Encontrá todas las actividades, cursos, eventos e intereses afínes a las industrias creativas que los Distritos Audiovisual y de Diseño te ofrecen. Buscalos por categoría y ubicalos en el mapa. También podés inscribirte a las actividades directamente desde tu teléfono o tablet.
Search by departure city or read up our destination guides to some of the most exciting destinations in the world including our very own Cape Town and Johannesburg.
-View my Booking
View Your Booking information
Check in on your mobile device
View Your Voyager Status and miles
View information on South African Airways lounges
View special fares
Access to information about South African Airways upcoming flights.
Find the updated status of any South African Airways flight.
View information on destinations that South African Airways flies to.
Get current and updated 10 day forecast of the weather at any destination that South African Airways flies to
Check the currency of the country you are flying to
Find the status of your checked in luggage
-Cargo Track and Trace
Track your SAA Cargo shipment every step of the way
"Bringing the World to Africa,taking Africa to the World"
Log in once and you'll have fast and easy access to everything you need - trips, flight status, boarding passes, check-in and more.
Download the app today and you can also:
- Quickly view flight info from your recent searches
- Check in quickly from 'My trips'
- Look up, label and organize your trips
- Store all your boarding passes in the app's boarding pass wallet
- Email trip info to your friends and family
- See club locations and terminal information
- Access your Dividend Miles account and read news
Mobile boarding passes
When you check in, choose 'Send my passes to my smartphone' and enter the email address you used to register. Then, you can access all your passes in the boarding pass wallet.
Free in the air
You can use the US Airways app and usairways.com for free on flights with Gogo internet!
You can check the latest travel alerts, find all the information you need for your journey and locate us around the world.
In addition you can now manage your Privilege Club membership account from the App.
Don’t forget to sign up for our Special Offers to keep up to date with the latest exclusive fares and packages.
We will be continually upgrading the application so please check back often for new and improved features.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brinda información precisa, constantemente, actualizada y en tiempo real para que los usuarios sepan que está pasando en la calle y en los medios de transporte.
The new Navigator represents a new visual identity, a new concept and a new powerful platform. The new powerful platform has been used to develop native mobile apps.
Integration with popular social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Foursquare is also included in the new version.
The new platform also delivers fresh content that includes over 1300 streets and over 3000 popular places within the city as part of our first beta launch.
Here's our mobile app for Android that will make your planning and travel convenient, simple and smart. Now book tickets, check flight status, manage your JetPrivilege account, avail special offers and do a whole lot more. This safe and secure travel tool helps you plan and stay connected with your travel plans anytime, anywhere.
1. Book Flights - Pay securely using your credit card. Also, save your booked itinerary for instant access later
2. Check-in - Select your preferred seat and avail an eBoarding Pass on your email address
3. JetPrivilege Loyalty Programme – Enrol or Access your JetPrivilege Account on the go
4. Flight Status - Check real-time flights status by searching with your flight number, airport or route
5. Flight Status Notification – Register for your flight status and get notified on any updates
6. Get updates on the latest News and Special Offers
7. Feedback - View our contact details and share your experience on our services.
Thinking of traveling? Get our new mobile app right away! From flight bookings to manage your bookings and a host of other services. You can download our app from anywhere, anytime in the world and begin exploring it immediately.
Our mobile app functions include:
Flight bookings: Book and buy tickets via mobile
Manage Bookings: Manage and change your bookings
Multi-language support: app available in Arabic, English
And much more…
Browse, search and bag the hills & mountains of Britain. Includes the Munros,Corbetts,Nuttalls etc.
View hill details & plot on map. Filter lists by whether they are climbed.
Access an online OS map for each hill.
View hill weather forecasts for the main UK areas.
Local Search - find hotels, pubs, shops, whatever you like near to your chosen hill. Choose "Local Search" from the Hill details page and select results from the map to view contact details.
Information from the Database of British Hills v 11.6 is used with kind permission of all at http://www.hills-database.co.uk.
MUST HAVE EXTERNAL STORAGE OR SDCARD.
Support for large screen devices, Galaxy Tab etc. Honeycomb support for Xoom, Transformer, Iconia. Supports Android 4.0
-New design and interface.
-Split screen view for large devices
-Android 3.0 (honeycomb) support
-OS 1:25k and 1:50k paper map numbers
v2.05 View photos of hills from the web (experimental)
• Personalised sale alerts
• Flight and hotel bookings
• Ability to view your points balance and bookings
• Check in for most domestic flights.
Features that have helped make Flightradar24 the #1 selling app in 25+ countries and the #1 Travel app in 140+ countries (United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany and more) include:
* Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
* Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky
* Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D
* Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture
* Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
* Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more
* Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest
* Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights plus current airport weather conditions (in-app purchase)
* Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase)
* Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
HOW IT WORKS
Most aircraft are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.
Traditional radar data is also used in the app thanks to a direct feed from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). This data provides near real-time coverage of all US and Canadian airspace.
Minimum required screen resolution is 320x480px.
If you are only interested in tracking air traffic in a specific region, we suggest that you check Flightradar24.com BEFORE purchasing the app. Flightradar24 provides unrivaled positional aircraft data coverage around the world but there are areas where we don’t have coverage.
Overview of coverage as of March 2014:
* Europe: close to 100%
* North America: 100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* South America: Substantial coverage in most countries including Brazil, Argentina and Chile
* Asia: Substantial coverage in most major Asian countries including Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, UAE, Malaysia, Taiwan and many other countries. Rapidly expanding coverage in China
* Oceania: Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand
* Africa: Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited but growing coverage in the rest of the region
Find out how you can help:
Coverage is subject to change at any time.
HELP & SUPPORT
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one travel app in more than 50 countries including Germany, France, United Kingdom, Japan, and Australia. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).
Flightradar24 Free features include:
* Planes moving in real-time
* Airline and callsign information for individual planes
Do you want more features? Buy Flightradar24 Pro and get:
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Emergency squawk sush notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are constantly working to expand Flightradar24’s global coverage. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of August 2012. For the most up-to-date coverage, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Roughly 95% of the continent covered
* NORTH AMERICA
Complete coverage in the US and Canada (but with 5 minute delay) thanks to FAA data. Additional real-time data in large parts of the two countries. Minor coverage in Mexico
* Rest of the World
We have coverage in parts of Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Middle East, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand and many other countries
Please note that coverage will vary.
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.