- Checklist(to-do List) - Add/Edit/Delete all the tasks
- Budget - Add/Edit/Delete item and amount
- Baby shower invitations - Add/Edit/Delete all the invites
Are you getting ready to have a new baby? It can be quite stressful making sure you have everything taken care for the new little bundle of joy. Why not alleviate some of that stress with this handy checklist app? Take a look at everything you will have access to:
- Comes pre-populated with over 65 items
- Add/Delete Lists
- Duplicate Old Lists so you don't have to start over
- Add New Tasks
- Add New Items
- Delete Unwanted Items
- Set Alarms to remind yourself of items you still need to do
- Add Notes for more clarification
- Set a Priority to items (High, Medium, Low)
- Edit the Names of Items
- Sort Your Lists Alphabetically or by Priority (Menu Item)
kw: baby, boy, girl, child, sleep, mommy, daddy, mother, father, new, feeding, bottle, milk, diaper
This app is Best Round Planning Chart & Round Scheduler !
Do you know Round-planner? At this time, Throw away boring-table timetable.
you can make pie chart of Seven day, and you can decorate it with cute animal.
It is Memories of childhood and kids!
Convenience function will be updated Continue. Thank!
Have a good day with ZooZooPlanner!
(This information has been translated. Please understand!)
-7inch tablet (Nexus7) also optimize!
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
You can simply take the following steps to set up your own plans at Planning Note.
Set up the name of your plan at My Plan. Tap on the plan name, and you will see small items such as To-Dos, Checklist, Budget, Schedule, and Notes. To-Dos is where you list up all the small things to do. Use Checklist to check any preparation list you need in order to carry out your plan. You might need to smartly plan for the estimated money to spend, and for the actual money spent at Budget. At Schedule, you can also sort the important schedules by time, by A-Z, and by Checked list. Take simple notes at Notes. Simple and easy as it can be!
Dashboard is where you can view all item list in a glance. You can sort To-Dos by Things to do, by Things Done, and All Lists. Schedule is sorted by Upcoming schedules, Past schedules, and All Lists. Notes is where you can view all the notes you took during your planning process.
This is an advanced version of Planning Note Lite, and you can create as many plans with Planning Note.
If you like the application, don’t forget to rate it!
If you have any comment or problem, please send emails to us.
Start planning out your daily tasks in mere seconds & guarantee you make the most of every day right away! Download Schedule Planner and use the app’s accessible and highly practical layout to coordinate important tasks from various categories today!
Schedule Planner was developed to aide users in planning out daily activities by category and priority. Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories like “Meals”, “Health”, and “Work”. Once a category is selected users simply input the specific nature of each time block, including when each task should be started and its overall duration. Tasks and full days can be planned in advance & viewed day-by-day via a practical graphic calendar. Furthermore, tasks are color coordinated for convenience. The app employs an in-depth pie-chart diagram color coded to let users see how they spend their time with a quick glance.
The app features a practical user interface that allows users to either create day plans from scratch or by editing pre-existing plans to save time. Creating new activities is always simple to do, requiring only a few sequential steps to complete. To ensure its viability, Schedule Planner allows users to edit and change the app’s settings task-by-task as well. Users can even create full event articles if they need to remember or describe the specifics of any given activity or time block at length for personal reference later. The world is busier than ever; take this opportunity to start optimizing your time and become more productive than ever before with Schedule Planner today!
- User friendly “Planned” day planning interface
- Well-rounded task creation editor
- Ability to color code tasks by category
- Calendar (month/list) - Color coded diagram to view schedule breakdown - Task categories by focus; Work, Meals, Health, etc.
- Arrange options for lists
- Swipe to switch between days
Pro version upgrade available via in-app purchase:
- Move and duplicate tasks
- Reassign categories in edit mode
- Repeating task feature
- Full-featured list of categories
- Alerts and notifications
- Google Calendar Sync
- iCal integration
- Automated data backup to Google Drive or Dropbox
Schedule Planner is developed by DIGI117, LTD.
Planning is done from the decomposition of the project work in tasks, the estimated duration of tasks and links between tasks.
Taking in account the screen size, its objective is not big projects, but projects of limited size (at most some dozens of tasks and a few months), personal projects or small teams.
The program was specifically designed for a phone. The main objective was to simplify data entry and to clearly present the results. No compatibility with other project management software has been searched. More I introduced concepts that are found rarely in other programs such as the essential tasks and events distinct of tasks.
The mandatory information is minimized and filled by default, but it nevertheless allows to completely plan a project.
In addition many fields have been provided to allow you to record other information.
Finally, to simplify the definition of the calendar, you will find a mechanism for taking account of holidays that I have not seen in other software.
Results are presented as a Gantt chart, a dependencies diagram and tables: tasks groups events with start and end, workloads, margins (free and total), responsibles.
Export functions let you save your project data and project results in the extended memory of your mobile, or save the in the "cloud" by sending e-mail or via your mobile specialized applications . And then you can reimport them from the extended memory on your mobile, or from the "cloud" also with the help of your specialized applications.
Project data will be in the form of an xml file, and project results as a csv file intended to be opened in a spreadsheet.
You can find help in the program with an introduction to project planning, the general principles and basic concepts, and how to use of the program.
Planning Center Services is an online scheduling and worship planning application to keep your staff and volunteers connected.
With our native Android app, you get an optimized Planning Center experience wherever you are! You can manage your schedule, accept or decline requests, blockout dates, or upload your profile picture. Musicians can use the built-in media player or attachments section to access and rehearse their music. Schedulers can add users to schedules, check for conflicts, and email their teams at any time. Easily add to, reorder, and edit your plans.
Plan pages and your personal schedule will live update to show you the latest information.
You will not forget to take care of anything by using the TODO list in order to manage your tasks. The shopping list and the budget tool will help you to keep under control the spendings for your wedding / party / event.
Event Planner features a set of tools to help you plan and organize your wedding, party or any other event: guest list with invitations and RSVP, todo list, shopping list and budget planner. With Event Planner you can organize multiple events at the same time, from simple parties to more important events. This application is ad supported.
Tags: wedding, party, event, planner, guest list, todo list, shopping list, budget, tool
READ YOUR CONTACTS
This permission is required in order to offer import guest from contacts feature.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
This is an AD supported application. Also we collect ANONYMOUS usage statistics (http://www.flurry.com) in order to help us improve the application.
VIEW NETWORK STATE
This permission is required to determine if network connectivity is available. The application will not try to fetch ads if there is no connectivity, in order to lower battery consumption.
COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION
Our ad providers need this permission in order to serve ads targeted to your location.
The planner tracks your progress and based on this data it predicts when your tasks can be completed. It analyzes how much time you spent on executing tasks of given categories on different days of week and how well you perform completing the tasks. Sophisticated planning algorithm uses this analysis to constantly tell you predicted completion date for your plans.
You can create really complex plans, with tasks composed of sub-tasks. Charts display history and analysis of your progress.
- Please note, that it will take around a week, for the planning algorithm to achieve full accuracy. Planner learns from observation of your progress.
This planner is best for study, reading, learning plans, smart project planning, self development plan, self improvement, job interviews, smart goals, targets and objectives setting, exams preparation, plan kickstarter, long term planning, creating personal development plan, time tracking, time recording. Kickstart for your plans.
Whether you keep cattle, pigs, sheep, goats or horses, with the birth planner you have the ideal overview of all upcoming births. Numerous animal species are supported by the app.
Your whole data can be exported either as PDF document or as iCal.
We are looking forward to your feedback! Send us your questions and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
tags: tags: birth, cow, cattle, pig, sheep, goat, calf, piglet, planner, planning, birth planner, calculate, calculator, farm, farmer, agriculture, cat, mouse, dog, gestation
Would highly appreciate your rating, comments & feedback...
Some new features in this release ....
Plan, track & share as you go thru the fun and excitement of your Life Events...
Auto-loading of default plans for different Life Events, with the option to choose one of the multiple available locales e.g Wedding
New Plan dashboard with dynamic quick links to conveniently monitor your plan like Ratings / Guests / Vendors
Quickly add guests from your phone contacts or manage independently
Set reminder in your calendar for any planned activity.
Configure and track your budget and cost, including auto-handling of "Per-Guest" activities.
Create New or Select from your list of Vendors to associate with your planned activities.
Add / Preview / Manage a picture with any activity
Share ratings & reviews and status for your activities & vendors
Collaborate with your friends with the new & powerful email-enabled Export/Import feature.
Create your own new personal event through "Custom"
Create and Manage multiple plans for any Life Event from the plan dashboard
and a lot more...
Party (Birthday or other occasions),
Relocation / Moving
- more coming soon....
NEW IN 1.7.1:
Lockscreen extension users will find the widget in the list again
Link to extension apps in the Play Store fixed
BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PLEASE READ THIS:
• The calendar in Month Calendar Widget (MCW) is a home screen widget. The screen you'll see when opening the app is not the calendar, it's an introduction screen that tries to explain how to put the widget to work (more details below)
• MCW has been published here for more than 3 years. Its main purpose was always to provide a simple way to check dates on the home screen. It was never meant to be a calendar app to manage events. And it's free, and will always be (this is a rule enforced by Google).
• Since many people asked for events management, I have published the Calendar Events extension (a paid app). The reason it's a separate download is twofold: 1. People who want a lightweight calendar don't get overwhelmed by features they don't need 2. Making it a paid app helps me justify dedicating effort to continue publishing apps here in the Play Store
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
First of all, don't try to "open" this calendar. It's a home screen widget, widgets work right on the Android home screen after you place them there. This is the way clock and weather widgets work, for example.
The introduction screen has more information. Just tap the "Get started" button to learn more.
In case you have problems putting MCW to work, please visit the new Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105494419095577561767
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Writing a review here: Write a nice review here and 5-star this app ;) (just kidding, be honest about the rating)
• Purchasing one of the extensions: You can purchase here on Google Play a Lockscreen extension and now a Calendar Events extension
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, join the Google+ community or drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, and usually respond within 24 business hours.
You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (Unique to our ToDo app)
• Unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Easily syncs with your online FREE Checklist.com account to access on other devices and from your desktop/ laptop. Works in offline mode when no internet is available and sync once online again.
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning individual tasks
• Let the smart lists highlight what’s important in your life right now
• Send your checklists to any app on your device (Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• Quickly keep track of what’s important via the Checklist widgets
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to reinvent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start.
• Stay in sync with the people around you from any place and any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed.
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create the shopping checklist in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile.
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder for each
• Templates. Looking for a wedding checklist, moving checklist or baby checklist? We have thousands of checklist templates.
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: http://checklist.com
Contact us: http://checklist.com/contact
Our support: http://checklist.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
- Task Done/Remain
- Total Paid/Payable
- Total Invitations/Delivered/Remain
- Checklist/Timeline(to-do List) - Add/Edit/Delete all the tasks
- Budget - Add/Edit/Delete item and amount
- Invitations - Add/Edit/Delete all the invites
- Export to email
Desde a primeira edição, em 2007, o fórum já reuniu cerca de 900 profissionais, sendo considerado o maior encontro de comunicação pública da Região. Este ano, a expectativa é reunir cerca de 350 comunicadores, para compartilhar experiências e informações sobre cultura organizacional; mídias sociais; patrocínio como instrumento de comunicação; blogs jornalísticos e corporativos, entre outros.
Para conduzir as palestras, o fórum traz convidados como os jornalistas Luís Nassif, diretor da Agência Dinheiro Vivo e comentarista televisivo, e Nino Carvalho, Mestre em Administração de Empresas e pós-graduado em Marketing e Estratégia. Destaque para a participação da atual ministra da Secretaria de Comunicação Social da Presidência da República, jornalista Helena Chagas.
A programação inclui ainda apresentação de cases e entrega do Prêmio Banco do Nordeste de Jornalismo em Desenvolvimento Regional – Edição 2011.
As inscrições são gratuitas e podem ser realizadas no hot-site do evento (www.forumcomunicane.com.br). As vagas serão destinadas, preferencialmente, a profissionais de comunicação ligados a instituições governamentais, da administração direta e indireta.
Os profissionais que não puderem comparecer ao evento poderão acompanhar a cobertura ao vivo através do hot-site ou do twitter, seguindo o perfil @imprensabnb. A participação, com perguntas para os palestrantes, poderá ser feita por esses canais.