Key features of SAP Access Approver for Android
• Display lists of user and firefighter access requests
• Review user and firefighter access requests, with access details
• Review risks associated with a request (if risk analysis has already been performed)
• Call or E-mail users to request additional information
• Add comments before approving or rejecting requests
To use SAP Access Approver with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP GRC solutions, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app first using sample data.
This app's goals:
- Work at peak efficiency with sales app that provides fast, reliable access to data - from the mobile device of your choice. At a customer site or on the road, your sales professionals can use our mobile sales apps to access accounts, contacts, quotes, orders, and analytics.
- Increase productivity, allowing more time for face-to-face sales
- Accelerate decision making and collaborate in real time - with immediate access to data
- Boost profitability through better sales management
- Empower field sales with customer insights - and the ability to create quotes
- Increase the return on your investment in OpenERP with more frequent mobile use
v.0.2.2 (Oct 8, 2013) - Current
- Sales historical chart and outstanding customer invoice
v.0.2.1 (Oct 5, 2013)
- GPS, map and routing to Customer location (Requires OpenERP Geo Localization or crm_partner_assign module)
- Sales Order compatibility fix for v7
- User interface improvements
v.0.1.9 (Sep 10, 2013)
- Leads & Opportunities (create, edit, delete, advance stage, etc)
- Fixed several compatibility issues for v7
- Several bug fixes such as: login & database selection error, etc.
iSalesToolkit allows the marketing team to update sales toolkits with the latest information. The toolkits are deployed via tables, phones, and other channels. The entire sales team can be updated with all the latest toolkits through a simple ONE TOUCH update.
Does your team have up-to-date sales tools available to them wherever they go?
What tools can be built for iSalesToolkit?
• Product Catalogs & Specs
• Videos & Multimedia
• Presentations & Brochures
• Shared Contact Lists
• Product Price Configurators
• Agent & Dealer Resources
• Training & Courses
• Portable Web Sites
The iSalesToolokit™ App can be installed by anyone and fully functional demo Toolkits can be added. Users with an iSalesToolkit account can enter their profile and tap straight into their shared Toolkit workgroups, downloading tools for offline use.
• Empower your entire team with all the very latest sales & marketing tools.
• Single simple ONE TOUCH update before you leave the office.
• Make amazing interactive presentations with exactly what the customer wants to see.
• Meet customer needs face-to-face and win the sale.
• Work anywhere, even on a plane, no Internet connection needed.
• Push new tools & content to the team, pull or remove out-of-date tools and content automatically.
• Power web sites and catalogs with the same source of data.
• Work offline with your phone or tablet and access online via laptops, mobile phones or other devices.
Download this application and contact your administrator for your Server, Site, Username, and Password to get started.
Saba Enterprise Cloud is the industry's most advanced enterprise learning management system that changes the game by not just developing your employees but also rapidly enabling the global extended-enterprise value chain of channel partners, suppliers, and franchisees to help your company gain a distinct competitive advantage. Using Saba's learning management solutions, over 2,100 customers worldwide have seen a clear impact on their business results.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use design for both Android tablets and smartphones
- Support for SCORM 1.2 and informal content (PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and text files)
- Wide range of delivery types: Web-based, Instructor-led, Blended, Virtual Classroom, and Playbacks
- Off-line caching and playback of content: Allows users to download content to be consumed later at any time, with or without a live network connection
- Automatic progress synchronization: Progress is constantly and automatically synchronized across mobile and desktop to ensure that users can switch back and forth between devices seamlessly
See why solutions from Saba are used by over 31 million users at over 2,100 customers in 195 countries.