Explore and discover 450+ guides fully packed with restaurants, sightseeing, cosy cafes, cool bars and clubs, sights, events and much more! All our guides are available for free.
• Over 450 destinations in one app and over 25000 Point of Interest.
• All content in English plus that many guides can be downloaded in local languages.
• Ability to download guides and maps for offline usage which will protect you from high roaming costs abroad
• Our guides are always up-to-date, written by the official tourist bureaus.
• Free of charge for online and offline use.
• The app is available in several languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, simplified Chinese, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Finnish.
All destinations include the following categories with points of interest you cannot miss, complete with contact info and address:
• The City
• Do & See
• Bars & Nightlife
• Essential Information
All you need to know for your trip!
For Edinburgh and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Edinburgh Airport (EDI) is the largest airport in Scotland. The airport is located about west of the city and is accessible by several dedicated bus services. Construction has begun to connect the airport to the city by a light rail link. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information on Edinburgh Airport--useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Edinburgh. We include Glasgow, Inverness, and all the London Airports, Manchester, Birmingham and all the small and medium airports of the world (2400+).
Flight information, indoor maps, weather, hotels, airport information.
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Detailed map showing your current location within the airport, location of restaurants, bars, banks, toilets, shops etc.
• General airport information (from Wikipedia) and airport news (from Twitter)
• Facility to locate and book hotels nearby
• 5 Day local weather forecast
Other airport apps available are London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Frankfurt, Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona, Zurich and many more.
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE REVIEWING
Data that comes back from the WMATA API (where this app gets its data from) is sometimes inaccurate or missing so when train times are inaccurate or unavailable it has nothing to do with the quality of this app. Please direct your comments at the DC Metro system rather than a developer who spent over 100 hours developing an app and gave it to you without asking for anything in return.
You can leave feedback with WMATA at http://www.wmata.com/about_metro/contact_us/ridercomment.cfm and this will be the best way to let them know about issues with the train arrival times.
A real time bus tracker for LRT Lothian buses and trams written by Andrew de Quincey and Colin Paton, using data from the CEC My Bus Tracker website. Please visit http://code.google.com/p/redbus/ for more information.
* If something isn't working right and you have the time to spare, could you please send an email as well as commenting. It greatly speeds up fixing things if we can ask for more detail on the problem than Market comments allow (although we do appreciate those too).
* If the app "goes missing" after a recent update, I'm informed that uninstalling+reinstalling it using "Settings>Applications>Manage Applications" should restore it.
* If you have a homescreen icon on an HTC Sense phone, the picture will not be updated until you reboot. However, it should function just as before without a reboot. We can't do anything about this issue as it appears to be an HTC bug.
* We are unable to use the new pre-caching or vector maps support as seen in the most recent Google Maps versions. These features are only available internally within the Google Maps application itself, and Google have made no way to use them from an external application. Therefore, we are stuck with the basic bitmap-based maps with no pre-caching until Google decide to support this. If they ever do, we would definitely want to use it.
This App allows you to book a Private Hire vehicle from ECPH.
* Make a booking
* Check it's status
* Cancel a booking
* Track the vehicle on a map
* Manage your previous bookings
* Manage your favourite addresses
The App is intended for U.K. use only, and therefore all addresses are restricted to within the U.K.