Get Baby will tell you which day you could have baby (maybe baby) if you have intimate that day, Get Baby will indicate your baby is a girl or boy!
Shows which day you could have baby or not (maybe baby);
Shows boy or girl if you get pregnant today;
Predict your next period and ovulation date;
Track and record your period;
Adjust your period cycle length or ovulation cycle;
Sync data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad always know what's going on with Baby!
* Used by thousands of parents!
* Tracked over 2 million diapers changed and 2 million nursing sessions!
* Five star rating with over 2,500 ratings!
* Free 7 day trial app available, search for "Baby ESP Trial"
- Track both Naps and Night Sleep
- Track Breast Feeding Sessions
- Track Bottles
- Track Diapers
- Track Medicines
- Track Breast Pumping
- Track Growth against WHO growth charts
- Track Baths
- Track any number of children
- Track any custom activity or medicine you want to add
- Quick access from widget
- Sync your data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad can keep up with baby!
- Learn your baby's schedule with a custom Scheduler graph
- Get reminded when it's time for medicine or any other activity
- Detailed statistics show you averages and totals of all activities
- Charts show you how your baby is changing over time and can compare multiple babies
- Daily journal for notes and pictures
- "Night mode" dims your screen and tints it red to preserve night vision during night feedings
- Share you data with anyone quickly and easily through email
- Post charts to Facebook or Twitter
- Store notes with any activity
- Search within the app for any activity type, note or journal entry
- Customizable main screen for access to the data most important to you
Created with tired, stressed parents in mind, Baby ESP makes logging baby's activities as simple as pressing a button.
Time for others to care for baby? Just hand them Baby ESP! Easily transition to babysitters, grandparents, and other caregivers. The simple, intuitive interface lets others easily view baby's daily activities and enter new information. Now you will know what baby did while you were away, eliminating the questions "How long since he ate? How much did she eat? Did he take a nap?"
Baby ESP is a fully supported product. We provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, ensuring parents are informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
In baby’s first year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each week and based on the baby’s age
✔ A new doctor-approved tip every day
In baby’s second year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each month and based on the baby’s age
✔ New doctor-approved tip every month
Capture and record a baby's key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
★ My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy's belly to the trip home.
★ My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
★ Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
★ Favorites: From favorite foods to favorite books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
★ Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
★ Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
★ Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
★ Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically-approved articles, videos and more:
✔ Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
✔ Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
✔ Just for Moms
✔ Just for Dads
✔ Parenting Tips (367)
✔ Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
✔ Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD’s in-house pediatrician)
✔ Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
✔ Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
✔ Baby Doctor Visits (11 well-visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com
● See a name’s meaning, pronunciation, gender, and origin
● Check how popular any name (including your own) was for any year back to 1880
● Search by name, gender, origin or any of those criteria (and even by initial)
● Save and rate your favorite names
● Sort your favorites by gender, date, spelling and your ratings
● Share names by e-mail and Facebook
● See a map view of any name’s origin
Unlock these features by upgrading to Premium:
o Add, rate, and share your own names with the My Names feature
o Periodic name suggestions
o No ads
o Ask Genie for names that go perfectly with mom’s and dad’s names!
Awarded coolest app for moms 2012! sheknows.com
"The Wonder Weeks app can be a lifesaver during those times of wondering what on earth is going on"
The Wonder Weeks worldwide bestselling app is now a (native) Android app! Picking up on the international bestselling book, The Wonder Weeks, and more than 35 years of international scientific research, this app will keep you informed about the (mental) leaps and bounds and the fussy phases of your baby -- any time of day or night.
This app won prizes in several countries as BEST PARENTING APP!
-Add the picture of your child
-Share your babies leaps on your Facebook page
-new design, lots of new features!
Message for the millions of parents already using this app: you have to insert the data on your child again after having updated
Think of it as a portable, at-a-glance version of the leap chart in The Wonder Weeks. Where the book describes in-depth and easy-to-understand terms the incredible developmental changes that all babies go through, the app is the perfect companion element to track your baby’s mental development (during the first 20 months).
By knowing what is going on inside the head of your baby, you can help him to make the leap more easily and stimulate his development. The Wonder Weeks app helps new parents by:
- Showing when your baby makes a leap in his mental development
- What your baby can understand & learn after this mental leap
- What your baby can do after this leap
- What you can do to help your baby
This app is also a handy reminder for new parents when their baby’s brain is changing, or “leaping,” s/he is making a significant advance in mental development, and with each step forward comes a drastic change in the way your baby sees the world around him. Because these leaps come so quickly, the “new world” and new abilities can sometimes be scary, and the development can initially manifest in poor sleep, bad appetite, crying, clinging and crankiness – exhausting and frustrating mom and dad.
International experts on The Wonder Weeks:
“This is a very practical and entertaining window into the baby’s first year and a half. van de Rijt and Plooij have observed and found the vulnerable times in an infant’s development that I independently came to in my book Touchpoints (Perseus Books Group). The authors’ observations and practical suggestions are wonderful.”
-T. Berry Brazelton, M.D., professor emeritus, Harvard Medical School
"Anyone who deals with infants and young children will want to read The Wonder Weeks. This book will open parents' eyes to aspects of their children's growth, development, changing behavior, and emotional responsiveness that they might otherwise not notice or find puzzling and distressing."
-Catherine Snow, Ph.D., Shattuck Professor of Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
This App is with the greatest care. Neither the author nor the author shall nevertheless be liable for any damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this app.
★★★ Features: ★★★
✔ High quality 3D video graphics
✔ Cool voice interaction
✔ Baby Piano
✔ Exciting touch game with 20 levels inside - for free
✔ Great numbers game - check now the IQ and your brains memory
✔ 1to60 game incl. 1 to 60, A to Z, 2 4 6…, 1 3 5 …, hex, roman numerals, periodic table, octal, etc.
✔ Many different animations
✔ Gets angry, cries, smiles, laughs, dances, etc.
✔ Fun for all
✔ Amazing soundboard with many funny sounds: animals, cow, cat, rooster, fart, gun, car, scream, music, bomb, etc.
✔ House game
★ Comics & Cartoons: We have comics involving different subjects as for example: cars, music, tv, dogs, food, cinema, sports and many many more.
★ Jokes Collection: Funny jokes divided in different categories. You will find funny jokes about: weather, jobs, cats, rangers, manager, men, etc.
★ General knowledge: Do you know all the things about history, machines, geology, geography, biology, environment, economy, people, science etc.?
★ Photo Fun Functionality:
Create funny and fake images/pictures and send per mail, share pictures with Whatsapp, Twitter, Skype, another Messenger Tool or upload them to Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox etc. Upload your pics and turn yourself or your friend into a penguin, a dancing smiley, an alien, a sweet baby, a donkey, a giraffe, a squirrel, an ostrich, a mouse, etc.
★ Great and wonderful images out of the space. You will see the space shuttle, the moon, burning rockets, turning satellites, astronauts on a spacewalk, the first men doing a moonwalk, and many more...
★ Online shop with toys, electronic gadgets, stylish fashion, etc.
★ Video Trailers: Video section with different trailers of hot apps.
Give your pictures a personal touch. Select either a photo from your gallery or an image which is already faked. Take the selected pic and start personalizing by choosing between numerous stickers. You will be spoiled for choice in selecting the coolest sticker. It contains stickers with various subjects like, hats, wigs (hairstyles), spiders, skulls, sunglasses, mouth expressions like kisses, scary objects with blood, etc. Let your pictures communicate something or create some comics by writing some fun stuff into bubbles.
★ Kids paint: Super entertaining tool to try and draw a picture with your fingertip. There are also a lot of predefined cartoon pictures that can be colored such as a wonderful princess, nice toys, a clown,a long snake, a sea star, a koala, a helicopter, ships, fast rockets and many more. Discover the artist in you!
★ Pairs: Find the same looking images on the board and train your memory with this cool match-2 game.
★ Sliding puzzle: Touch and slide the pieces of the puzzle where they belong to recreate the original image.
★ Pair Up: Match up the pictures that belong together (that have something in common).
★ Two Players Super Duel: Challenge your friends and discover who has got the faster reflexes.
★ Quiz: Put your general knowledge to test.
Enjoy hours of fun and laughter with this funny app! It is especially fun for children.
Note: This software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider or doctor for any pregnancy or health concerns.
- Get weekly updates of your baby’s growth and changes to your body
- Track your pregnancy symptoms and see how common they are compared to other pregnant moms
- Monitor your weight throughout your pregnancy
- Ask questions about your pregnancy and follow others’ questions in our online forums
- Keep track of doctor’s appointments, tests and other events
- Connect with other moms-to-be who are due at the same time as you and get instant advice and support.
- Watch your baby grow with fetal development images developed by medical experts
- Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library with our baby bump feature
- Have a question? Want to connect with other moms? Tap in to MedHelp’s community as the largest health social network by asking questions in one of our many diet-related forums and weight-loss related forums.
- * Get support and motivation from our huge community of pregnant women and moms just like you
“As a pregnant mom, I kept up to date with my baby! Got up to date health info, nutrition info, ultrasound info, and a lot more. I even sometimes got better information than my nurse or doctor! Made my pregnancy experience much smoother. Listen up prignent mothers, this app is for you” -- Roxy
“Great service for pregnant women and their babys! Learned so much about everything from conception to baby info to menstrual cycles to prenatal period to contraction. It provided me a level of reassurance about being pregnot.” -- Sam
“ As the husband of my pregnant wife, I equally found this app useful. This app is not just for pregnaunt women but for men too! We need to be there for them. But I learned more about ovulation, menstrual cycles, and going into labor than I needed to, ha!” -- Philip
Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
Several thousands parents, nannies and child care centers are using daily Baby Connect, more than 100 millions events were saved with the Application.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
This program displays important information about changes that may get to your body during your pregnancy week by week, in addition to your baby changes every week.
There are also clear images and information of the fetus every week.
Baby Info, Feeding, Breast pumping, Defecation, Diary,
MoneyBook, Sleeping, Born, Vaccine, Event, Statistics.
You put them all together at once!
Plus, all free !
Start now !
- App Description -
: Check the amount of ate Breast milk, Powdered milk,
Weaning food, Pumping milk.
2. Breast pumping
: Check the amount of squeezed breast milk.
: Check the diaper of interarrival time.
: Record the your baby diary.
: Record hours of sleep a day.
6. Money book
: Record income&expense of baby.
: Baby's birthstone, birthflower, birthtree, birthnumber.
: Check the required and optional vaccinations.
: Notification service anniversary.
: Graph of feeding, pumping milk, defecation, sleeping.
11. Baby Info
: The baby's name, blood type, birth days, bands,
constellations Can be checked.
Tag : baby sitter, baby, my baby, angry bird,
facebook, youtube, twitter, mom, Pregnancy
Also check out our app Pink Pad, a female hub and period tracker!
BABYBUMP FREE FEATURES
BabyBump Free is comprehensive pregnancy app that keeps soon-to-be parents informed about their pregnancy progress and enables tracking and sharing the experience with family and friends.
✔ Meet other parents from around the world
✔ Mobile / Android friendly forum, custom built for use on all Android devices - fast and easy to use
✔ Curated shop of the best pregnancy and baby products
✔ Expert editorial and review of all products
✔ Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
✔ Beautiful progress bar showing time remaining until delivery
✔ Weeks and days remaining and trimester information
✔ Personalize your countdown screen with a profile photo
DAILY & WEEKLY INFORMATION & IMAGES
✔ Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
✔ Daily tips and weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
✔ Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
✔ Track daily weight/waist measurements
✔ International: use lb/kg or in/cm or a mix
✔ Daily tracking of mood, energy, appetite, cravings, morning sickness, and other notes
✔ Calendar view with icons
PHOTO JOURNAL & SLIDESHOW MODE
✔ Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library
✔ Create a slideshow of your growing baby bump
✔ Email photos or save them to your library
BABY NAMER (in-app upgrade)
✔ Searchable database of over 24,000 BABY NAMES with gender, origin, and meaning
✔ Browse by by origin, popularity, meaning, and beginning and ending sounds
✔ Keep a favorite list of boy and girl names
✔ Email your list of favorites to friends or family members
BIRTH (in-app upgrade)
✔ Watch a birth video
✔ Create a birth plan for the big day
✔ Keep a checklist of Newborn Essentials
CONTRACTION TRACKER (in-app upgrade)
✔ Track contractions with a large Start/Stop button
✔ Records start time, end time, duration, and interval/frequency
✔ Can delete individual contractions
✔ Averages contraction duration and interval/frequency and calculates your Stage of Labor
✔ Remembers your active contraction session if the app is exited
✔ Enter Notes about each contraction
✔ Email complete details of your contractions
KICK COUNTER (in-app upgrade)
✔ Large buttons to start kick counting and record kicks
✔ Automatically stops kick session when time runs out or after 10 kicks
✔ Remembers your kick session if the app is exited
✔ Email kick sessions to your doula or doc
Baby Monitor is an app that helps you in watching your baby even when you are not around. If your baby is asleep and you are in another room, the baby monitor will detect if your baby is crying and alert you by a call or a text message.
The following features are supported in this version:
✓ A baby alarm which either text or calls you when the baby is crying (with customizable sensitivity)
✓ Image surveillance - take a picture of your baby if the alarm is triggered and sent it to another phone
✓ A sleep diary which allows you to take notes and see how long time your baby has been sleeping
✓ Tips on how to get your baby to sleep and other useful facts
✓ Sends a warning text message if battery is getting low
If you discover any bugs or problems please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to fix them before next release.
Keywords: baby, babyalarm, babymonitor, alarm, monitor, babyfacts, baby tips, sound, diary, surveillance, nanny, phone, babyphone, children, sleep, sleeping
1) Obstetra Regulus, poniendo la fecha del último ciclo, calcula la fecha principal de concepción embarazo, tales como amniocentesis, vellosidades coriónicas, movimientos pluripara principio y primípara, probable nacimiento, día de la semana y mes de embarazo. En el cálculo se considera la duración media del ciclo que de forma predeterminada se establece en 28 días, pero puede ser modificado y entonces toma en ciclo irregular cuenta. También se incluye información sobre el feto a desaparecer de la undécima semana, diámetro Biparietal DBP que
Diámetro occipito-frontal OFD, cabeza de fémur circunferencia, circunferencia abdominal, húmero.
2 x mes embarazo) ofrece una gama de información detallada sobre los varios meses de embarazo con algunas fotos.
3) control de peso durante el embarazo, calcula tu IMC (índice de masa corporal, o IMC,BMI ) pregravido y dependiendo de su valor de ti indica la cantidad óptima de kilogramos a tomarse durante el embarazo. Ofrece en más de una semana x semanas de su peso óptimo durante el embarazo. Permite guardar información relaitive peso.
4) Calendario chino, se basa en una tabla en la web, parece, un antiguo documento chino que fue usado para predecir el sexo del niño por nacer, simplemente insertando la nueva madre en el momento de la concepción y el mes de concepción.
5) fases de la luna — un calendario lunar de sepmlice para los años 2013 2014 2015.
6) diario o agenda de embarazo donde almacenar toda la información sobre el embarazo.
7) embarazo caso donde todo se pone en la maleta del embarazo con la capacidad de eliminar lo que ya ha sido marcado.
Esta aplicación no está en inglés, sino sólo en Español
Esta aplicación fue desarrollada con el inventor de la aplicación. Para utilizar esta aplicación no requiere una conexión a internet.
Es como su contribución a corregir y mejorar el contenido y la calidad, mediante el envío de sugerencias o errores encontrados mediante la adición de tanta información como sea posible. Puede escribir a email@example.com.
Si encuentra problemas al instalar la aplicación f amablemente a firstname.lastname@example.org es la única manera de saber, gracias.
Tal como lo hace tu doctor con la Rueda Gestacional en cada control (también llamada Disco Gestacional, Rueda Obstétrica o Calculadora de Embarazo), hoy a través del Gestograma de Facemamá.com, podrás acceder dese tu dispositivo móvil a todo lo que necesitas saber sobre el desarrollo de tu embarazo.
Gracias a esta útil aplicación podrás obtener, en solo segundos y tan solo con rotar la rueda hasta tu Fecha de Última Regla (FUR), detalles sobre:
-DBP (Diámetro Bi Parietal) o Diámetro de la cabeza de tu bebé
-LF (Longitud del Fémur), corresponde al hueso más largo del cuerpo de tu bebé.
-Talla o Largo
-PAF (Perímetro Abdominal Fetal) o Perímetro del abdomen de tu bebé
Sobre tí mamá:
-Número de semanas de embarazo
-Fecha Posible de Parto
-Aumento de peso estimado, muy útil para definir si estás excedida en kilos
-Altura Uterina, cuanto ha crecido tu útero en el embarazo
-El número de Contracciones máx. por hora en la semana que estás cursando.
Y como cada etapa del embarazo es diferente, esta aplicación te permitirá el acceso a detalles de cada semana de embarazo, guiándote así sobre cambios en el cuerpo, cuidados necesarios, situaciones especiales y todo aquello que te puede generar confusión.
El contenido de semanas de embarazo te muestra además imágenes y videos de ecografías 3D. (esta funcionalidad requerirá conexión a internet).
Esta es la primera versión del nuestro software y estaremos actualizándola con más información que te permita seguir disfrutando tu embarazo cada vez más.
Si tienes dudas o sugerencias, escríbenos a email@example.com , serán bien recibidas.
More from developer
My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, Pregnancy magazine, and Best Android Apps Review. The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews all health content in My Pregnancy Today.
✔ Get a better understanding of your pregnancy each day
Check the daily calendar for timely information on how your baby and your body are changing. Plus, get interactive checklists and expert advice on everything from nutrition to relaxation.
✔ Visualize your baby’s growth with our helpful widget
Is your little one more of a poppy seed or a pumpkin today? The How Big Is Your Baby? widget makes it easy to visualize your growing baby using real-world examples of fruits and veggies. And it’s right on your home screen.
✔ Find out what’s safe during pregnancy
Can you still dye your hair? Eat soft cheese? Wear your favorite platform wedges? The Is It Safe? feature answers your questions about what’s safe and what's not.
✔ Watch award-winning videos
Enjoy informational videos ranging from 3-D animations of your baby’s development in the womb to a live-action video of giving birth with an epidural.
✔ Choose just the right gear for your baby
Get help creating your baby registry with our Baby Registry Checklist, the definitive list of essentials you’ll need for your little one.
✔ Get support from your Birth Club
Join a thriving support system of expecting moms in your stage of pregnancy. Find encouragement, answers, and wisdom — and share some of your own — as you count down to the big day.
✔ Keep track of your baby’s movements
Once you start feeling your baby move, the kick tracker makes it easy to keep up with all the action.
✔ Receive timely reminders each week
Remember to take your prenatal vitamins, do your kegels, and start searching for childcare when the time is right. The interactive to-do list is filled with activities and reminders about decisions, doctor appointments, and more.
✔ Eat smart with our nutrition guide by your side
Access tips and recipes that help you eat well and manage cravings.
Please contact BabyCenter with any questions or app issues at firstname.lastname@example.org.