(If you already have some running experience, check out our “Zombies, Run!” app with extra features including 30 more missions, ‘zombie chase’ interval training, a base-building game, time and distance audio notifications, and more!)
Zombies, Run! 5k Training comes from the creators of Zombies, Run! (Six to Start & Naomi Alderman), the world’s most successful smartphone exercise game with 800,000+ players worldwide.
Featured by the New York Times, BBC, Time, Wired, and Runner's World!
WHAT PLAYERS SAY ABOUT ZOMBIES, RUN!
“This app is amazing. It gets me wanting to go for a run, it’s not exercise anymore, it’s pure entertainment.”
“Keeps me entertained and actually makes me want to stay out running longer. Love it!”
“This app is a work of genius - I finally have a reason to run!!
A PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED 5K TRAINING PROGRAM
Devised by Julia Jones and Shauna Reid of Up and Running e-courses, this 8-week, 25 workout training program combines awesome storytelling with expert training know-how. Using this app isn’t just good for you - it’s also amazingly exciting!
GET FIT AND BECOME A HERO
You’re Runner 5, a vital member of one of the last outposts of humanity at Abel Township. During 25 workouts, you’ll be trained to help find supplies and protect the town from the ever-encroaching horde of the shambling dead, in a story written by award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. You’ll learn about the characters, and you’ll have a vital mission of your own to train for and complete. Once your training is complete, you’ll be in the perfect place to continue the story as the hero in “Zombies, Run!”
PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS
Everything about Zombies, Run! 5k Training is designed for beginner runners: clear and detailed workout instructions, a gentle learning curve, and importantly, we don’t make any zombies chase you until you’re ready!
YOUR OWN MIX
Choose your own custom music playlists before you start running: the story unfolds in during your tracks through a series of dynamic radio messages and voice recordings.
VIEW YOUR RUNS ONLINE WITH ZOMBIELINK
We integrate fully with our free online ZombieLink service, so you can check your running stats and view and share your maps online, all in a beautiful and easy-to-use interface! Plus you can export your runs to Runkeeper via ZombieLink.
ALREADY PLAYED ZOMBIES, RUN!?
Zombies, Run! 5k Training takes place between Mission 1 and Mission 2 of Season 1, so it’s a fantastic way to experience 24 all-new missions about how Runner 5 first trained up with Sam, Doctor Myers, and the rest of Abel Township to become a valued Runner. (But if you’re looking to find out what happens after Zombies, Run!’s epic cliffhanger, you’ll need to wait for Season 2...)
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/zombiesrungame
Sign up to our mailing list at http://www.zombiesrungame.com
Get back your body's natural ability to move or improve your movement qualities with the exclusive "Resets" workouts from the "Original Strength" system by Tim Anderson SFG and Geoff Neupert Master SFG.
For variety, the app includes several "crossfire like" formats: Interval Training (HIIT, Tabata), Every minute on the minute (EMOM), For time and As many rounds as possible in a give time frame. The workouts are based on a predefined set of video illustrated bodyweight exercises or kettlebell exercises.
For the beginners or the busiest of you, short and intense workouts allow you to incorporate exercising in your daily schedule and get more chance to sustain for a long period. More advanced users can create their own workouts using the built-in exercises or with custom ones.
Recommended by several health professionals from HealthTap and downloaded more than 500000 users, don't wait and give it a try!
- Built-in workouts libraries
- Built-in exercises with video illustrations : bodyweight or with kettlebells
- Interval Timer : HIIT, Tabata
- Workout diary
- Customizable workouts and exercises
- Calories expense estimations and weight tracking
What 5* users say about the app :
Shahid : "Great! Love it! What a great way to stay in shape without going to the gym."
Ethan K: "Amazing This app is very simple to use and practical. You can see that your strength is growing. Big thanks to the developer."
Allessandra S. : "Good application!!!!! Very satisfied... I recommend!" - translated from french
Cyril S. : "Great! Wonderful app, the best of this kind! Congratulations" - translated from french
Manuel F. : "Incredible we lost 5kilos" - translated from french
✦ ACCOLADES ✦
✓ iPad Health & Fitness app of the year – Apple
✓ "...it's a great form of keeping active in a simple, easy to use package" - 148apps.com
✓ "You don't need any exercise equipment for this program, but expect to use every part of your body" – LifeHacker.com
✓ "Gorilla is a real-life, workout video game for men and women. As you exercise, you pass its fitness levels. So kicking your own butt actually feels fun and rewarding." - BloodSweatAndCheers.com
✦ WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT ✦
Gorilla Workout is a fast-paced, no-equipment grouping of over 40+ aerobic and strength exercises in an easy to use program. Our daily bodyweight only workout routines combine cardio, aerobic, and strength training interchangeably, to achieve maximum results in a short amount of time. Each exercise targets specific muscle groups to help you strengthen and tone your core, abs, chest, back, arms, and legs, and melt away excess fat. With no need for gyms or fancy equipment, every workout can be done in the smallest of spaces and in practically any location. This is the perfect fitness program for people who want to get in to seriously great shape, lose weight, gain strength, increase agility skill, and build muscle without breaking the bank.
✦ FEATURES ✦
➤ 40+ bodyweight exercises including pushups, squats, situps, crunches, and burpees
➤ 4 fitness levels so no matter what kind of shape you're in you're guaranteed a great aerobic and strength building workout
➤ Cross training program to maximize cardio, strength, and agility
➤ Easy to follow day-by-day workout regimen containing hundreds of unique workout routines based on your fitness level
➤ Real life video demonstrations and detailed text description of each exercise
➤ Full body workouts that will target upper body, lower body, and core while also vastly improving your cardio and aerobic endurance
➤ Social abilities like sharing via facebook and twitter
✦ FULL DESCRIPTION ✦
Gorilla Workout contains 4 levels that provide different workouts depending on your current fitness level. Level 1 is for those of you who are just getting into the fitness game and will have you starting with exercises like wall pushups, air squats, and lunges to build a great foundation of strength and agility. Level 4 is for the extremely athletic type, where you'll be performing intense exercises like burpees, pistols, and one arm pushups.
Every exercise comes with a detailed text description on the muscle group worked, how to perform each movement of the exercise, and even contains a video of a real person performing the exercise so you can always ensure your form is right.
You'll start at Day 1 in each level and work your way through a day-by-day workout routine that will push you to make it to the next level. Once completing a workout you can share on sites like Facebook or Twitter to get encouragement and motivation, or for bragging rights if you’re competing amongst friends.
These workouts were designed to work every muscle group, so strength and muscle gains will be easily attainable in muscles like arms, abs, chest, back, and legs. Gorilla Workout is not only about strength and size though. Each workout will vastly improve attributes like agility, vertical leap, fat loss, and cardio endurance through aerobic work.
Gorilla Workout is the full package. If your goal is to get a ripped body, have phenomenal cardio, brute strength, and to be in the best shape of your life, Gorilla Workout will get you there.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/gorillaworkout and follow us on Twitter @GorillaWorkout https://twitter.com/#!/GorillaWorkout
A few minutes of Burpee conditioning will quickly convince you that your own natural bodyweight provides plenty of resistance for an ass-kicking workout that blasts your stamina and fat loss through the roof.
The burpee is a full body exercise used in strength training and as an aerobic exercise. The basic movement is performed in four steps and known as a "four-count burpee":
Begin in a standing position.
Drop into a squat position with your hands on the ground.
Kick your feet back, while keeping your arms extended.
Immediately return your feet to the squat position.
Jump up from the squat position
Doing the workout will make you feel stronger, healthier, improve energy and control weight. Exercise benefits every part of the body. You don't need any equipment for the workout. Complete daily workout with log.
- Free and Simple
- Most common exercises
- Workout Log
- Set Reminder
- Difficulty levels
- Animation showing how to do each exercise
The daily workout routine contains push ups, jumping jacks, high knees, bench dips, lunge, squats, basic crunches, leg-up crunches, bicycle crunches and plank with leg lift.
If you don't train this is the perfect app for you. Get abdominal, lower and upper body muscles with this fitness app. Do it everyday to get fast results.
The 30 Day Fit Challenges - Ultimate Fitness Workouts are a collection of simple 30 day exercise challenges, where you do a set number of exercises each day with rest days thrown in! The workouts increases intensity slowly and day 30 will test anyone. The app is suitable for both men and women of any ages and any fitness levels. Start of at the beginner level and work your way up to advanced!
In total there are 24 challenges in the app broke up into Squat, Ab, Bodyweight Exercises and Push Up Challenges.
You can also track your progress and share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter and email!
Do you have any tips or feedback for future versions of the app? Please send us a note via our website at http://jozicproductions.com/. Please seek medical advice prior to commencement.
• Workouts by Certified Personal Trainers.
• Our Bikini Ab workouts are simple to use and your body stays in good health all the time.
• Your belly loves our Bikini Abs workouts. It is ideal for women who want their stomach to be shape all year around.
• Only the best belly exercises for flat tummy and slim stomach. Quick and easy to train and you don’t have to use any gym equipment.
• Now All Workouts 100% FREE. No In-App Purchases
• Available 7’ and 10’ tablets
• Ab Workouts– Belly Exercises
• With these Abs workouts you can train your belly whenever you want and wherever you want.
• You need internet connection to make the app work
The Challenges are :
- 30 Day Abs challenge
- 30 Day Core challenge
- 30 Day Abs/Squat challenge
- 30 Day Squat challenge
- 30 Day Extreme Squat challenge
- 30 Day Plank challenge
- 30 Day 5 Min Plank challenge
- 30 Day Cardio challenge
- 30 Day Burpee challenge
- 30 Day Triceps challenge
- 30 Day Strong Arms challenge
- 30 Day Push-ups challenge
- 30 Day Pull-ups challenge
- 30 Day Glute challenge
- 30 Day Butt challenge
- 30 Day Beach Body challenge
- 30 Day Homerun challenge
- 30 Day Running challenge
It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
- Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
- If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
Exercises are suitable for both men and women!
Extremely easy to follow!
By both male coaches and female coaches!
Everyday, many men and women have tightened their stomach with these exercises. They highly recommend this free flat stomach program.
Don't worry! These are fun exercises! You can take abdominal tightening classes of yoga, dance, hip hop, beach workout, home exercises, and much more. All free!
Afraid of tough workouts? Some of these specially designed exercises can help you to relax, stretch, have fun, as well as tightening your abs!
Get dynamically created video routines from 5 to 60 minutes. You set the time! Your digital trainer creates the program to FIT YOUR SCHEDULE, instead of needing to adapt your schedule to work out.
Other apps and videos are like playing records. Sworkit is like an iPod or the evolution of digital music with exercise playlists and personalization at the core.
You can still get fit in the comfort of your home, hotel room, or office.
Sworkit routines guide you through videos demonstrated by professional personal trainers.
Just choose your high-level focus area between Strength, Cardio, Yoga / Pilates, and Stretching, and then pick among any of our dynamic length video workouts.
Create your own CUSTOM WORKOUTS (or modify any existing one) using any exercise in our library for a fully personalized experience. Perfect for:
- Focused Routines - Target any areas such as abs, back, butt, chest, hips, legs, stomach, thighs, etc.
- Injury Recovery - Remove moves you can’t do, or add rehabilitative ones
- New Challenges - We’ve had people insert running in place and pushups between every other exercise for the ultimate bootcamp!
- Coach Created Training - For personal trainers, sports trainers, physical therapists, PE teachers and more.
Download free custom Sworkouts like Low Impact (No Jumping), Pregnancy - Full Body, Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Full Body, Runner's Warm-up, Office Chair Stretch, ABsolutely Awesome, Plyometrics, Golfer Sworkout, Around the Office, Surfer Sworkout and more.
DON'T limit yourself to the 7 Minute Workout's same 12 BORING exercises...
DON’T feel guilty for skipping the gym...
- That long day at work.
- When you have to travel.
- That morning you slept in.
- Your newborn baby.
Sworkit. Simply WORK IT. No Gym, No Excuse
Sworkit uses a scientifically proven technique of combining interval training with randomized exercises to maximize the effectiveness of every session. Best of all, these randomized circuit training sessions require no weights or extra equipment. The randomized aspect helps your body workout harder by preventing it from getting used to a specific routine, helping you stay motivated. The circuit training aspect provides additional cardiovascular fitness with each exercise being presented in 30 second intervals with a built in rest periods.
Recommended by Mashable, LifeHacker, Gizmodo, Brit+Co, Army Times, and Addictive Tips.
Join the millions of other Sworkit users by downloading this app and start seeing results today!
Easy to use workout tracker
One-click to save your gym logs, allow you to focus on your workout.
Preload weight and reps based on your history or target values.
Auto start timer after one-click. No need pan or paper for your gym logs anymore.
Workout routine planner
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Thousands of free routines specific for your goals, including programs for bodybuilding, weight training and home exercises, etc.
Large Exercise Database
- 1300+ weight training exercises
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- Exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed instructions and animations
- Ability to create your own exercises
Track workout with friends
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Compete, challenge, share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Save your training plans, gym logs, training data and bodybuilding progress data in the phone and on the cloud
- Works with offline mode, save your gym logs even there is no internet connection.
Powerful training analytics features
Analyze your training data and bodybuilding progress over the cloud.
Deliver your personalized training reports to you at your preference.
Explanation for required permissions
Google Play billing service
- allow user to purchase JEFIT Elite subscription
Find accounts on the device
- This helps to find which accounts to create for JEFIT user id
Read your contact
- help users to find which of their contacts are already using JEFIT, ease the adding friends process if users want to.
Read and write the contents of your USB storage
- exporting/importing data to SD card. Exercise images cache will also be stored in SD card.
View Wi-Fi connections
- see if you are on Wifi for better internet connection handling.
Read phone status and identity
- Better handling for incoming call while using the app, this will allow app to pause the workout session.
Use accounts on the device
- required to read and write your JEFIT account credentials
Full network access
- required for sync, workout routine download and exercise images download functions
- for rest timer / interval timer
Prevent phone from sleeping
- keep screen on for various timers
View network connections
- determine internet connection status, for offline mode handling.
Get fit with the MapMyFitness community. Log over 600 different types of workouts; record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; log on to the web to join Challenges, connect devices and view 24/7 activity data.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
By downloading this app, you’re gaining access to an elite guidance network that takes personal fitness and well-being to the next level. Consisting of four different health quadrants, you’ll have the ultimate flexibility in choosing the pace and methods involved with how you achieve the body you desire.
There are four cornerstones from which you can choose: Health, Diet, Meals and Fitness. If you’re looking to introduce new exercise routines into your training, you can focus on the Fitness area. Trying to manage your weekly meal plan? Dive into the Meals section. Our comprehensive program will allow you to achieve a wide spectrum of health-related goals, whether it’s running a 6-minute mile or simply reducing your daily caloric intake. Think of our app as your own personal trainer, dietician and nutritionist that you can access 24/7.
The health cornerstone provides a broad overview of healthy eating through an extensive compilation of information regarding health practices and nutrition facts. You’ll find tips and info on subjects such as:
- The latest superfoods and where to find them
- Strategies for phasing out processed foods
- The science behind macronutrients
- Misconceptions about the health food world
- The true meaning of gluten-free
- Fatty acids and where they belong in your diet
One our most useful features, our Diet cornerstone gets down to the nitty-gritty of what you should and shouldn’t be stocking in your fridge. Enhance your understanding of safe dieting practices and learn how to effectively leverage food for a healthy lifestyle. Achieve weight loss goals with:
- Tips for avoiding the 3 killers of any diet
- Insider information on increased portion control
- The real scoop on dietary supplements
- The latest analysis from weight loss experts
- A new solution to finding your weight loss edge
Parents always tell their kids to put their phones away at the dinner table. Now you’ll be the one glued to your phone with our ever-so-handy Meals cornerstone. Here you will find:
- The proper balance between when to eat, and how much to eat.
- Pointers on how to keep it healthy when you're on the go and need to eat out.
- Eye-opening information on hidden fat traps on restaurant menus.
- Everything you need to know to map out a healthy meal plan for the day.
Fitness is one of the most vital components of weight loss and wellness, but often the most difficult to stick with and maximize. Break through the static and learn what really matters when it comes to exercising and working out. Among the key topics we cover:
- What you should eat before, during and after a workout.
- How to time your meals to get the most out of your exercise sessions.
- The importance of goal-setting and recording progress.
- Motivational tools that will help you stay on track and shed those pounds.