Concealed carry or carrying a concealed weapon (CCW) is the practice of carrying a weapon (such as a handgun) in public either on you or in close proximity. All 50 states have passed laws allowing citizens to carry certain concealed firearms in public, either without a permit or after obtaining a permit from local government and/or law enforcement. The states give different terms for licenses or permits to carry a concealed firearm, such as a Concealed Handgun License/Permit (CHL/CHP), Concealed Carry Weapons (CCW), Concealed (Defensive/Deadly) Weapon Permit/License (CDWL/CWP/CWL), Concealed Carry Permit/License (CCP/CCL), License To Carry (Firearms) (LTC/LTCF), Carry of Concealed Deadly Weapon license (CCDW), Concealed Pistol License (CPL), etc. Thirteen states use a single permit to regulate the practices of both concealed and open carry of a handgun.
Regulations differ widely by state, with most states currently maintaining a "Shall-Issue" policy. As recently as the mid-'90s most states were No-Issue or May-Issue, but over the past 30 years states have consistently migrated to less restrictive alternatives.
Many jurisdictions have established arrangements where they recognize or honor permits or licenses issued by other jurisdictions with comparable standards. This is known as Reciprocity and is based on U.S. Constitution "full faith and credit" provision.
While generally a concealed carry permit allows the permit holder to carry a concealed weapon in public, a state may restrict carry of a firearm including a permitted concealed weapon while in or on certain properties, facilities or types of businesses that are otherwise open to the public. These areas vary by state and you should research these restrictions carefully.
ARC Supports the following RAID Levels:
0, 1, 3, 3+0, 4, 5, 6, 0+1, 1+0, 1+0+0, 5+0, 5+1, 6+0, 6+1, BeyondRAID, unRAID, X-RAID, RAID-Z, RAID-Z2, RAID-Z3, RAID DP.
The app also provides an IOPS calculator to find the type of disk required to achieve the IOPS in the backend as well as a power requirement calculator to help in selecting the appropriate PSU for your setup.
It currently has an extensive database of HDD's but you can also add 1 custom disk with your own specs.
To get access to Alpha & Beta Releases please join this community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101728749503292151303
Please note that EMC & NetApp storage calculations may not be complete or accurate since the manufacturers dont provide detailed information.
The app now has the same appearance for any Android version and any Resolution (Including Tablets and Netbooks)
- Create custom events (e.g. New Call, On Scene, Car Accident, Trespassing, etc.)
- Save Time
- Save location
- Add/View/Edit event pictures
- Add/View/Edit event notes
- View single or multiple events on map
- Generate PDF reports of any combination of events
- Share the reports through email and many other methods
*Feel free to contact me with any problems, comments, or suggestions
- Text events to others without smart phones
- Create event buttons with custom fields (e.g. interview cards)
- Email raw logs (pictures as attachments)
Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
Set 6: Unit - Unit Converter
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
I'll integrate more tools. Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. email@example.com
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Remove and freeze adBlock app. It causes the licensing failure.
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.
The Hero911 Network™ is a voluntary, nonprofit foundation of federal, state and local law enforcement officers. The Hero911 Network™ forms a Social Protection Network™ dedicated to reducing law enforcement response time to active school shooting incidents.
When installed, the app will alert officers of an active school shooting emergency. The alerts are sent to all on duty and off duty officers who are in close proximity to the incident.
The app alerts the officers, displays a mapped location of the school, reports how many uniformed and plain clothes officers have acknowledged the alert AND provides a timer from the onset of the initial alert.
The app is part of a system that simultaneously calls the appropriate 911 call center.
ALL federal, state and local law enforcement officers, including certified retirees, are encouraged to download the app and join the Hero911 Network™ today!
You must certify that you are a law enforcement officer during the signup process. Your signup will be fully vetted before your app will be activated.
Impersonating a law enforcement officer is punishable to the extent of a felony violation.
Watchnotes will automatically timestamp each entry. A blank entry could record the time alone.
The database memory will be deleted with the clear button.
Remember to make notes in a safe place where you and your device will stay safe.
Our Criminology Dictionary has terms, definitions, and laws about crime and law enforcement. Students, lawyers, and police will find this an excellent reference guide.
The Vigilant – Mobile Companion app is exclusively for Vigilant Solution’s law enforcement customers. This unique app is a companion app for the agency’s Vigilant product(s) and extends the benefits of these products out to more users – investigative, traffic patrol, mounted and foot patrol, etc.
The app encompasses many of the tools and features seen in Vigilant’s LEARN® product for license plate reader (LPR) analytics and access to the Vigilant national LPR database of over 2.6 billion license plate scans. The app also includes a mobile device version of Vigilant’s exclusive feature known as Mobile Hit Hunter, and Vigilant’s FaceSearch facial recognition product.
License Plate Recognition Features and Functions:
• Access Vigilant’s national LPR database of over 2.6 billion (and growing) license plate reader detections
• Access exclusive LEARN analytic tools such as Locate Analysis
• Add Hot Plates for monitoring against Agency-owned LPR systems, shared data from other agencies, and Vigilant’s own private network of LPR data
• Receive and share alerts on matches against Agency hotlists
• Leverage the power of the Vigilant-exclusive Mobile Hit Hunter feature to see locations of nearby vehicles matched between your agency’s hotlists and Vigilant’s own private network of data
• Scan License Plates using your device’s camera and have them uploaded to the Agency’s LEARN account and matched against hotlists
• As the app requires an existing LEARN account with Vigilant, all transactions are fully audited and available for Agency Manager review.
Facial Recognition Features and Functions:
• Access Vigilant’s national gallery of over 13 million (and growing) mugshots, registered sex offenders, and more
• Upload images to your Agency gallery for later matching and investigative purposes
• Upload probe images from your device’s camera to search against your available gallery and receive potential matches based on over 350 different facial measurements.
It allows you to input the number of disks, the disk size and select the RAID level.
It automaticaly converts from GB to TB and PB.
Displays summarized information about the selected RAID Level.
Currently supports RAID Levels 0, 1, 0+1, 1+0, 5 and 50