This app is designed to help gun owners keep track of their ammo inventory and also the number of rounds they shoot with their guns.
Want to be able to manage your ammo stock instead of using boring spreadsheets? This app is for you!
Gun round counter can help anticipate when parts need replacement, just like a car's odometer can help gauge at the car's maintenance schedule and status.
How it works:
1. Add your guns to the app's gun collection (if you'd rather not keep track of your guns then this is optional)
2. Add your ammo to the app's ammo inventory (if you'd rather not keep track of your ammo, then this is optional, too)
2. Whenever you come back from the range, enter the number of rounds you fired. The app will add that to the gun's round counter and subtract that from the ammo inventory.
The app also features a quick statistics screen that shows guns and caliber usage.
• Add as many guns and ammo as desired to the app's gun collection and ammo inventory. Customize them by adding your own photo (or choosing from one of many presets)!
• Save useful information, such as the last time a part was replaced, or last time the gun was cleaned.
• Tag ammo with identifiers, such as "FMJ", "reload", "greentip", etc.
• Search ammo by tags. Want to see all of your FMJ ammo in one window? Search for "FMJ" tag. Want to see all reloads? Search for "reload" tag.
• View gun statistics, such as average number of rounds shot per month, per gun and per caliber.
• Export to CSV: Export all of your firearm usage and ammo inventory into a CSV file.
* The app does not store any information on the cloud/internet; all data is securely stored in the app/device itself.*
Thanks and hope you enjoy!