You can search components, see their detailed specifications, prices and offers,
make parametric searches and browse complete list of parts divided by categories.
The app uses the extensive Octopart online database to retrieve the data, so it requires active Internet connection.
- search parts by name;
- parametric search;
- view parts specifications;
- view distributors and prices;
- view and save datasheets;
- favourites list;
- browse parts by category
... and more features to come.
If you have suggestions to improve the app, please contact me using the form on the website.
Parts categories: Semiconductors and Actives, Connectors and Adapters, Passive Components, Tools and Supplies, Optoelectronics,
Power Products, Cables and Wire, Test Equipment, Sound Input/Output, Enclosures, Indicators and Displays,
Current Filtering, Industrial Control.
- INTERNET: required to search parts, categories, and to make parametric search.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: required to check if internet connection is active.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required to read cached images, and datasheets.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required to save images, and datasheets.
- CHECK_LICENSE: required to check the license with Google Play.
Designed by engineers for engineers. Enjoy it!
Today’s technology, plenty of smd circuit elements are used.The process that the circuit elements are constantly getting smaller and getting a mini shape in a faster way is called Surface Mount Technology. We come across Smd circuit elements in many areas from production to maintenance, service and repairing processes.
As 'SMD CODE' our aim is to provide correct and quick material information for Engineers and Technicians working in Electronics, Computering and Mechactronics sciences.
No matter where you are and which device you are working on, you may reach the circuit element you are looking for in a quick way by means of www.smdcode.com web site ve Smd mobile applications.
Thanks to www.smdcode.com, you may see the changes made by others in real time. The modifications and comments you make are published directly. Do not worry about finding the SMD circuit element you are looking for
Since this app is more a pilot study than a real product I worked on Tampermonkey for Dolphin browser quite a while and found recently the time to bring it into a beta state. You can get it from here:
#### Description ###
Tampermonkey is a Greasemonkey compatible script manager. There are extensions for Chrome and Chromium and now there as an app for Android.
In order to make your Userscripts run, Tampermonkey is wrapped by a small Android app that is something like a browser.
Please note that Tampermonkey for Android is still in beta state and that it doesn't have the feature set of a full-blown browser like Chrome or Firefox for Android.
### Requirements ###
* 512+ MB RAM
* a dual-core CPU is recommended
### Debugging ###
* use 'adb logcat' to get the Tampermonkey and Userscript console messages
### Features ###
* manage and edit all your Userscripts
* enable and disable your scripts with 2 clicks
* all GM_* functions including (GM_registerMenuCommand, GM_getResourceText, GM_getResourceURL, GM_notification)
* full unsafeWindow access
* a lot of tags supported by Greasemonkey and Scriptish (like @resource, @require, ...)
For a full overview please take a look at the FAQ or just install TM. ;)
Thanks for using Tampermonkey. :)
For now the app is limited to the Drift Diffusion simulation of a pn junction, however is my intention to add a graphical interface to draw any semiconductor device.
You have just to enter the doping concentrations, choose the voltage that you want to apply to the diode and press the simulate button.
The app will plot the following quantities:
Conduction Band[eV], Intrinsic level [eV], Valence Band [eV],electric field [V/cm], concentration of electrons [cm^-3], concentration of holes [cm^-3], charge distribution[cm^-3],electrons current[A/um], holes current [A/um], current density[A/cm2], Current [A/cm2] (as a function of the voltage applied).
If you have any question and/or improvement that you would like to see implemented, please feel free to e-mail me with any suggestion.
Keywords: Simulator, emulator, electronic, electric, circuit, device, semiconductor, engineer, education, professional, advanced, tools, study, electrical, learning, testing, diode, mosfet, transistor, resistor.
- Scans for Bluetooth Smart (BLE) devices
- Parses advertisement data
- Shows RSSI graph, allows export to CSV and Excel formats
- Connects to any connectible the Bluetooth Smart device, multiple connections are now possible
- Discoveries and parses services and characteristics
- Allows to read and write characteristics
- Allows to enable and disable notifications and indications
- Parses number of characteristics adopted by Bluetooth SIG
- Supports Device Firmware Update profile which let the user to upload a new application, SoftDevice or a bootloader over-the-air (OTA) from a HEX file
- Supports the Nordic UART Service
- NEW: Allows to perform automated tests defined in XML file on Bluetooth Smart devices.
Visit the GitHub page: https://github.com/NordicSemiconductor/nRF-Master-Control-Panel for more information about automated tests and creating init packets for the DFU.
- Nexus 4 and 7 notifies only about the first adv. packets from connectible peripherals, RSSI graph does not update for them. FIXED: Disable "Continuous scanning" in settings to get more packets on this devices.
- On Nexus 4 and 7 some problems may occur when connecting to devices, a specially bondable ones. Bluetooth sensor reset may be required to fix the problem.
- Nexus 4 and 7 with Android 4.3 do not allow to unbound Bluetooth Low Energy devices.
- Nexus 4 and 7 with Android 4.4 does not start encryption when connecting to bonded device. Repairing may be required.
- Nexus devices may fail to reconnect when Gatt Server is opened (Proximity Monitor)
- Supported on Android version 4.3 or later.
- Tested on Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Samsung S4 with Android 4.3 and Nexus 4, Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 with Android 4.4.
- DFU mode is compatible with nRF51822 devices that have S110 v5.2.1 and the bootloader from nRF51 SDK v4.4.1.
- nRF51822 Development kits can be ordered from http://www.nordicsemi.com/eng/Buy-Online .
- The nRF51 SDK and S110 SoftDevice are available on-line from http://www.nordicsemi.com for developers who have purchased an nRF51822 product.
Know problems with DFU settings:
- Setting Package Receipt Notification to OFF or less than ~400 will not work on some phones, f.e. Nexus 4, Nexus 7. On Nexus 5 it increases upload speed to 4.3 sec/18kb.
Basemark® GUI Free offers versatile result generation in form of off-screen, vertex streaming, blending and overall score of tests. The off-screen score is generated from tests where data is rendered into 720p-sized ‘virtual screen’ in order to enable an objective comparison of devices with different screen resolutions. The vertex streaming test streams a large amount of vertices to the GPU and indicates how the device would perform in similar situation, for example, running a navigation software with 3D acceleration. The blending test measures the capability for rendering multiple transparent objects on top of each other.
Basemark® GUI Free is a portion of the full product, Basemark® GUI, which was developed in close cooperation with the world’s leading mobile phone manufacturers and semiconductor companies. Basemark® GUI has been licensed by major phone and tablet manufacturers as well as most prominent semiconductor companies and therefore can be considered an industry standard and well endorsed by the industry. After running the benchmark, consumers can easily check how the performance of their device compares to other devices with the integrated Power Board online service.
Basemark® GUI Free product and Power Board service are targeted only for consumer and independent media use, and any commercial use is strictly forbidden.
If you find our free version useful, please help us bring you more apps by purchasing our paid version.
Number of decimal places in result is based on decimals in input values.
Interpolate data from tables for:
NO ADVERTISING - this app does not show any ads and therefore does not consume your data plan
GAUGE TABLE - includes a quick reference for standard gauges of steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel and aluminum in both inches and millimetres.
K-FACTOR CALCULATOR - automatically calculates the correct k-factor for the chosen thickness and bend radius. K-factor can also be entered manually.
Developed by a professional engineer with 13 years experience in the metal forming industry.
Version 1.3 introduces a new button for estimating the k-factor for steel based on the thickness and bend radius as well as a new button for changing gauge units from inches to millimeters and back.
If you have any problems, requests or comments, please feel free to email me.
Press Brake Operators
Metal Forming Professionals
Well, worry no more! Now, with the Perfect Pie Portions app, you can divide any round, pie-shaped comestible into any number (up to 16) of perfectly uniform portions. Your fellow diners will be amazed!
Perfect Pie Portions will even match your designer kitchen appliances thanks to its stylish, finger print resistant, brushed stainless-look background.
Not tech savvy? No problem! Perfect Pie Portions is easier to use than a spoon!
Hundreds of uses including:
Pies (Apple, Peach, Pumpkin, Cherry, Lemon Meringue, etc)
Tarts (Butter, Fruit, Treacle, Egg, Custard, but not Pop-Tarts)
Cakes (birthday, wedding, funeral, black forest, angel/devil food, money, etc)
Flans (whatever the heck those are)