For Edinburgh and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Edinburgh Airport (EDI) is the largest airport in Scotland. The airport is located about west of the city and is accessible by several dedicated bus services. Construction has begun to connect the airport to the city by a light rail link. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information on Edinburgh Airport--useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Edinburgh. We include Glasgow, Inverness, and all the London Airports, Manchester, Birmingham and all the small and medium airports of the world (2400+).
Flight information, indoor maps, weather, hotels, airport information.
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Detailed map showing your current location within the airport, location of restaurants, bars, banks, toilets, shops etc.
• General airport information (from Wikipedia) and airport news (from Twitter)
• Facility to locate and book hotels nearby
• 5 Day local weather forecast
Other airport apps available are London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Frankfurt, Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona, Zurich and many more.
This App allows you to book a Private Hire vehicle from ECPH.
* Make a booking
* Check it's status
* Cancel a booking
* Track the vehicle on a map
* Manage your previous bookings
* Manage your favourite addresses
The App is intended for U.K. use only, and therefore all addresses are restricted to within the U.K.
Download the latest version of the official Edinburgh bus tracking application for Android. This application will let you view live bus departures for Lothian Buses services and estimated departures for trams in Edinburgh, Scotland.
My Bus Edinburgh has the following features;
* View the next departures for each bus service at each stop serviced by Lothian Buses and estimated times for Edinburgh Trams.
* Keep a list of your favourite bus stops to easily revisit them later.
* Ability to manually enter a bus stop code found at all bus stops to show live times for that stop, or alternatively scan the QR code at the bus stop.
* Fully integrated vector Google Maps which can show your location as well as nearby bus stops and coloured bus routes.
* The map is fully searchable so you can search for places and bus stop names. Includes voice search from Google.
* Get the latest traffic and journey news in the News and Updates section.
* Favourite bus stops can be saved to the home screen on your device for opening easily later.
* Nearest bus stops listing.
* Google Street View linking.
* Integration with Google Backup.
* Italian localisation.
* EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE: add proximity alerts to alert you when you are near a selected bus stop,
* EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE: add bus time alerts to alert you when a selected bus service is near a selected bus stop.
* And more...
* The features you are able to use is dependent on what version of Android is installed on your device. Experimental features are not guaranteed to work correctly - use with caution.
A very big thank you to Anthony Totton for supplying the artwork. A big thank you to Matteo Doni for supplying Italian localisation and thank you to Ross McClymont for helping with beta testing.
This application is officially endorsed by The City of Edinburgh Council and Lothian Buses.
Follow My Bus Edinburgh on Twitter for the latest updates: http://twitter.com/MyBusEdinburgh
Explanation of permissions;
- Network based and GPS locations: used in the bus stop map and nearest bus stops listing to find your location.
- Internet access: used to load bus times, update the bus stop database and load news.
- Access network state: to intelligently use the network only when it is available.
- SD card: backups of favourites are stored here.
- Use Google Services: required to use Google Maps.
- Vibrate: used for alerts.
Disclaimer: this application does not support any other operator in Edinburgh than Lothian Buses (because it is not technically possible). The data comes straight from the My Bus Tracker service, operated by The City of Edinburgh Council. While The City of Edinburgh Council and Lothian Buses endorse this app, they do not take any responsibility for it.
All data given by the application is a computational estimation and as such, should be treated as a guide only.
Keywords: edinburgh, bus, tracker, official, lothian, buses, tram, trams
This app finds restaurants, Banks, ATMs, Bus stops, Hospitals etc near your current location.
*Auto detect user location by GPS.
*Now works even without GPS , by detecting the mobile tower location.
*30 categories which covers almost all businesses.
*Address, Phone, Website option for each businesses.
*One touch directions for each item though google maps.
If your need is to find local business , you are at the right place .
Edinburgh city guide is one of the best local business directory available in play store .
A real time bus tracker for LRT Lothian buses and trams written by Andrew de Quincey and Colin Paton, using data from the CEC My Bus Tracker website. Please visit http://code.google.com/p/redbus/ for more information.
* If something isn't working right and you have the time to spare, could you please send an email as well as commenting. It greatly speeds up fixing things if we can ask for more detail on the problem than Market comments allow (although we do appreciate those too).
* If the app "goes missing" after a recent update, I'm informed that uninstalling+reinstalling it using "Settings>Applications>Manage Applications" should restore it.
* If you have a homescreen icon on an HTC Sense phone, the picture will not be updated until you reboot. However, it should function just as before without a reboot. We can't do anything about this issue as it appears to be an HTC bug.
* We are unable to use the new pre-caching or vector maps support as seen in the most recent Google Maps versions. These features are only available internally within the Google Maps application itself, and Google have made no way to use them from an external application. Therefore, we are stuck with the basic bitmap-based maps with no pre-caching until Google decide to support this. If they ever do, we would definitely want to use it.
Using our Journey Planner you can find your way around Scotland's capital quickly and easily using Lothian Buses - you can even search for the hotel, bed and breakfast or hostel you're staying in, and tapping 'Take Me Home' will tell you the quickest way to get there - day or night!
Visit some of Edinburgh's most popular attractions - we've got them listed here, as well as which of our great bus tours stop nearby - making it easier than ever to see more of the city during your stay.
Here's some of the great features:
• Journey Planner letting you easily get from one part of the city to another
• Find the nearest bus stops to you - with live departure boards
• Experience Edinburgh Bus Tours with descriptions and maps
• Get to and from the airport easily with AIRLINK
• 'Take Me Home' shows you how to get back to your accommodation easily at any time
• Walking Tours: starting with the historic port of Leith, we've put together a fabulous audio walking tour to entertain and enthral!
If you have any information or feedback or if you want to see something new, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com