The application belongs to the Tools and Entertainment Categories and includes Police Light (LED), Siren, Radio and Tools for alarm and protection. Application Objective: To self-protect, protect assets, fun and surprise others. Warning: Do not use application for bad. Usage Instruction: Run the Application. Menus: About Menu: You will receive information on the application introduction and update information when the update is done.
Security Menu: By clicking on this menu, the car alarm mode will detect any movements in 5 to 10 seconds after activation. If a movement is detected, light and siren alarms work then send message to your sub phone number. Then, if no movement is detected after alarms, the movement detection mode is reactivated. Activate and test by placing it inside your car window.
Radio menu: You may use this menu in case the bad guys bully you in the street. The voice will be in English by next update.
Lights & Sirens Menu: You may select different flash lights and sirens using this menu.
Taser menu: if you meet the bad guys you can use it
Led Text menu: You can use LED text what you want show you can chand text and change flash time delay
Flash light menu: You can use Light Torch in night
PS: The updates with further opportunities will be constantly developed.
- Create custom events (e.g. New Call, On Scene, Car Accident, Trespassing, etc.)
- Save Time
- Save location
- Add/View/Edit event pictures
- Add/View/Edit event notes
- View single or multiple events on map
- Generate PDF reports of any combination of events
- Share the reports through email and many other methods
*Feel free to contact me with any problems, comments, or suggestions
- Text events to others without smart phones
- Create event buttons with custom fields (e.g. interview cards)
- Email raw logs (pictures as attachments)
- This is the plug-in app to connect Smart Home Washing machine.
- It is a free application for whom purchased 2014 Samsung Smart Washing machine.
- This app allows you to connect your Samsung Washing machine with you anywhere from in your home or out-of-your home.
- New innovative features are available from checking status, controlling, receiving helpful notifications and finding related customer services
■Supported Smart Phone Models:
- Galaxy S series, Galaxy Note series
(Other models are not guaranteed that they will operate normally.)
- Supported OS : ICS(4.0)+
■Please be aware of below items before using this app
- Check Wi-Fi connection of your Washing machine is stable.
- Smartphone and washing machine should be connected with same AP when doing set-up the connection of them.
- Wifi connection could be unstable if the Wi-Fi signal is weak due to your Washing machine's location.
- Check supported Washing machine model and smart phone models and OS version.
(Other Smartphone models are not guaranteed.)
- The screen of app may look different depending on the font you have set in your smart phone.
- The photo just for lying, so that you can pretend to be viewing photos
- Record the sound track and save in sd card.
- The screen capture is taken when the recorder is running.
- There is no main purpose when designing the app (just for fun).
- Enjoy !
- Feel free to give any feedback ! (positive, negative .. :) )
The App links to Google Maps to show the current location on a scalable map.
The App allows the user to take a picture which is stamped with the current user location including Latitude, Longitude (of the current location) and map matched ELR, Track ID, Mileage, Latitude, Longitude as well as the user location to matched position difference. The images are saved to the Gallery for easy access.
The rail reference is only displayed once a suitable location determination has been achieved. This is currently set at better than 100m. Please note that due to the accuracy of the Android Location Services correct determination of Track Identifier may not be achieved.
Notice to user of the current version.
A number of you have noted that the Track ID functionality (up/down/fast/slow etc) was removed with the last App update and that you would like this reinstated. Track ID was removed as a direct result of misuse of the App by a user. Despite clear instructions that the location information was not to be relied upon, it was, and could have led to a serious incident. Network Rail requested that this function be removed from the App we complied with this request.
Users are reminded that the locational accuracy of GPS in mobile devices can vary widely due to a number of factors and should not be used when making decisions with safety implications.
We are now working with Network Rail to reinstate the Track ID functionality with suitable safeguards against improper use. We hope to release an updated version of the App in the next few months.
For other Omnicom Products and Services please visit our website at: www.omnicomengineering.co.uk
The pro-version of the id card scanner contains no advertising and requires no permissions.
You are a police or customs officer, working in a bank, or working in a rental car company and have to do with identity cards and passports?
Then download the id card scanner on your phone or tablet!
The id card scanner will help you to evaluate the machine-readable zone of the identity card for accuracy.
The machine-readable zone of a passport document is produced by the ICAO standard. It generates from the personal data of the visibility zone.
In the pro-version you have 2 modes:
Normal mode: The id card scanner calculates from the data of the birth date and the expiration date the correct check digits and proofs them for accuracy.
Expert mode: You can check the completely machine-readable zone (such as serial number, date of birth, expiration date, personal number and total check id) on its correctness. Activate this feature in settings.
It also provides an overview of the digits of the used OCR-B font, including counter-examples. This template gives you the opportunity to compare the present number with the OCR-B font.
The app shows examples of fake identity documents with falsifications in the machine-readable zone.
The id card scanner was developed with advisory support from detectives and is available in over 190 countries to proof identity documents.
✔ Expert mode to check serial number, date of birth, expiration date, personal number and total check id
✔ Check for validity of the checked digits from the machine-readable zone
✔ Overview of how the numbers and letters look like in standard OCR-B
✔ Examples of faked identity documents
✔ No Ads
✔ Requires no permissions
- Telemeter Tool: quick remote distance estimation without reference objects using only a camera measure.
- SpiritLevel3D Tool: distant object alignment and tilt measurement using a camera.
- Lines Tool: vertical and horizontal reference lines, that can be used for horizontal or vertical object alignment and tilt elimination.
- Augmented Compass Tool: orientation detection in the room or space for better room planning, angle measurements, electromagnetic interference and metal detection.
- Angle Tool: measure and mark angles in vertical and horizontal planes.
- Calibration Tool: calibrate your phone before measurements.
- Unit Converter: convert results into different length or area units.
- Detailed help
The distinctive feature of the Telemeter Tool is two options:
Choose Hand-Mode when the exact height of the camera is unknown and you are on the ground holding the device in you hands.
Enter your height and smart algorithm estimates the camera height. You don't need to enter the exact camera height, as required in other applications. Since you know your height exactly, you can start measurements immediately. This is an advantage of using Hand-mode. This mode requires to hold and move your camera as shown in measurement guide that is included in the app.
If the exact height of the camera from the ground is known, Stand-Mode is to be used.
Stand-mode doesn't make any assumption about your position. Exact camera height leads to more accurate measurement results. You can use this mode in different situations or build your own camera measurement setup.
Measurements can be conducted in metric and imperial units: feet, meters, inches. Angles are measured in degrees.
With the Telemeter you can measure:
- distance from you (observer) to an object
- distance between points in direction 'from an observer'
- distance between two points in a plane
- object dimensions (depth, height, width, length)
- height from the ground level
- height of big objects or a person
- angles between planes (e.g. between two walls)
- angles between two orientations in the space
- angles in horizontal or vertical planes
You can also use Telemeter for:
- object alignment
- tilt measurement or elimination, pitch gauge
- checking orientation in space (cardinal directions)
- electromagnetic interference and metal detection
- marking a plane for object placement (e.g. a wall for pictures and shelves mounting)
Please try also Partometer - camera measure App, that uses common reference objects for measurements.
For long distance you can try Distance2Meter - camera measure that uses motion for distance measurement. You can measure distances in hundred meters range with good accuracy.
If you enjoy using this app, please take a moment to share your experience and rate it.
Thank you for your support!
"Perfect off for use between the SWAT teamleader and Operation central. I work as a leader of the OPC and see a very good possibility with this app in the work situations. SWAT teams can easilly comunicate the live situation/plans for aproval to the OPC. Very good app for police units arriving on a scene and giving them a brief/update them on the situation/plan beeing formed or apporved before set in action..." ~Mr. Sirma
"This is an excellent app and it's simple execution allows quick planning without having technology get in the way. Great for field use." ~Mr. Edwards
"It took me two minutes to compose a sketch of an active shooter scenerio I had taught last week. Absolutely great!" ~Mr. Dukes
True law enforcement experience can never be replaced, but can be hard to come by. Practicing decision making and communication can be invaluable tools should situations like this arise. The United States Military uses an age-old tool called a sand table to quickly plan missions before deployment. Sand tables are proven effective training and planning tools used on a daily basis.
Built with sand tabling in mind, Tactical Police Table allows you to draw up training scenarios, conduct after action reviews (AARs), and share it with your unit, ultra fast.
Mission Planning Features:
+ Streamlined interface for ultra-fast scenario development
+ Unlimited Undo/Redo!
+ Load your own maps (from you Photo Gallery) and draw your plan directly on it
+ Sand and satellite imagery backgrounds
+ Describe weather wind speed/direction for outdoor situations
+ Quickly email a saved Police Table to other Tactical Police Table users, or a screenshot of your Police Table to anyone!
+ Dozens of tactical icons (identify structures, units, vehicles, hazards, etc)
+ Resize, rotate, and fade icons for detailed planning
+ Personalize your icon names to your liking. Don't call your Commander a Commander, name him/her whatever you want!
Mission Playback Features:
+ Playback your scenario after drawing!!!
+ Play, fastfoward, rewind, skip forward and back in your drawing, just like you drew it!
Tactical Police Table is a tool designed with law enforcement officers in mind to hone skills, increase communication, and learn from mistakes. As a Police Officer, you deserve the best tools to perform your job to the fullest. Buy Tactical Police Table today, share it with your team, and be sure to send feedback to enhance this app to be the best tool in your toolkit!
Note from author: Thank you for your service. You hold a place of high regard and honor in the hearts of the masses.
Use the "Send Feedback" button on the splash page to send your comments/ideas our way. We are committed to making Tactical Police Table the best, and need your help!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/PoliceTable and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PoliceTable
The application belongs to the Tools and Entertainment Categories and includes Police Light (LED), Siren, Radio and Tools for alarm and protection. Application Objective: To self-protect, protect assets, fun and surprise others. Warning: Do not use application for bad. Usage Instruction: Run the Application. Press menu button and adjust the setting. Touch the screen to start. Menus: About Menu: You will receive information on the application introduction and update information when the update is done. Car Alarm Mode Menu: By clicking on this menu, the car alarm mode will detect any movements in 5 to 10 seconds after activation. If a movement is detected, light and siren alarms work. Then, if no movement is detected after alarms, the movement detection mode is reactivated. Activate and test by placing it inside your car window. When you want to deactivate Car Alarm Mode, just select one of the lights in the Lights Menu. Radio menu: You may use this menu in case the bad guys bully you in the street. The voice will be in English by next update. Lights Menu: You may select different flash lights using this menu. Sounds Menu You may change the siren using this menu. Languages Menu: This menu is on the stock and changing language will be enabled in the future. Set Current Sound as Ringtone Menu: The selected siren sound can be set as a ringtone on your mobile using this menu. Exit menu: Exit application. P.S.,
The updates with further opportunities will be constantly developed.
'SIM service' view provides information on the SIM card of the user such as service plan type,
and available data amount. When the service plan includes two data speed (normal and high speed),
switching between the two modes is also available.
'WiFi service' view provides searching WiFi spot and automatic logging in when the terminal
detect WiFi spot of WirlessGate service.
(All SIM service plan of WirelessGate includes WiFi service)
• Call dispatch
• Get GPS directions to the station
• Submit an anonymous tip w/ photos
• View the Sex Offender Registry
• Quick access to our website, Facebook page, and phone number directory