- Checklist(to-do List) - Add/Edit/Delete all the tasks
- Budget - Add/Edit/Delete item and amount
- Baby shower invitations - Add/Edit/Delete all the invites
Are you getting ready to have a new baby? It can be quite stressful making sure you have everything taken care for the new little bundle of joy. Why not alleviate some of that stress with this handy checklist app? Take a look at everything you will have access to:
- Comes pre-populated with over 65 items
- Add/Delete Lists
- Duplicate Old Lists so you don't have to start over
- Add New Tasks
- Add New Items
- Delete Unwanted Items
- Set Alarms to remind yourself of items you still need to do
- Add Notes for more clarification
- Set a Priority to items (High, Medium, Low)
- Edit the Names of Items
- Sort Your Lists Alphabetically or by Priority (Menu Item)
The detailed description of the Planning Calendar including the description of both versions can be found here http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.jksoft.planningcalendar.
But you can also fix the time of some tasks, add events and notes, add additional links between tasks and events ... and then define tasks that follow, overlap, or are conducted in parallel ...
And as your day activities do not always end before midnight, they may extend into the night or the next morning, you can manage 36 hours days!
You may also define periodic tasks and events which will placed at a defined time with a defined priodicity, and you may able to update each occurence.
The tasks of each day will be handled with the project management techniques, you have the margins calculation, the critical path, the Gantt chart and a dependencies diagram.
All data entered will be stored in a database, and you can view summaries by day, month and overall. This is not a traditional calendar, but you can also use it as calendar if you have to handle parallelism or nightlife ...
Examining the program and its help you will see many other features: automatic management of tasks chaining, the definition of types of tasks with a color code, the ability to check or disable a task, the definition of day labels and repetitive rest days ...
This application is a smart electronic alternation for a classic plan calendar which is well known from paper datebooks. As the classic datebook, it can display information of months (name, number, days of a week, number of a week, number of working days and hours with or without national holidays) and of quarters (number, number of working days and hours with or without national holidays) in an actual year including highlighted national holidays, weekends and an actual day. Furthermore it supports displaying of lists of national holidays including their names, then a selection of holidays which should be taken into account (a possibility of modification by the region), skip to the today's/any date, display configuration (in both modes of a display), configuration of a number of working hours and potential localization of holiday, in case that the localization would not be supported by a device. This all is available in six languages (Czech, Slovak, German, Italian, English, French) and 16 localities (cs_CZ, de_AT, de_DE, de_CH, de_LU, en_GB, en_IE, en_MT, en_US, fr_BE, fr_FR, fr_CH, fr_LU, it_CH, it_IT, sk_SK - see the lict of localities at the bottom of the webpage http://www.roseindia.net/tutorials/I18N/locales-list.shtml), which can be used especially when displaying holidays. Then you can display a month, a quarter and next holiday thanks to the widgets.
-comfort configurable display
-list and a configuration of used national holidays (2010-2020 for now)
-skip to any date
-location in 16 localities (6 languages), including national holidays
-easy use by a click on the right or left part of the display
-optimization for many devices with different screen resolution (including tablets)
-well arranged widgets
Blocked (demo) version:
-!! default version until purchase and installation is done (see http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.jksoft.planningcalendar.unlocker) !!
-you cannot use the function of skipping to any date
-you cannot configurate national holidays which will be taken into account
-it allows to display a calender and national holiday only for the last, current and next year
-it displays extra menu items you can rate the application and buy the activator with
Unblocked (full) version:
-!! the activation is done by purchasing/installing of the activator (see http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.jksoft.planningcalendar.unlocker) and restarting of the app
-supports all of the mentioned functions and widgets (no restrictions)
-issue of application
-changing the display widgets
-fix minor error
-!! In older versions of some devices may be a problem when switching language (initial reading holidays), respectively when editing hollidays of the same name (for example en_GB) !!
-!! added next holiday widget - look at screens !!
-fix minor errors
Version 2.0 (see images):
-new option to set the working time
-the possibility of highlighting holidays
-new view for large screen (tablets)
-the current and following month (landscape and portrait version)
* In addition, activated version includes widgets for large display *
-current half-year (landscape and portrait version)
-ability resizable widgets (if it allows version of the OS)
-ability insert a widget to the unlock screen (if it allows version of the OS )
-dynamically setting the order of days of the week (for example, Sunday is first for us_US)
Planning is done from the decomposition of the project work in tasks, the estimated duration of tasks and links between tasks.
Taking in account the screen size, its objective is not big projects, but projects of limited size (at most some dozens of tasks and a few months), personal projects or small teams.
The program was specifically designed for a phone. The main objective was to simplify data entry and to clearly present the results. No compatibility with other project management software has been searched. More I introduced concepts that are found rarely in other programs such as the essential tasks and events distinct of tasks.
The mandatory information is minimized and filled by default, but it nevertheless allows to completely plan a project.
In addition many fields have been provided to allow you to record other information.
Finally, to simplify the definition of the calendar, you will find a mechanism for taking account of holidays that I have not seen in other software.
Results are presented as a Gantt chart, a dependencies diagram and tables: tasks groups events with start and end, workloads, margins (free and total), responsibles.
Export functions let you save your project data and project results in the extended memory of your mobile, or save the in the "cloud" by sending e-mail or via your mobile specialized applications . And then you can reimport them from the extended memory on your mobile, or from the "cloud" also with the help of your specialized applications.
Project data will be in the form of an xml file, and project results as a csv file intended to be opened in a spreadsheet.
You can simply take the following steps to set up your own plans at Planning Note.
Set up the name of your plan at My Plan. Tap on the plan name, and you will see small items such as To-Dos, Checklist, Budget, Schedule, and Notes. To-Dos is where you list up all the small things to do. Use Checklist to check any preparation list you need in order to carry out your plan. You might need to smartly plan for the estimated money to spend, and for the actual money spent at Budget. At Schedule, you can also sort the important schedules by time, by A-Z, and by Checked list. Take simple notes at Notes. Simple and easy as it can be!
Dashboard is where you can view all item list in a glance. You can sort To-Dos by Things to do, by Things Done, and All Lists. Schedule is sorted by Upcoming schedules, Past schedules, and All Lists. Notes is where you can view all the notes you took during your planning process.
This is an advanced version of Planning Note Lite, and you can create as many plans with Planning Note.
If you like the application, don’t forget to rate it!
Planning Center Services is an online scheduling and worship planning application to keep your staff and volunteers connected.
With our native Android app, you get an optimized Planning Center experience wherever you are! You can manage your schedule, accept or decline requests, blockout dates, or upload your profile picture. Musicians can use the built-in media player or attachments section to access and rehearse their music. Schedulers can add users to schedules, check for conflicts, and email their teams at any time. Easily add to, reorder, and edit your plans.
You will not forget to take care of anything by using the TODO list in order to manage your tasks. The shopping list and the budget tool will help you to keep under control the spendings for your wedding / party / event.
Event Planner features a set of tools to help you plan and organize your wedding, party or any other event: guest list with invitations and RSVP, todo list, shopping list and budget planner. With Event Planner you can organize multiple events at the same time, from simple parties to more important events. This application is ad supported.
Tags: wedding, party, event, planner, guest list, todo list, shopping list, budget, tool
READ YOUR CONTACTS
This permission is required in order to offer import guest from contacts feature.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
This is an AD supported application. Also we collect ANONYMOUS usage statistics (http://www.flurry.com) in order to help us improve the application.
VIEW NETWORK STATE
This permission is required to determine if network connectivity is available. The application will not try to fetch ads if there is no connectivity, in order to lower battery consumption.
✓ Habit Streak Plan helps you achieve your goals (or New Year's Resolutions) in exercise, diet or other areas of your life. Each day you report on whether you succeeded yesterday, building up streaks of habits and ingraining the activities into your life. It is perfect for the start of the new year.
"After a few days you'll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You'll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain" (Jerry Seinfeld)
Habit Streak has two key advances on Jerry Seinfeld's original technique. Firstly it allows you to build several chains up at once. Secondly it (optionally) prompts you every day to report on your success (whereas one could easily forget to update or look at a physical calendar).
✓ Habit Streak is simple, clear, easy to use and free; there are no time limits (though there is a Pro version with additional features and functionality).
"Fantastic. Easy to use, and I'm finding it effective for taking on multiple new habits."
"This simple app has altered the course of my life. Thank you!"
"Love this application. It has helped me create many new habits. The sister application Task Life is great as well."
✓ If you want To Do list-like functionality see my other app "ToDo Log" which allows for real time recording, repeated and one-off events along with graphs of your past performance. For less than daily tasks check out "Task:Life", for a different approach, based around the idea of what proportion of days you do something.
With MyRoster you can manage your service plan easaly.
From now you have your service plan always on your site.
It is realy easy to use this App
- you can handle different services
- these services can be assigned to the individual days
- each service has its own color (changeable) in the overview
- you can entered several days at one time. e.g. 2 week holiday
- there are 4 different widgets, so you have your service plan always in view
- Work time tracking possible. (Long click on the day)
- Entering fixed times for each service
- Enter the actual attendance per day
- Evaluation for week and month and all time (nominal hours, plan-hours, actual hours)
- landscape support
- The roster (displayed month) can either be sent as a text list (e-mail), as a csv file (Excel) or an image (screenshot). the permission "WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE" is needed
- languages: german, english, frensh, spanish, dutch
- Expansion of functions via My roster unlock app (Paid):
- Export as iCalendar
- Multiple service plans (user)
- Comparison function for two rosters
- Backup and recovery Herstellunges function
- Shift rhythms can be entered
- Roster entered in a calendar. (available from Android 4.0 (ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH)
- Here is the permission "READ_CALENDAR / WRITE_CALENDAR" necessary.
And double-check the schedules that you have completed.
With a sense of achievement, you will look forward to another day.
When we were planning days on paper and barely managing time, Franklin Planner was a big help.
In this rapidly changing era, evolution is needed to survive.
In the smart phone era, there is no need to manage items separately, and you do not have to re-write schedules anymore.
Now, through PanPlanner, you can look at the To-Do lists easily and manage your time and appointments.
In the View List, you can manage the importance of all the schedules and manage the process status of each schedules. In the View Calendar, you can plan your time management.
You can manage the daily, weekly, monthly schedules, as well as certain schedules that have not been decided yet.
You can do many more things together rather than doing it alone.
You can send and receive memos, schedules, and projects with your friends.
You can download certain schedules that you wish to follow and insert it into your schedule for further utilization.
It is difficult to satisfy the needs of everyone in their schedule management.
We will continue to improve such areas to ensure that we can be your partner in schedule managements, leading to a better life.
[Important Features of PanPlanner]
❖ Schedule Management
- Importance can be edited in View List(Daily, weekly, monthly) and process status can be checked.
- Schedules can be moved in the View Calendar (Daily, weekly) in the preferred schedule and time can be edited.
- A month’s schedule can be easily seen in the View Monthly Calendar.
- View List and View Calendar can be switched with a touch of one button.
- The background of View Schedule can be set/changed, and images can be used as background.
- By adding related schedules, the same contents can be copied to a new schedule, and relevant schedules can be tied as one.
- Widgets can be installed in the background to check daily, weekly, monthly schedules.
- Just by assigning a date on the memo allows it to be changed into a schedule, and for a schedule that you can’t complete, deleting a date of a schedule will transform it into a memo.
- Images and maps can be attached in a memo just like the schedule.
- Various categories such as a diary, to-do, information and so on can be added, edited for usage.
❖ Share Schedule
- The registered schedule can be sent to a friend through SMS. If your friend uses PanPlanner, alarms, pictures, maps and all the contents of the schedule can be shared.
- Schedules necessary in Project Download can be downloaded to my schedule for usage.
- Opinions can be shared with people who have downloaded the same project from the bulletin board.
- Currently, projects such as schedules that help child caring of babies from 0-1 year old, New English 900 Learning Curriculum and so on have been uploaded.
- When registering anniversaries, solar/lunar dates can be selected.
- Alarms can be set to remind you of the anniversaries.
The checklist incorporates multiple features that makes using it a breeze, including several ways to manipulate entries as you go: hiding, unhiding, editing, rearranging, and deleting, among others. Save an unlimited number of lists, and export them to your SD card or other external storage. Easily share them through e-mail or any other sharing client you have on your device. This app comes with free lifetime updates, has no ads, and doesn't require an Internet connection, so you know your privacy is secure.
Organizing a party is a stressful job. Why add to it by being disorganized? Baby Shower app helps you make sure that the big day is filled with nothing but happiness.
• Most powerful planner app on the market for just a buck.
• Pre-programmed list with over 100 tasks. You can also add your own task.
• Organizes everything you need to do for your special events
• Check off, edit, sort and manipulate task items for your personalized plan
• Save, import, export and share your plan via email
• Keeps track of your budget and expenses as you go
- Task Done/Remain
- Total Paid/Payable
- Total Invitations/Delivered/Remain
- Checklist/Timeline(to-do List) - Add/Edit/Delete all the tasks
- Budget - Add/Edit/Delete item and amount
- Invitations - Add/Edit/Delete all the invites
Desde a primeira edição, em 2007, o fórum já reuniu cerca de 900 profissionais, sendo considerado o maior encontro de comunicação pública da Região. Este ano, a expectativa é reunir cerca de 350 comunicadores, para compartilhar experiências e informações sobre cultura organizacional; mídias sociais; patrocínio como instrumento de comunicação; blogs jornalísticos e corporativos, entre outros.
Para conduzir as palestras, o fórum traz convidados como os jornalistas Luís Nassif, diretor da Agência Dinheiro Vivo e comentarista televisivo, e Nino Carvalho, Mestre em Administração de Empresas e pós-graduado em Marketing e Estratégia. Destaque para a participação da atual ministra da Secretaria de Comunicação Social da Presidência da República, jornalista Helena Chagas.
A programação inclui ainda apresentação de cases e entrega do Prêmio Banco do Nordeste de Jornalismo em Desenvolvimento Regional – Edição 2011.
As inscrições são gratuitas e podem ser realizadas no hot-site do evento (www.forumcomunicane.com.br). As vagas serão destinadas, preferencialmente, a profissionais de comunicação ligados a instituições governamentais, da administração direta e indireta.
Os profissionais que não puderem comparecer ao evento poderão acompanhar a cobertura ao vivo através do hot-site ou do twitter, seguindo o perfil @imprensabnb. A participação, com perguntas para os palestrantes, poderá ser feita por esses canais.