NOTE: This game requires a device with a camera. Play the FREE version first to make sure it will run on your device.
This is the LIVE version of SlenderMan where you run and hide from SlenderMan in real time!
Collect notes and evade Slender for as long as possible.
Now you can choose who's chasing you:
2) Jeff the killer
3) Eyeless Jack
4) Possession girl
5) Weeping Angel
6) Slender Tubby
7) The Rake
Isaac Newton’s Gravity 2 is a feature-rich, intuitive physics-based puzzle game. The goal is easy - press the red button… but do you have the cleverness and creativity it takes?
LOADS OF CHALLENGING LEVELS
110 Levels of Physic-based fun
FUN PHYSICS ELEMENTS
• Air Vents
• Pinball-styled bumpers
• … and all the great elements from the original Gravity
Create your own brain teasing levels for your friends and the community to play!
ENHANCED COMMUNITY FEATURES
Play levels of other players, rate levels, leave feedback, and engage in discussions with other players.
Try to form a full disc by merging adjacent discs. A full disc has the 7 colours of the spectrum.
Merge by dragging and dropping a disc on an adjacent one.
You can only merge discs that don’t have a colour in common.
Once a disc is full, it gets discarded.
If you like the game, don't forget to rate please. I will release more packs if the game gets a good rating.
Support us: full version is out for 0.99€ with another 47 maps and no ads. Thank you all!
- fixed bug on LG
- Crash reporting
- Not all levels shown
How to use:
- Click on things, once open, check the top bar for other things to click
- To go to the next/prev entry, swipe left/right
- To go back to the entire subreddit, tap
- Optionally log in (top right burger button thing)
- Add an unlimited number of subreddits!
- Swipe left/right to go to the next/previous submission
- Pinch zoom images
- You'll figure out the rest!
- No material design. Actually, no design at all!
- No way to few new, controversial etc.
- No way to delete subreddits! Log out and back in
- No Unicode support!
- GIFs! Just open them via the little world icon
- Comments and inbox! Just click on the comment button. Use your browser to check your inbox
Happy time sinking!