Dr. Newton: The Great Brain Adventure features:
- A multitude of fantastically fun-to-play brain games which will test you and your friends to the limit!
- Hundreds of levels of addictive, bite-sized game-play!
- An epic adventure spanning the corners of the earth and beyond!
- Leader-boards that put you head-to-head with your friends!
- Brain-performance statistics!
- Power-Ups to boost your performance levels!
Dr. Newton Brain Training was designed to be enjoyable for players of all ages and levels.
Already a fan of Dr. Newton? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
What customers say:
*Brain training can't get any more fun! Great exercise for building one super strong brain. There really is nothing else out there quite like this ... and it's extraordinarily FUN!
*Brilliant! Really feel like my memory, maths and hand eye co-ordination skills are strengthening.
*Addictive! I am just loving testing my brain with this game - and trying to beat my friends' scores! Great game - thanks!
* Awesome! If you like app like Lumosity or Fit Brains you'll love Dr. Newton.
* Awesome! Great app. Really fun games that test the brain. Very interactive and attractive.
Keywords: doctor newton, dr newton, drnewton, dr.newton, brain games, brain training, cognitive training, IQ, vocabulary, attention, concentration, focus, cognitive flexibility, spelling, math, mathematics, mind, mind games, mind training, luminosity, brain games, cognitive assessment
Isaac Newton’s Gravity 2 is a feature-rich, intuitive physics-based puzzle game. The goal is easy - press the red button… but do you have the cleverness and creativity it takes?
LOADS OF CHALLENGING LEVELS
110 Levels of Physic-based fun
FUN PHYSICS ELEMENTS
• Air Vents
• Pinball-styled bumpers
• … and all the great elements from the original Gravity
Create your own brain teasing levels for your friends and the community to play!
ENHANCED COMMUNITY FEATURES
Play levels of other players, rate levels, leave feedback, and engage in discussions with other players.
More from developer
Support us: full version is out for 0.99€ with another 47 maps and no ads. Thank you all!
- fixed bug on LG
- Crash reporting
- Not all levels shown
In your gdx desktop application put the following line of code in your ApplicationListener.create() method
Gdx.input = new RemoteReceiver(port);
where port is the port the receiver should listen on (8190 if not specified).
Start your desktop application, then your Gdx Remote. In Gdx Remote specify the IP address or host address of the PC the libgdx desktop application runs on as well as the port you specified above. That's it.
The desktop RemoteTest class demonstrating how to use the RemoteReceiver can be found at http://code.google.com/p/libgdx/source/browse/trunk/tests/gdx-tests/src/com/badlogic/gdx/tests/RemoteTest.java