- explore the depth of procedurally generated levels
- upgrade your hero
- level up and collect equipment with unique set bonuses
- complete quests
- discover secrets
- fight against dangerous bosses and enemies
- progress through different locations with deadly traps and obstacles
- earn achievements
Each RAIDEN LEGACY title includes three different modes: “Arcade Mode” (just like the original); “Mission Mode”, which allows you to play any unlocked stage; and “Training Mode”, which, true to its name, allows you to excel at your favorite stages and practice the most difficult ones!
15+ different ships, each with their own characteristics, stats, weapons, and specials! Also, some ships come complete with “charged shots” – useful for when the screen is 90% covered with enemies!
Choose between two different touch modes: “Fast Touch” (Faster than the original game and improved for mobiles) or “Arcade Touch” (Just like the original – retrogamers will love it!). What’s more, you can customize your approach by putting the controls wherever you prefer on screen.
-Play in full-screen, or keep the game’s original screen ratio thanks to “Original Mode” (note that your fingers will be outside the game area).
-Two difficulty modes: Medium and Hard.
-Nine languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Portuguese
-Video filtering (for rich, smooth graphics)
-ScoreLoop compatible: 15 unlockable achievements + online leaderboards.
Put your skills to the test against your friends, family and the best players in the world!
Join Scrooge McDuck in an epic adventure across the world to discover the five Legendary Treasures! Embark on a journey to the Himalayas, Amazon, Transylvania, African mines, and Moon using Scrooge's secret map. But watch out for the evil sorceress Magica De Spell and notorious Beagle Boys – they're on a quest to steal Scrooge's fortune and will stop at nothing. He may have to risk it all to save his nephews, Huey, Dewey and Louie, but not without epic boss fights along the way! Hold on to your top hat and play as Scrooge McDuck as you travel to the far corners of the world!
• PLAY as Scrooge McDuck in this remastering of the classic, side-scrolling platformer game
• EXPLORE the Himalayas, Amazon, Transylvania, African mines, and Moon in search of the five Legendary Treasures
• ATTACK enemies with Scrooge's iconic pogo jump and cane swing
• BATTLE and DEFEAT villains in epic boss fights
• POWER UP with invincibility and discover extra hearts to increase health
• COLLECT gems to UNLOCK over 90 pieces of production art from the original TV series
• BLUETOOTH controller supported
DuckTales: Remastered retains the authenticity of its 8-bit predecessor and features an expanded story with all new, improved graphics. DuckTales fans can relive the classic TV series from the 1980's, complete with the original voice-actors and exclusive production art from the show's archives. But this timeless tale is bound to spin up a new generation of fans by introducing a uniquely hand-crafted, simple and fun game for all ages.
• Hand-drawn animated sprites and richly painted level backgrounds
• Original voice talent, including Alan Young, Frank Welker, Russi Taylor and June Foray
• New Easy mode for casual and younger players, and new Extreme mode for devoted fans
• Digitally-enhanced soundtrack featuring modern amplified iterations of the classic melodies
• Expanded storyline and character narration
The Driftlands are a gothic and frightening place at the best of times….And this is not the best of times. The Aurora stone has been stolen from the great Lighthouse by an unknown and shadowy creature. Without its light, the Driftlands will be destroyed.
Enter Oscura, our highly unlikely hero. He is the keeper of the lighthouse, and possesses a mysterious eternally glowing hand. Oscura must travel the lands and gather the shards to restore the Aurora stone - before it is too late and darkness befalls on the whole universe.
CLASSIC PLATFORMING MEETS MODERN DESIGN
Inspired by early platformers from the 1990’s, Oscura delivers a stripped down platforming experience through the filter of modern game and art design.
BUILT FOR TOUCH
Built for touch devices from the ground up, Oscura: Second Shadow is optimised and designed around the capabilities and limitations of touch to ensure that the controls are never at fault.
DARK FAIRYTALE WORLD
Dive into the world of the Driftlands, where engineering meets nature and strange creatures stalk. With the Aurora stone shattered, Oscura’s glowing hand and the shards of the stone are the only light sources, creating a stark and beautiful silhouette art style.
HAUNTINGLY STYLIZED LEVELS
Journey through 20 challenging levels, each crafted by hand rather than using tile-sets.
AN UNLIKELY HERO
Slight of frame and without any weaponry or brute force, Oscura must rely on his wits and reflexes to avoid foes and hazards alike. He’s no hero, just doing his job.
CHALLENGES TO KEEP YOU COMING BACK
Completing levels is one thing, collecting all four stars for each level is quite another. Replay levels to perfect your run and beat the goals for time, collecting cogs, shards and getting through without dying.
Android 3.1 Honeycomb and above is required.
Oscura: Second Shadow from Creator Ole Alfheim is a game by the Chocolate Liberation Front and is proudly presented by Surprise Attack Games - Remarkable Games from Independent Creators
Visit our site - http://surpriseattackgames.com
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/supattackgames or http://twitter.com/oscuragame
Email us with questions, support queries or ideas at email@example.com
Critical Missions: SWAT delivers the nostalgic fast paced FPS gaming experience on your Android devices. Enjoy the smooth and customizable touch controls and play the cross-platform first-person shooter against other players on the web and on other mobile platforms.
- New controls
- New User Interface
- New Characters & Guns
CRITICAL MISSIONS: SWAT KEY FEATURES
- Cross-platform 3D First-Person Shooter MMO: beat PC/Mac players and players from other mobile platforms
- Multiplayer Mode: Local network and Servers Globally (USA, Europe and Asia)
- Single Player Mode: Player vs. Customizable Bots (Terrorists, Zombies)
- Smooth and Responsive Customizable Touch Controls (--> Game menu - Settings - User Interface - Edit HUD)
- Six Game Types: Classic, Team Death Match (TDM), Zombie Mode, Zombie Match, Survival, Death Match, Juggernaut and Capture The Flag (CTF)
- Customizable settings: player HP, player speed, zombie difficulty, etc.
- Dozens of pre-installed and downloadable unique maps
Knife, Pistol (Desert Eagle), Assault Rifles (AK-47 / M4A1), Sniper Rifle (AWP), Shotgun XM1014, Grenades (Grenade, Flash Grenade) + more to come!
★CLASSIC - You are split up into two teams. Death is permanent until the next round starts. There are three ways to win: 1) The universal victory. The first team to annihilate all enemies wins, 2) SWAT team only. Rescue all hostages by gathering them to the safe zone, 3) Terrorists only. Plant the bomb and wait for it to explode. Even if everyone on your side dies, as long as the bomb is active, you can still win.
★TEAM DEATH MATCH (TDM) - You are split up into two teams. Death is NOT permanent. There is no winning situation, just a scoreboard. This mode is for the casual players who just want to get into action and fight.
★ZOMBIE MODE - A random player will be selected to become a zombie who infects others. That initial zombie will start off with 2000 HP and regenerates HP rapidly for a short amount of time in order for it to infect someone. Once a person becomes infected, he/she is instantly turned into a zombie and will have to infect others in order to win. The objective of the humans is to eliminate all zombies.
★ZOMBIE MATCH - This mode is like Team Death Match. However, zombies are added to both teams. They will aid you in fight.
★SURVIVAL - Every player that enters to game is automatically a SWAT team member. The objective is to survive as long as you can while zombies, NPC terrorists, and/or kamikazes attack you wave after wave.
★DEATH MATCH - Every player who enters the game is going to fight against each other. There are no teams whatsoever.
★JUGGERNAUT - At the beginning, the host will be selected to become the first juggernaut. Juggernauts can have extra health and speed. Everybody else must try to kill the Juggernaut; the player that ultimately kills the Juggernaut becomes the new Juggernaut.
★CAPTURE THE FLAG - Two teams each have a flag and the objective is to capture the other team's flag.
CRITICAL MISSIONS: SWAT SUPPORT FORUMS
- Refined gameplay
- Over 75 levels
- Over 25 weapons and 25 characters
- Unique abilities
- Upgrade system
- Collectable stars and crystal skulls
- Large maps with hidden areas
- Play Games Achievements
- Widescreen support
- An Action game you need to PLAY
- Contain full Lemegeton Episode 1 features
- Lemegeton Episode 2 New Content
- Two playable characters
- 7 Areas to Explore
- Over 30 Demons
- Over 30 Skills
- Plenty of Weapons and Upgrade
- New Storyline
- and More
Only in Master Edition
- Playable character Dawn unlocked by default
- Readjusted gameplay experience FOR
- ONE-TIME payment, NO Inapp-Purchase, NO AD Banner
Paid it Once and play forever
- FREE Update
- Players Comments
"Like all the people say Just like castlevenia but still stands its ground as a solid new game."
"Wow! I was surprised at how good and fun this game is. Highly recommend."
"Lemegeton Keep up the good work, google need more games like this, there is too much crap on here. Lol"
A special agent, Sabio, of a mysterious organization, St. Guardian, is ordered to pursue a traitor, Pecador. Pecador steal St. Guadian's vital item, Solomon Ring and run to the well-known Italy ghost town Craco. Sabio go after him and encounter attacks by demons inside Craco.
In episode 2, Sabio and Noiva decided to get back Craco. They ensure the escape path such that they can go whenever any dangerous thing happen. Noiva think it is worth to study for investigating the demon world.
Sabio want to find out Pecador and Dawn. Also, he wants to truth behind everything.
You play as Sabio and Dawn. You have to kill demons before they beat you. You earn experience and coins during battles. After getting certain experience point, your character will level up and increase abilities. For coins you earn, you can make use of them for recovery items.
The control system is sample and easy. You can customize your buttons layout, which allow you to create the most appropriate control scheme.
There are powerful demons inside Craco. For everytime you beat a boss, you learnt new skills and get a new equipments. You can use new skills to reach new area. And use equipments to upgrade you character.
But demons are never died, they are just sealed. They come back human world after a certain time period. You can beat them down again and again in order to get hidden items.
Demons are smart. Fighting not work for all demons. You are challenged by different quests offered by demons.
- hidden Weapons and items.
- 3D Graphics, Support HD Display
- Support Zeemote JS1
- Optimized for XperiaPlay
- New Playable Character
- New Weapons and Items
- New Area
- New Demons
- New Challenges
Change in v3.03:
- Japanese Translation is available
Change in version 3.01
- minor bug fix
- Lemegeton Master Edition is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
- support generic usb gamepad ( Android Icecream Sandwish or above required )
- proofread English dialogue
- new item Summoning Ring
- fix expansion file download problem
Created by ElevenSeventy, a team of two game lovers, Pavel Quest is the first commercial product released by ElevenSeventy. Having worked on multiplayer shooters in other jobs we knew how hard it is get complicated games right with limited resources. So we opted to aim for a simple concept, and make it great. Over time we added features like gravity anomalies, bounce pads, fireballs, acid spouts, secret characters, and a replay system. All while preserving the balance of simplicity and difficulty. Pavel Quest is a hard game, but it is rewarding as well. When you beat a level, all of your deaths are shown in a replay along with your successful run.
Pavel Quest is a game aimed at players who love old school and retro platformers like Super Mario Bros, Sonic, and Super Meat Boy. With 30+ unique levels of scaling difficulty and a secret unlockable character; Pavel Quest will keep you playing long after you beat it.
This free dinosaur game for kids and adults is brought to you by HomeWorld Arts, LLC,
the creators of Pixel Sword, Super Narwhal Boy and Jetpack Jumper.
Powered by Starling Framework, Flox, Feathers UI, Dragon Bones, and Nape Physics.
Music by Kyle Jeremy Neidig.
Thanks for playing and have fun!
- addictive levels
- awesome gameplay
- intuitive controls
- powerful bosses
- 2 different skills
Magic Rampage brings back the look and feel from the very best classic platformers from the 90's, introducing refreshed and engaging gameplay mechanics. If you miss platformers from the 16-bit era, and think games nowadays can't be that good anymore, think twice. Magic Rampage is for you.
Magic Rampage supports Joysticks, gamepads and physical keyboard for even more accurate gameplay responsiveness.
Want to join the beta testers and be able to test newer versions before everyone else? Find out how: http://asanteegames.com/magic-rampage-beta-testers-english/
ATTENTION: for good gaming experience, a high-end Android device is recommended.
We strive to make this app up to the standards that our users expect; however, if you feel that we have not done a good job or you find something wrong with the application, please send us an email; firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving us a low rating! :)
If you need to contact us about the app for any reason, please send us an email; email@example.com or use the in-app feedback feature (The pencil icon on the top bar of the main menu)
We are a group of 3 students from Northern Ireland who work on this application as a hobby in our spare time! We hope you like it!
If you think you can help us out with translating the app into different languages, please send me an email; firstname.lastname@example.org and include what language you can translate to, and I will add you to the list of translators and get back to you when we are ready to start translating the app.
Free forever. No Ads. No extra downloads. No exceptions. Just the information you need!
Calling all Beta Testers!
If you would like to Beta Test this app and get the newest features first, go to
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100775314422027213990 and follow the instructions there!
* This app is unofficial. (Created by fans and players of the game just like you!)
* We have written permission from Digital Extremes (the creators of Warframe) to use all the images and information in this application
To view a changelog for the app, please visit : http://thewaypoint.uk/warframe_cl/
Jack N' Jill is inspired by classic platform games like Super Mario Land and Kirby's Dreamland. So, if you are an old school gamer or have been playing games since the days of the classic gameboy, the retro chiptune music and the monochrome grayscale graphics will be a fond reminder of the past. Even if you aren't much of a gamer, Jack N' Jill is a great choice, thanks to its easy to learn and addictive gameplay.
- Cleverly designed control scheme where all actions in the game are controlled by only one button - the whole screen.
- Procedurally generated levels ensure non-repetitive and never ending fun.
- Many goals and upgrades waiting to be unlocked, providing hours of entertainment.
- Unique, old-cartoon style graphics running at 60fps.
Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices.
- 8 buyable weapons (and counting)
- Colorful retro graphics
- 10 unique enemies (and counting)
- 5 unique worlds
- 20 handcrafted levels (and counting)
- Secret areas
- 4 intense boss fights
- Mountable vehicles
Astro Quest is a retro styled action platformer where you buy guns, jump, dodge, shoot, and explore your way to victory.
Our hero's planet has been invaded by aliens and they've stolen his dog, Astro! It's up to him to stop the alien invasion and save both the world, and Astro.
- Fully customizable
- Designed specifically for mobile devices
- A to shoot
- B to jump
- Please let me know of any bugs, glitches, or crashes so that I can fix them ASAP
- Also, please include your phone make and model
Keywords: arcade, original, atari, nes, snes, gnes, mario, metroid, megaman, mega man, emulator,
retro, shooter, game, Super
You've got to count on your beard powered reflexes to punch your way to victory in this retro inspired, ridiculous game. Beat your friend's high scores and make sure you fully embrace the power of the beard.
- Fast-paced continuous action
- Google Play Services leaderboards
- Simple controls
- Colourful retro graphics
- Tap the left side of the screen to punch left
- Tap the right side of the screen to punch right
- The only IAP this game has is the option to remove ads. Which also supports the developers
(real men/women don't let ads get in the way of their bearded awesomeness)
- Any issues or questions should be sent to: email@example.com