The best free (free) AntiRadar with GPS radar detector and camera maps for Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrzizstan, Uzbekistan!
HUD (Head-up Display) - projection onto the windshield of the speedometer and the distance to the cameras, it is very convenient to use in the evening and at night.
Radar and Radar Map mode will warn you about thousands of cameras on the roads and save you from fines if there is a camera ahead.
Use Antiradar, update the database of cameras in your country at any convenient time (just a few seconds and the availability of the Internet), learn about cameras on the roads online.
The radar database in this application is the official data from the state traffic police bases (GAI, Police), which you can trust.
Russia - more than 28500 cameras from the traffic police database in all regions, major cities and on main roads. Speed and stop radars.
Moscow - more than 3800 in the city.
St. Petersburg - more than 250 .
Krasnodar Territory - more than 1750 .
Irkutsk region - more than 160 .
Republic of Tatarstan - more than 4600
Antiradar for Ukraine is more than 200 installed radars in cities and on major highways.
Belarus - more than 500 - throughout the country, on many road sections.
Kazakhstan - many in Astana and Almaty, at the entrances to the city.
Kyrgyzstan - in Bishkek and at the entrance to the city.
Uzbekistan - more than 100 cameras in Tashkent and on adjacent roads.
Main functions of GPS radar detector:
- Radar Mode (arrow, ray)
- Map Mode
- Distances to the nearest radar.
- Sound signal about approaching the video recording camera
- Determination of the direction - which side of you is the device of photo and video recording
- Determination of vehicle speed
- Database update
- online / offline operation of the radar detector
- graphical instructions when starting Antiradar for the first time
Flexible Antiradar settings:
- Notification about the camera for a certain distance, m
- On / Off beep
- Language selection: Russian, English
1. No beep is heard
- check that the sound is turned on in the phone
- when connecting the phone to the car via Bluetooth, the beep may sometimes sound quietly
2. There is no information about the distance to the nearest camera
- you need to check if the geolocation service (GPS) is enabled in the phone