Excellent App!! Tried several apps for my biking trips. None were even close to how nice this one looks, and how easy it is to use. Well worth your $4.00 or (two beers.)
Good except altitude GPS altitude is notoriously bad and I suspect it really affects the calorie estimates. In one case I know I rode from a river bluff to the water edge and it claimed I climbed 60 feet. Take the altitude calculating out of this program and just rely on speed and distance . Mapping and speed features are good.
Ride track cuts off after 8-10 miles This is a great app with one really annoying quirk. The map of the ride cuts off after 8-10 miles, every single time. The total distance seems about right, calories, time and speed...the important stuff, but if the ride is longer than 10 miles the mapping just stops. It happens whether I get phone calls or not and it's really annoying. If you can live without the ride map it's pretty decent.
Wish it was accurate This app has the nicest and easiest interface of the many cycling gps apps I have tried. Unfortunately, on one completed ride it crashed and lost all my data. The mileage and altitude are also not accurate. It's too bad I really like the look and ease of use of this app, I am now using mapmyride.
Disappointed Don't inderstand why the images do show the cycling trace in red but my routes taken is not being shown after traveling. Is a bug.
Not worth buying The open street maps look really good. Unfortunately, the lack of stats about the trip - split times, elevation graph, speed graph etc means that this app is not worth buying. There are free apps like this with more features. Back to Runtastic!
- import KML tracks (E-Mail attachment, Browser download or local file)
- post your tour to Facebook and Twitter
- tour preview
- switch in settings for tour altitude trace
- bugfix for trip recording
- new map type OpenCycleMap with bike paths, contour lines and biker POIs
- GPS auto pause feature stops the timer and value recording automatically during a standstill
- recording of your trip, with the display turned off for up to 6 hours of battery life