Feels like a Kingdom Rush game - it has very similar game mechanics and graphics style (I love the Kingdom Rush games so that's not a bad thing). Not yet quite as much content or depth as a Kingdom Rush game though. It does have a better save system though and the developers are more generous with the content (you can purchase additional heros with in game currency).
Honestly, not terrible but pretty cash grabby for the first couple maps if you don't want to grind it out. New (3rd) map is horrid. Be prepared to spend cash if you want to beat the midpoint boss. And the new towers for world 3 are both noneffective and boring. Real let down.
Played it a while back. Completed it. Got bored of it. Deleted it. Found out now it has more stuff. Regreted deleting it. Got to restart it. Im retarded. -Jeff Leong
It was a great game but having to get the new heroes for 6000 diamonds are just crazy. 2500 to 3000 is kinda reasonable. Plus, the new leveling from lvl 10 onwards didn't change anything to the heroes which is a bit weird. A lvl 10 heroes are just similar to lvl 20 heroes.
Have played a lot of tower D games and just the first few lvl feel better then most I have played. Fun game check it out if u like tower D.
It has potential, not tapped into yet. Its a very straightforward game. Need harder lvls though. Its definitely worth the find, if you enjoy tower defence strategies.
- Opening a New Realm: Sunstorm Sands with its first 20 levels out of 40.
- Brand new levels of Shattered Realms, new game modes.
- New Heroes: Sethos the Sand King and Helios the Phoenix
- Discover the story of Fee by interacting with her after battles, and upgrade new hero ability levels.
- Hero level cap increases to 20.
- Players in Tournament Master league and above will be reset to Gold league in July.
- Bug fix.
Defend your kingdom against the hordes of evil in this epic action defense game!
Alien Creeps TD: fight aliens in the most action packed tower defense game!