Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics with charts and allows to export data to a printable HTML file.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
Awarded the “Coolest app for moms 2012” by sheknows.com.
"The Wonder Weeks app can be a lifesaver during those times of wondering ‘What on earth is going on with my baby?’"
The Wonder Weeks app is now a (native) Android app. Picking up from the international bestselling book, The Wonder Weeks, with more than 35 years of international scientific research, this app will keep you informed about the (mental) leaps and bounds as well as the fussy phases of your baby -- any time of day or night.
The Wonder Weeks has won prizes in several countries as the BEST PARENTING APP!
-Add a picture of your child
-Share your babies leaps on your Facebook page
-New design, lots of new features!
*Please note- For the millions of parents already using this app: you will need to update your child’s information after The Wonder Weeks is updated.
The Wonder Weeks app is a portable, at-a-glance version of the leap chart in The Wonder Weeks book. Where the book describes in-depth and easy-to-understand terms the incredible developmental changes that all babies go through, the app is the perfect companion to track your baby’s mental development during the first 20 months of their life.
By knowing what is going on inside your baby’s head, you can help them to make the leap more easily and stimulate their development. The Wonder Weeks app helps new parents follow their baby’s growth and monitor:
- When your baby makes a leap in their mental development
- What your baby can understand & learn after this mental leap
- What your baby can do after this leap
- What you can do to help your baby
The Wonder Weeks app is similar to a journal, logger, tracker or diary, for parents to make note of the their child’s mental milestones and progress.
The Wonder Weeks app is also a handy reminder for new parents when their infant’s brain is changing, or “leaping,” when they are making a significant advance in mental development, and with each step forward comes a drastic change in the way your baby sees the world around them. Because these leaps come so quickly, the “new world” and new abilities can sometimes be scary, and the development can initially manifest in poor sleep, loss of appetite, crying, clinging and crankiness – exhausting and frustrating parents.
Here is what international experts have to say about The Wonder Weeks:
“This is a very practical and entertaining window into the baby’s first year and a half. van de Rijt and Plooij have observed and found the vulnerable times in an infant’s development that I independently came to in my book Touchpoints (Perseus Books Group). The authors’ observations and practical suggestions are wonderful.”
-T. Berry Brazelton, M.D., professor emeritus, Harvard Medical School
"Anyone who deals with infants and young children will want to read The Wonder Weeks. This book will open parents' eyes to aspects of their children's growth, development, changing behavior, and emotional responsiveness that they might otherwise not notice or find puzzling and distressing."
-Catherine Snow, Ph.D., Shattuck Professor of Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
This App is with the greatest care. Neither the author nor the publisher shall nevertheless be liable for any damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this app.
You can have records for as many babies as you want.
Our app is one of the best rated apps by careful parents like you.
Baby Lara recommends it warmly.
The only app of this kind which allows you to hide the multi-babies interface if you want!
- Multiple babies support
- Auto sync multiple devices
- Follow bottle and breast feeding
- Follow diaper changing
- Follow sleep
- Follow medicine/vitamins taking
- Follow bath events
- Follow solid food
- Follow breast pumping
- Growth measuring and percentiles
- Set and follow other events
- Widget for last events
- Configuring the details for your baby (name, date of birth, picture)
- Statistics are available for all this information, helping you follow:
- daily digest
- feed progress (diagram with average value)
- time elapsed since last event for each category
- diapers usage
- breast feeding progress
- breast pumping progress
- Alerts and notifications
- Possibility to edit or delete an event
- Easy navigation between days
- Add notes for any activity
- Customizable action bar
- Possibility to sync the log between two devices
- Backup function
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible and customizable. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
- Very easy to use, almost no configurations.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
If you want to have the app translated in your language, see http://ackuna.com/translate-/baby-care-log.
If you help translating, you will be mentioned in the about section and can request an ad-free version of the app from eVerbum.
*** This is the Pro (AdFree) Version
The Free Version with Ads is available here:
>> MyDays X is the ★ best rated ★ period tracker application in GooglePlay!
Predict your most fertile days and let you track your basal metabolic temperature (BMT), Cervical Mucus and also Cervix.
*** MyDays Features ***
✔ Daily Notifications for your next Period/Ovulation, Pill or Nuvaring
✔ Create your own Calendar Themes and include even a Background Photo
✔ Backup/Restore via MyDays Cloud Backup, Dropbox or PC
✔ Pregnancy Mode, disable period predictions and keeps you informed about your progress.
✔ Manually entered Ovulation Data recalculates your next Period
MyDays X - Period & Ovulation Calendar is the simplest way to track your female data.
✔ NuvaRing and any other birth Control based on Insert/Remove after x Days
✔ Partneremail, eMail your Partner how u felt in the last days and whats coming next.
✔ Choose long touch to change data and short to see more infos of the day
✔ Disable Daily Options, for example for kids or when you don't like to come pregnant
"Simpler, Better, More Features and the best Community"
✔ Track more than 20 Symptoms and remember your Breast Self examination
✔ Track when you had sex (protected/unprotected)
✔ See the possible gender your baby may be
✔ Track your Cervix position, openness, firmness & feeling
✔ Track OPK Results (negativ, fertile, peak/ovulation)
✔ Visualize Moonphases
The new MyDays ROCKS! More innovative features than ever!
✔ Password Lock for your Security
✔ Add the actual cycle day to the calendar days
✔ Disable the predictions for period or ovulation on the calendar
✔ Filter what you like to see in your History List (eg. only Data from 2014)
✔ Multi User (track yourself, your daughter or close friend)
✔ Add Text Infos, Remember if you took your pill
✔ Overwrite the predicted ovulation with your manual set day.
✔ Keep track of your blood flow and mood
✔ adjustable Luteal phase
✔ Option to see old predictions
✔ Rename Symptoms Fields for your Needs
✔ eMail your period History to your doctor
✔ Get an overview by Chart for your temperature (BMT) and weight measures
✔ Photo Memories for each Day
✔ Choose the start day of the week
✔ Cycle and Period Length can be calculated automatically
✔ Unit Measures in Kg/Lbs/Stone Celsius/Fahrenheit
✔ Multi Language: EN, DE, ES, FR, IT, AR, RO, PL, PT, BG, HR, NL, CA, ZH, FI, NO, MK, UK, DA, KO, EL
✔ It's FREE ! - without any hidden in-app purchases
What other did say:
✔ "Thank you, Thank you so much! My wife is pregnant now in the 3rd Month."
✔ "AMAZZZZZINNG, I tried several P&O trackers, but MyDays is the best"
✔ "First I thought it looks too simple, soon discovered how amazing it is."
✔ "I am a Guy and track my wifes circle, so I know when I have to be special nice :)
MyDays, the easy tracking & prediction calendar for your period, ovulation and fertility, with the most decent Flower for Period & Ovulation Tracking :)
Mention MyDays X at your doctor's visit
or when you're unsure when to expect your next period.
MyDays does pinpoint the 'high fertile' Days.
But you can come pregnant also on other days! Usage on your own Responsibility.
For more Help & Hint, see Preferences -> About -> Visit MyDays-Homepage
✔ ✔ ✔ HealthTap AppRx Awards 2014 ✔ ✔ ✔
Congratulations! Out of 100,000+ apps, My Days has been selected by leading doctors as a top health app. Based on its medical accuracy, its utility in supporting health or healthy living goals, and usablity, your app has received the following award in the 2014 HealthTap AppRx Top Health and Medical Apps report: https://www.healthtap.com/apps/33
NEW: Material design
NEW: Record your own lullaby
Help your baby to fall asleep instantly using classic monotonous sounds proven to be effective by generations of parents!
Why is my baby crying?
Your baby is fed, has a clean nappy, no issues with colic, you were playing with your baby but still it is crying? The baby is probably too tired, but at the same time unable to fall asleep by itself. This is a common situation of newborns and a situation when Sleep Baby Instant can help the most.
Sleep Baby Instant helps your baby to fall asleep using classic monotonous low frequency sounds proven to be effective by generations of parents:
Such sounds include:
• Washing machine
• Vacuum cleaner
• Sea and stream...
From practical experience, we have learned that such sounds are more effective as a lullaby than tones, music or sing.
To start using Sleep Baby Instant put your phone to a hearing distance from your baby, choose one of the available sounds, set a timer and start the playback.
We do highly recommend not putting the phone closer to the baby than necessary and turning on airplane mode as well as muting alerts during the entire use of this app.
- Switch seamlessly between multiple babies
- Add "Authorized Users" such as babysitters, grandparents, spouse, etc. and you will be all be able to add and share in real time. No need to text the babysitter to see how your little one is doing - simply open the app and keep track of the diaper changes, feedings and naps!
- In the Cloud! Login with your email/password and pick up right where you left off. Email data to your pediatrician or export them for printing for your own records. Sync with the cloud is as simple as one click!
- Articles provided by WebMD*! Keep track of current events related to your baby's health and search through the library of thousands of articles and tips.
All methods of Feedings
- Regardless of your chosen feeding methods, Baby Tracker + provides you with a beautiful and simple way to track them. Bottle Feeding, Breast Feeding (Keep Track of the time spent on each breast), Formula from a jar, and rice cereal - no matter what stage your baby is in, we provide you with a way to track your baby's progress.
Baby Tracker + is free to use (for a limited time) and provides a beautiful, rich interface for your viewing pleasure! Please rate us 5 stars!
* Baby Tracker + and HQE Systems, Inc. are in no way affiliated with WebMD
Feeding, wrapping diapers, sleeping, medical care, etc. ..
In our hectic world it is not always easy to keep an overview.
Baby Log will help you here.
By simply logging the most important activities you will get a clear history and statistics.
- timer, history, statistics and a graphical overview
- Logging: breastfeeding left / right (or pumping), feeding bottle / solid food, sleep, diapers, medicine
- easy creation of new entries (of course manual additions possible)
- editing and deleting entries
- optional comments for each entry possible
- statistics for each logged activity as well as any time period possible
- Homescreen widgets (4x1, 3x1, 2x1) for quick logging (also supported on lockscreen with Android 4.2 and higher)
- Online synchronization of all entries between multiple devices
- Import / Export data in CSV format
- light and dark color theme
- in app help
- a lot of options concerning usability and data to display
Do you have questions, troubles or suggestions please leave us a comment on our website:
We take personal data privacy VERY serious and no data is accessed until it is really needed for a feature.
Data exchange takes place ONLY in the purpose of the synchronization feature.
For transfer an encrypted transport protocol is used and NO personal related data (like an email address) are ever sent.
Under NO circumstances will the data be sold or passed on to third parties for any other reason!
Explanation of used Permissions:
- vibration feature when starting / stopping the timer
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
read the contents of your USB storage
- CSV data file export / import
add or remove accounts
create accounts and set passwords
find accounts on the device
toggle sync on and off
- scheduled data synchronisation using the android account manager (optimizing the battery consumption)
full network access
- send / receive synchronisation data
Tags: baby log protocol breastfeeding breast feeding diaper sleep timer stopper
With this baby logger you can track important events such as sleep, feedings, nursing, height, weight and more. Baby Sidekick also features reports and graphs to help you make sense of your baby’s progress and behavior.
Baby Sidekick allows you to synchronize these events across caregivers in real time making it easy to stay informed about what’s happening with your child. When you create an online account, this information is backed up in the cloud so that if you lose your phone, you don't lose your data.
-- Please Read --
The application is completely free for 7 days. After the 7 days, you have the choice to keep using the application for free but with ads or can pay $2.99 for use without ads.
* Logger for nursing, bottle, pumping, and solid feeding events
* Tracker for the growth of your baby through height, weight and head size events and compare it to CDC national metrics
* Tracker for diaper and potty changes with details to help track bowel movement health
* Log sleep, bath and milestone events
* Synchronize events with designated caregivers such as spouse, baby sitter or day care on Android and IOS devices.
* Easily track multiple children.
* Timeline chart helps you understand your baby’s daily habits and patterns at a glance
* Sleep chart help you understand how much your baby is sleeping over time
* Bottle chart helps you spot changes in consumption behavior
* Height, Weight, and Head Size charts let you see your baby’s growth and compare it to national average numbers maintained by the CDC.
* Attach images and notes to any event
We hope you enjoy the application and welcome any feedback you might have!
Baby Sidekick Team
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, ensuring parents are informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
In baby’s first year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each week and based on the baby’s age
✔ A new doctor-approved tip every day
In baby’s second year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each month and based on the baby’s age
✔ New doctor-approved tip every month
Capture and record a baby's key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
★ My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy's belly to the trip home.
★ My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
★ Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
★ Favorites: From favorite foods to favorite books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
★ Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
★ Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
★ Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
★ Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically-approved articles, videos and more:
✔ Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
✔ Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
✔ Just for Moms
✔ Just for Dads
✔ Parenting Tips (367)
✔ Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
✔ Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD’s in-house pediatrician)
✔ Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
✔ Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
✔ Baby Doctor Visits (11 well-visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
"Excelente App, bastante cheio de informações úteis na prática médica. De fácil acesso e com boa interface. Parabéns!"
"Um material completo para semiologia...Não tem nem comparação como outros semelhantes na apple store, como o physical exam!"
"Conteúdo prático. De fácil acesso. Excelente para o uso diário de alumos de medicina e recém formados."
"O Exame Clínico", sucesso de vendas na Apple Store, agora tem sua versão para Android! iSemiologia pretende atender a alunos e professores no processo de ensino-aprendizado do curso de graduação em Medicina.
- Conteúdo de acesso rápido e prático: utilize ferramentas fundamentais para o aprendizado da semiologia médica. Aplique o conteúdo teórico a prática clínica de maneira objetiva e inteligente. Tudo isto com um material de altíssima qualidade!
- Introdução ao Pensamento Clínico: desenvolva o raciocínio clínico com este conteúdo completo e bem elaborado!
- Checklist de Anamnese e Exame Físico: conte com esta ferramenta para fazer a melhor avaliação do seu paciente e não deixar escapar um único detalhe!
- Exame de todos os segmentos corporais: aprenda manobras e conceitos fundamentais para um bom exame físico!
- Amplo conteúdo de sinais e sintomas: tenha em mãos o mais completo guia de sinais e sintomas. Desenvolva suas técnicas e raciocínio clínico de maneira inteligente!
- Critérios reumatológicos para a prática de enfermaria: utilize o nosso guia de critérios para alcançar o diagnóstico desejado. Consulta rápida e prática, ao alcance de suas mãos!
- Atlas de Imagens de sinais semiológicos clássicos: não perca a chance de ter em mão este super atlas!
Agora para Android!
Conteúdo imprescindível para estudantes e residentes de clínica médica!
+ Texto baseado no livro "O Exame Clínico", da editora Semiologia Médica. Autores: Eduardo Moura, Pedro Gemal, Gustavo Amarante e Ivan Barros.
Referências Bibliográficas que auxiliaram na criação do App:
• Semiologia Médica – Celmo Celeno Porto, 7a Ed 2013;
• Semiologia Médica As Bases do Diagnóstico Clínico – Laurentys-Medeiros e Mario López, 5ª Ed.;
# Para saber um pouco mais sobre nossas referências bibliográficas entre em contato conosco via email. #
★ Number 1 Paid Medical mobile app in over 20 countries worldwide, including US, UK, Canada, Australia and India ★
★ Featured on the Google Play home page under "Apps for New Parents" and "Welbeing Apps" ★
Feed Baby is also available for the iPhone on the Apple app store. Just search for "Feed Baby Tracker" in iTunes.
Each device that syncs will need to have Feed Baby Pro purchased and installed. Feed Baby Pro only needs to be purchased ONCE PER GOOGLE ACCOUNT. Once you purchase Feed Baby Pro then you can install/re-install it on all of your devices as long as those devices all use the same Google Play account (this is the same way that all paid apps work in the Google Play store).
Track and Monitor ALL aspects of your babys breastfeeding, growth and development. Record Bottle and Breast feedings, Daipers, Sleep, Pumpings, Growth Charts and Journals.
- Easily record breast/bottle/SOLID feeds with a single touch.
- Easily record daiper changes (pees/poos) with a single touch.
- Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices
- Easily record and chart your babys Growths (weight, height and head circumference)
- Easily record your Babys Sleeping Sessions with a single touch
- Easily record your Pumping Sessions
- Easily "Continue" the last recorded feed (not available in "Lite")
- Easily "Pause" the current feed (not available in "Lite")
- Easily add Medicines and create Medication Records to record all of your babys medicine intake
- Easily record Baths, Diary entries, Activities, etc....
- Record 2 Babies (only available when Feed Baby Pro is installed)
- Supports Twins!
- Daily Summary screen that shows ALL activities for each day
- Timelines shows you all of your activities across multiple days so that you can have a better understanding of your babys activity patterns
- WIDGETS to help you access key features from the home screen
- You can now use your Android Wear smartwatch to perform various actions in Feed Baby with just a touch of your wrist. You will also be able to use your Android Wear smartwatch see quick updates of your babys latest Feeds, Diaper changes, Sleeps and Pumpings.
- Feed Baby automatically saves and restores your data in case the database gets corrupted
- Easily add notes for Feeds, Diapers and Sleeps
- Charts and graphs give you a clear visualization of feeding patterns (not available in "Lite")
- Customizable Theme/Skins! Choose your preferred color scheme for Feed Baby from one of "Dark Knight", "Baby Blue" or "Vintage Pink". And more Themes are coming! (not available in "Lite")
- Export your entire Feeding History as a CSV file and automatically send it to any email address. You can then print it out for further analysis by yourself or your doctor (not available in "Lite").
- Full screen clock is displayed during feeds so you can check at a glance the amount of time that has elapsed during a feed
- All history is kept and fully browsable
- Individual feeds are grouped automatically into "Feeding Sessions" for better visualization
- Fully customizable notifications means that you never miss a feed or have a feed go for too long (not available in "Lite")
- Each feed is fully editable so that you can retrospectively alter the start/end times and bottle quantities
- Supports both oz and ml for bottle quantities. Simply specify your preference in the Settings
- Fully supported with regular updates. 'Feed Baby' is a fully supported product. And we provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
Here you will find allowed ingredients and recipes ideas that will take you through the first year of your baby in what concerns food.
- Diversification table
- Over 100 baby food recipes
- Pediatrician review for all allowed ages
- Possibility to recipes and articles
The information shared in our application comes from our personal experiences, stories shared by other parents, book references and on-line resources. Always consult your pediatrician prior to beginning any new food for your infant.
Discuss making homemade baby food with your pediatrician. For other information and references please visit our webpage www.babysolidfood.com.
Picture resources are provided by FreeDigitalPhotos.net http://www.freedigitalphotos.net
Simply Login to your IHP or LifeSpan Club account on the main screen and the app does the rest.
In addition to collecting this data it will automatically sync all of your workouts to your IHP or LifeSpan Club account for easy tracking of your fitness goals.
With this app we have also introduced the ability to manually input exercise data while on the go. You can enter the Duration, Distance, Intensity, Steps, and Calories for Biking, Hiking, Running, Swimming, and Walking. Any data entered will be synced and combined with the totals in your online account for fitness tracking.
Additional Features include:
-A graphical representation of your heart rate compared to your specific heart rate training zones
-An Oval Track view for fitness equipment that shows lap progress and times.
-Your daily activities, (Steps / Distance / Calories) graphed to deliver a visual overview.
-Social Media Integration to share your daily results via Facebook and Twitter.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THIS APP:
The app must be paired via bluetooth with your fitness equipment, the entire duration of your workout. Data loss may occur if the app is not paired. You can check this by ensuring the Bluetooth Light on your console remains Solid Blue.
* Easily enter events with a minimum number of touches
* See at a glance the time since last wet and poopy diaper, time since last feeding, and how long baby has been awake or asleep
* Track Baths, Walks, other activities, and add Journal notes for doctor visits, vitamins, etc.
* Quickly display the last few events, and browse all history too
* Export all data in csv (spreadsheet) and rtf (word processing) format for analysis, archiving, or to bring to the doctor's office with you.
* Add descriptions/comments to all entries. Useful to note meconium diapers, fussy naps, or what types of solid foods you're trying.
* Supports breast or bottle
* Track solid foods: what you introduce and when.
* Optionally enter an amount. oz or mL.
* Easy to note which side to nurse on: if you choose Left or Right, the default next time is Right or Left accordingly.
* Time naps
* Display the time sleeping or time since last nap if awake
* Edit entries in place if you have a typo.
* Supports 12 or 24 hour clock and displays dates and times according to system settings