Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
Sync data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad always know what's going on with Baby!
* Used by thousands of parents!
* Tracked over 2 million diapers changed and 2 million nursing sessions!
* Five star rating with over 2,500 ratings!
* Free 7 day trial app available, search for "Baby ESP Trial"
- Track both Naps and Night Sleep
- Track Breast Feeding Sessions
- Track Bottles
- Track Diapers
- Track Medicines
- Track Breast Pumping
- Track Growth against WHO growth charts
- Track Baths
- Track any number of children
- Track any custom activity or medicine you want to add
- Quick access from widget
- Sync your data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad can keep up with baby!
- Learn your baby's schedule with a custom Scheduler graph
- Get reminded when it's time for medicine or any other activity
- Detailed statistics show you averages and totals of all activities
- Charts show you how your baby is changing over time and can compare multiple babies
- Daily journal for notes and pictures
- "Night mode" dims your screen and tints it red to preserve night vision during night feedings
- Share you data with anyone quickly and easily through email
- Post charts to Facebook or Twitter
- Store notes with any activity
- Search within the app for any activity type, note or journal entry
- Customizable main screen for access to the data most important to you
Created with tired, stressed parents in mind, Baby ESP makes logging baby's activities as simple as pressing a button.
Time for others to care for baby? Just hand them Baby ESP! Easily transition to babysitters, grandparents, and other caregivers. The simple, intuitive interface lets others easily view baby's daily activities and enter new information. Now you will know what baby did while you were away, eliminating the questions "How long since he ate? How much did she eat? Did he take a nap?"
Baby ESP is a fully supported product. We provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
Learn more at http://www.babyesp.com and http://support.babyesp.com
Awarded the “Coolest app for moms 2012” by sheknows.com.
"The Wonder Weeks app can be a lifesaver during those times of wondering ‘What on earth is going on with my baby?’"
The Wonder Weeks app is now a (native) Android app. Picking up from the international bestselling book, The Wonder Weeks, with more than 35 years of international scientific research, this app will keep you informed about the (mental) leaps and bounds as well as the fussy phases of your baby -- any time of day or night.
The Wonder Weeks has won prizes in several countries as the BEST PARENTING APP!
-Add a picture of your child
-Share your babies leaps on your Facebook page
-New design, lots of new features!
*Please note- For the millions of parents already using this app: you will need to update your child’s information after The Wonder Weeks is updated.
The Wonder Weeks app is a portable, at-a-glance version of the leap chart in The Wonder Weeks book. Where the book describes in-depth and easy-to-understand terms the incredible developmental changes that all babies go through, the app is the perfect companion to track your baby’s mental development during the first 20 months of their life.
By knowing what is going on inside your baby’s head, you can help them to make the leap more easily and stimulate their development. The Wonder Weeks app helps new parents follow their baby’s growth and monitor:
- When your baby makes a leap in their mental development
- What your baby can understand & learn after this mental leap
- What your baby can do after this leap
- What you can do to help your baby
The Wonder Weeks app is similar to a journal, logger, tracker or diary, for parents to make note of the their child’s mental milestones and progress.
The Wonder Weeks app is also a handy reminder for new parents when their infant’s brain is changing, or “leaping,” when they are making a significant advance in mental development, and with each step forward comes a drastic change in the way your baby sees the world around them. Because these leaps come so quickly, the “new world” and new abilities can sometimes be scary, and the development can initially manifest in poor sleep, loss of appetite, crying, clinging and crankiness – exhausting and frustrating parents.
Here is what international experts have to say about The Wonder Weeks:
“This is a very practical and entertaining window into the baby’s first year and a half. van de Rijt and Plooij have observed and found the vulnerable times in an infant’s development that I independently came to in my book Touchpoints (Perseus Books Group). The authors’ observations and practical suggestions are wonderful.”
-T. Berry Brazelton, M.D., professor emeritus, Harvard Medical School
"Anyone who deals with infants and young children will want to read The Wonder Weeks. This book will open parents' eyes to aspects of their children's growth, development, changing behavior, and emotional responsiveness that they might otherwise not notice or find puzzling and distressing."
-Catherine Snow, Ph.D., Shattuck Professor of Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
This App is with the greatest care. Neither the author nor the publisher shall nevertheless be liable for any damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this app.
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics menu with charts for all activity types.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
Feeding, wrapping diapers, sleeping, medical care, etc. ..
In our hectic world it is not always easy to keep an overview.
Baby Log will help you here.
By simply logging the most important activities you will get a clear history and statistics.
- timer, history, statistics and a graphical overview
- Logging: breastfeeding left / right (or pumping), feeding bottle / solid food, sleep, diapers, medicine
- easy creation of new entries (of course manual additions possible)
- editing and deleting entries
- optional comments for each entry possible
- statistics for each logged activity as well as any time period possible
- Homescreen widgets (4x1, 3x1, 2x1) for quick logging (also supported on lockscreen with Android 4.2 and higher)
- Online synchronization of all entries between multiple devices
- Import / Export data in CSV format
- light and dark color theme
- in app help
- a lot of options concerning usability and data to display
Do you have questions, troubles or suggestions please leave us a comment on our website:
We take personal data privacy VERY serious and no data is accessed until it is really needed for a feature.
Data exchange takes place ONLY in the purpose of the synchronization feature.
For transfer an encrypted transport protocol is used and NO personal related data (like an email address) are ever sent.
Under NO circumstances will the data be sold or passed on to third parties for any other reason!
Explanation of used Permissions:
- vibration feature when starting / stopping the timer
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
read the contents of your USB storage
- CSV data file export / import
add or remove accounts
create accounts and set passwords
find accounts on the device
toggle sync on and off
- scheduled data synchronisation using the android account manager (optimizing the battery consumption)
full network access
- send / receive synchronisation data
Tags: baby log protocol breastfeeding breast feeding diaper sleep timer stopper
For first time mums and dads it can be hard to know what foods to feed your baby. Our simple, tasty and nutritious recipes will help you along your way. We encourage the use of organic ingredients where possible so that your baby can have the best food available as it develops into a toddler.
As your baby grows and there taste-buds develop, move through the recipes and enjoy the family friendly meals when your child is ready.
You and your baby will love HOME MADE BABY FOOD.
For any feedback or questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, ensuring parents are informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
In baby’s first year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each week and based on the baby’s age
✔ A new doctor-approved tip every day
In baby’s second year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each month and based on the baby’s age
✔ New doctor-approved tip every month
Capture and record a baby's key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
★ My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy's belly to the trip home.
★ My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
★ Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
★ Favorites: From favorite foods to favorite books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
★ Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
★ Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
★ Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
★ Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically-approved articles, videos and more:
✔ Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
✔ Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
✔ Just for Moms
✔ Just for Dads
✔ Parenting Tips (367)
✔ Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
✔ Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD’s in-house pediatrician)
✔ Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
✔ Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
✔ Baby Doctor Visits (11 well-visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
You can have records for as many babies as you want.
Our app is one of the best rated apps by careful parents like you.
Baby Lara recommends it warmly.
The only app of this kind which allows you to hide the multi-babies interface if you want!
- Multiple babies support
- Auto sync multiple devices
- Follow bottle and breast feeding
- Follow diaper changing
- Follow sleep
- Follow medicine/vitamins taking
- Follow bath events
- Follow solid food
- Follow breast pumping
- Growth measuring and percentiles
- Set and follow other events
- Widget for last events
- Configuring the details for your baby (name, date of birth, picture)
- Statistics are available for all this information, helping you follow:
- daily digest
- feed progress (diagram with average value)
- time elapsed since last event for each category
- diapers usage
- breast feeding progress
- breast pumping progress
- Alerts and notifications
- Possibility to edit or delete an event
- Easy navigation between days
- Add notes for any activity
- Customizable action bar
- Possibility to sync the log between two devices
- Backup function
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible and customizable. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
- Very easy to use, almost no configurations.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
If you want to have the app translated in your language, see http://ackuna.com/translate-/baby-care-log.
If you help translating, you will be mentioned in the about section and can request an ad-free version of the app from eVerbum.
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com
Peekaboo Moments is much more than a baby scrapbook. It is the security and privacy of a physical scrapbook, combined with Facebook's ease of sharing, and the portability of the world's best mobile apps, all in one!
On your mobile devices, Peekaboo Moments will go everywhere you go. You can add your photos and tender thoughts as they happen, so nothing is missed or forgotten. You can also add directly from the Facebook app. Peekaboo Moments will automatically organize and present the entries in a beautiful designer timeline.
Peekaboo Moments' sharing feature allows you to privately add family members as contributors, so aunts and grandfathers can add their photos and memorable moments to the timeline. You can also choose to add fans, who can view the timeline and comment just like in a Facebook news feed.
- Creating your baby's scrapbook has never been easier or more fun
- Instantaneously capture your little one's photos and your thoughts about those precious moments
- Privately share your child's development with friends and family
- Add contributors from your friends and family to build a brilliant baby scrapbook
- Record my baby & pregnancy today
Desktop version: http://peekaboomoments.com
Contact information: email@example.com
-Baby or kid's journal online with photos & diary entries;
-Baby or kid's scrapbook;
-Baby or kid's book online;
-Track baby's or kid's growth;
-Establish baby's or kid's growing timeline or path;
With an easy to use interface, parents can easily track routine tasks:
* Bottle feeding
* Many other!
Other notable features is online syncing. Once logged-in to your Google account, BabyCare will let you auto-sync your data inside your own Google Drive account.
Sharing charts or data is also supported.
Optimized for Jelly Bean and Kit-Kat!
- Switch seamlessly between multiple babies
- Add "Authorized Users" such as babysitters, grandparents, spouse, etc. and you will be all be able to add and share in real time. No need to text the babysitter to see how your little one is doing - simply open the app and keep track of the diaper changes, feedings and naps!
- In the Cloud! Login with your email/password and pick up right where you left off. Email data to your pediatrician or export them for printing for your own records. Sync with the cloud is as simple as one click!
- Articles provided by WebMD*! Keep track of current events related to your baby's health and search through the library of thousands of articles and tips.
All methods of Feedings
- Regardless of your chosen feeding methods, Baby Tracker + provides you with a beautiful and simple way to track them. Bottle Feeding, Breast Feeding (Keep Track of the time spent on each breast), Formula from a jar, and rice cereal - no matter what stage your baby is in, we provide you with a way to track your baby's progress.
Baby Tracker + is free to use (for a limited time) and provides a beautiful, rich interface for your viewing pleasure! Please rate us 5 stars!
* Baby Tracker + and HQE Systems, Inc. are in no way affiliated with WebMD