nearby results using GPS.
- View listings on a map and get directions using GPS.
We're aiming to continually improve so tell us know what you think of White Pages for your phone. We are always happy to hear from you.
By downloading White Pages to your phone you agree to the terms located at the "Legal" link below.