The BBC Good Food – Recipes app is free to download, but, charges for additional curated cookbooks. We offer 20 free recipes, 50 glossary items, cooking tips and a multiple timer tool for free in the app.
***NOTE ON COMPATIBLE DEVICES***
This version is developed to give the best experience on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy Europa, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3 and 7" HTC Flyer, 8.9" Galaxy Tab, 10.1" Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab 2
Whether you’re looking for weekday inspiration, trying to cook the perfect steak or attempting your own homemade ice cream, get cooking with the new BBC Good Food - Recipes, tips and cooking tools app. This app lets you buy and store all the existing BBC Good Food cookbook apps, and organise your favourite recipes and shopping lists in one place.
The app is free to download, and comes with 20 of our favourite recipes, like, Beef & beer pie, Summer vegetable curry and Chocolate & raspberry pots. It also includes tools like our simple-to-use roast timer, handy weight converters, and a basic glossary of ingredients and techniques, to get you started.
All recipes and tools found in the app are available offline.
The recipes include nutritional information on kcals, protein, carbs, fat, saturated fat, fibre, sugar and salt per serving.
And you can set your app to display recipes in metric or imperial measurements, according to your preference.
These are the existing cookbooks available to buy from within this new app, each with over 160 recipes to try:
- Healthy - 195 recipes including Salmon & ginger fish cakes, Thai beef stir-fry and Indian butternut squash curry
- Quick - 195 recipes including Quick lamb biryani, Parmesan spring chicken and easy puds, and White chocolate & berry pudding.
- One-pot - 170 recipes including Sausage casserole with garlic toasts and One-pot mushroom & potato curry, Prosciutto & pesto fish gratin
- Cake - 170 recipes including Lemon drizzle cake, Best-ever brownies and Carrot cake with cinnamon frosting
- Seasonal - 180 recipes including Asparagus cream pasta, Peppered chicken with watercress and Slow-cooked pork & red cabbage
- Food for friends - 170 recipes including Crispy chicken with pancetta & butter beans, Cauliflower cheese & spinach pasta bake and Bakewell cheesecake
- Festive - 180 recipes including Unbelievably easy mince pies, Classic roast turkey with red wine baste and Brussels with hazelnut & orange butter
We are always looking to improve our app so please feel free to email us any updates that would you like to see and let us know any issues you encounter.
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
This app provides quick access to the following:
- Seek Mobile Site - Australia's number 1 jobs site.
- Mycareer Mobile Site - search job opportunities in Australia.
- Careerone Mobile Site - search jobs in Australia.
- Gumtree Mobile Site - displays classified ads in cities across Australia.
- LinkedIn Mobile Site - is a social networking website used for professional networking.
- Jobsearch.gov.au Mobile Site - Australian Job Search by the Australian Government.
- Jobsearch.com.au Website - Australian Job Search website.
- Job Tips - includes resume tips, job advice, interview tips and more from multiple sources.
These websites should help you find the best Australian job opportunities on your android.
Websites sources include: seek.com.au, mycareer.com.au, careerone.com.au, gumtree.com.au, linkedin.com.au, Jobsearch.gov.au.
Keywords - Aussie, Au, Aus, Ausjobs, OZjobs, Oz.
- Search for local businesses by using your device’s GPS
- Locate businesses near you with map search
- Zoom, pan and find your current location with interactive maps
- Find Businesses that service your area
- Identify Yellow Pages businesses calling you with Yellow Pages Caller ID (Beta)17
- Call businesses directly from the app
- Save business details to contacts
- Share favourite businesses with friends via SMS, email, Facebook and Twitter
- Additional Business information, such as ratings, payment methods and opening hours, to help make your choice easier
The Yellow Pages app uses your phone contacts and Yellow Pages directory data to help identify businesses calling you as well as businesses you are calling. Your contacts are not stored or used for any other function. If you do not wish to use this feature, you may turn it off in the app settings.
We aim to provide the best Android experience possible by delivering regular app updates with new features and functionality. To share your feedback and ideas, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
Specially designed for Android operating system, the Gumtree Australia app makes it easy for users in Australia to search local classified ads, reply to listings, and post ads while on the go. Plus, it’s completely free!
- Find ads near you
- Edit and manage your ads
- View full ad descriptions with high resolution photos
- Contact posters from within the app
- Refine search in search result
- Post an ad with pictures from your smartphone or take new pictures
- Track ads on your watch list
- Share ads via SMS (as well as Facebook, Twitter, and Email)
• Discover what it’s like to study in Australia, with articles about universities and courses for international students.
• Browse the latest trends transfixing Aussies, from arts and entertainment, fashion and business, to debates about current issues.
• Read articles about Aussie animals and the best destinations to visit in Australia.
• Easily switch between English and Chinese, take short English lessons via video and test your knowledge by taking a quiz.
• Have fun getting to know Australian animals by taking selfies with our A+ Aussiegram feature. You could be kissing a koala, smooching a swan or even caressing a deadly crocodile.
• Take the quiz to unlock more screens with cute Aussie animals, and remember to share your selfies with your friends (including us!).
Download the Australia Plus China app – your pocket guide to Australia.
PLEASE NOTE THIS APP CONTAINS ADS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN APP WITHOUT ADS PLEASE CONSIDER INSTALLING PRO VERSION OF THIS APP FOR 0.99 ONLY.
With this app you can:
1.View Australian Public Holidays.
2.View Australian School Term Start Dates as well as Term holidays.
3.Localise holidays and school term dates specific to your state (i.e. Queensland, Victoria, National etc.).
4.View an extended weather forecast (up to ten days) for local cities.
5.Create “To-Do” tasks for holidays and other events. Attach photos and comments as reminders.
6.Create your own custom event reminders like family birthdays, bills to pay, anniversaries etc.
7.Display upcoming holiday/reminder in a simple home screen widget.
Good Recipes App is optimized for fast and smooth saving of recipes. An unfinished recipe is automatically saved as draft and restored later, so you don't need to worry about losing your work because of a wrong click. When entering directions separate steps by empty strings.
When viewed, your recipe is presented as "book" with separate pages for each step of directions navigated like pages on Android homescreen. Switch from ingredients page to last viewed directions page by tapping the recipe header. Select the recipe yield you need and ingredient amounts will be updated automatically. Choose the recipe image on the title page.
Good Recipes App keeps the history of last viewed recipes so you can access them from the main screen. And you can add home screen shortcuts for your favorite recipes.
Good Recipes App also converts measurement units. Just click an item from the ingredient list and select the units you need. Converted units are shown in a lighter color, so it's easy to revert to the original value. There is also stand-alone tool for converting arbitary units of measurement including weight-to-volume conversion that can be launched from the main app or separately.
Filter all recipes by course, main ingredient and cooking method, recipe and ingredient name. You can also filter recipes by any number of custom tags.
You can send your recipes to another device that has Good Recipes App installed. The receiver will be able to import this recipe into his database. To send a recipe check "importable data" in "share" dialog. *IMPORTANT* in Good Recipes App sharing is implemented using the standard Android mechanism - you will be prompted to choose how to send the data. Which options come up will depend on what applications are installed on your device. Not all options are suitable for data sharing: for example email and bluetooth are ok, but facebook is not. You can also share your recipes as text by any compatible means.
- Save your recipes easily and quickly
- Choose which images you want with each recipe
- When you cook the yield you need, ingredient amounts will update automatically
- Filter your recipes by course, main ingredient, cooking method or custom tags
- Search your recipes by title or ingredient
- Share your recipes (including images) with others by email, facebook etc.
- Send your recipes to another device that has Good Recipes App installed via email, bluetooth etc.
- Convert measurement units "in place" or using stand-alone tool
- Keep a history of last-viewed recipes
- Add home screen shortcuts for your favorite recipes
Please feel free to send me your questions, suggestions and comments.
Do more with the contact details you find by adding them to your White Pages My List. Sign in with your White Pages account to access My List from wherever you are.
- Predictive text displays suggestions as you type
- Interactive maps with touch pan/zoom, photo view and full screen options
- Find nearby results using GPS.
- View listings on a map and get directions using GPS.
- Save listings to My List and add Notes.
We're aiming to continually improve so tell us know what you think of White Pages for your phone. We are always happy to hear from you.
By downloading White Pages to your phone you agree to the terms located at the ""Legal"" link below.
-GOOD TV 一台Live
-GOOD TV 真理造就台Live
本App開啓您心靈的另一扇窗, 「心靈啟發」單元幫助您認識基督的愛與救恩, 讓生命充滿信心、希望與真愛;「每日音符」讓您聆聽屬天的美好樂音, 洗滌、安慰疲憊心靈,；「福音播客」提供您隨時收聽神的話語；「真情推薦」與您分享精彩節目、雲彩般的見證, 並透過精選詩歌音樂親近神。
Our app make supporting us and staying in touch with our cause easy.
Sea Shepherd Australia uses innovative, direct-action tactics to investigate, document and take action when necessary to expose and confront illegal activities on the high seas. By safeguarding the biodiversity of our delicately balanced oceanic ecosystems, Sea Shepherd Australia works to ensure their survival for future generations.
Stay in touch with the latest developments in the fight to protect our ocean, see details of events where you can get involved or show your support.
Sea Shepherd Australia relies on the support of individuals across the country, with our app you can learn more about what we do and how you can help.
Our app offers great features for you to donate, shop, share your photos, sign up to our newsletter and stay totally up to date with our news.
- Local Event Listings
- About Us
- Donate Now
- Shop to Support
- Photo Image Share
- Supporters listings
- Image Gallery
- eNews Signup