Baby View is a great way to encourage eye co-ordination and focus in babies in the formative months of their lives.
It is a well known fact that that while babies are very young, and their sight is developing, their vision is much more attuned to black and white, and high contrast images.
Babies love bright and sharp images. You can see their eyes light up and their interest is visibly raised when presented with these strong images. Add to that the extra dimensions of movement and sound, and your baby will be suitably impressed!
Baby View contains a variety of simple and interactive scenes for you and your baby to enjoy together.
The scenes promote visual development, focus and motion tracking.
Each scene falls into one of four main categories:
Black & white :
The highest possible contrast will engage even very young babies immediately! You will be delighted at how quickly they take to tracking the shapes across the screen. You will see your baby’s eyes following the shapes around as their interest is peaked almost instantly!
Black, white & primaries :
Introducing simple colours along with the black and white patterns adds some vibrant colour to the mix!
Colours on black :
Bold, bright colours standing out against an all black background make these scenes great fun!
Full colour :
These scenes are no holds barred - all colour, all the way!
The scenes have great interactive elements for you and your baby to play along with. Some may be tricky for baby at first, but I’m sure you’ll be surprised at how swiftly they learn!
You and your newborn can get creative with images and music, introducing your little one to the sights and sounds of Baby View!
As well as being superb fun for healthy children, Baby View has been used specifically for helping babies whilst they are recovering from surgery after having their congenial cataracts treated. Also, Baby View is gaining popularity as an incredibly useful tool for the ongoing care of severely handicapped children.
We are very happy and proud of the success of Baby View so far. From all the customer feedback it does appear that it is proving genuinely useful and helpful to a great many families. We hope that you find it fun and useful too!
This free app contains 40 different images from 4 categories : Shapes, Fruit, Animals and faces.
Enjoy watching your babies excitement as you show them these black and white images.
Designed specifically for newborn babies this app features big bold high contrast animated sequences to delight, engage and distract your baby. All based around a pretty Flowers and Nature theme!
Settle your baby in front of this app and be amazed as their eyes lock onto the shapes, and their attention is drawn in to the soothing music and sound effects.
• It’s FREE!
• x5 big bold black and white animations with a Robot theme
• Soothing and satisfying sound effects and music to calm your crying baby
• Under 10mb download size
Because flowers and petals have captivating and symmetrical and make great animations! Just in case Flowers aren't your baby’s preference we also publish a Robots version of the app too!
WHY BLACK AND WHITE?
When they’re born, babies see in black and white and shades of gray. They can’t focus very well and they need big bold high contrast black and white images to stimulate and engage them. All of the animations and art used in our apps has been tested and proven successful by our internal team of Quality Assurers (our own baby!).
We are parents ourselves and fully understand just how many products are pushed onto newborn children...and the inflated price that they cost! All of our are free and supported by unobtrusive and appropriate ads. Ads appear only on the main screen, and never during the animation sequences we have built for your baby!
WHY AN APP?
If you would prefer to use our animations on the big screen why not try Google Chromecast to send the images to your TV? Alternatively please visit our YouTube page where we mix together many hours-long videos to keep your baby engaged for longer.
Please Rate and Review Us!
Each flashcard has two sides, one illustrates the human anatomy with the parts numbered, and the other illustrates the parts with the terms.
Go to menu to choose one of the human body systems or gross anatomy or tap on the flashcards to see the parts of the systems more detailed. For example, in muscular systems you can find anterior, posterior flashcards, head and neck anatomy.
In gross anatomy, flashcards of the eye, ear, mouth and teeth are available in details.
- The flashcards of the muscular system, nervous system, digestive system, urinary system, reproductive system, respiratory system, skeletal system.
- More detailed flashcards of the eye anatomy, ear anatomy, mouth and teeth anatomy in gross anatomy.
- The parts and organs of the systems like heart anatomy, head and neck anatomy, kidney anatomy and more
- Anterior, posterior and lateral views of the anatomy systems.
- Two sided diagrams one of which indicates the organs with numbers, the other indicates with the terms.
- Colourful and educational contents.
How to use this application:
When you open the anatomy flashcards app, you see the muscular system at first. Tap on menu to see the other systems: Muscular System, Skeletal System, Cardiovascular System, Digestive System, Nervous System, Respiratory System, Reproductive System, Urinary System, Lymphatic System, and Gross Anatomy.
Lets say you choose the Skeletal System. Firstly, you see a card illustrating the whole human skeleton system. Each bone is coloured differently and numbered. Tap once to turn it to the other side where the bones are indicated with their names.
With the left arrow on the bottom of the screen, the next cards can be viewed. Second card of the Skeleton system illustrates the whole skeleton system from the posterior side. After that card, there are the cards of the head, torso, arms & legs, feet, and hands successively. Then, go to menu to select another system or continue to view other cards with the left arrow.
You can see the order of the cards on cards menu. To view specific card, use this menu.
Every child deserves to be able to have strong eye-tracking skills. Download the Baby Charmer.
This amazing baby charmer app will strengthen your baby’s vision and sharpen their focusing abilities.
The app accomplishes two functions simultaneously. It trains your baby to focus on shapes and follow them and it also entertains them and keeps them happy for extended periods of time.
You can keep your baby engaged and happy while improving their eye muscles. This is a must-have app for new parents. You can also use the interactive flash-cards and talk to your baby as you bond with each other which is critical in developing your relationship.
Research shows that babies prefer simple, high-contrast, repetitive images to sophisticated and detailed pictures. Babies, even at a few days of age, love focusing at and tracking black-and-white high-contrast shapes.
We have created a selection of different shapes for you so you can discover your baby’s preferences. We also have a built in option to touch the screen, which then flashes and plays a sound, to get your child’s attention. It’s important to remember that tracking tires babies easily and requires short exercises with lots of little breaks.
This application has 3 animations of high contrast shapes that scroll across the screen at four different speeds. You can place your iPhone, iPad or iPod in a fixed position and watch as your baby tracks the symbols and shapes. This is a revolutionary twist to the traditional high-contrast baby simulator.
This app is only free for a very limited time! The Baby Charmer will soon cost to download.
We hope you enjoy using this app with your baby as much as we enjoyed creating it.
This app is dedicated to my daughter Shaina. She was born with delays and struggled to track with her eyes for the first few months of her life. I developed this app so that she and other children will be able to benefit from the slides and improve their vision and eye-tracking. This app is based upon personal research and should only be used upon the advice of a doctor.
As scientists continue to study the brain's development, their findings continue to fascinate and educate others.
1.The first years of life are the most important in brain development.
2.The amount of stimulation your child receives directly impacts the amount of synapses that are formed within his brain.
3.The creation of these synapses are virtually complete after the first three years of a baby's life.
4.Babies prefer high contrast images and pictures. This is why you see baby's books and toys decorated in bright colors!
5.You aren't the only one who wants your child to learn. Your baby has an inate need to learn, also!
6.Your baby's environment will play a huge role in his brain development.
7.Visual stimulation plays an important role in stimulating your baby's curiosity, concentration and attentiveness.
8.While toys and books are wonderful stimulants, simple interaction between you and your child is the best way to help his brain develop!
This application includes:
- Educational toy for babies (separated by age group)
- Learning activities for baby's brain development
- More then 150 games for baby from 1 - 36 month
- Toddler brain development
- Baby development milestones
- many more
Have fun with your baby while develop their brain and motoric skill at the same time!!
This app will automatically select visuals that fit the specific stage in your child's mental and physical development from the age 0 – 12 months.
30 different visuals/activites
Automatically selects visuals that fit your child
High contrast pictures, color patterns, images, faces, animals
Sounds, movement and interaction
Gives you extensive knowledge about your child´s development
Masive research behind the application logic
The app features text about each stage, and gives you insight into your child's development. This will give you a better understanding in the way your baby is acting at certain times.
As the result of extensive research in the science of infant psychical and neural systems development through the child's first year, this app will stimulate your child according to its age and stage in development.
The research is based on Piaget's Stages of Cognitive Development, specifically the Sensorimotor Stage of Cognitive Development, but alot of other research has been taken into account when stimulating infants and babies; Cognitive and Perceptional development, Sensory and Oculomotor Development, Object Permanence, visual acuity, ventral and dorsal stream neural systems, Binocular Vision etc. etc.
The app gradually introduces colors, movement, sound and interaction accordingly to the specific stage in development.
ALWAYS REMEMBER: Stimulating your child with this app should never replace interaction with the real world or real humans. The use of electronics to stimulate your child should only be used as a SUPPLEMENT to real life activities.
A. Application Features
* 250+ various images of pattern and thing.
* From newborn to 12 months or more.
* Divided into three chapters for each months..
* Hundreds of colors and styles for developing baby's eyesight.
* Un-stimulated pastel colors for sleeping
* Orgel B.G.Music for peace of mind.
B. Application Features in detail
1. Months and sleeping mode
* 0 - 2 months (black and white patterns)
The purpose of this part is to improve Baby's eyesight. In this period, Baby can distinguish only black and white color. These simple black and white patterns are helpful for developing Baby's eyesight
* 3 - 6 months (colorful patterns)
The purpose of this part is to improve Baby's color distinguish-ability. In this period, Baby starts to distinguish abundant colors. Various colors and shapes are helpful for developing Baby's color distinguish-ability.
* 6+ months (colorful things and objects)
The purpose of this part is to improve Baby’s sense of vision. In this period, Baby starts to distinguish detail differences. Various object images are helpful for developing Baby’s sense of vision.
* For sleep (pastel color patterns)
This part is for baby sleep. It contains only un-stimulating colors like pastel. These colors and shapes are helpful for baby sleep.
2. Page animation (auto turning over feature)
* The user can set up the page animation time period.
* The animation will be automatically and infinatly repeated.
3. BGM(background music)
- 7 kinds of orgel musics will be played repeatedly. With orgel BGM, your baby will stay healthy and get peace of mind.
* Simple white noise
- There are 6 different types of simple white noise. Selected white noise will be played repeatedly. White Noise is similar to the sound frequency your baby heard constantly for 9 months. White Noise is particularly effective for comforting a crying baby. [Warning!] Abuse of using white noise can cause delaying and disturbing language acquisition.
* Nature sounds
- There are 3 different types of nature sound. Selected white noise will be played repeatedly. Your baby will get peace of mind with nature sound. Specially, nature sound containing alpha-ray helps developing your baby's intelligence.
The Baby Focus Book is first focus cot book.It helps developing your baby's intelligence and eyesight from newborn to 12 months.
Your baby will be interested with this book, and get peace of mind with orgel B.G.M. You can enjoy this Application with your baby.
Keyword: baby, focusbook, cotbook, first book, firstbook, cot book, education, eyesight, newborn baby, white noise, whitenoise, nature sound, nature sounds, naturesound, naturesounds, baby sleeper, Baby Soother, baby friend, sleepy baby
Lulu! application supports the development of visual function, i.e. gaze focusing, tracking, following, shifting the gaze, hand-eye coordination, contrast sensitivity, visual memory.
It focuses on visual stimulation, devoid of unnecessary sounds.
Its most important goal is to introduce to children a difficult topic of rehabilitation, and application of lenses and obstructive patch.
How to use the application?
- Lulu's Face
Put the device in different points of vision. Watch child's visual responses. If the child loses interest in the device, tap it and Lulu will send your child a little sweet kiss and attract child's attention.
The pinwheel helps to develop gaze focusing and contrast sensitivity. Depending on visual capabilities or your child's preferences, you can choose various patterns and colours. Just tap on the wings. It is a big challenge for an older baby to hit the wings and change the pattern. Motivation and focusing of the gaze positively influences the development of vision.
Straps help to work on eye movement and fast gaze shifting. Slide your finger and adjust the speed of straps movement so it fits your child's capabilities. You can practice vertically or horizontally.
Fish help you to work on gaze shifting. Where's the fish? Fish appear in different places. Tap the fish and a new hero in the this window will attract the child's attention.
The face and hands are the most attractive visual stimulus. Disappearing and appearing ball with contrasting colours moves so as to attract the eyes of the child. Tap the device to change its colour!
- Lulu can dance!
The essential goal of Oculino products and Lulu! application is to support the acceptance of rehabilitation and daily activities associated with it. Select the type of accessories that you use every day. Let your toddler know the hero who also struggles with rehabilitation and has a great time!
This application is a great way to have a break from active and physical rehabilitation exercises and an opportunity to make friends with the hero that is close to your child.
Oculino is a publishing house, which was established to support a home rehabilitation of children with visual dysfunction. For further informations visit our website http://oculino.com
You can now have a virtual planetarium in your pocket! Look through the eyes of your Android device to see a virtual window into the whole visible universe.
All you have to do is point your Android deviceº at the sky and Star Chart will tell you exactly what you are looking at.
Using state of the art GPS technology, an accurate 3D universe, and all of the latest high tech functionality, Star Chart calculates – in real time - the current location of every star and planet visible from Earth and shows you precisely where they are; even in broad daylight!
Want to know what that bright star is called? Point your device at it – you might just find out it’s a planet!
Want to know what the night sky looks like to people on the other side of the earth? Well just point your device down!
Want to know where your star sign is in the sky? Star Chart will tell you all this and more.
Star Chart's features include:
- Just point and view. No need to scroll around the screen to find out what you are looking at*.
- Alternatively, look around the sky using finger gestures – perfect for armchair astronomers!
- Voice Control: Explore the solar system with commands like: "Fly me to the Moon" / "Go to Saturn" / "Tour Mars" / "Look at Andromeda" / "Where is the Cigar Galaxy?"[English only]
- Supports dynamic device orientation viewing. Allows you to view the night sky whilst holding your Android device at any angle.
- Accurately depicts all the visible stars of the northern and southern hemispheres - a total of over 120,000 stars!
- Fly to and explore all the planets of the solar system, their moons and the sun all rendered in beautiful 3D with state of the art visual effects.
- Displays all 88 constellations, with constellation imagery based on the beautiful artwork by 17th century astronomer Johannes Hevelius.
- Includes entire Messier catalogue of exotic deep sky objects.
- Using the powerful Time Shift feature allows you to shift up to 10,000 years forward or backward in time.
- Tap on anything in the sky and get the facts on what you are looking at, including distance and brightness.
- Very powerful zoom function, lets you view the sky in extra detail, using intuitive finger gestures.
- Fully configurable. Star Chart displays only the sky objects that you are interested in.
- Allows you to view the sky underneath the horizon. So now you can see where the sun is, even at night!
- Manually set your location to find out what the sky looks like from anywhere in the world.
- Full search feature
So point your Android device at the sky and see what's out there!
Star Chart is published by Escape Velocity Ltd and developed by Escapist Games Ltd. We update Star Chart regularly, so please send us your feedback and feature requests to email@example.com.
And thanks for all your feedback so far!
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/starchart
Follow Star Chart on Twitter: StarChartApp
º Augmented Reality (AR) mode only available if your device supports it, as this feature requires a built-in compass. Manual scrolling is supported on all other devices.
* Star Chart does not require internet access for normal usage. Internet access is only required initially to verify the license and subsequently when accessing the support page and external links.
You can use this app to :
- View your CAT seating arrangement.
- View free timings of labs.
There are many more features coming to this app. This app is currently still in its development stages.
If you have any ideas or suggestions related to this app, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
***Fall Semester 2014-15 CAT 1 Schedule now updated***
Arranged by themes and color variations, Baby Imagine offers sets of images appropriate for different stages of development: from newborn to toddler and young child.
Our app also features "child lock" feature, which prevents accidental closing of the app or making unwanted phone calls or sending messages.
This app is baby approved and recommended!
Keywords: baby, baby book, baby focus, baby education, baby soothing, baby music, baby pictures, baby sleeper, focusbook, baby imagine, baby vision, baby focusing, baby distraction, baby toy, baby mobile, toddler toy, toddler music, baby app, musical mobile.
Découvrez Le Code de la Route à la carte, LA solution pour vous entraîner comme à l’auto-école !
Idéale pour apprendre, s’exercer et se perfectionner, cette formation interactive exploite toutes les possibilités de votre smartphone Android
Avec Le Code de la Route, mettez toutes les chances de votre côté :
• Questions lues et réponses commentées et illustrées, grâce à une interface intuitive et dynamique
• Correction renforcée accompagnée de photos et de commentaires, pour une meilleure compréhension des situations
• Suivi de progression complet pour travailler librement vos points faibles (statistiques par thème, résultats aux examens)
• Mettez-vous dans les conditions réelles de l’examen final en répondant aux questions en temps limité !
Dans cette version, retrouvez tous les outils pour une formation réussie :
- 2 examens blancs de 40 questions chronométrées
- Présentation détaillée de tous les panneaux de signalisation
- Historique des résultats pour visualiser facilement vos progrès
/!\ Attention /!\ : Connexion WIFI fortement recommandée au premier lancement de l'application.
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
• 4 Modes of play:
1. ABC - Touch the screen to advance through the alphabet with fun animations. After letter “Z”, sing and dance along to the ABC song.
2. 123 - Touch the screen to advance through numbers 1-10, at the end sing along to the counting song.
3. Shapes & Colors - Touch the screen to learn about shapes and colors through fun animations.
4. Music - Touch the screen to sing and dance to 4 songs!
• Tilt the device to hear Puppy giggle!
• Teaches letters A-Z, numbers & counting 1-10, shapes, colors, and action/re-action
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
No more waiting, Here is all new "HD-Black & White Baby Flash Cards" for the batter picture quality, and also provide 138 images.
Of course, Without any commercial ad.
Visual stimulation is a very important part of his development. You can help your baby's brain thrive by providing stimulating visual input.
Unlike your adult eyes which can distinguish millions of different shades of light and color, your baby's eyes can only detect large contrasts between light and dark, or black and white.
The best stimulation for your baby's vision is using black and white or high-contrast stripes and shapes.
These infant stimulation flash cards will help calm and soothe your baby as well as increase concentration skills, enhance natural curiosity, and stimulate the creation of brain cell connections.