• Arrivals and Departures information for Glasgow Airport
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Map showing your current location within the airport
• Detailed map also shows location of gates, bars, cafes, rest rooms etc.
• Details of ground transportation from the airport (taxi, bus, train etc)
• Local hotel information
• 5 Day local weather forecast
Other airport apps available are Edinburgh, Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester and many more
Features of Triposo’s guide to Glasgow:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Day trip section
* An offline map of the city
Glasgow International Airport (GLA) is the second largest airport in Scotland. It has three terminals. Terminal West serves international flights. Terminal Central serves domestic flights and Terminal East serves low cost, Scotish Islands and Ireland. This app provides complete information for Glasgow Airport including parking, food and restaurants, arrival and departure boards, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information --useful information you need.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Glasgow. We include Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, Leeds, Edinburgh, Norwich, East Midlands, Southampton, Belfast, Aberdeen, and all the airports of the world.
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Only now, the app with trips around the city will give you free access to the description of the city and the first highlight of each trip. If you download the TCTRIPS GLASGOW application, you can get access to a full trip for as little as € 1.79.
What trips does it currently contain?
Right now in the TCTRIPS GLASGOW application there are:
EERIE GLASGOW – a route around the dark nooks of Glasgow; the trip includes 6 points.
ONCE UPON A TIME IN GLASGOW – a route around Glasgow for the aficionados of nature; the trip includes 6 points.
Whom is this application for? Every trip is applied to the requirements of 4 groups!
After you choose a target group you can enjoy the attractions adjusted for a particular type of the trip.
Each of the TcTrips is unique, created by a local resident and revised by specialists. What is more, the trips contain plenty of pictures, descriptions of places, google maps and other information, necessary during sightseeing.
THE APPLICATION IS INTUITIVE
- user-friendly and intuitive, the application can be accessible to children as well as the elderly
- every trip is provided with the technical instruction of how to use the application („About the trip” section)
- you don't need to browse through the whole trip to get back to the main menu
- there is a clear layout with division between points, descriptions and pictures there
- thanks to a user-friendly browser you will be able to take a look at other trips from this city
- you don't need to exit from the application to take pictures and save them in the gallery
WHAT YOU CAN GET TO KNOW THANKS TO TcTrips
- information about country's current affairs, history of the city, various curiosities
- detailed descriptions of the points on the route
- free time suggestions in each of the points
- opening and closing hours, addresses of points and their availability
- information about the obstacles that may be encountered on the way by the handicapped or families with small children
- detailed description of the route from one point to the next prepared by the trip author – the inhabitant of the city and description of the route available with the Google map
- AR Trip function which helps to locate the points of the trip with the video camera of your smartphone; it is only possible to use AR Trip function if your not further away from each point of the trip than 10 km
- pictures of every trip point; the whole application includes hundreds of photos from all over the world
- the amount of time to spend in a particular place; proposed starting time (adjusted to the opening and closing hours of each attraction of the route)
AVAILABILITY OF THE APPLICATION
- every application is available in 5 language versions: English, Spanish, German, Russian and Polish
- every trip is applied to the requirements of 4 target groups: family, friends, couple, single
- trips are updated and regularly added to the TcTrips offer
- description of the trip and of the first point are free of charge, next points can be purchased
- after the purchase the route of the trip is available without time limits
You can find TcTrips application by entering keywords: trips, trip, travel, travelling, tourism, guide, sightseeing, Glasgow, tc trips
Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free Glasgow city guide will help you avoid all the tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local.
GuidePal’s intelligent and inspiring mobile city guides are created by a unique collaboration between city locals and leading travel journalist who handpick only the best their city has to offer.
Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs) and museums.
It’s all about travelling like a local with GuidePal.
- Offline map of Glasgow
- 100% offline – no roaming charges
- Augmented reality
- Sharing functions
- Travel itinerary
- Available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WP7 (Windows phone)
Up for more traveling in Scotland or to other parts of the world? Check out one of GuidePal’s other 55+ city guides.
★ WIRED magazine’s “essential app” 2012 ★
★ WSA-Mobile Award Winner 2012 for m-Tourism & Culture ★
★ WYSTC Award Winner for the best youth & student travel app 2011 ★
☆ FREE GLASGOW HIGHLIGHTS GUIDE
Use the free highlights guide to get an overview of content, features and design of the premium guides!
☆ WORKS OFFLINE
Upgrade your highlights guide for premium content and avoid roaming fees abroad: all guides, features, and maps work also without Internet connection (offline maps).
☆ TRAVEL TIPS FROM THOUSANDS OF TRAVELERS
Get authentic recommendations and traveler reviews for more the best sights, restaurants, shops, nightlife spots and most exciting things to do.
☆ ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS, RESTAURANTS, BARS & MORE
Browse through the destinations’ most exciting locations, discover unique landmarks and benefit from local insider tips.
☆ SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES
Feeling social? Write reviews of places you've discovered and share them with your friends and tripwolf’s community of thousands of worldwide globetrotters!
☆ TRIP PLANNER: GLASGOW
Plan and organize your trip, calculate the shortest route and display it on a map!
☆ AUGMENTED REALITY VIEWER
View your environment, locate sights near you and get instant access to relevant information like opening hours, price and address.
☆ TRAVEL STORIES FROM THE TRIPWOLF BLOG
Budget holidays in Japan? Where to eat in New York? India’s most haunted destination? Access genuine up-to-date information written by the tripwolf editorial team and our guest bloggers!
☆ OTHER FEATURES
✔ The Glasgow highlights city guide is available in 5 languages: English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
✔ “You Are Here” Marker on Maps: During your holiday or vacation use the Maps with current location indicator.
✔ Registration in the tripwolf community to mark your own favorite places, upload travel photos and see tips from your friends.
✔ Sort and Filter attractions by popularity, distance, and type.
✔ Be sure to download our global app “tripwolf – Your Travel Guide” to get hundreds of additional tips for your destination and subway maps.
About tripwolf – your social travel guide
tripwolf combines travel tips from professional travel writers with a vast collection of travel information, experiences and reviews from a worldwide community of thousands of travelers like you.
Browse through more than 700 different destinations, in the form of country, region, or city guides, get expert recommendations, read travel blogs and make use of the tripwolf offline travel map. Ask our trip gurus for very specific travel advice to find your favorite spots in any city.
Plus: Import your friends through Facebook and share your travel pictures.
tripwolf’s most popular city guides:
Isle of Skye
Isle of Skye
Isle of Skye
Isle of Skye
Isle of Skye
• Practical travel guide with detailed information like attractions, getting around for each district of Glasgow City.
• Travel utilities like hotel booking, currency converter, weather forecast, world clocks, reminder, alarm and many more available within the app.
• Intuitive, easy-to-use one tap pane interface with tight social network integration for Check-Ins, photo sharing and places review.
• Just one app for all your devices with dedicated UI and data sync capabilities.
• Plan your itinerary and port your activity data between different devices and social network using our pangeaguides.com website.
• Community sharing experience for your photos, reviews and travel memories with your friends and other fellow travelers.
Premium features of Glasgow Travel Guide bring exclusive travel utilities that reduce travel planning hassles and make the experience fun and memorable. Premium features consists of -
• A next generation modern marvel Augmented Reality experience that brings surrounded by wonders feeling.
• Search for cafes, restaurants, theatres and even hospitals with carefully organized location data. Find more than 1000 Points of Interest around you and get directions to places of your interest.
• Extremely detailed Glasgow offline map for no connectivity areas or internet availability (Connection required on first time use).
• Comprehensive set of utilities and tools that will help you plan your trip. Organize checklist, send postcards, bringing a collection of useful travel apps within a single app.
• Discover people, places and culture with information about upcoming local events.
Designed and developed by the travelers, for the travelers that works in all parallel universe!
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Places of Worship (9 sights)
* Top Nightspots in Glasgow (10 sights)
* Best Shopping Destinations (7 sights)
* Glaswegian Museums (10 sights)
* Specialty Shops (8 sights)
* Popular Art Galleries (10 sights)
* Landmarks Of Glasgow (12 sights)
* Other Landmarks in Glasgow (8 sights)
* Family Fun in Glasgow (12 sights)
* Famous Architecture (10 sights)
* Daily Life in Glasgow (10 sights)
* Sauchiehall Street (11 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.